- » Broiled Catfish
Broiled Catfish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled catfish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled catfish recipes.
Southern Oven-broiled Breaded Catfish
When you need an easy, healthy catfish dinner, this recipe could be life-saving? Betty whomps up a healthy and delicious broiled catfish recipe that is light, flaky and absolutely delightful. A great dinner time treat indeed! - 90.4822
Spicy Catfish Broil
1. In a shallow container, place the catfish in single layer.
2. In a cup, take seasonings and the sauce, mix well.
3. Pour the sauce mixture over the catfish and let it sit for 30 minutes.
4. Flip over the fish to ensure they are covered with... - 46.5996
Catfish With Orange Sauce
1) For the Orange Sauce, heat a small saucepan over medium heat and pour oils into it.
2) Stir in white parts of the chopped green onions and cook for 1 minute.
3) Mix in ginger and garlic and cook them for 2 minutes.
4) Add in orange juice and then... - 44.39
Broiled Catfish With Shrimp Sauce
Save the shrimp heads and shells from cleaning the shrimp.
Skin the fish and split them and salt and pepper thoroughly.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter with 2 1/2 tablespoons cooking oil in a shallow baking pan.
Place the fish in the pan. (Be sure the oil has been... - 44.0167
Broiled Catfish With Tomato Sauce
Broiled Catfish Aaargarita is an amazingly delicious version of side dish. An easy to prepare broiled recipe, Broiled Catfish Aaargarita is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 43.0793
Saucy Broiled Catfish
Thaw frozen fish.
Clean, wash, and dry fish.
Place in single layer in shallow baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Pour sauce over fish; let stand 30 minutes, turning once.
Remove fish; reserve sauce for basting.
Place fish on well-greased broiler pan;... - 39.4018
Catfish With Jalapeno Sauce
1) Wash the catfish fillets in cold water. Pat dry and set aside.
2) Spray a 13X9X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Transfer the fillets onto the baking tray.
3) In a bowl, mix lemon juice and garlic salt. Brush the fishes with the... - 35.333
Cajun Spiced Catfish
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl.
Place fish on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Brush fish with margarine mixture.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 7 minutes or until fish flakes easily when... - 34.6402
Middendorf's Broiled Manchac Catfish
1)Spread aluminium foil on a shallow baking pan. MAKING
2)Put some butter on the foil and sprinkle with garlic salt.
3)Arrange fillets in prepared pan and brush fish with remaining melted butter and again sprinkle lightly with garlic salt and... - 32.9931
Cajun Catfish With Fruit Salsa
Brush both sides of the fillets with butter; sprinkle with Cajun seasoning.
Place on a broiler pan; broil 6 inch from the heat for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
For salsa, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. - 28.4977
Middendorfs Broiled Manchac Catfish
Line a shallow baking pan with aluminum foil; lightly brush foil with butter, and sprinkle lightly with garlic salt.
Arrange fillets in prepared pan.
Brush fish with remaining melted butter; sprinkle lightly with garlic salt and lemon juice.
Broil 5 inches... - 18.3809
Broiled Catfish Recipes By Category