- » Broiled Broccoli
Broiled Broccoli Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled broccoli recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled broccoli recipes.
Broiled Broccoli With Cheese
No menu is complete without a yummy side dish. Get innovative with this delicious broiled broccoli with cheese. The recipe is simple and is full of flavor. You can even choose to serve it as a snack. We bet you will love it. - 99.9784
Corn Crepes With Bean Filling
1) In a large bowl, mix together the cornmeal, flour and turmeric.
2) Whisk in the milk, corn, egg substitute, oil and chives.
3) Let rest for 20 minutes.
4) If the batter is thick, thin it with additional milk to make a cream like... - 46.1361
1. Steam broccoli or defrost if frozen and boil to blanch.
2. Refresh the broccoli in cold water and drain
3. In a saucepan, melt butter over a medium low flame
4. Add the flour and stir into the butter to form a roux
5. Gradually pour... - 45.7941
Light Broccoli Frittata
Preheat the broiler.
Heat the oil in a large flameproof skillet and saute the onions for about 5 minutes, until softened.
Add the broccoli, garlic, and basil to the onions and continue to saute for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the broccoli... - 40.0743
Broccoli Au Gratin
1) Cut all the coarse leaves from broccoli, tream the stalks, and wash.
2) Preheat boiler.
3) In a saucepan boil water.
4) Add salt, and then add in broccoli.
5) Boil the water, and let it simmer for 5-12 minutes or until the broccoli... - 39.6998
Broccoli Sweet Red Pepper Salad
To prepare broccoli :
1. Wash it, trim off large leaves and tough lower ends of stalks.
2. Peel stalks and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Cut remaining broccoli into flowerets.
4. In a large Dutch oven combine broccoli and water to... - 38.5104
1) In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
2) Add garlic to sauté until lightly browned.
3) Add tomato sauce, capers, basil, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil.
5) Reduce heat to low and allow the... - 38.1963
Meat Vegetable Platter
1) Use a heat-proof platter to arrange crisply cooked broccoli or asparagus.
2) Place thin slices of chicken, ham or lamb, over the vegetables.
3) Pour in chicken soup on top.
4) Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
5) Add butter to dot over.
6) Place the... - 38.0228
Golden Puffed Broccoli
1. Cook broccoli in boiling salted water until tender crisp or follow the package direction if using frozen broccoli.
2. Drain in a colander and refresh under tap water. Leave to drain.
3. Preheat the broiler.
4. In a 1 Â½ -quart... - 36.9138
Radiatore With Grilled Sausage And Broccoli Rabe
1. Preheat broiler. Broil sausage 5-7 minutes, turning once, until browned and cooked through; cut into thin diagonal slices.
2. Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add scallions, garlic and red pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Add... - 34.4374
Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain.
Beat egg whites and salt until stiff; fold in mayonnaise.
Spread over arranged spears or chopped broccoli.
Sprinkle generously with cheese.
Broil 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown. - 28.4219
1. Preheat broiler. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add broccoli, mushrooms and onions. Cook and stir 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; set aside.
2. Place English muffin halves on baking sheet. Broil 1 to 2 minutes or until light... - 28.0522