- » Broiled Black Sole
Broiled Black Sole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled black sole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled black sole recipes.
Broiled Black Sole
Make an incision about 1 1/2 inches long halfway down the spine of the fish.
Make 2 pockets on either side of the incision with a sharp knife and insert a piece of butter into each of these.
This will keep the flesh from becoming dried up.
Now brush the fish... - 26.0508
Broiled Sole With Garlic Butter And Bread Crumbs
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. In a large broilerproof skillet, warm the oil with the butter over medium heat until the butter is melted. Add the garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until the garlic is fragrant and light golden, about 3 minutes.
3. Measure... - 41.1602
1) Preheat broiler.
2) Clean the fish fillets and lay them in a wide, shallow pan. Spread some onions in it.
3) Pour wine and water on the onions. Cover the pan and bring a boil and then let it simmer for 5-6 minutes.
4) Take a small,... - 43.9317
Simply Squisito Sole
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In the bottom of a steamer pot, pour a small amount of water and bring to a boil.
3) Arrange the potatoes in the first rack and insert in the pot.
4) Steam the potatoes, covered for 10 minutes.
5) Arrange beans on... - 40.7439
1. In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, paprika, cumin, and coriander.
2. In a rectangular ovenproof glass or earthenware dish, place the fish.
3. Pour the yogurt marinade on the fish.
4. With the back of a spoon, spread the marinade evenly on the... - 37.5988
You May Also Like!
Sole With Cucumber Dill Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and very lightly grease the foil.
2 Peel and finely chop the cucumber. Mince the bell pepper. Mince the fresh dill. Melt the margarine in a small saucepan or in the microwave.
3' In a small bowl, combine the... - 38.9774
Sole Veronique With Grapes
Sole Veronique has a one of its kind taste.The White wine and Butter gives the Sole Veronique Amazing taste. - 38.7221
Baked Sole With Pecorino And Butter
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Generously butter a shallow baking dish that is large enough to accommodate all of the fish fillets in a single layer. Arrange the fish fillets in the baking dish, top with the butter slices and drizzle with the olive oil. Season... - 24.3895
Baked Sole With Zucchini And Peppers
1. Grate the zucchini in a food processor or with the large holes of a hand-held grater. Place the zucchini in a colander, toss with the salt, and set over a plate to drain for at least 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the broiler. Place the pepper pieces,... - 34.9134
Fillet Of Sole Marguery A La Diamond Jim
Thaw frozen fish and seafood.
Keep sole and shrimp refrigerated.
In saucepan combine water, carrots, leeks, peppercorns, parsley, bay leaf, and thyme; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and cook 6 to 8 minutes.
Strain, reserving stock and... - 43.0823
Broiled Oriental Fish
This broiled oriental fish recipe is one of my special favorites. All you got to do it to broil this fish in the right way and you can savor a delicious broiled oriental fish. Try it! - 37.9983
Flounder With Lemon Cream
1. Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2. In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of the lemon zest, 1/2 teaspoon of the tarragon, the salt, and pepper.
3. Place the fish on the prepared broiler... - 38.7769
Poached Fish Florentine Style
Wash the fish.
In a skillet combine the water, salt, pepper, onion, bay leaf and celery.
Bring to a boil and cook over medium heat 10 minutes.
Arrange the fish in it; cover and cook over low heat 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a... - 46.4027
Zesty Jalapeno Fish Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut fish into 4 serving-size portions.
In a covered medium saucepan cook carrots in a small amount of boiling water for 2 minutes.
Add zucchini and cook about 2 minutes more or until vegetables are... - 44.5206
Eseoyitcii Fish Port Royal
Eseoyitcii Fish Port Royal is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Eseoyitcii Fish Port Royal; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 35.8592