- » Broiled Beef Patty
Broiled Beef Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled beef patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled beef patty recipes.
Belmont Patty Steaks
1. Mix ground beef lightly with green pepper, chives, parsley, salt, paprika and pepper until well blended; shape into 4 patties about 1 inch thick. Dust with flour, then brush each with vegetable oil.
2. Broil, 4 inches from heat, about 6 minutes on each... - 28.4384
You May Also Like!
Broiled Beef Patties
1. In a bowl add mustard, onion, parsley, pepper and salt to beef.
2. Make 6 patties.
3. Preheat grill.
4. Brown patties on top of the grill for 20 minutes.
5. Serve broiled beef patties hot. - 35.9365
Broiled Meat Patties
1. Set the oven at 350° and preheat the broiler.
2. Mix the ingredients lightly with a fork.
3. Shape into round flat cakes.
4. Lay the patties on the greased broiling rack, 3" below the heat. Leave the oven door open.
5. Cook for 10 minutes, then pull... - 26.423
Beef And Blue Patties
If you have had enough of those usual meat patties and is looking out for something exciting then give this Beef And Blue Patties a try. I bet, none of the beef patties you have tasted can beat this Beef And Blue Patties. - 30.6354
Deluxe Beef Patties
Combine egg, tomato juice, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, salt, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, pepper, and dash hot pepper sauce, Add meat; mix well.
Shape into 4 patties, each 3/4 inch thick.
Broil pat ties 3 inches from heat for 6 minutes; season with salt and... - 40.1698
Mix tomato juice and pepper into meat lightly with hands, just until it is absorbed.
Form into patties.
Broil 4 inches under the broiler unit for 5-7 minutes on each side or until desired doneness is acquired.
Sprinkle lightly with kelp powder before serving. - 23.4499
Burgundy Beef Patties
1. Preheat the broiler or grill.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3. Tip the bowl and mix thoroughly but lightly with a fork.
4. Dampen your palms and shape the mixture into 6 equal-size 3/4-inch thick, oval patties.
5.... - 41.3101
Jiffy Hash Patties
Cook onion in margarine till tender but not brown.
Add tomato sauce, green pepper, sugar, and Worcestershire; heat through.
Open both ends of corned beef hash can and push hash out.
Cut into 4 slices.
Broil 2 inches from heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
Do not... - 34.7178
Saucy Corned Beef Patties
Cook onion in butter till tender; add all ingredients except hash; heat thoroughly.
Slice hash in fourths.
Broil 2 inches from heat 8 to 10 minutes, or till brown and crusty.
Serve with sauce. - 33.6563
Beef Patties With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) Take a large bowl and mix together ground beef, chopped water chestnuts, egg, and 4 teaspoons soy sauce in it with a fork.
2) Half the mixture and then figure one half into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
3) With two thirds of remaining mixture make... - 47.3813
In mixing bowl combine egg, 1/3 cup of the pizza sauce, bread crumbs, instant minced onion, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Add beef; mix well.
Shape mixture into 6 patties.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat for 15 minutes, turning once and brushing... - 38.0677