- » Broil Steak Sandwich
Broil Steak Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Broil Steak Sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Broil Steak Sandwich recipes.
London Broil Steak Sandwiches
Score flank steak diagonally on both sides.
Place meat in a plastic bag; set in shallow pan.
Stir together cooking oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper; pour over meat.
Let stand at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours or overnight in... - 39.4592
Five Minute Steak Sandwiches
1. Preheat broiler 10 minutes, or as manufacturer directs.
2. Toast one side of bread under broiler. Spread un-toasted side generously with butter, then lightly with mustard.
3. Combine chuck, milk, salt, pepper, and onion; spread on untoasted side of bread... - 30.562
Five Minute Steak Sandwich
Toast bread slices on one side.
Spread untoasted sides generously with softened butter, and lightly with mustard.
Combine remaining ingredients and spread on untoasted side of the bread slices, being careful to cover bread entirely.
Place 1/2 teasp butter or... - 29.9327
Score both sides of steak 1/8 inch deep in a diamond pattern.
Place in a shallow baking pan.
Combine wine, oil, garlic, onion and pepper, mixing well; pour over steak.
Marinate 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
Broil 5 minutes on each side.
Slice meat on the... - 34.9384
Philadelphia Cheese Steak Sandwiches
In medium saucepan, over medium heat, saute pepper and onion slices in oil until tender.
Stir in steak sauce and horseradish; keep warm.
In lightly greased medium skillet, over medium-high heat, cook sandwich steaks until done.
On roll bottoms, portion beef,... - 38.0731
Stroganoff Steak Sandwiches
Advance preparation: Combine beer, oil, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
Pour into shallow dish.
Place steak in beer mixture.
Cover and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
Before serving: Drain steak; pat dry with paper toweling.
Broil steak 3 inches from... - 42.7518
Omaha Steak Sandwich
1. Brush both sides of the steak with the sauce, place in a shallow dish and cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the tomato, peppers, onion, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Wrap the rolls in foil.
2. Preheat the... - 34.5516
Steak Sandwiches With Chef's Sauce
Steak Sandwiches with Chef's Sauce is the favorite for the kids at home and is pretty easy to prepare too. It is indeed the flavor of chef' sauce that make this Steak Sandwiches taste yum. Just check out the recipe of rich and flavorsome Steak Sandwiches with... - 26.2563
Barbecued Steak Sandwiches
1) In a frying pan, melt some butter and sauté the onion till lightly browned
2) Add in the salt Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, sugar, oregano, ketchup and the apple sauce
3) Mix it all thoroughly and pour the sauce over the beef steaks
4) Allow... - 46.1937
Steak Sandwiches With Johnny Appleseed Sauce
In large skillet, cook onion in hot oil till tender but not brown; add applesauce, catsup, and seasonings.
Heat, stirring occasionally, till bubbling.
Remove from heat; add steaks, turning to coat, and let stand 15 minutes.
Lift out steaks and broil quickly... - 35.5323
Barbecue Steak Sandwiches
1)In a sauce pan, melt the butter. Sauté the onion till it turns light brown.
2)In a bowl, mix salt, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, sugar, oregano, ketchup and apple sauce.
3)Cover the steaks with sauce and allow it to stand for 15 minutes.
4)On a... - 47.2773
Garlic Festival And Steak Sandwiches
1.Take a skillet, add some oilive oil and saute the bell peppers in it.
2. Add in the garlic, onion, salt, and pepper in the olive oil so that they become tender.
3.Using a pastry brush, brush the rolls with garlic butter.
4. Place the rolls in the... - 40.7332
Stroganoff Steak Sandwiches
Stroganoff Steak Sandwiches tops my list of favorite dishes and it is hit among my peers. This is a make-ahead sandwich and the flavor of it lies in the overnight marinade. Just check out the recipe of Stroganoff Steak Sandwiches and give it a try. - 45.0847
Steak Sandwich With Chef's Sauce
For sauce: Combine butter, steak sauce, onion, Worcestershire, and salt in small saucepan.
Place on edge of grill to heat.
Arrange tomato slices in oiled foilware pan.
Heat on edge of grill while preparing sandwiches; turn once.
Toast French bread on both... - 40.7746
Grilled Steak Sandwiches With Barbecued Onion Sauce
Grilled steak sandwiches are marinated and grilled sirloin steak sandwiches served with french bread sticks. Made with an accompanying onion sauce made with onions, tomatoes, garlic and flavored with worcestershire sauce, the grilled steak sandwiches are... - 43.6126
Tuna Steak And Vegetable Sandwiches
Combine 3/4 cup oil and next 3 ingredients in small bowl.
Arrange eggplant slices, zucchini and bell pepper on broiler pan.
Brush on both sides with oil mixture.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Broil until brown, watching closely, about 2... - 39.4185
Filling Filet Mignon Steak Sandwich
When craving for fancy steak supper, this simple and sumptuous sandwich will make for a great treat on hectic weeknights. In this video, Betty explains a step-by-step tutorial on how to make a delectable filet mignon steak sandwich. Grab the tongs, fire up... - 113.134
Philadelphia Cheese Steak Sandwich
1. Coat nonstick medium skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell peppers. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes, adding a little water from time to time to prevent sticking and overbrowning.
2. Preheat broiler. Divide... - 35.874
Barbecue Steak Sandwiches
Are you planning to cook-up something excellent? How about this appetizingly scrumptious Barbecue Steak Sandwiches. This recipe of Barbecue Steak Sandwiches uses a great choice of ingredients and is of course great to serve for special occasions. - 50.4654
Philadelphia Steak Sandwich
Slice the loaf in half through the center and then in half so that you have two half-moon sandwiches.
Grill the beef on a hot griddle in a little olive oil.
Do not over cook.
Place the meat on a bottom half of the sandwich.
Top with the pizza sauce and... - 34.864
Steak And Caramelized Onion Sandwich
1 Heat the oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions, sugar, and thyme; cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions are golden, about 10 minutes. Add the vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper; cook,... - 30.604
Beef Steak Sandwiches Mediterranean
Combine tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese, onion, oregano and garlic powder.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Split and toast English muffins.
Brown cubed steaks on both sides in lard over moderate heat.
Place each browned steak on English muffin half.
Spread 2 tablespoons... - 40.1446
Cheese Steak Heroes
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in 2 tablespoons hot butter or margarine (1/4 stick), cook onions and green peppers until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove to small bowl.
2. In same skillet over medium-high heat, in 1 tablespoon more butter or... - 30.5289
Warm Steak Goat Cheese And Arugula Salad
1. Heat broiler. Sprinkle both sides of steak with lemon pepper and 3/4 teaspoon salt. Broil steak about 4 inches from the heat, turning once, about 12 minutes total for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board, cover loosely with foil, and let stand 5... - 30.6081
Veggie Beef Burgers
For the sauce: In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, dill, horseradish and relish; set aside.
For the burgers: In a small no-stick skillet, bring the broth to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium and add the onions, zucchini and carrots.
Cook and stir for 4... - 43.0288
Yellow Submarine Sandwiches
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Slice 1/4" off the top of the garlic bulb and discard.
Set the bulb on a piece of foil, sprinkle with the water, and wrap loosely.
Place on the baking sheet.
Add the yellow peppers.
Bake, turning the... - 44.5316
Marinated Flank Steak
Prepare marinade and pour over steak.
Marinate for at least 4 hours.
Turn and poke with fork.
Broil or barbecue about 5 minutes on each side.
Slice against the grain and serve.
Delicious cold on sandwiches. - 35.9416
Emmett Kelly Cookout Hobo Steals Sandwich
Mix meat in bowl with seasonings.
Toast slices of bread on one side only.
Spread mustard on un-toasted side.
Cover mustard with 1 inch of meat mixture.
Cover bread completely, so it won't burn.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Add one slice of onion, and one slice of... - 39.8907
Deviled Cheese Sandwiches
1. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients, except bread.
2. Put bread on cookie sheet; toast, in broiler, on one side.
3. Spread cheese mixture on untoasted side; broil, about 4 inches from heat, until cheese begins to melt—about 1 minute. - 30.9531
Barbecued Quickie Q For Two
1)Let the sandwich steaks to thaw enough to bend.
2)In a bowl, mix margarine, mustard, salt, paprika, garlic salt, sugar, lemon juice, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce and blend well.
3)Coat the steaks with the mixture generously.
4)Fold and break the... - 42.4567
Big Beef Sandwich
Slash fat edges of steak.
Use meat tenderizer, according to label directions.
Broil on grill, about 2 inches from coals, a total of 25 to 30 minutes, turning frequently €”do not overcook.
Blend butter, mustard, and horseradish.
Cut bread lengthwise in... - 35.0851
Cut 10 slices bread 1/4" thick.
Butter the slices on one side.
Lay thin slices of meat on buttered side of 5 of the slices.
Then spread with the remaining ingredients which have been heated together.
Top with, remaining bread slices, butter side down. - 25.6711
Mustard Tendered Meat
This tendered steak recipe can be prepared with a chuck steak or a round steak. Grilled and served on french bread loaf as layers, the tendered steak makes a filling meal and can be served with relish or salads. - 37.1436
Philly Chicken Cheese Steaks
1. Preheat broiler. In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over medium-low heat. Add onions and cook, stirring often, until very soft and pale gold, about 10 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Remove from pan using a slotted spoon.
2. Season... - 29.6533
Italian Sloppy Joes
1. Brown sausage along with beef.
2. Add garlic powder, salt, pepper, and tomato sauce, and allow the mixture to simmer for 90 to 120 minutes.
3. Mix in basil and continue simmering for half an hour. Remove excess fat.
4. Lengthwise, halve the rolls.... - 44.1125
Sausage And Onion Parmigiana Hero
Cut bread in half lengthwise and place bottom half, cut-side up, on piece of foil; set aside.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat 2 teaspoons oil; add onions, peppers, and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, until onions are lightly browned.
Remove from... - 31.174
Barbecued Quickie-q For Two
This Barbecued Quickie-Q for Two is a wholesome treat dedicated to a true foodie. This version of Barbecued Quickie-Q for Two is so full of hearty ingredients and is also relatively quick and simple to make. - 48.0095
1. Mix ground beef lightly with salt and pepper; divide into 8 portions.
2. Pat each into a 6-inch round on a piece of wax paper or foil; spoon about 2 tablespoons cheese in center. Fold round in half, using paper or foil to lift meat; press edges together to... - 30.693
I love these easy peppers. They're so versatile. Serve them on salads, to garnish a sandwich, on steak or chicken, with grilled portabellos...the possibilities are endless. - 37.3433