- » Broil Ground Beef
Broil Ground Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broil ground beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broil ground beef recipes.
Broiled Ground Beef
How to broil ground beef was a riddle for me till I came across this particular recipe. I never knew that it was so convenient to make. You'll learn how to broil ground beef perfectly in a jiffy by this method .Just try and let me know - 25.0103
Broiled Ground Beef Triangles
Spread untoasted side of bread with butter and then lightly with mustard.
Combine meat, milk, salt, pepper, and onion.
Spread on top of mustard to the edges of bread.
Broil, meat side up, 5 to 7 minutes until meat is done.
Cut each sandwich into 4 triangles. - 29.6404
Ground Beef Sandwich
1) In a Dutch oven, saute onion and keep aside.
2) Shape ground beef in patty, brown in pan dripping, and break into chunks.
3) In the Dutch oven, return the onion, meat, tomato sauce, salt, and barbecue spice and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
4) Spoon... - 43.1837
Ground Beef Stuffed Peppers
Wash and drain green peppers.
Remove stem ends from peppers and carefully remove seeds and ribs.
Saute onion and garlic in olive oil until tender.
Stir in the ground beef and continue to saute only until it is no longer red.
Add the soy grits,... - 41.7039
Broiled Deviled Beef Sandwiches
Combine the beef, chili sauce, mustard, horseradish, onion, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings and mix well.
Spread on the buns, then brush with butter.
Place on a broiler rack.
Broil 2 inches from heat for about 6 minutes or until brown. - 32.022
Skillet London Broil
Combine ground beef, hot sauce, onion and salt and mix well.
Shape into a large patty, about 1 3/4 inches thick.
Melt the butter in heavy skillet, then add the patty and cook over medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes on each side. - 19.8814
Real Texas Jalapeno Burger Part 1
1. Wash your hands really well with soap and water, as we will be using them to mix the ingredients into the hamburger mince.
2. In a non stick frying skillet, fry the tortillas.
3. Slice the pepper jack cheese slice , lengthwise into... - 108.368
Spread the margarine on the muffin halves, then spread with the mustard.
Mix the chuck, milk, salt, pepper and onion together and spread on muffin halves to edges.
Top each muffin with cheese.
Broil for 7 minutes or until cheese is melted, brushing... - 32.7929
Five Minute Beef Sandwich
Combine the beef, onion, salt and pepper and mix well.
Toast bread on one side.
Spread the butter on untoasted side of bread, then spread with mustard.
Cover each slice with ground beef mixture and place on broiler rack.
Broil 3 inches from heat for 5 minutes. - 30.2182
Real Texas Jalapeno Burger Part 2
Steps To Follow For Getting Started
1. In a non stick frying skillet, fry the tortillas.
2. Slice the pepper jack cheese slice , lengthwise into three.
3. In a deep bowl, mix the ground hamburger with the ground hamburger, garlic powder, kosher salt,... - 109.862
Ground Beef Shish Kabob
Cut 6 sassafras sticks 1 inch in diameter and about 30 inches long.
Peel off bark 4 to 6 inches from one end.
Combine all ingredients in bowl.
Divide into 6 portions; press each portion on sassafras stick.
Broil over hot coals, turning frequently, until of... - 33.5782
Ground beef may either be ground round steak, ground chuck or beef trimmings ground with some of the less tender cuts such as flank, shank or neck.
"Ground round" and "ground chuck" are always labeled as such and cost more than the other, which is known... - 28.8069
Deluxe Beef Sandwiches
Combine all the ingredients except the rolls and mix well.
Spread to edges of rolls, then place on cookie sheet.
Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
May be spread on party rye bread for appetizers. - 28.1359
Beef On Rye
Mix 1/3 cup of the soup, beef, onion, salt and pepper together, then spread evenly over toast, covering edges completely.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat for 8 to 10 minutes or to desired doneness.
Top with the cheese, green pepper and remaining soup, then... - 27.4742
Ground Beef In Sour Cream
Cook onion in hot fat till tender but not brown.
Add beef; brown lightly.
Place noodles in layer over meat.
Combine tomato juice and seasonings; pour over noodles.
Bring to boiling; cover and simmer over low heat 20 minutes.
Add green pepper; cover and... - 43.5993
Soak bread crumbs in milk.
Mix all ingredients together lightly; dampen the hands, and shape into 10Ã¢â‚¬â€12 patties, about 1/2 inch thick.
For tender patties, avoid pressing or packing meat too firmly.
Fry about 3 minutes on each side.
For... - 27.8487
Ground Beef And Noodles In Sour Cream Sauce
Cook onion in hot fat until tender but not brown.
Add beef; brown lightly.
Place noodles in layer over meat.
Combine tomato juice and seasonings; pour over the noodles.
Bring to boiling; cover, and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes.
Add green pepper; cover... - 47.1752
Brown the beef and onion in a skillet.
Add the oregano, soup and catsup and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
Place on bun halves and place a cheese slice on each half.
Broil for about 2 minutes. - 26.1176
Cheeseburger Toast Cups
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree Celsius.
2. Place a skillet over medium high heat; add onion, red, green, and jalapeno pepper in it. Cook until onions begin to grow soft.
3. Throw ground beef, and sauté until beef is cooked through.
4.... - 98.6271
Season the ground beef with salt and steak sauce and shape into 16 patties.
Saute the bacon in a skillet until light brown.
Combine the peanuts, onion and parsley and mix well.
Place on 8 patties and top with 1 piece of bacon.
Cover with remaining patties and... - 33.9389
Combine all the ingredients except the buns and mix well.
Spread on the buns, covering edges completely.
Broil 4 inches from heat for about 12 minutes.
Top with sliced tomato and cheese if desired, then broil till cheese melts. - 29.3499
Spread A Burgers
Combine all the ingredients except the buns and mix well.
Spread to the edges of the buns, then place on broiler rack.
Broil until bubbly. - 27.6638
Hot Submarine Sandwiches
Saute the ground beef until lightly browned, then add the soup, onion, mustard, pepper, salt, garlic salt and oregano.
Cut the bread in half lengthwise and cover both halves with beef mixture.
Place under broiler for about 20 minutes.
Arrange the cheese and... - 34.4726
Hearty Ripe Oliveburgers
Mix the cheese with the cream.
Cut 1/2 cup of the ripe olives into wedges and add to the cheese mixture, then set aside.
Chop the remaining olives and mix with the onion, salt, pepper, mustard and ground beef.
Shape into 8 thin patties, about 1/2 inch larger... - 42.0086
Preheat the skillet, then sprinkle in the salt and add the ground beef and onion.
Cook, stirring, until brown, then add the garlic juice, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
Stir in the flour and chili sauce and cook, stirring, until well blended.
Reduce heat... - 39.0714
Deviled Hamburger Toasties
Combine all the ingredients except the bread and mix well.
Toast bread on one side in the broiler, then spread untoasted side with beef mixture.
Broil for 6 minutes or until browned.
Cut each sandwich into 3 strips. - 29.6235
Pizza Burger By The Yard
Combine the beef, onion, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, oregano, aniseed and pizza sauce and mix well.
Spread on bread, covering edges well and building up sides slightly.
Place on baking sheet.
Broil about 6 inches from source of heat for 10 minutes or... - 37.1495
Slice the bread lengthwise and toast under broiler.
Combine the egg, salt, Worcestershire sauce, beef and onion and mix well.
Spread on bread.
Broil about 4 inches from heat until brown and done.
Cream the butter and cheese together, then spread on beef... - 32.7221
Saute the onions lightly in the butter.
Combine the onion mixture, horseradish, mustard and 1/2 teaspoon salt and mix well.
Combine the ground beef with the pepper and remaining salt and mix well.
Shape into 12 patties.
Spread the onion mixture on 6 patties,... - 36.8701
Shape beef into 8 thin patties and place 1 slice of cheese between 2 patties.
Wrap bacon slice around edge and fasten with toothpick.
Combine the soy sauce, butter and sherry, then brush on the patties.
Broil over hot coals until done, turning once.
Sprinkle... - 31.0205
Combine the beef, eggs, salt and 1/2 cup barbecue sauce and mix lightly.
Divide into 16 portions, then gently shape into thick round patties.
Place about 1 teaspoon each cheese, relish, onion and remaining barbecue sauce on half of the patties, then top with... - 33.2672
Rhine Burger Stacks
Mix the ground beef lightly with salt, caraway seed and pepper, then shape into 8 patties, about 1/2 inch thick.
Place 2 tablespoons sauerkraut on 4 patties and top with the remaining patties.
Wrap 2 slices bacon around each patty and fasten with moistened... - 27.7402
Hamburger Steaks With Pancho Sauce
Saute the onion and garlic in oil in a skillet until onion is tender.
Add the beef, eggs, parsley, salt and pepper and mix well.
Shape into 4 balls.
Blend the cheese, butter and brandy in a bowl.
Make a deep hole in each ball and place 1/4 of the cheese... - 41.6581
Broiled Beef Sandwiches
Split the Vienna loaf lengthwise, and spread both halves with butter or margarine.
Mix together lightly but thoroughly the beef, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pile on the two half loaves, extending the filling clear to all edges.
It should... - 35.6546
Beef Broil Dijon
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix together first 8 ingredients.
Form 6 patties, cupping up edges to hold a sauce; put them in a heavy pan that can withstand broiling.
Combine last 4 ingredients, and pour into center of patties.
Bake for about 20 minutes.
Then put... - 39.5235
Oriental Broiled Beef Salad
1) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the sugar, salad oil, vinegar, garlic, sesame oil, gingerroot, and red pepper together.
2) Cover the jar tightly and shake to blend the dressing thoroughly.
3) In a shallow dish, place the steak and pour... - 47.7743
Broiled Beef Patties
1. In a bowl add mustard, onion, parsley, pepper and salt to beef.
2. Make 6 patties.
3. Preheat grill.
4. Brown patties on top of the grill for 20 minutes.
5. Serve broiled beef patties hot. - 36.1172
Broiled Pizza Burger
This Broiled Pizza Burger recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring delightment to... - 46.0547
Mix tomato juice and pepper into meat lightly with hands, just until it is absorbed.
Form into patties.
Broil 4 inches under the broiler unit for 5-7 minutes on each side or until desired doneness is acquired.
Sprinkle lightly with kelp powder before serving. - 25.1223
Marvelous Marinated London Broil
Marvellous marinated london broil is a spicy and flavorful beef recipe. Prepared with a marinade of mayonnaise and soy sauce with lemon juice, the london broil is spiced with mustard garlic and ginger. Chilled to mingle flavors, the steak can be grilled or... - 36.3877
Broiled Meat Patties
1. Set the oven at 350° and preheat the broiler.
2. Mix the ingredients lightly with a fork.
3. Shape into round flat cakes.
4. Lay the patties on the greased broiling rack, 3" below the heat. Leave the oven door open.
5. Cook for 10 minutes, then pull... - 28.8415
Broiled Herb Steak
Place beef on large piece of plastic wrap.
Mix remaining ingredients; brush both sides of beef with soy mixture.
Fold plastic wrap over beef and secure tightly.
Refrigerate at least 5 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
Place beef on rack in broiler pan.
Set... - 39.8504
Broiled Hamburgers is a unique and winning burger that your lkids will just fall in love with..so will your husband. My husband cant keep his hands off the Broiled Hamburgers! Why don€™t you try it too? - 32.432
Charcoal Broiled Steak Orange Marinade
If you intend to broil the steak over charcoal, cut it into bite-sized chunks and thread these on small bamboo or metal skewers.
To prepare the meat for cooking quickly over a camp stove, cut steaks diagonally across the grain into thin (about 1/4 inch)... - 42.7977
Perfect Broiled Sirloin Steak
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Place the steak on the grill. Brush both sides well with salad oil.
3) Sprinkle the steak with pepper and MSG.
4) Broil the steak, placing it about 2 inches from the heat source. Broil for about 4 minutes per... - 38.1602
Broiled Meat Loaf
In mixing bowl combine milk, fine dry bread crumbs, green onion, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt, nutmeg, and dash pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Pat meat mixture into a square about 3/4 inch thick.
Cut the square in half to form two... - 40.4951
The Cranburger Bro are eaten up even before it reaches the table. Sometimes I even have to hide them so that there is some left over for the my husband. Try preparing this irresistible Cranburger Broil for yourself! - 34.9263
Spiced London Broil
1. Take large baking dish and combine in it Worcestershire sauce, garlic, allspice, thyme and mustard.
2. Add the meat to the dish and rub the marinade over the meat.
3. Set aside the marinade meat for 30 minutes.
4. Turn broil on... - 40.1638
London Broil Steak Sandwiches
Score flank steak diagonally on both sides.
Place meat in a plastic bag; set in shallow pan.
Stir together cooking oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper; pour over meat.
Let stand at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours or overnight in... - 40.7801
London Broil With Mushrooms And Fresh Herbs
Have all the fat trimmed and the meat scored.
Marinate the meat in a mixture of the wine, oil and thyme for 2 hours.
Cook the mushrooms in the marinade 5 minutes.
Mix the cornstarch with the water, salt and pepper; add the mushroom mixture, stirring... - 41.6439
1. In a glass baking dish, mix the soy sauce, wine, pepper, grated ginger, and garlic to make the marinade.
2. Marinate the steak in this for several hours, turning once in a while.
3. Keep the steak refrigerated until cooking time.
4. Pre-heat... - 38.6871
1) In a bowl, soak the bread slice in cold water.
2) Let it soak for 1 to 2 minutes and squeeze the water out.
3) In a bowl, palace the bread with beef, mustard, salt, pepper, onion and herbs.
4) Mix all the ingredients well with hands.
5) Shape the... - 40.5244
Broiled Swedish Meatballs
7. Heat the broiler.
8. In a large ovenproof pan, add oil and brown the meat under the broiler.
9. Pour off the pan drippings in to a large kettle and add the onion and celery to the kettle. Cook this for five minutes
10. Add the meat to the kettle... - 40.5462
Broiled Steak With Bearnaise Sauce
1) Pre-heat the broiler to suitable heat.
2) MAKING THE SAUCE: In a small saucepan, boil vinegar, wine, shallots, dried tarragon, and salt and pepper till it reduced to about 2 tablespoons. Remove and filter, reserving the liquid, and... - 40.4782
Classic London Broil
1. Rub the steak on both sides with the cut garlic. Brush with salad oil and place on a preheated greased broiler rack, one and one-half to two inches from the source of heat. Broil five minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Turn the steak and broil five... - 21.2004
Broiled Meat On Skewers
1) In a bowl, pound the onions, garlic, salt, chili peppers, turmeric, coriander, lemon rind, sugar, and almonds. Or, chop them to a paste.
2) Now, cut the steak into 3/4-inch squares.
3) With the oil, toss the steak and then roll lightly in the... - 46.0047
Classic Deviled Chuck Broil
1) Remove excess fat from the steak. Score any remaining fat edge from every inch. Keep aside a few pieces of fat.
2) Place the steak in a shallow dish.
3) In a bowl, add vinegar, oil, onion, mustard and pepper. Mix well and pour the marinade... - 40.5764
London Broil In Ginger And Onion Marinade
1 In a shallow ceramic or glass dish, spread half of the onions and ginger.
Sprinkle the meat with 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper and place it on top.
Spread the remaining onions and ginger on top of the meat. (If using ground ginger, sprinkle it on... - 36.076
Charcoal Broiled Burgers
1) In a large bowl, mix together the ground meat, salt, onion salt, pepper and eggs.
2) Make about 8 patties out of the mixture using your hands.
3) Brush the beef patties with melted garlic, chili, Italian or Onion butter.
4) Place the meat patties... - 38.0026
The london broil is a broiled steak recipe prepared with garlic and vinegar. Simply marinated and cooked in a broiling pan, the london broil is simple easy and quickly fixed. Seasoned to taste, it can be served with vegetables. - 34.5873
Grilled Or Broiled Steak
1. Preheat broiler, prepare grill, or gather round the camp fire.
2. Sprinkle the meat with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Place the meat about 3-4 inches from the heat source and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side. - 24.9473
In a large glass baking dish, combine the Worcestershire sauce, garlic, allspice, thyme and mustard.
Add the meat to the dish and rub the marinade over the surface.
Allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
Boil or grill the meat for about 8 minutes per side for... - 32.6638
Broiled Marinated Steak
1) In a bowl, pound the onions, garlic, chili peppers, ginger, saffron, and salt. You may also chop them to a paste.
2) To this, stir in the coconut cream. Mix well.
3) In this mixture, marinate the meat for 3 hours. Turn the steaks... - 43.1592
Cook onion in small amount hot fat till tender, but not brown.
Combine onion, meat, seasonings.
Form balls, using 1/2- or 1/3-cup measure.
Pat in thick burgers or roll thin patties between squares of waxed paper.
Fry till done to your... - 32.6083
Broil a ground meat patty to desired doneness, top with an Ortega chili pepper, add slices of Monterey Jack cheese and broil until heated through and melted.
For variety, add slices of onion, green pepper, or tomato. - 22.864
Cheeseburger Broiled Dinner
Set oven to 550° (broil).
Mix ground beef, crumbs, salt, steak sauce, and tomato juice.
Lightly form into 2 thick patties; place on broiler pan rack.
Arrange potatoes beside meat; dot with butter; sprinkle with pepper and seasoned salt.
Broil about 4" from... - 39.971
Hamburger Shish Kabobs
Mix all ingredients except the onion and tomato slices and shape into 16 balls.
Place on long skewers alternately with onion and tomato slices.
Broil until brown on all sides.
Serve between long pieces of split French bread, if desired. - 33.4002
Broiled Mixed Meats
Any assortment of meat and vegetables can be used.
Have pork and steak cut thin and into serving-sized pieces.
Ground beef should be formed into small patties.
Whole scallions and mushrooms, as well as sliced egg plant, are also good.
Marinate the meats and... - 33.147
Beef And Dumpling Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add eggplant, onion, and celery; cook over medium-high heat until vegetables are softened, about 2 minutes. Add beef and tomato sauce; cook over low heat 10 minutes,... - 29.5251
London Broil is a tasty and mouthwatering dish. You can serve this dish for an informal party at home or even at a community luncheon. This London Broil recipe is simply fantastic and you will definitely love it! - 36.0916
Sloppy Joe's And Cole Slaw: Easy Entertaining
Want to know of a recipe that is easy to make, tasty and guaranteed to be loved by everyone? Then watch this video and learn to make meaty, yummy Sloppy Joes with a crunchy coleslaw. Watch and learn! - 107.507
Hamburger Steak Soubise
Heat 3 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan over medium heat and saute onions about 5 minutes.
Add boiling water and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until most of the liquid has cooked away.
Meanwhile, combine the ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic... - 40.0919
Combine all ingredients except bread and catsup and mix well.
Shape into small balls.
Cut each slice of bread into 4 squares and place 1 meatball on each square, then press down to flatten ball.
Press small hole in center of beef mixture and fill with... - 29.5022
Beef And Grass
1) In a large mixing bowl, place the meat and crack over an egg.
2) Add the watercress, chopped onion, seasonings and spinach and blend all these ingredients together.
3) Broil over the hot grill until cooked.
4) Use as required. - 33.4404
Special Beef Burgers
Combine ground beef with salt and pepper; shape into 4 patties 6 inches in diameter.
Divide onion, cheese and tomato equally between 2 patties; season with additional salt and pepper.
Cover with remaining patties; seal edges.
Broil over hot coals, 4 to 5... - 26.8809
Calypso Beef Tenderloin Steaks
1. Combine first 11 ingredients in a bowl; stir well with a wire whisk. Trim fat from tenderloin; cut tenderloin into 6 equal steaks. Place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; pour marinade over steaks. Seal bag; shake well. Marinate in refrigerator... - 32.1509
Calypso Beef Tenderloin Steaks
Combine first 11 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well with a wire whisk.
Set marinade aside.
Trim fat from tenderloin; cut tenderloin crosswise into 6 equal steaks.
Place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; pour marinade over steaks.
Seal bag;... - 44.3856
Mexican Beef Kabobs
1 Cook onion in olive oil until translucent but not brown. Add vinegar, seasoning and garlic. Cover pan and allow to simmer for 20 minutes; cool.
2 Add meat and marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
3 Skewer meat cubes alternately with the onions... - 33.0463
Grilled Beef Sausages
1 Lightly brush the rack of a broiler pan with oil.
2 Preheat the broiler to its highest setting.
3 In a deep bowl, mix the beef and suet with the garlic, allspice, cloves, thyme, salt and pepper.
4 Vigorously knead with both... - 43.1639
Planked Beef Dinner
1) Follow label directions to cook green beans and keep hot, draining well.
2) Combine ground beef with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and figure into a 7x5 inch rectangle.
3) Into each side of meat, pack pepper and keep on rack in broiler pan.
4)... - 44.9646
Cheese Beef Burgers
Combine ground beef, milk, oats, onion, salt and pepper; form into eight patties.
Cover 4 patties with cheese slices; top with remaining patties.
Seal edges; wrap each patty with bacon slice.
Secure bacon with wooden pick.
Broil over hot coals, 4 inches from... - 35.3967
Pocket Beef Burgers
1. Mix ground beef lightly with Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Pat into a square, 8x8-inch, on a sheet of waxed paper, cut in half length wise, then crosswise to make 4 even-size blocks.
2. Spoon your choice of filling, dividing evenly, on each block,... - 23.3273
Mini Barbecued Beef Loaves
1) Mix together beef, onion, salt and pepper and then figure the mixture into 6 small loaves.
2) Blend rest of the ingredients for the sauce.
3) Broil loaves for 5 minutes, keeping tops 4 inches away from the source of heat.
4) Toss the loaves and pour... - 36.8907
Sesame Beef Strips
Combine first 6 ingredients in large shallow dish and blend well.
Add beef strips, turning to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight turning occasionally .
Preheat broiler Thread beef onto skewers.
Dip into marinade, coating heavily .
Place on... - 34.0496
1.Prepare the broiler by heating.
2.Press beef to make it in the shape of 7 inch round and 3/4 inch thick.
3.Take a 9 by 10 inches ovenproof skillet and grease it lightly.
4.Heat the skillet on medium flame until hot.
5.Put the beef... - 33.1912
Hawaiian Beef Burger
Combine beef, salt and onion; shape into 6 patties.
Combine soy sauce, garlic and ginger; pour over pat ties.
Marinate patties in sauce for at least 30 minutes.
Remove from sauce; broil, over hot coals 4 to 5 inches from source of heat, for 5 to 7 minutes on... - 28.1881
Rare Roast Beef Salad
1. Using a knife, trim and discard fat from steaks.
2. In a screw-top jar, put together oil, lemon peel and juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and salt; put the lid on and shake vigorously until blended.
3. In a shallow baking dish, place... - 49.0257
In a 9" x 5" loaf pan, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, sugar, garlic, ginger, oil, sesame seeds and onions.
Thread meat on eighteen to twenty 6-inch bamboo skewers by pushing a skewer in and out of each meat slice as though sewing.
Place skewered meat in... - 40.4102
Beef N Kraut Burgers
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Combine Corn Flake Crumbs, beef, onions, salt, pepper, 1 cup of the sauerkraut and egg; mix well. Shape into six patties.
2. Broil over hot coals or under broiler about six minutes on each side or until... - 28.1269
Savory Beef Burgers
1. Measure Rice Krispies, then crush to 3/4 cup. Combine with remaining ingredients except bacon; mix well.
2. Divide meat mixture into 6 patties.
3. Cut each bacon slice into two strips; arrange crosswise and place a patty in center. Bring strips together on... - 33.1168
Beef And Water Chestnuts
1. Cut the meat into 3-inch squares and set aside till required
2. In a large saucepan, heat the oil. Add the meat to the pan and lightly brown it
3. Add the coconut milk, anchovy paste, sugar, and the coconut milk to the pan and cook... - 44.6026
Burgundy Beef Burger
In a large bowl, toss ground chuck, bread crumbs, egg, cooking wine, onions, salt, and pepper together with a fork till well mixed.
' Shape in 6 doughnut-shaped burgers, about 1 inch thick.
For burgundy sauce, cook 2 tablespoons green onions in 1/2 cup butter... - 41.8731
Beef Patties With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) Take a large bowl and mix together ground beef, chopped water chestnuts, egg, and 4 teaspoons soy sauce in it with a fork.
2) Half the mixture and then figure one half into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
3) With two thirds of remaining mixture make... - 47.1959
Trim fat from beef.
Partially freeze meat; thinly slice across the grain into strips about 3 inches long.
Place beef strips in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
For marinade, in a small mixing bowl stir together the water, soy sauce, molasses, dry mustard,... - 40.4265
Chinese Skewered Beef
1) Make 1-inch cubes from the beef. Discard excess fat and gristle while cutting.
2) In a large bowl, place the beef cubes.
3) Season the beef cubes with pepper.
4) In another bowl, add soy sauce, oyster sauce and black beans.
5) Add sugar,... - 41.9923
1) Cut the beef into bite-sized pieces.
2) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3) Pour the mixture over the beef cubes and let them stand at room temperature for one hour, or in the fridge for several hours.
4) Onto a skewer,... - 35.8751
Burgundy Beef Patties
1. Preheat the broiler or grill.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3. Tip the bowl and mix thoroughly but lightly with a fork.
4. Dampen your palms and shape the mixture into 6 equal-size 3/4-inch thick, oval patties.
5.... - 42.6523
Bacon And Beef Succotash
Pan-broil bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon and reserve.
Heat 2 tablespoons of bacon fat.
Saute beef and onion in fat, breaking up meat with a fork.
Add Lima beans and water and simmer, covered, for about 15 minutes.
Add corn and simmer for another 5... - 35.5806
Beef Burgers With Smoky Texas Sauce
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Shape mixture into 6 parties.
Place parties on rack of a broiler pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
Broil 6 inches from heat 3 to 4 minutes.
Turn parties, and broil an additional 3 to 4... - 33.6822
No Beef Steaks
1) Slice tofu into 8 pieces.
2) In a mixing bowl, allow sugar, ginger and garlic to be dissolved in vegetable broth and soya sauce and then stir in mustard.
3) Marinate tofu in this mixture and then refrigerate, covered for 1 1/2... - 42.042