- » Brodo
Enjoy our collection of brodo recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brodo recipes.
Tortellini In Brodo
1. In a large soup pot place the beef bones, and cover with water.
2. Crumble in the bouillon cube.
3. Place pot on medium high flame and bring water to a rapid boil.
4. Skim off the scum that surfaces when blanching the bones.
5. Add the vegetables... - 46.7992
Cheese And Chicken Tortellini In Brodo
Process the pasta.
Roll into thin sheets.
Cut out pasta rounds with a 3" (7.5 cm) round cookie cutter.
Cover with a damp cloth and reserve.
In a mixing bowl blend the chicken, ricotta, egg and seasonings.
Place a teaspoon of filling on each pasta... - 42.796
Tortellini In Brodo
Bring the broth to a boil; add tortellini and simmer until tortellini are tender, about 7 minutes.
Ladle into bowls and top with parsley. - 20.2658
You May Also Like!
Brodo Di Manzo
This is a perfect winter soup and makes a delicious, healthy and warming winter meal. I make the soup in a crock pot and let it slow cook for four to five hours and serve it for dinner. Its a dish that takes a long time to make so if you are in a hurry then... - 102.68
Brodo Alle Mandorle E Funghi
Melt butter or margarine, add almonds and cook slowly until light yellow in color.
Add mushrooms, stirring 5 minutes'- Add parsley, oregano and beef broth.
Season to taste with salt and pep per, and reheat.
Serve immediately. - 25.6912
Clams In Brodo
1. Scrub clams well under cold running water. Discard any open shells that will not close when tapped.
2. In a nonreactive large frying pan or flameproof casserole, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add clams, garlic, oregano, hot pepper flakes, and white wine.... - 19.8737
Brodo Di Manzo
This is a relatively uncomplicated beef broth usually served with the same pastini as given in the recipe for zuppa di lentecchie.
It is a clear, light soup and may be found in most parts of Italy.
Put the beef (in one piece), the bones, water, onions,... - 35.6008
Chicken Broth (brodo Di Polio)
Clean chicken, disjoint, cut into pieces, and rinse.
Put into a saucepot.
Rinse giblets, refrigerate liver, and put remaining giblets into pot.
Add water, salt, celery, carrots, onions, and tomato.
Cover and bring to boiling.
Uncover and skim off foam.
Cover... - 37.576
"little Hats" In Broth (cappelletti In Brodo)
Combine cheeses, chicken, 1 egg, 1/8 teaspoon salt, nutmeg, and pepper; set aside.
Combine flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a large bowl.
Make a well in the center of the flour.
Place 2 eggs, one at a time, in the well, mixing slightly after each one is... - 42.6428
Passatelli In Brodo
1. In a soup pot, bring the chicken, water, broth, onion, carrot, celery, bay leaf and peppercorns to a boil. Simmer over low heat for 2 hours. Add the cheese rind and simmer for 1 hour. Strain the broth and discard the solids. Skim well and season with salt.... - 32.5123
Zuppa Crema Di Polio
A handsome, creamy soup for elegant eating.
Mix the cornflour (cornstarch) to a smooth liquid with a little brodo misto.
Add the rest of the brodo misto and cook, stirring continuously, until the soup comes to the boil and thickens.
Season to taste with salt... - 32.3295
A popular soup all over Italy, although stracciatella—or egg drop soup—comes from Rome.
Put the brodo di manzo or brodo misto on to heat.
Meanwhile, fork-beat the eggs with the semolina (cream of wheat), grated Parmesan cheese and 1/2 a cup of the hot... - 27.812
Brodo Recipes By Category