- » Broccoli With Cottage Cheese
Broccoli With Cottage Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broccoli with cottage cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broccoli with cottage cheese recipes.
Broccoli Swiss Cheese Casserole
Cook broccoli, covered, in a small amount boiling water 10 minutes or until tender.
Combine cottage cheese, eggs, butter, and flour in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
Combine broccoli, corn, and next 5 ingredients in... - 38.439
Cottage Cheese & Vegetable Lasagna
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain. Rinse with cold water. Drain again; set aside.
Stir together egg whites, cottage cheese, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Set aside. Cook broccoli or green beans according to package directions. Drain; set... - 34.3673
Broccoli Cheese Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. In a blender, process cottage cheese and buttermilk on low speed or press cottage cheese through a sieve.
3. In a mixing bowl, transfer the cottage cheese mixture and add eggs, scallions and nutmeg.
4. In... - 43.8762
Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
Place onion in a lightly greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish; micro wave on High 1 minute or until onion is translucent.
Combine milk and next 8 ingredients, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Pour over onion.
Microwave on Medium-high (70% power) 10 to 12 minutes,... - 32.7892
Cheese And Broccoli Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) Break the broccoli into flowerets, steam until tender-crisp and keep aside.
3) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the cheese until shredded.
4) In a mixing bowl, remove the cheese... - 47.0388
Broccoli Cheese Bake
Combine the eggs, flour, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
Stir in the Cheddar cheese, broccoli and cottage cheese.
Spoon into an 8 inch square baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until center is set - 28.929
Broccoli Cheese Bake
Stir flour into melted butter.
Add beaten egg yolks, broccoli and cottage cheese.
Beat egg whites firm but not stiff.
Fold egg whites and cheddar cheese into broccoli mixture.
Bake in a 2-quart casserole at 350° for 1 hour. - 22.7209
Noodles With Cheese And Broccoli
These Noodles with Cheese and Broccoli have redefined my meal fare ! Earlier I used to have noodles with other vegetables, but always felt it could've been better. The Broccoli and Cheese make me feel as though my taste buds have reached their destination.... - 33.8882
Broccoli And Cheese Omelette
In an 8-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat cook broccoli, onion, and garlic in chicken broth.
Stir in cottage cheese, oregano, and pepper.
Remove from skillet and keep warm.
In the same skillet over medium heat, cook 1/2 carton Egg Beaters in 1... - 40.1358
Broccoli Cheese Pie
1. In medium bowl, stir 1/3 cup of the soup until smooth; stir in rice and 1 of the eggs. Press mixture onto bottom and side of 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate, forming a shell. Microwave, uncovered, on high 2 minutes or until nearly set. Let stand,... - 30.7277
Feta Cheese Broccoli Crepes
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. Trim the broccoli and peel off the tough outer skin of the stalks.
3. In a pot of boiling salted water, blanch the broccoli and drain them.
4. Take a 8 1/2 x 13 1/2-inch or similar size baking dish and... - 47.6966
1. Set aside 1/2 cup of the grated Cheddar cheese. Combine the rest of the cheese and all of the remaining ingredients except for the cracker crumbs in a large bowl, and stir to mix well.
2. Coat a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place... - 30.4851
Creamy Pasta With Broccoli
In a large pan of boiling, salted water cook broccoli and cauliflower for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
With a slotted spoon remove vegetables; reserve cooking liquid.
Bring reserved liquid to a boil over medium-high heat.
Cook for 8 to 10... - 45.5066
Broccoli Corn Bread
Combine the butter, onion, salt, cottage cheese, eggs, Cheddar cheese and broccoli in a medium bowl and mix well.
Stir in the dry corn bread mix.
Spoon into a greased 9x12 inch baking dish.
Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. - 30.7699
Tuna And Broccoli Bake
Place broccoli on bottom of 2-quart baking dish. Top with bread cubes and tuna. In medium bowl, combine eggs, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese and pepper. Spread evenly over tuna mixture. Bake in 400ºF oven 30 minutes or until golden brown and puffed. - 25.4381
Broccoli Bake With Macaroni
If you are looking for a winning Broccoli Bake With Macaroni recipe, then this is the place to be. I have grown up eating this Broccoli Bake With Macaroni. I'm sure you will love it! - 38.528
Broccoli And Macaroni Casserole
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
2. Boil, steam or microwave broccoli until just tender. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Drain again and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a... - 38.7832
Heat water or broth in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add green pepper, onion, and mushrooms.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add parsley, basil, oregano,... - 48.0808
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cut broccoli into florets; peel and slice stems.
In a saucepan or steamer over medium heat cook broccoli with a small amount of water until tender-crisp; drain and chop coarsely.
In a bowl beat eggs with wire whisk.
Add flour;... - 42.9147
Tuna Tomato Broccoli Casserole
Beat eggs and buttermilk in large bowl.
Add tuna, salt, cottage cheese, broccoli, and onion.
Turn into large shallow casserole.
Bake in 350°F oven 35 minutes.
Top with sliced tomatoes and mozzarella cheese; bake 10 minutes, until set - 30.9086
Egg And Broccoli Casserole
1. Combine first 8 ingredients, pour into greased slow cooker and cook with cover on High for 1 hour.
2. Stir, reduce heat to Low and with cover cook for 2 1/2-3 hours such that temperature reaches 160° and eggs are set.
3. Sprinkle with... - 35.9985
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Oil 11 3/4 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking dish lightly.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon Crisco Oil in large saucepan on medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook and stir until tender. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, mushrooms, parsley,... - 36.2532
1) Take a 2 1/2 quart casserole and grease it.
2) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
3) Take the chicken broth in a pan and cook the broccoli or spinach.
4) Take the cheese, eggs, onion and salt. Mix them together.
5) Mix the broccoli or... - 41.3187
1) Place a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and sauté the onions in oil for about 5 minutes, or till they are soft.
2) Add the dill and broccoli and sauté for another 5 minutes or till the broccoli has thoroughly heated.
3) Mix together... - 38.7787
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the onions in the oil for 5 minutes, or until soft.
Add the broccoli and dill; saute for 5 minutes, or until the broccoli is heated through.
In a large bowl, mix the eggs and cottage cheese.
Stir in the... - 44.2574
Mock Broccoli Souffle
Place broccoli and water in 1-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 5 to 8 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes to break apart.
Drain well and set aside.
In small bowl blend together beaten egg, flour, yogurt, cottage cheese, salt and pepper.
Stir egg mixture,... - 41.4025
Sausage And Broccoli Lasagne
In skillet cook meat and onion till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, sugar, oregano, marjoram, garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Boil gently, uncovered, 10 minutes or till thickened; stir occasionally.
Cook broccoli or spinach... - 41.2435
Broccoli Noodle Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large skillet heat margarine and vegetable broth over medium heat.
Saute broccoli, mushrooms and onion in margarine and broth for 10 minutes.
Mix in wine, salt and pepper; remove from heat.
In a large bowl beat eggs with wire... - 39.0639
Swiss Broccoli Bake
1. Coat an 8 inch square baking pan with vegetable spray. Keep aside.
2. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
3. In an electric mixer, combine yolks, flour and cottage cheese. Blend till smooth. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sauce pan, place... - 46.0417
Coat an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
Add margarine, and place in a 425° oven for 3 minutes or until margarine melts.
Press broccoli between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Combine broccoli, muffin mix and remaining 5 ingredients, stirring... - 36.923
Broccoli Potato Combo
In 10-inch skillet combine broccoli, water, chicken bouillon granules, and pepper.
Cook over high heat till water boils, stirring with fork to break up broccoli.
Add frozen potatoes.
Cook, covered, over medium heat about 8 to 10 minutes or till potatoes are... - 35.0482
Crustless Feta And Cheddar Quiche
Lightly coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray; set aside.In a medium bowl combine egg product, flour, pepper, and salt.
Stir in cottage cheese, broccoli, feta cheese, and cheddar cheese.
Spoon into the prepared pie plate.
Bake in a 350° oven for 40 to... - 34.7134
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Grease generously with butter the baking pan of 13 x 9x 2 inch
3) Into a large bowl, add in the cheddar, flour, onion, baking powder, seasoning salt till the cheese is evenly coated
4) Into a another... - 44.2515
Broccoli-Corn Quiche is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely love to talk about this Broccoli-Corn Quiche with us! - 44.4987
Preheat oven to 370°.
Mix ingredients all together and pour into 13 x 9-inch pan.
Bake approximately 40 minutes. - 26.9558
Mix all together.
Bake in 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for approximately 1 hour or until real brown on top. - 29.1174
Stuffed Jumbo Shells With Broccoli
Stuffed Jumbo Shells With Broccoli is heavenly. All I can say is ..YUM! The rest you will have to experiment for yourselves! Try this Stuffed Jumbo Shells With Broccoli today! - 37.8846
Fettuccine And Broccoli
1 As per the package directions, cook the noodles. Drain.
2 In amedium skillet, heat oil and saute garlic and thawed drained broccoli, stirring for 5 minutes.
3 Mix in the chicken broth, basil, parsley, Parmesan, cottage cheese, salt and pepper.... - 42.1491
Broccoli & Mushroom-stuffed Potatoes
Broccoli & Mushroom-Stuffed Potatoes is a tasty recipe you can try out any time. Broccoli & Mushroom-Stuffed Potatoes is an healthy alternative and can serve as food for anyone. Nothing really compares! - 30.6801
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, cottage cheese, onion, egg substitute, margarine, and salt until blended; stir in cornmeal.
3. Scrape mixture into... - 27.5208
Chicken With Broccoli Cornbread
Preheat oven to 400°.
Drain water off broccoli.
Mix all ingredients together; add cornbread mix last.
Bake 30 minutes. - 31.2643
Broccoli Sweet Red Pepper Salad
To prepare broccoli :
1. Wash it, trim off large leaves and tough lower ends of stalks.
2. Peel stalks and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Cut remaining broccoli into flowerets.
4. In a large Dutch oven combine broccoli and water to... - 38.161
Broccoli Corn Bread
1. Mix all ingredients well, pour into greased slow cooker and cook on Low 6 hours such that toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
2. Serve like spoon bread, or invert the pot, remove bread, and cut into wedges. - 35.6174
Broccoli And Mushroom Dip
In pot of boiling water, cook broccoli just until tender-crisp (3 minutes).
Drain and refresh under cold water; drain again and set aside.
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; add garlic, onion and mushrooms and cook, shaking pan to prevent... - 36.345
Broccoli And Chicken Salad
Clean the broccolis, and trim off the toughest parts of the stems.
Cut the upper parts of the stems and the tops into small pieces or flowerets.
Blanch in boiling water with the peanut oil.
Simmer for about 5 minutes, and then drain and plunge into cold... - 31.4635
Curried Pasta Salad With Cherry Tomatoes Shrimp And Broccoli
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, shell and devein the shrimp. Halve the cherry tomatoes. Cut the broccoli and carrots into bite-size pieces.
3 Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente, 10 to 12 minutes, or according to... - 36.0557
Place 1/4 cup water or broth in a skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add mushrooms, onions, and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 48.5754
Cheesy Pork Chops N Potatoes
Cheesy pork chops and potatoes is a filling meat recipe. Oven cooked, the cheesy pork chops are made with a cheese and potato mix. Prepared with milk and cheese combined with cottage fried and fried onions mixed together and set as the base, it is layered... - 43.4201
White Lightning Cheese Dip
1. In a blender, add all the ingredients and process at low speed till smooth; chill for a few hours to blend all the flavours
2. Goes well with raw vegetables say cauliflower florets, carrot sticks, celery and so on
3. Could also be served at... - 27.1475
Quick Vegetable Cheese Bake
In small bowl, combine cottage cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
In 8-inch square baking dish place broccoli spears with stems to outside of dish.
Top with tomato slices, then with zucchini slices.
Pour cheese mixture over... - 44.423
Cheese And Vegetable Quiche
Place cottage cheese in container of an elec-rric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Add egg substitute, milk, basil, and pepper, process until smooth.
Pour oil in a large nonstick skillet; place over medium heat... - 40.0605
Three Cheese Lasagna With Ricotta
Cook the noodles according to the package directions, but without adding the salt.
Drain the noodles, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Lay the noodles flat until ready to use.
In a medium bowl, stir together the cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, egg... - 42.5291
Holiday Cheese Salad
1) In the blender container, add the cheeses along with buttermilk, chives, lemon rind, Worcestershire sauce and barbecue spice.
2) Process the ingredients at medium speed until mixture is smooth.
3) Season the mix with salt.
4) Use a freezer tray to... - 46.6434
Vegetables, Macaroni And Cheese Medley
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In blender, combine cottage cheese, mustard, pepper sauce, and 1/2 cup water until smooth.
3. In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour in cheese mixture and stir until thoroughly blended.
4. Spray 3-quart casserole with... - 33.4384
Four Cheese Vegetable Lasagna
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist, and set aside.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add broccoli and next 4 ingredients; saute 7 minutes.
Place flour in a medium... - 43.97
Mixed Cheese And Vegetable Lasagna
Mixed Cheese And Vegetable Lasagna is simple to make and also tastes great. Mixed Cheese And Vegetable Lasagna looks yummy! This has got a unique taste. - 37.4789
Creamy Dill Dip
In food processor or blender, combine cottage cheese with sour cream; process until smooth. Transfer to bowl; stir in onion, dill, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Serve with vegetables. Makes... - 24.1095
Vegetarian Pizza Appetizer
1) Preheat oven to 425 F
2) Into a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch greased jelly roll pan stretch the pizza dough
3) Prick the dough several times with a fork
4) Bake for 10 minutes till crisp
5) Cool onto a wire rack
6) Using a knife, cut the... - 46.7095
Cook noodles and broccoli separately according to their package directions; drain well.
For sauce, cut up canned tomatoes.
In a large saucepan stir together undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, celery, onion, green pepper, basil, bay leaves, and... - 40.7147
Triple Decker Vegetable Omelette
This Triple Decker Vegetable Omelet. Is perfect for a mind blowing party breakfast. If you have the time you can make this on the weekend holidays also for your family. Give this omelet arranged in three tiers with vegetable and bread crumbs layers in... - 48.9072
Dip It Sauce With Vegetables
1. Place the strainer over the medium mixing bowl. Put the cottage cheese in the strainer. Let the liquid run into the bowl. Lift the strainer from the bowl. Throw away the liquid.
2. Put the drained cottage cheese in the mixing bowl. Add the cream cheese and... - 23.6696
Margarita S Pasta Primavera
Drain any liquid off of cottage cheese.
In a bowl, combine cottage cheese and lemon juice.
Prepare spaghetti according to package directions omitting salt.
Meanwhile, heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat: Add seallions,... - 41.7626
Place broccoli and carrots in steamer basket.
Place basket over boiling water, Cover; steam for 8 to 10 minutes or just till vegetables are tender.
In medium bowl beat the eggs with the cottage cheese, salt, and pepper.
Stir in the steamed vegetables and... - 40.981
Filo Chicken Parcels
1.Brush each sheet of filo pastry with a little oil and fold in half.
2.Boil, steam or microwave broccoli until just tender.
Drain and set aside.
3.Place cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese and mustard in a bowl and mix well to combine.
Stir in broccoli and... - 42.8018
Cold Pasta Primavera
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and cool.
In separate saucepans over medium heat cook broccoli and peas in a small amount of water just until tender-crisp; drain and cool.
In a medium bowl combine pasta, broccoli, peas, bell pepper,... - 42.9637
Pilled Garden Dip
In blender container combine cottage cheese and vinegar.
Cover and blend till smooth.
Stir in onion, parsley, mint, dried dillweed, and pepper.
Cover and chill thoroughly If desired, garnish with fresh dillweed. - 33.3711
Healthy Vegetable Lasagna
In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; add onion and cook until tender.
Stir in garlic, carrot, celery and mushrooms; cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, breaking up with fork.
Stir in tomato sauce, basil, oregano; season with salt and... - 44.3293
Garden Salad With Green Goddess Dressing
In a food processor, puree the cottage cheese for 3 minutes, or until very smooth.
Transfer to a large bowl.
Whisk in the mayonnaise, lemon juice, Parmesan, shallots or scallions, parsley, mustard, tarragon, pepper and garlic.
Cover and refrigerate until... - 45.8494
A Complete Menu
For making Broccoli soup
1. Heat a pan and pour in the extra virgin olive oil.
2. Add in the onion, potato and broccoli. Pour in the broth and add in the garlic.
3. Put the stove on medium low heat and simmer for 40 minutes.
4. Take out some... - 117.75
Dill Garden Dip
For dip, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine cottage cheese and vinegar.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
Transfer cottage cheese mixture to a medium mixing bowl.
Stir in green onion, parsley, snipped or dried dill, and pepper.
Cover... - 39.0424
Italian Baked Frittata
Italian Baked Frittata is a delicious side dish recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Italian Baked Frittata; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 34.5928
Garden Patch Rigatoni
Melt margarine in a 2-quart pan over medium heat; add celery and cook, stirring often, until soft but not browned (about 5 minutes).
Add flour and cook, stirring, until bubbly.
Remove from heat and gradually stir in milk; return to heat and continue to cook,... - 37.5894
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Cut the stem of the eggplant as well as a very thin slice from the top. Then half the eggplant lengthwise.
3) From each half, cut three Â¼-inch thick slices of about 1 ounce each, starting from... - 45.9319
Lasagna Crescent Roll-ups
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In large skillet, cook broccoli and onion in oil until tender; remove from heat.
In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, egg, paramesan cheese and salt; stir in broccoli mixture.
In small saucepan, heat spaghetti sauce.
Separate dough... - 37.9465
Egg And Mushroom Quiche
Want to make a Quiche at home? Watch this video to find out how easy it is to make a quiche, Chef Buff uses his eggs and mushrooms to make it and it looks delicious when baked. According to him, one can use anything to make a quiche so there is nothing great... - 89.2509
Antipasto With Baked Oysters
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a shallow baking dish, arrange the oysters in their shells.
3) Mix the mustard and fennel in a bowl and spread evenly over all the oysters.
4) Bake the oysters for about 10 minutes or until they've... - 45.0384
Summer Vegetable Lasagna
This summer vegetable lasagna uses fresh seasonally produce and will impress even the most dedicated carnivore! This recipe for vegetarian lasagna is simple to make, and oh, so delicious! It's a hassle-free recipe, fancy enough for picnics, pot-luck parties... - 108.118
Low cholestrol dip - something for the health conscious lot. This dip donâ€™t have anything that is prone to bring the cholestrol level high and I love this recipe because it is way too simple. Try this low cholestrol dip with fresh vegetables. - 35.4704
Spicy Vegetable Dip
Place raisins in small bowl and cover with hot tap water.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in blender container, combine cottage cheese, vinegar, onion, chili powder, curry, salt and pepper.
Add drained, soaked raisins.
Cover and blend at high speed until... - 33.8056
Noodles With Nut Sauce
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the pasta according to package directions until tender but do not overcook.
2. Drain and return the pasta in the pot.
3. In a frying pan over medium heat, sautÃ© the broccoli rabe, oil, garlic, basil, and... - 48.0361
Vegetable Lasagna With Mushroom Sauce
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Place peppers, skin sides up, on a baking sheet, and flatten with palm of hand.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 15 to 20 minutes or until... - 41.3872
Easy Healthy Cheesy Vegetable Torte
Craving for a quiche and scared of adding fat to your waist? This Cheese and vegetable torte will satiate your craving for a quiche, its fast and easy to make. So, next time you want to feel like having a quiche, make this cheesy vegetable torte, it’s... - 126.537
Dinner Pancakes With Seasoned Vegetables
Prepare Dinner Pancakes.
Cut carrots into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Scrub potatoes Cut flowerets off broccoli stalks.
Cut off and discard tough base of stalks, peel stalks, and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Break cauliflower into flowerets.
Cut larger broccoli... - 43.431
Combine all vegetables, apple and paneer in a large bowl and toss well to mix.
Place all ingredients for dressing except curd and oil in a blender and blend till well mixed.
Whisk curd with 2 tbsp water.
With the machine running, slowly pour in oil and then... - 43.062
Winter Health Salad
1. Prepare and combine all the vegeatbales in a large salad bowl
2. Cover bowl with cling film and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
3. Just before serving time, remove salad bowl from the refrigerator.
4. Shake or whisk... - 47.1776