- » Broccoli Topped Potato
Broccoli Topped Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broccoli topped potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broccoli topped potato recipes.
Broccoli-topped Baked Potatoes
Scrub potatoes thoroughly, and rub skins with oil.
Bake at 400Â° for 1 hour or until done.
Cook broccoli according to package directions, omitting salt, coarsely chop broccoli spears.
Combine cheese and milk in a medium saucepan, cook over low heat,... - 30.1911
Tofu Broccoli And Tomato Topping For Baked Potatoes
If you're looking for a delicious topping to go with your baked potatoes, then do check this out. The Chef makes this amazing tofu and broccoli topping. This is so easy to make and tasty too. Do check out the video for this interesting recipe. - 92.1701
Betty's Bacon And Cheddar Topped Broccoli Soup
1. Break off florets from broccoli. Peel and cut broccoli stalk. Set them aside in separate bowls.
2. Cook bacon until crisp. Crumble them, and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl take broccoli florets. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and toss it... - 105.272
Broccoli And Cheddar Stuffed Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Bake the potatoes for an hour after rubbing shortening over them. Prick them with fork after half an hour of cooking.
3. Take a saucepan of salted water and boil the broccolis in it until they become... - 41.9812
Baked Potatoes And Broccoli
Potato appetizers including seasonings and herbs are good for parties or for buffets. Watch chef Maryann showing how to make Foxy Potatoes and Broccoli baked with herbs and seasonings. Good to accompany fish or chicken! - 95.991
Broccoli Scalloped Potatoes
1. In a small skillet, add onion until soft, remove from heat.
2. Stir in broccoli soup and milk and blend till smooth.
3. In a 11X7-inch baking dish, arrange half of the sliced potatoes, and season.
4. Add half of the soup mix on top,... - 40.4802
Broccoli Potato Combo
In 10-inch skillet combine broccoli, water, chicken bouillon granules, and pepper.
Cook over high heat till water boils, stirring with fork to break up broccoli.
Add frozen potatoes.
Cook, covered, over medium heat about 8 to 10 minutes or till potatoes are... - 35.0482
Potato Broccoli Cheese Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take a heavy Dutch oven, heat 2 tablespoon butter in it,
3. Put flour in the oven and cook for a minute by stirring continuously.
4. Slowly pour milk and cook by stirring on medium flame till thick... - 45.7946
Broccoli Baked Potato Skins
1. If using a conventional oven, bake the potatoes at 400°F for about 45 minutes, or until tender. If using a microwave oven, pierce each potato with a fork before microwaving on high power for about 15 minutes, or until tender. Set aside to cool.
2. Cut the... - 25.5134
Broccoli & Mushroom-stuffed Potatoes
Broccoli & Mushroom-Stuffed Potatoes is a tasty recipe you can try out any time. Broccoli & Mushroom-Stuffed Potatoes is an healthy alternative and can serve as food for anyone. Nothing really compares! - 30.6801
Potato Broccoli Squares
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into quarters. Place the potatoes in a medium-size saucepan. Add cold water to the saucepan to a 1-inch depth. Bring to boiling. Cover the saucepan and lower the heat. Simmer for 25 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Drain... - 40.617
Potatoes Au Gratin With Asian Broccoli
To start off the New Year, I wanted to share a meatless meal that sure to be a hit – Potatoes au Gratin with a side of Asian Broccoli. Of course, you can serve these dishes with meat or fish. However, the two together, make a great tasting, satisfying... - 128.071
Scrub potatoes and prick skins with fork; rub all over with oil.
Bake in 425Â°F (220Â°C) oven for 45 to 55 minutes or until potatoes yield to gentle pressure.
Meanwhile, in large pot of boiling water, cook broccoli uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes or until... - 39.4139
Baked Potatoes With Broccoli And Cheese
Wash potatoes,- bake at 475° for 45 minutes or until done.
Let cool to touch.
Cut a 1-inch lengthwise strip from top of each potato; carefully scoop our pulp, leaving shells intact.
Combine potato pulp, yogurt, and next0 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Dear at... - 38.6015
Hot Cheesy Potatoes With Broccoli
1. Steam the potatoes for 10-12 mins until just cooked. Add the broccoli, then cook for about 5 more mins until tender.
2. While the veg is cooking, mix the olive oil, lemon juice and some seasoning together in a large bowl. When the veg are ready, tip them... - 29.1302
Sausage And Broccoli Baked Potatoes
1. Place oven rack in top third of oven. Heat oven to 450°F.
2. Cook potatoes in microwave at high power for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a nonstick medium skillet over medium heat, cook broccoli and sausage until sausage is browned, about 4 minutes. Stir in... - 29.2927
Broccoli Potato Frittata
Preheat oven to 350° F.
If using fresh broccoli, steam or boil until tender about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a 10-inch ovenproof skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the potatoes, onion, red pepper, garlic, and half of the salt, thyme,... - 42.39
Red Potato And Broccoli Soup
Nothing warms you up on cold fall day like a hearty bowl of soup. Chef Maxwell mixes up a tasty potato and broccoli soup for November. - 115.789
Garden Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Microwave the potatoes on High for 12 minutes.
Remove to the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
Slice off the tops of the potatoes.
Scoop out the pulp, keeping skins intact, making 1/4 inch shells.
Mash the pulp in a medium... - 40.8098
Tuna Broccoli Casserole
Heat oven to 450° (hot).
Cook broccoli stalks about 3 min.; drain.
Place in 1 1/2-qt. baking dish.
Cover with tuna.
Mix soup and milk; pour over tuna.
Sprinkle potato chips on top.
Bake 15 min. - 29.1847
Broccoli With Lemon
1. Trim and discard outer leaves from broccoli.
2. Cut stalks into 1 inch pieces.
3. In a saucepan, place stalks at the bottom and top with flowerets.
4. Pour boiling salted water until barely covered; cook for about 10 minutes until... - 38.6259
Cream Of Broccoli Leek Soup
Cream Of Broccoli Leek Soup is a yummy and sumptuous addition to your menu. The perfect soup for parties and grand dinners at home, this Cream Of Broccoli Leek Soup recipe has definitely got me a number of fans. Try it! - 36.2704
Broccoli N Chips
Broccoli N Chips is an amazingly tasty dish that can be prepared easily. I often serve this as a side dish for one of those hearty dinner meals at home. The Broccoli N Chips dish is something you just shouldnâ€™t miss. - 23.0547
Salinas Valley Potato Topper
This Salinas Valley Potato Topper tastes really good ! An irresistible broccoli , cheese and yogurt garnish this is surely going to make your otherwise bland potatoes taste incredible ! Just try this Salinas Valley Potato Topper and let me know if you like... - 26.7466
Cheesy Pork Chops N Potatoes
Cheesy pork chops and potatoes is a filling meat recipe. Oven cooked, the cheesy pork chops are made with a cheese and potato mix. Prepared with milk and cheese combined with cottage fried and fried onions mixed together and set as the base, it is layered... - 43.4201
Glazed Carrot & Broccoli Pie
Combine crust ingredients, adding salt and pepper to taste. Pat into a greased 9-inch pie pan. Bake at 425° F. for 40 to 45 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside.
While potato shell is baking, in a small saucepan, combine broccoli, onion... - 32.5528
Cream Of Broccoli Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion, potatoes, curry powder, and water.
Simmer, covered, over medium heat until the vegetables are tender.
Puree the thawed broccoli and the chicken stock in a food processor or blender.
Pour into the top of a double... - 39.4182
Broccoli With Parmesan Crust
Broccoli with Parmesan crust wonderful dish. It is easy and quick to make and tastes heavenly. Broccoli with Parmesan crust is so delicious. It has cheese, good health of broccoli, lemon juice meaty potato to make wholesome dinner. - 50.0193
Louise's Broccoli Casserole
Devour this delicious and easy to prepare Louise's Broccoli Casserole. It is pretty good enough to be served as a side dish for parties and get together! - 26.5374
Broccoli And Cauliflower Pate
1. In a large pan, heat the oil
2. Tip in the cauliflower, onion, peppers and potato cubes for 5 minutes
3. Add the spices to the stir fry and cook
4. Pour in the tomato puree and mix well
5. Pour in 1 pint (600 ml / 2 1/2 cups) water and boil... - 39.817
Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Pot Pie
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a pot add in the margarine and melt.
3. Add in the onion and stir, followed by garlic and sauté for 45 seconds.
4. Stir in the flour and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Pour in the 2 cups of milk and... - 0
Corned Beef And Broccoli Hash
Heat the oil in a deep 12-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute, stirring frequently, until tender about 5 minutes.
Add the potatoes and saute, stir-ring frequently, until they begin to brown about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook... - 35.8759
Broccoli Swiss Soup
1. In a large microwaveable casserole, place 1/4 cups of the chicken broth, the carrot, and onion.
2. Cover the casserole and place it in the microwave.
3 In the microwave, cook the broccoli on 100 per cent power or High for 4 to 6 minutes,... - 44.1169
Easy Twice Baked Potatoes
Twice baked potatoes are a huge family favorite that teams up well with all meat and fish dishes. Beryl Stokes uses fresh baked potatoes, cheese, veggies, and sour cream to whip up this super easy and simple potato recipe. The king of all comfort food for... - 98.3676
Once Is Not Enough Boise Baked Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Bake potatoes on oven rack 1 hour or until soft. Holding potatoes with potholders, cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out potato insides, leaving about 1/4-inch-thick layer of potato inside skin; place potato insides in medium... - 34.162
Sour Cream Topping
1. In a bowl mix together all ingredients and allow to stand for at least 1 hour for flavors to blend.
2. Serve over baked potatoes, broccoli, green beans or boiled onions or toss with water cress or cucumbers. - 24.7925
Cheddary Scalloped Potatoes
1. In a large skillet, melt and heat the margarine or butter over medium heat.
2. When hot but not smoking, add onion and sautÃ© until soft but not brown.
3. Tip in the soup and stir in the milk.
4. Add pepper to taste and the potatoes sliced. Gently... - 40.15
Veggie Shepherd's Pie With Sweet Potato Mash
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan, then fry the onion until golden. Add the carrots and all but a sprinkling of thyme. Pour in the wine, 150ml water and the tomatoes, then sprinkle in the stock cubes and simmer for 10 mins. Tip in the can of lentils, including... - 35.567
Parrano Loaded Baked Potato
While preparing baked potatoes, steamed broccoli and bacon, begin cheese sauce.
Cheese sauce ingredients:
2 TBS Butter
2 TBS flour
1 C shredded Parrano Cheese
¾ C milk
1/8 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
Cheese sauce instructions:
Melt butter in... - 31.5029
Broccoli Topped Potato Recipes By Category
Broccoli Topped Potato Dish: