- » Broccoli Sweet Pepper
Broccoli Sweet Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broccoli sweet pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broccoli sweet pepper recipes.
Broccoli With Sweet Red Peppers
1. Trim the leaves and coarse stem ends from the broccoli. Cut the stems into 3/4- inch pieces and the florets into 1-inch pieces.
2. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli and cook, covered, for about 5... - 25.7946
Rigatoni With Broccoli And Sweet Red Pepper
1. Cook rigatoni in large pot of boiling salted water 10 minutes. Add broccoli and cook until pasta is tender but still firm and broccoli is crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes longer. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, cook chicken, bell... - 30.0629
Orange Sauced Broccoli And Peppers
ln a medium saucepan cook broccoli and sweet pepper in a small amount of boiling, lightly salted water about 8 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender; drain.
Return broccoli mixture to saucepan; cover and keep warm.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small... - 36.1516
Broccoli Sweet Red Pepper Salad
To prepare broccoli :
1. Wash it, trim off large leaves and tough lower ends of stalks.
2. Peel stalks and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Cut remaining broccoli into flowerets.
4. In a large Dutch oven combine broccoli and water to... - 38.161
Orange Sauced Broccoli & Peppers
1 In a medium saucepan cook broccoli and sweet pepper in a small amount of lightly salted boiling water about 8 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Drain; keep warm.
2 Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot margarine or... - 24.2286
Broccoli With Peppers
Broccoli with peppers is a herbed vegetable recipe. Skillet cooked with garlic and red pepper flakes for flavor, along with onions and red pepper, the broccoli with peppers is peppy and nurtitious. - 29.3879
Stir Fhed Broccoli And Red Peppers
In skillet over medium heat, toast sesame seeds, stirring frequently, for 8 to 10 minutes or until brown; set aside.
In wok or large skillet, heat vegetable oil and sesame oil over high heat; stir-fry garlic and ginger-root for 30 seconds. Remove with slotted... - 29.0504
Broccoli And Red Peppers
Chop the broccoli into 3/4" pieces.
Arrange them in a 9" glass pie plate, with the floret pieces in the middle and the stems around the edge.
Sprinkle with the water.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 5 minutes, or until tender.
Drain... - 43.8157
Broccoli And Red Pepper Stir Fry
Cut the broccoli florets into bite-size pieces and thinly slice the stems.
In a small bowl, combine the water, soy sauce, molasses, ginger and black pepper; set aside.
Spray an unheated large skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over medium-high... - 34.4241
Broccoli And Red Peppers
1. Wash, clean and chop the broccoli into 3/4th pieces.
2. Preheat the microwave oven.
3. Take a 9"" glass pie plate and arrange the broccoli pieces with the floret pieces in the middle. Place the stems around the sides.
4. Sprinkle... - 40.8536
Steamed Broccoli And Red Peppers
1. Cut and remove the ends of broccoli stalks.
2. Peel and discard tough skin if any from the main stems.
3. Slice the stems and keep aside the florets separately.
4. Remove and discard seeds from the sweet red pepper half.
5. Cut lengthwise... - 35.8785
Broccoli And Red Pepper Tortellini
My Broccoli And Red Pepper Tortellini dish gets better each time I prepare it. Broccoli And Red Pepper Tortellini is a great tortellini recipe that it is simply easy loving it. Try it! - 25.6006
Sweet And Sour Broccoli
1. Trim the leaves and coarse stem ends from the broccoli, and cut the stems and the florets into bite-size pieces.
2. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli and cook, covered, for 5 minutes, or until... - 30.4273
Sweet Potato Broccoli Stir Fry
Peel sweet potatoes; slice into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add oil; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add sweet potatoes and garlic, stir-fry 4 minutes.
Add broccoli, green onions, and red pepper... - 36.6892
Cream Of Broccoli Soup With Red Pepper Puree
Melt margarine in Dutch oven or stockpot over medium heat.
Stir in broccoli, onions, celery and thyme.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the chicken broth.
Cover; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until broccoli is tender, stirring... - 44.4049
Pasta With Broccoli In Sweet Tomato Sauce
In a large saucepan, cook the broccoli in enough boiling unsalted water to cover until just tender 2 to 3 minutes.
Rinse under cold running water, drain, and set aside.
In another large saucepan, heat the olive oil over moderately low heat for 30 seconds; add... - 36.8414
Pureed Broccoli With Creme Fraiche
Chop broccoli, leaving 8 small flowerets whole, and drop chopped broccoli and whole flowerets into 4 quarts of boiling salted water.
Cook until just tender, about 8 minutes.
Transfer broccoli, reserving 8 flowerets, to a food processor.
Add creme fraiche and... - 36.3163
Polenta With Broccoli
Prepare polenta according to package direc- tions.
Cover and keep warm.
In a small bowl stir together broth and cornstarch; set aside.
In a large skillet cook onion in hot oil over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender.
Add garlic; cook and stir for... - 38.7509
Orange Buttered Broccoli
1) Using a knife, cut broccoli stalks lengthwise into even spears.
2) In an 8x8x2-inch baking dish add broccoli, red or yellow pepper, and water.
3) Cover with vented plastic wrap.
4) Cook broccoli tillcrisp-tender on 100% power (high)... - 40.0863
Stir Fried Broccoli Medley
1. In a wok or large frying pan pour pineapple juice against medium-high flame, and bring the pineapple juice to boil.
2. Add broccoli, pepper, and onions together.
3. Toss to coat with the juice.
4. Stir-fry for 5 minutes.
5. Add the pineapple... - 45.7332
Stir Fried Broccoli Medley
1) In a wok or large frying pan, add the pineapple juice.
2) Over medium-high heat, bring the juice to a boil.
3) Gradually add the broccoli, peppers and onions and toss well.
4) Over medium-high heat, stir-fry the mixture for 5 minutes.
5) To this,... - 42.7763
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Beat eggs slightly.
Make a paste with flour and a small amount of water.
Put all ingredients in bowl and mix.
Add mixture to a greased 1 quart ring mold.
Place mold in a pan of hot water and bake at 350 degrees, for 45 minutes or... - 42.6149
Macaroni With Sweet Peppers
1. Cook the macaroni according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, boil the chicken broth in a 1-quart saucepan, uncovered, until only about 1/2 cup remains—about 5 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the green pepper and... - 32.6917
Orange Buttered Broccoli
1 Cut the broccoli stalks lengthwise into uniform spears.
2 In an 8x8x2-inch baking dish combine the broccoli, red or yellow pepper, and water.Cover with a vented clear plastic wrap.
3 Cook on 100% power (high) for 6 to 8 minutes or till the broccoli... - 38.4675
Cheese And Pasta Stuffed Peppers
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
In a stock pot of boiling water, cook the sweet red peppers for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain on paper toweling.
2 In a 10-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderately low heat.
Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring... - 42.6618
Sesame Broccoli Stir Fry
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat (375°) until hot.
Add broccoli, sweet red pepper, onion, and garlic; stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Combine brown sugar and next 6... - 40.766
Ruths Broccoli Casserole
1. Clean broccoli, stems and flowers, and cut into bite size pieces
2. Boil broccoli for 5 minutes in salt water. Drain, and place in a casserole.
3. Add chopped celery and red pepper.
4. Combine soup and cream, and pour over vegetables.
5. Garnish with... - 27.9086
Cranberry Broccoli Salad
Do you like broccoli? How about a nice healthy side dish to go with your meal? Here is a wonderful video recipe showing you how to prepare it. The video also gives you some great nutritional facts about broccoli, so listen closely! - 116.744
Broccoli With Shallots
For butter sauce, stir together melted butter or margarine, lemon juice, and rosemary.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry broccoli in hot oil for 2 minutes.
Add sweet... - 38.8657
A different take on an old favorite. Really quick and easy and delicious. Roasting brings out the sweetness. - 105.544
Garden Vegetables In Sweet Seasoned Vinegar
Arrange vegetable slices in a shallow glass dish.
Shake remaining ingredients except salad greens in a covered jar; pour over vegetables.
Refrigerate covered 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
Drain; marinade can be strained and refrigerated for use again.
Serve... - 28.5159
Mushroom And Broccoli Stir Fry
1) In a wok or large heavy- based frying pan, add oil to heat up.
2) Add broccoli florets and whole baby sweet corn to stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3) Add leek, yellow pepper and mushrooms into the wok and then stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.
4) Pour in... - 45.8963
In a 1 quart casserole combine rice, water, margarine, and bouillon granules.
Add broccoli and green or sweet red pepper, if desired.
Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 3 to 5 minutes or till broccoli is crisp tender.
Let stand, covered, for 3 to 5... - 24.947
Cheddar Broccoli Noodles
1. Take a large (3-quart) saucepan and add measured water to it.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add noodles and broccoli and let come to a boil again.
4. Reduce heat and cover the pan.
5. Simmer noodles and broccoli for 5 minutes,... - 42.2582
Teriyaki Beef With Broccoli
Trim fat from steak; slice steak diagonally into thin strips.
Combine broth and next 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add meat; seal bag, and shake until meat is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning bag... - 41.8759
In microproof saucepan, cook broccoli in 1/4 cup (50 mL) water 3 minutes.
Separate onion slices into rings, add to broccoli and cook another 3 minutes.
In a 4 cup (1 L) microproof measure melt butter 30 seconds on HIGH.
Add flour and seasonings and stir to... - 47.4074
Broccoli Soup With Pureed Cashew
Would you like to have a dairy free version of cream of broccoli soup?? I’m sure you would! Here is a great recipe that is healthy and has loads of flavor. A nice thickness brought about by pureed cashews, this recipe is a refreshing change from the regular... - 128.688
Turkey And Broccoli Stir Fry
Cut the turkey into 1/2" X 1/2" strips.
In a medium bowl, stir together the soy sauce, honey and garlic.
Add the turkey and toss to coat.
In a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat, heat the oil for 1 minute.
Add the turkey and stir-fry for 3 minutes,... - 44.3312
Romanesco Broccoli Omelette
1. In a saucepan, over medium temperature, heat 1-tablespoon butter and add broccoli and peppers; sautÃ© for about 2 minutes.
2. Cover pan, reduce heat, and let it steam in their own liquid for about 8 minutes or until tender.
3. In a frying pan,... - 40.3514
Beef With Broccoli
Partially freeze steak; slice diagonally across grain into 3- x Winch strips.
Combine 1 tablespoon dry sherry, 2 teaspoons cornstarch, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large bowl; stir... - 41.7095