- » Broccoli Sweet Pepper
Broccoli Sweet Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broccoli sweet pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broccoli sweet pepper recipes.
Broccoli With Sweet Red Peppers
1. Trim the leaves and coarse stem ends from the broccoli. Cut the stems into 3/4- inch pieces and the florets into 1-inch pieces.
2. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli and cook, covered, for about 5... - 28.3025
Broccoli Sweet Red Pepper Salad
To prepare broccoli :
1. Wash it, trim off large leaves and tough lower ends of stalks.
2. Peel stalks and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Cut remaining broccoli into flowerets.
4. In a large Dutch oven combine broccoli and water to... - 38.5104
Orange Sauced Broccoli And Peppers
ln a medium saucepan cook broccoli and sweet pepper in a small amount of boiling, lightly salted water about 8 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender; drain.
Return broccoli mixture to saucepan; cover and keep warm.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small... - 38.388
Rigatoni With Broccoli And Sweet Red Pepper
1. Cook rigatoni in large pot of boiling salted water 10 minutes. Add broccoli and cook until pasta is tender but still firm and broccoli is crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes longer. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, cook chicken, bell... - 31.752
Orange Sauced Broccoli & Peppers
1 In a medium saucepan cook broccoli and sweet pepper in a small amount of lightly salted boiling water about 8 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Drain; keep warm.
2 Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot margarine or... - 25.724
Broccoli With Peppers
Broccoli with peppers is a herbed vegetable recipe. Skillet cooked with garlic and red pepper flakes for flavor, along with onions and red pepper, the broccoli with peppers is peppy and nurtitious. - 31.3892
Stir Fhed Broccoli And Red Peppers
In skillet over medium heat, toast sesame seeds, stirring frequently, for 8 to 10 minutes or until brown; set aside.
In wok or large skillet, heat vegetable oil and sesame oil over high heat; stir-fry garlic and ginger-root for 30 seconds. Remove with slotted... - 30.5674
Broccoli And Red Peppers
Chop the broccoli into 3/4" pieces.
Arrange them in a 9" glass pie plate, with the floret pieces in the middle and the stems around the edge.
Sprinkle with the water.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 5 minutes, or until tender.
Drain... - 44.2107
Steamed Broccoli And Red Peppers
1. Cut and remove the ends of broccoli stalks.
2. Peel and discard tough skin if any from the main stems.
3. Slice the stems and keep aside the florets separately.
4. Remove and discard seeds from the sweet red pepper half.
5. Cut lengthwise... - 38.4138
Broccoli And Red Pepper Stir Fry
Cut the broccoli florets into bite-size pieces and thinly slice the stems.
In a small bowl, combine the water, soy sauce, molasses, ginger and black pepper; set aside.
Spray an unheated large skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over medium-high... - 35.6664
Broccoli And Red Peppers
1. Wash, clean and chop the broccoli into 3/4th pieces.
2. Preheat the microwave oven.
3. Take a 9"" glass pie plate and arrange the broccoli pieces with the floret pieces in the middle. Place the stems around the sides.
4. Sprinkle... - 39.2849
Broccoli And Red Pepper Tortellini
My Broccoli And Red Pepper Tortellini dish gets better each time I prepare it. Broccoli And Red Pepper Tortellini is a great tortellini recipe that it is simply easy loving it. Try it! - 27.4449
Sweet And Sour Broccoli
1. Trim the leaves and coarse stem ends from the broccoli, and cut the stems and the florets into bite-size pieces.
2. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli and cook, covered, for 5 minutes, or until... - 31.628
Sweet Potato Broccoli Stir Fry
Peel sweet potatoes; slice into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add oil; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add sweet potatoes and garlic, stir-fry 4 minutes.
Add broccoli, green onions, and red pepper... - 38.5185
Cream Of Broccoli Soup With Red Pepper Puree
Melt margarine in Dutch oven or stockpot over medium heat.
Stir in broccoli, onions, celery and thyme.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the chicken broth.
Cover; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until broccoli is tender, stirring... - 43.8446
Pasta With Broccoli In Sweet Tomato Sauce
In a large saucepan, cook the broccoli in enough boiling unsalted water to cover until just tender 2 to 3 minutes.
Rinse under cold running water, drain, and set aside.
In another large saucepan, heat the olive oil over moderately low heat for 30 seconds; add... - 38.5859
Cheese And Pasta Stuffed Peppers
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
In a stock pot of boiling water, cook the sweet red peppers for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain on paper toweling.
2 In a 10-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderately low heat.
Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring... - 44.2006
Sesame Broccoli Stir Fry
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat (375°) until hot.
Add broccoli, sweet red pepper, onion, and garlic; stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Combine brown sugar and next 6... - 42.832
Polenta With Broccoli
Prepare polenta according to package direc- tions.
Cover and keep warm.
In a small bowl stir together broth and cornstarch; set aside.
In a large skillet cook onion in hot oil over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender.
Add garlic; cook and stir for... - 39.8537
Pureed Broccoli With Creme Fraiche
Chop broccoli, leaving 8 small flowerets whole, and drop chopped broccoli and whole flowerets into 4 quarts of boiling salted water.
Cook until just tender, about 8 minutes.
Transfer broccoli, reserving 8 flowerets, to a food processor.
Add creme fraiche and... - 37.366
Orange Buttered Broccoli
1) Using a knife, cut broccoli stalks lengthwise into even spears.
2) In an 8x8x2-inch baking dish add broccoli, red or yellow pepper, and water.
3) Cover with vented plastic wrap.
4) Cook broccoli tillcrisp-tender on 100% power (high)... - 39.937
Orange Buttered Broccoli
1 Cut the broccoli stalks lengthwise into uniform spears.
2 In an 8x8x2-inch baking dish combine the broccoli, red or yellow pepper, and water.Cover with a vented clear plastic wrap.
3 Cook on 100% power (high) for 6 to 8 minutes or till the broccoli... - 38.8656
Macaroni With Sweet Peppers
1. Cook the macaroni according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, boil the chicken broth in a 1-quart saucepan, uncovered, until only about 1/2 cup remains—about 5 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the green pepper and... - 33.7796
Mushroom And Broccoli Stir Fry
1) In a wok or large heavy- based frying pan, add oil to heat up.
2) Add broccoli florets and whole baby sweet corn to stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3) Add leek, yellow pepper and mushrooms into the wok and then stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.
4) Pour in... - 46.4249
Stir Fried Broccoli Medley
1. In a wok or large frying pan pour pineapple juice against medium-high flame, and bring the pineapple juice to boil.
2. Add broccoli, pepper, and onions together.
3. Toss to coat with the juice.
4. Stir-fry for 5 minutes.
5. Add the pineapple... - 46.3407
Cranberry Broccoli Salad
Do you like broccoli? How about a nice healthy side dish to go with your meal? Here is a wonderful video recipe showing you how to prepare it. The video also gives you some great nutritional facts about broccoli, so listen closely! - 127.204
Stir Fried Broccoli Medley
1) In a wok or large frying pan, add the pineapple juice.
2) Over medium-high heat, bring the juice to a boil.
3) Gradually add the broccoli, peppers and onions and toss well.
4) Over medium-high heat, stir-fry the mixture for 5 minutes.
5) To this,... - 42.8257
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Beat eggs slightly.
Make a paste with flour and a small amount of water.
Put all ingredients in bowl and mix.
Add mixture to a greased 1 quart ring mold.
Place mold in a pan of hot water and bake at 350 degrees, for 45 minutes or... - 44.5861
A different take on an old favorite. Really quick and easy and delicious. Roasting brings out the sweetness. - 103.852
Pan Fried Noodles With Beef Broccoli
These Korean noodles have oodles of flavor. The crispy and crunchy pan fried noodles makes a wonderful bed for the thick, spicy-sweet sauce with beef and broccoli. This delicious crispy pan fried noodle dish is a comforting and speedy supper! - 119.07
Garden Vegetables In Sweet Seasoned Vinegar
Arrange vegetable slices in a shallow glass dish.
Shake remaining ingredients except salad greens in a covered jar; pour over vegetables.
Refrigerate covered 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
Drain; marinade can be strained and refrigerated for use again.
Serve... - 30.5207
In a 1 quart casserole combine rice, water, margarine, and bouillon granules.
Add broccoli and green or sweet red pepper, if desired.
Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 3 to 5 minutes or till broccoli is crisp tender.
Let stand, covered, for 3 to 5... - 27.0293
Cheddar Broccoli Noodles
1. Take a large (3-quart) saucepan and add measured water to it.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add noodles and broccoli and let come to a boil again.
4. Reduce heat and cover the pan.
5. Simmer noodles and broccoli for 5 minutes,... - 42.9851
Ruths Broccoli Casserole
1. Clean broccoli, stems and flowers, and cut into bite size pieces
2. Boil broccoli for 5 minutes in salt water. Drain, and place in a casserole.
3. Add chopped celery and red pepper.
4. Combine soup and cream, and pour over vegetables.
5. Garnish with... - 29.3908
Teriyaki Beef With Broccoli
Trim fat from steak; slice steak diagonally into thin strips.
Combine broth and next 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add meat; seal bag, and shake until meat is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning bag... - 42.8901
Broccoli With Shallots
For butter sauce, stir together melted butter or margarine, lemon juice, and rosemary.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry broccoli in hot oil for 2 minutes.
Add sweet... - 39.5942
Broccoli Soup With Pureed Cashew
Would you like to have a dairy free version of cream of broccoli soup?? I’m sure you would! Here is a great recipe that is healthy and has loads of flavor. A nice thickness brought about by pureed cashews, this recipe is a refreshing change from the regular... - 127.069
Fettuccine With Olives And Broccoli
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Add the fettuccine and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the broccoli and cook for 5 minutes, or until the fettuccine is just tender.
Drain and keep warm.
Meanwhile, in a large frying pan over medium heat, saute the yellow peppers... - 45.5315
Romanesco Broccoli Omelette
1. In a saucepan, over medium temperature, heat 1-tablespoon butter and add broccoli and peppers; sautÃ© for about 2 minutes.
2. Cover pan, reduce heat, and let it steam in their own liquid for about 8 minutes or until tender.
3. In a frying pan,... - 39.8269
Beef With Broccoli
Partially freeze steak; slice diagonally across grain into 3- x Winch strips.
Combine 1 tablespoon dry sherry, 2 teaspoons cornstarch, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large bowl; stir... - 43.4205
Shells Stuffed With Ricotta And Broccoli
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Cook the pasta shells according to package directions.
Meanwhile, combine the ricotta cheese, garlic, broccoli, red pepper, egg, salt, and 1/3 cup of the Parmesan cheese in a medium-size bowl.
As soon as the shells are... - 42.3424
Easy Broccoli Salad
In this video, chef Tawnya is starting the show with some interesting food facts and that is about broccoli. Then, she moves on to show a delicious and easy broccoli salad which is also a meal in a rush. The dressing of the salad is what makes the salad so... - 103.03
Fish Baked On A Bed Of Broccoli Corn And Red Peppe
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F before baking.
2) In a shallow baking dish, put the fish and lightly marinate with Italian dressing.
3) Cover the dish and refrigerate.
4) Take a small bowl and blend bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese and... - 43.3394
Broccoli And White Beans Baked In Phyllo
For the filling, add the oil to a large no-stick skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add the broccoli, peppers and onions.
Cook and stir for 4 to 5 minutes or just until the vegetables are tender.
Remove the skillet from the heat.
Stir in the beans, orzo,... - 43.8199
Turkey And Broccoli Stir Fry
Cut the turkey into 1/2" X 1/2" strips.
In a medium bowl, stir together the soy sauce, honey and garlic.
Add the turkey and toss to coat.
In a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat, heat the oil for 1 minute.
Add the turkey and stir-fry for 3 minutes,... - 44.4369
Broccoli Potato Caesar Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Cook in boiling water to cover 18 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain and cool slightly.
Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch-thick slices, and place in a large bowl.
Pour sour cream... - 42.0674
Chicken Breasts And Broccoli Florets With Tangy Carrot Dressing
1. The chicken breast pieces are to be poached for 10 minutes or these are to be poached till its raw pink color is gone
2. On prepared version the chicken breasts will feel firm when pressed with the back of a fork
3. Let the chicken pieces be cool in... - 46.2472
Broccoli With Parmesan Sauce
Trim off large leaves of broccoli.
Remove tough ends of lower stalks, and wash broccoli thoroughly.
Cut into spears.
Place broccoli in a Dutch oven; add water.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain,-... - 41.4329
Mushroom, Broccoli And Onion Pizza
Place pizza dough on baking sheet.
Combine tomato sauce, oregano and basil; mix well and spread over pizza dough.
Arrange mushrooms, broccoli, onion and red pepper on top.
Sprinkle with cheese and red pepper flakes, if using.
Bake in 475°F/240°C oven for 12... - 41.7749
Broccoli Cheese Pie
1. In medium bowl, stir 1/3 cup of the soup until smooth; stir in rice and 1 of the eggs. Press mixture onto bottom and side of 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate, forming a shell. Microwave, uncovered, on high 2 minutes or until nearly set. Let stand,... - 32.0265
Pasta And Broccoli Salad
Pasta and broccoli salad is a fresh and light pasta salad made with vegetables. With added cheese to taste, the pasta and broccoli salad is herbed with marjoram and flavored with garlic. Tossed and chilled, it also has nuts in it for an added crunch. - 38.612
Broccoli Mushroom Omelette
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
In small bowl with mixer at high speed, beat egg yolks, milk, Parmesan cheese and pepper until foamy.
Carefully fold egg yolk mixture and 1/2 cup of the... - 39.1945
Seafood Broccoli Terrine
1) In a large bowl, beat together the milk, egg substitute, bread crumbs, nutmeg, salt and red pepper.
2) If using sea scallops cut them into quarters; if using bay scallops, leave them whole.
3) Fold the scallops into egg mixture.
4) Set the... - 42.2736
Chinese Broccoli And Beef Salad
1) Take broccoli and cut off the florets.
2) Save the soft parts of stalks for later use.
3) Slice stalks into 3/8-in.-thick pieces.
4) Take a wok or large skillet and heat oil in it.
5) SautÃ© stalks in it for about 1 minute.
6) Stir... - 43.6977
In microproof saucepan, cook broccoli in 1/4 cup (50 mL) water 3 minutes.
Separate onion slices into rings, add to broccoli and cook another 3 minutes.
In a 4 cup (1 L) microproof measure melt butter 30 seconds on HIGH.
Add flour and seasonings and stir to... - 47.1568
Garlic Broccoli Soup
1. Drop unpeeled garlic cloves into boiling water and keep them inside water for 1 minute for big cloves and 30 seconds for smaller ones.
2. After the garlic-cloves are removed from water, peel and mince the cloves carefully.
3. Chop broccolis... - 48.7561
Two Crust Whole Wheat Broccoli Pizza
Stir the yeast and sugar into the warm water.
Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes; the yeast should bubble up to show that it's active.
Combine the flours and salt in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
Process just enough to... - 45.482
It’s a rainy day and nothing like a warm of bowl risotto to chase the cold away! Easy to prepare and it’s a meal for two which is done in half hour! Watch the video for more! - 87.2214
Mushroom Broccoli And Carrot Risotto
Boil the rice until half cooked, rinse it with cold water and set it aside.
In a large non stick pan heat the butter and olive oil and saute the garlic and onion until lightly golden.
Then add the mushrooms, sweet peas and saute until the mushrooms are... - 39.9405
Cheese And Broccoli Salad With Basil Dressing
1) For making the basil dressing, mix the oil, basil, vinegar, garlic and pepper in a large bowl.
2) Put the cheddar cheese, almonds, broccoli along with black olives to the dressing.
3) Toss all the ingredients well.
4) Take the serving... - 43.034
Broccoli Potato Frittata
Preheat oven to 350° F.
If using fresh broccoli, steam or boil until tender about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a 10-inch ovenproof skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the potatoes, onion, red pepper, garlic, and half of the salt, thyme,... - 44.6193
Zesty Broccoli Ham Salad
Trim off large leaves of broccoli.
Remove rough ends of lower stalks.
Wash broccoli thoroughly; chop coarsely.
Combine broccoli, ham, cheese, red pepper, and onion in a large serving bowl; toss gently.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl stir... - 37.3445
Chicken Fettuecine With Broccoli
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion, red pepper, rosemary, and thyme; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until soft.
Meanwhile, cook the fettuecine according to package directions, adding the... - 39.3056
Broccoli Onion And Cheese Soup
1. In a large flameproof casserole, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over moderately high heat. Add the onions, black pepper, thyme and sugar. Reduce the heat to moderately low, place a circle of wax paper directly over the top of the onions and cover tightly... - 38.2339
Oriental Broccoli Salad
With a sharp paring knife, remove the tough outer layer of the broccoli stalks, then steam them in a large pot until just tender, about 4 to 5 minutes once the water under the steamer boils.
Drain the broccoli in a colander, rinse with cold water to stop the... - 38.4273
Broccoli Chicken Stir Fry
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
Remove florets from broccoli and cut in half (you should have about 3 1/2 cups).
Cut broccoli stalks into 1 1/2-inch lengths; cut into 1/4-inch strips (you should have about (1/2 cups).
For sauce, in a small bowl... - 45.8848
Broccoli Rabe And Sausage Crostata
Broccoli Rabe, Sausage, and Fontina Cheese Crostata is an amazing Italian main dish. Perfect for entertaining, this gorgeous crostata sheet layered with rich Fontina cheese, broccoli rabe and sweet Italian sausage won't disappoint. You shall be deliciously... - 107.097
Broccoli Cauliflower Tossed Salad
Arrange broccoli and cauliflower in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Transfer vegetables to a large bowl.
Add lettuce and sweet red pepper; toss gently.
Combine chicken broth and... - 40.6217
Chicken Broccoli Casserole
1 Wash throughly, 4 to 6 chicken breasts. Skin and bone them.
2 In a pan add 1 quart of water season with basil, bay leaf, celery, and onion. Add chicken.
3 Cook the breasts until tender, but not dry.
4 Remove from liquid; reserve the... - 46.4804
Vinaigrette Sauce For Asparagus Or Broccoli
Mix and chill all ingredients except asparagus or broccoli.
Pour sauce over vegetables just before serving.
Toss lightly to coat vegetables.
Makes about 3/4 cup sauce, or enough for 12 servings - 37.2601
Broccoli And Apple Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
Coarsely chop broccoli into 1 1/2-inch pieces, and place in bowl with vinegar mixture.
Add apple and onion, tossing to coat. - 36.5026
Chicken Stir Fry With Broccoli & Carrots
In large saucepan, bring 2 cups (500 ml) water to boil over high heat; stir in rice. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer, covered, 15 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat; let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in wok or large nonstick skillet, heat oil over... - 31.5849
Sweet And Sour Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. In a large bowl, combine the beef, onibn, celery, garlic, salt, mustard, egg, and pepper. Pat the mixture into a 9-inch pie plate, leaving 1/2 inch of space around the edge to catch the drippings. Separate the pie into 4 equal... - 32.4738
Peppered Pork Chops And Pilaf
1. Sprinkle both sides of meat with 2 teaspoons of the herb-pepper seasoning. In a large skillet cook chops in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil for 5 minutes. Turn chops. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes more or till slightly pink in center and juices run clear.
2.... - 32.4891
Roasted Pepper Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) For roasting the peppers, quarter the peppers lengthwise.
3) Remove the stems and seeds and cut small slits into the ends of the pieces to make them lie flat.
4) Place pepper pieces; cut sides down, on... - 45.869
1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain; set aside.
2. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add broccoli and next 3 ingredients; saute 4 minutes. Add peppers; saute 4... - 32.6606
Oriental Gingered Vegetables
1) In a pan heat water and add beans, broccoli, carrots, and asparagus.
2) Steam until crisp-tender for about 5 minutes.
3) Place a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
4) Heat oil and add mushrooms, peppers, ginger, and garlic.
5) Saute... - 48.4586
Country Style Cracked Black Pepper Fettuccine
1) As per the instructions on the package, cook the pasta.
2) While the pasta is cooking, in a large skillet, heat the olive oil and butter.
3) Saute the garlic, broccoli, ham and tomato for 5 minutes.
4) At once add the hot pasta along with the salt... - 35.9444
Chicken Manicotti With Red Pepper Cream Sauce
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small heavy saucepan cook and stir cream cheese and 1/4 cup of the milk over medium-low heat until smooth.
Stir in the remaining milk.
In a... - 45.0191
Chicken Wings In Sweet And Spicy Sauce
I’m sure you agree chicken wings are a great appetizer. Here is a great recipe to prepare a quick dish. Chef Vikas demonstrates using Ching’s Secret sauces to prepare this appetizer. Simply fried, tossed in sauces and it’s good to go! Don’t get... - 89.313
Chinese Sweet And Sour Vegetables
Chinese Sweet Sour Vegetables ! Oh Wow! This irresistibly tasty stir fry of mixed vegetables makes a mind-blowing combination with pasta dishes ! Never miss out on these Chinese Sweet Sour Vegetables. Let me know if you like them the way I do ! - 47.2261
Low Carb Sweet And Sour Chicken Stir Fry
Want to try an Asian delicacy for dinner tonight? Watch this video now to learn a Low Carb Sweet and Sour Chicken Stir Fry recipe. The dish is truly delectable and is sure to bring a smile on every face on your dining table. - 91.0943
Hollandaise Sauce With Sweet Butter
1. In a blender, combine the yolks, lemon juice, salt and cayenne, use the quick on/off method to blend the ingredeints properly
2. In a pan, heat the butter, until bubbly
3. Turn the blender on high, and pour in the hot butter.As soon as the butter... - 34.6991
Sweet Potato Salmon Dish
This recipe is a meal in itself..once served on your plate you could add raw nuts of your choice on top and that would be awesome! Very quick and easy to put together, add your favorite vegetables to this dish...make it your own and make it often. - 47.8735
Turkey Sweet Potato Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a mixing bowl, combine the turkey and stuffing, and spread the mixture into a buttered 9"x 9"x 2" baking dish. Beat together the egg, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour evenly over the turkey mixture.
2. Mash the sweet potatoes,... - 32.0023
Sweet And Sour Soup
Sweet And Sour Soup has a good taste. The mix of mushrooms adds up the taste of Sweet And Sour Soup. Sweet And Sour Soup is an easy to prepare Soup. - 43.9358
Sweet And Sour Mixed Vegetables
1. Mix all the sauce ingredients together and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the remaining ingredients and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Pour in the sauce, stirring until thickened, cover and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer to a warmed serving dish and... - 30.1984
Lancashlre Hotpot With Sweet Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Place the kidneys on a chopping board and cut each one in half, then, using a small pair of scissors, remove the central core and membrane.
Place in a bowl with the lamb chops, add the flour and season generously... - 45.01
Sweet And Sour Pasta Salad
1) In a pot of salted, boiling water cook the pasta according to the packet directions until tender. Drain the pasta and keep aside.
2) Drain the canned pineapple chunks, keeping 2 tablespoons of the can juice aside for later use.
3) In... - 47.702
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Cut about 1/2 inch off top of onion and thin slice off bottom; peel.
Scoop out center of onion, leaving about 1/2 inch shell (about 2 layers of onion).
Cook, covered, in boiling salted water 10-15 minutes or until tender; drain.
Wash... - 38.102
Corn Noodle Soup
This soup is a twist on traditional corn soup. It is very common to see soups like this on restaurant menus in India. Instead of just salt and pepper, grated ginger and green chili is used here. You may also use Asian style dinner noodles instead of the... - 43.7708
Mixed Vegetable Pasta
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Drain and set aside.
Coat a large non-stick skillet with a non-fat cooking spray.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add the chicken broth, broccoli, and next three ingredients and saute 4 minutes.
Add pepper strips... - 38.7415
Winter Vegetable Salad
Bring a large kettle of salted water to a boil.
Drop broccoli into boiling water, let water return to the boil, and cook for 1 minute.
Lift from water with a slotted spoon or skimmer and drop immediately into a bowl of ice water.
Keep kettle over heat.
Drop... - 47.5608
Lemon Garlic Vegetables
In a 2-quart casserole combine cauliflower, broccoli, sweet red pepper or pimiento, and water.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 7 to 9 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring twice.
Let vegetables stand, covered, for 2... - 31.361
Gluten Free Chocolate Pudding
Whip a pudding which is vegan and gluten free and using raw food! This is for all those looking for recipes which are specific to the gluten, eco, vegan world! See the video for more on this easy pudding! - 96.9221
Red Wine Cabbage
Weather you like or you dislike the good old cabbage, this recipe will certainly make you fall in love with it. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step procedure to prepare this Red Wine Cabbage now. We guarantee this will top the chart of your favorites... - 101.286
Curried Lamb And Vegetable Medley
Combine lamb, onion, oil, and garlic in a 3-quarr baking dish.
Cover with wax paper, and microwave HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes or untilmear is no longer pink, stirring every 2 minutes.
Drain and par dry with paper rowels.
Wipe pan drippings from dish with paper... - 43.3531
Asian-veggie 'bbq Foil Pouch'
For all of you vegetarian foodies, this recipe is going to be one of the best choices, being a quick, easy and healthy one. You can add almost any type of vegetables of your choice and the cooking procedure is so simple, that you are going to love it. Go... - 96.698
Instant Chinese Hot Pot
Preparing a hotpot is no rocket science. It makes for a wonderful dinner idea when you have company over. Ideally eaten during winters, you can prepare it anytime and enjoy the freshness of seafood, meat and veggies over pleasant conversation with family and... - 115.218
Infused Beef And Vegetable Stew
Looking for a healthy and delicious beef stew to cook up for tonight's dinner - this recipe video will surely help you. Added with lot of veggies, this beef stew is also a great source of nutrition. Serve it for lunch or dinner, it is going to comfort all the... - 98.9753