- » Broccoli Sunflower Salad
Broccoli Sunflower Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broccoli sunflower salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broccoli sunflower salad recipes.
Wash and drain broccoli.
Cut stem off; break into bite size pieces.
Cook bacon in microwave until crispy.
Crumble and add to broccoli with onion, raisins, and sunflower seeds. - 30.1978
In skillet, toast almonds and sesame seeds over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 8 minutes or until fragrant.
In large bowl, combine broccoli, bean sprouts, mushrooms, onions and sunflower seeds.
Add toasted almonds and sesame... - 38.5118
Broccoli With Cashews
1. In a steamer, tip in the broccoli florets until they are tender and crisp
2. In a large bowl, mix the oil, lemon juice, marjoram and tamari.
3. Pour the marinade over the broccoli and allow to cool
4. Chill thoroughly and... - 33.1784
Broccoli Delight Salad
1. In large glass bowl, place washed and well-drained broccoli.
2. Add raisins, onion, bacon and sunflower seeds.
3. In another bowl, mix together all dressing ingredients and pour over salad.
4. Toss well.
5. Serve immediately. - 43.2368
Bacon Broccoli Salad
In a medium bowl, combine bacon, broccoli, raisins and sunflower seeds; set aside.
Mix together mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar; pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat.
Cover and chill for 1 hour. - 26.1077
Broccoli And Cauliflower Salad
1) In a large bowl, place washed, well drained broccoli and cauliflower pieces in a large bowl.
2) Fold in raisins, onion, bacon and sunflower seeds.
3) Combine altogether and place inside refrigerator to chill for overnight.
4) Separately, combine the... - 45.2464
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine mayonnaise and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Pour dressing over broccoli mixture, and toss well. Chill 1 hour. - 29.0665
Broccoli Cranberry Salad
1) In a bowl, add first six ingredients and mix together.
2) Separately combine the dressing ingredients and add to first mixture.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill for overnight.
4) Serve the salad chilled by adding additional dressing on... - 42.4204
Chicken, Broccoli And Grape Salad
Chicken, Broccoli And Grape Salad is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Chicken, Broccoli And Grape Salad! - 40.3864
Sunny Cauliflower Broccoli Toss
In small bowl using wire whisk, blend all dressing ingredients.
In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients; toss lightly.
Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss lightly to coat.
Sprinkle with additional sunflower seeds, if desired. - 35.5813
Everyone one at home love the chance of putting together this Mixed Salad. Mixed Salad is healthy, simple and tasty. Anyone will like it! - 29.0105
Warm Vegetable Salad With Tomato Shallot Dressing
Trim, wash and dry spinach; tear into large pieces.
Separate endive leaves.
On 6 salad plates, arrange spinach and endive leaves.
Tomato-Shallot Dressing: In food processor or mixing bowl, combine oil, water, lemon juice, shallots, basil and mustard; mix... - 44.4531
Londonderry Vegetable Salad
Londonderry Vegetable Salad is a delicious and refreshing salad. Londonderry Vegetable Salad is perfect for anytime of the year. Great one to prepare! - 36.2668
Combine all vegetables, apple and paneer in a large bowl and toss well to mix.
Place all ingredients for dressing except curd and oil in a blender and blend till well mixed.
Whisk curd with 2 tbsp water.
With the machine running, slowly pour in oil and then... - 43.062
1) Use a large bowl, to add and combine all the ingredients.
2) Toss properly.
3) Drizzle ¼-1/2 cup of salad dressing to enhance the taste. Toss and season with freshly ground black pepper. - 38.9864
Rice And Chick Pea Salad
Rice And Chick Pea Salad has been a family favorite for years. Rice And Chick Pea Salad is about the simplest recipe you can prepare! - 40.9044
Positive Power Salad
1. In a pan, toast sunflower seeds in a 325°F (160°C) oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
2. In a large salad bowl, combine broccoli, mushrooms, cauliflower, jicama, carrots, squash, zucchini, sprouts, green onions, apples, raisins, almonds and... - 29.9458
Green Crunchy Salad
This one is a must watch for all the health conscious. Including greens in your meals is a great way to add health and nutrition to your food. Watch this video now and prepare this Green Crunchy Salad for your family. - 81.9176
Vegetable Herb Salad
In a shallow 4-quart serving dish, place lettuce in an even layer.
Distribute parsley, green pepper, cauliflower, celery, carrots, zucchini, and peas in even layers over lettuce.
Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, rosemary, basil, oregano, garlic salt, and... - 37.8975
Turkey, Bacon And Bean Salad
1. The evening before, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, then fry the bacon and turkey until just golden and cooked through. The turkey will take about 3 minutes on each side. Dram on kitchen paper until cool, then dice.
2. In a... - 27.4637
Rainbow Superfood Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas .
2) In a small roasting tin, keep 2 beetroot nicely sprinkled with salt and about 100ml water, cover with a foil, then place on the top shelf.
3) On a separate baking tray, keep the tomatoes... - 49.0827
Cheesy Macaroni, Ham And Veggie Bake
1. In a pan with salted boiling water, cook the macaroni for 5 minutes.
2. Slice leek. Cut the ham into ¾ inch strips.
3. Cut the cauliflower and broccoli into small florets of the same size and cook both
4. In a saucepan of boiling water,... - 44.224
Veggie Tofu Quiche
A quiche is always a good change from a regular meal. Watch this video to learn how to make a great dairy-free vegetable quiche! Made primarily using tofu, the quiche also has several other vegetables. The quiche is well flavored with herbs and garlic. - 99.2592