- » Broccoli Sunflower Salad
Broccoli Sunflower Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broccoli sunflower salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broccoli sunflower salad recipes.
Wash and drain broccoli.
Cut stem off; break into bite size pieces.
Cook bacon in microwave until crispy.
Crumble and add to broccoli with onion, raisins, and sunflower seeds. - 30.8985
Broccoli With Cashews
1. In a steamer, tip in the broccoli florets until they are tender and crisp
2. In a large bowl, mix the oil, lemon juice, marjoram and tamari.
3. Pour the marinade over the broccoli and allow to cool
4. Chill thoroughly and... - 34.5917
In skillet, toast almonds and sesame seeds over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 8 minutes or until fragrant.
In large bowl, combine broccoli, bean sprouts, mushrooms, onions and sunflower seeds.
Add toasted almonds and sesame... - 39.6268
Broccoli Delight Salad
1. In large glass bowl, place washed and well-drained broccoli.
2. Add raisins, onion, bacon and sunflower seeds.
3. In another bowl, mix together all dressing ingredients and pour over salad.
4. Toss well.
5. Serve immediately. - 42.7349
Bacon Broccoli Salad
In a medium bowl, combine bacon, broccoli, raisins and sunflower seeds; set aside.
Mix together mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar; pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat.
Cover and chill for 1 hour. - 27.5451
Broccoli And Cauliflower Salad
1) In a large bowl, place washed, well drained broccoli and cauliflower pieces in a large bowl.
2) Fold in raisins, onion, bacon and sunflower seeds.
3) Combine altogether and place inside refrigerator to chill for overnight.
4) Separately, combine the... - 45.5898
Chicken, Broccoli And Grape Salad
Chicken, Broccoli And Grape Salad is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Chicken, Broccoli And Grape Salad! - 42.9535
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine mayonnaise and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Pour dressing over broccoli mixture, and toss well. Chill 1 hour. - 31.2288
Broccoli Cranberry Salad
1) In a bowl, add first six ingredients and mix together.
2) Separately combine the dressing ingredients and add to first mixture.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill for overnight.
4) Serve the salad chilled by adding additional dressing on... - 42.1709