- » Broccoli Stuffed Tomato
Broccoli Stuffed Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broccoli stuffed tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broccoli stuffed tomato recipes.
Tomatoes Stuffed With Broccoli Rice
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat butter and sautÃ© chives, parsley, and basil in butter until soft and light golden.
3) Stir rice and broccoli bits and toss lightly until well coated.
4) Take the pan away from... - 47.4448
You May Also Like!
Broccoli Stuffed Tomatoes
Broccoli stuffed tomatoes is a vegetable stuffed tomato recipe. Filled with a basil herbed mix of cheese, peppers and broccoli along egg, the broccoli stuffed tomatoes is baked to finish in the oven. - 45.6798
Baked Tomatoes With Broccoli Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) In a large kettle, boil water. Drop in the broccoli florets.
3) Cook the florets for about 8 minutes. Drain them into a colander. Run them under running water for about 2 minutes. Drain well.
4) Slice the... - 41.7968
Plum Tomatoes Stuffed With Broccoli Puree
1. Cut the tomatoes in half lengthwise. Using a small spoon, scoop out and discard the seeds and pulpy centers, leaving the tomato shells intact. Invert on paper towels to drain.
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the... - 37.4832
Stuffed Jumbo Shells With Broccoli
Stuffed Jumbo Shells With Broccoli is heavenly. All I can say is ..YUM! The rest you will have to experiment for yourselves! Try this Stuffed Jumbo Shells With Broccoli today! - 40.4443
Potatoes Stuffed With Spinach And Broccoli
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) Pierce the potatoes 3-4 times with a fork, rub with 1 tablespoon olive oil and bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes until tender.
3) Remove the potatoes from oven, halve them vertically... - 45.7004
Broccoli Stuffed Shells
Preheat oven to 350°F. In small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook until onion is tender but not browned. Remove from heat; cool. In large bowl, stir ricotta cheese and egg until well-blended. Add broccoli and Monterey Jack cheese; mix... - 34.326
Broccoli Tomato Cups
Place unwrapped broccoli in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Micro wave at HIGH 6 to 8 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 2 minutes.
Cut a slice off the stem end of each tomato.
Scoop out the pulp.
Combine the drained... - 38.2938
Place 1/4 cup water or broth in a skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add mushrooms, onions, and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 48.6474
Broccoli & Walnut Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
1. To prepare the tenderloins trim fat from them, cut each lengthwise to open fiat, making extra slashes in thickest meat taking care to not cut through and set aside.
2. For making the stuffing in 2-cup (500 milliliter ) measure,... - 45.4366
Cheese And Pasta Stuffed Peppers
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
In a stock pot of boiling water, cook the sweet red peppers for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain on paper toweling.
2 In a 10-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderately low heat.
Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring... - 44.2006