- » Broccoli Stir Fried Salad
Broccoli Stir Fried Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broccoli stir fried salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broccoli stir fried salad recipes.
Broccoli And Corn Stir Fry
1) Break up the broccoli head in florets.
2) In a fry pan, heat oil and add ginger, garlic and chilies to sauté.
3) Add broccoli florets. Season with salt and stir for couple of minutes.
4) Add corn and pour the liquid. Allow it to cook... - 45.1755
1. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, immerse a steel colander holding the broccoli for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Remove the colander from the boiling water and refresh the broccoli under tap water and leave to drain.
3. In a cast... - 36.6299
Stir Cooked Broccoli And Water Chestnuts
Cut broccoli into florets and cut stems into pieces about the same size as the florets.
Place in a large saucepan; cover with water.
Bring to a boil; lower heat and cook about 3 minutes.
In a wok or a large nonstick skillet combine chicken bouillon,... - 36.2654
Pasta Salad With Broccoli
1. Using a wire whisk, in medium mixing bowl blend together first 5 ingredients; add remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
2. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. - 33.8136
You May Also Like!
Stir Fried Broccoli
1. In a large saucepan boil large quantity of salted water. Cook broccoli for 3 or 4 minutes until just tender.
2. Drain broccoli and rinse under cold water. Drain again and keep aside.
3. In a 10-inch or larger frying pan or wok heat oil over high.
4.... - 44.8537
Stir Fried Broccoli
Stir Fried Broccoli is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Stir Fried Broccoli; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 26.3389
Broccoli Stir Fry Slaw
1) Trim broccoli florets and put aside.
2) Pare broccoli stems and cut diagonally into 1/2-inch slices.
3) In a wok or heavy skillet, heat the oil.
4) Now add broccoli slices, green onions, bell pepper and mushrooms.
5) Stir-fry about 3... - 48.0801
Stir Fried Swordfish With Broccoli And Mushrooms
1. Remove skin from swordfish steak; cut steak into 1-inch chunks. In medium-sized bowl,combine fish chunks, sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, ginger, and crushed red pepper.
2. Slice mushrooms. Cut broccoli flowerets into 2" by 1" pieces; peel and cut... - 33.8173
Hot Stir Fry Salad With Mushrooms
Melt butter in large skillet; saute onion in butter until crisp-tender.
Add broccoli and celery; stir-fry over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add mushrooms and chicken; continue cooking 2 minutes longer, until mixture is... - 30.6776
Broccoli With Fresh Mushrooms
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add 1 tablespoon of the oil.
When oil is hot, add broccoli, sugar, and salt; stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add water, cover and cook, stirring frequently, until broccoli is tender-crisp (about 3 minutes), adding more water,... - 41.8427
Broccoli With Linguine
Broccoli with linguine is a nice dish. It is crunchy and tasty main dish. You can enjoy broccoli with linguine all alone or with some other dish on the side. The sauteed broccoli with linguine is a nutritious and little different from the regular pasta... - 49.229
Stir Fried Pork Tenderloin With Vegetables
1. With knife held in slanting position, almost parallel to the cutting surface, cut tenderloin crosswise into 1/8 inch-thick slices. In medium-sized bowl, mix pork with next 5 ingredients.
2. In 12-inch skillet or wok over high heat, in 3 tablespoons hot... - 32.251
Chinese Broccoli And Beef Salad
1) Take broccoli and cut off the florets.
2) Save the soft parts of stalks for later use.
3) Slice stalks into 3/8-in.-thick pieces.
4) Take a wok or large skillet and heat oil in it.
5) SautÃ© stalks in it for about 1 minute.
6) Stir... - 43.6977
Broccoli With Sesame Seeds
Remove flowerets from broccoli; cut into bite-size pieces.
Peel stalks; cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
Place in medium bowl; pour in enough boiling water to cover and let stand 2 minutes.
Drain; cool on several layers of paper towels.
Combine stir-fry... - 40.8994