- » Broccoli Shell Salad
Broccoli Shell Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broccoli shell salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broccoli shell salad recipes.
Broccoli Stuffed Shells
Preheat oven to 350°F. In small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook until onion is tender but not browned. Remove from heat; cool. In large bowl, stir ricotta cheese and egg until well-blended. Add broccoli and Monterey Jack cheese; mix... - 34.5454
Pasta And Broccoli Salad
Pasta and broccoli salad is a fresh and light pasta salad made with vegetables. With added cheese to taste, the pasta and broccoli salad is herbed with marjoram and flavored with garlic. Tossed and chilled, it also has nuts in it for an added crunch. - 38.8343
Pasta Broccoli Salad
Divide broccoli into florets; peel and slice stems.
In a large bowl combine pasta, broccoli, red pepper, celery, squash, scallions and cherry tomatoes.
Add dressing; toss until mixed.
Chill salad slightly. - 35.4075
Broccoli Salad Parisienne
1) Using a kitchen shears, trim away the tough ends and outer leaves of broccoli head.
2) Using a knife, slice the stems and flowerets lengthwise in 1/2” thick slices. Wash and drain them. There will be 6 cups.
3) Ia large glass salad bowl, mix... - 40.4634
Tuna Pasta Broccoli And Red Pepper Salad
For dressing: Combine all ingredients in jar with tight-fitting lid, shake well and refrigerate.
For salad: Peel broccoli stems and cut diagonally 1/2 inch thick.
Divide florets into 1-inch pieces.
Steam stems and florets separately in batches until... - 44.3548
Healthy Broccoli Salad
1. In small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, and celery seeds; mix well and set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; add yogurt mixture and toss well. - 27.9914
Broccoli Pasta & Bean Salad
Trim and discard tough ends from broccoli stalks.
Thinly slice tender portion of stalks crosswise; cut tops into bite-size flowerets.
Set all broccoli aside.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook pasta in 3 quarts boiling water just until barely tender to bite (10 to... - 39.749
Curried Pasta Salad With Cherry Tomatoes Shrimp And Broccoli
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, shell and devein the shrimp. Halve the cherry tomatoes. Cut the broccoli and carrots into bite-size pieces.
3 Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente, 10 to 12 minutes, or according to... - 38.1274
Pasta Salad With Broccoli
1. Using a wire whisk, in medium mixing bowl blend together first 5 ingredients; add remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
2. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. - 32.3531
Raisin Broccoli Pasta Toss
1. In a salad bowl, combine broccoli, pasta, raisins, onion and bell pepper.
2. Whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar in a small bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad. Add salt and pepper to taste. Gently toss. - 30.9008
Crab Stuffed Jumbo Shells
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© garlic and broccoli until the broccoli is tender and crisp.
2) Take the pan away from heat.
3) In a bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, dill and salt.
4) Fold in carrots, cucumber, crab meat and... - 45.2249
Tuna Gnocchi Salad
1. Cook cauliflower and broccoli in a saucepan having salted boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables become crispy tender. Using a slotted spoon, take out, rinse with cold water, shake dry, and keep aside in a large salad bowl.
2. In the... - 41.4255
Tuna Pasta Salad With Herb Vinaigrette
Tuna Pasta Salad with Herb Vinaigrette is simple to make and tasty to eat. As a brunch, substitute for an evening snack or along with a complete meal - Tuna Pasta Salad with Herb Vinaigrette is perfect to have anytime of the day. Try this at home and... - 42.0783
Ring Mold Of Whiting With Broccoli
Remove the tough stalks from the watercress, Rinse it under plenty of cold running water and put it in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Drain the watercress in a strainer (sieve).
Put the frozen creamed broccoli in a dish and microwave,... - 42.7255
Sunny Cauliflower Broccoli Toss
In small bowl using wire whisk, blend all dressing ingredients.
In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients; toss lightly.
Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss lightly to coat.
Sprinkle with additional sunflower seeds, if desired. - 37.9809
Crudites With Green Goddess Dressing
Arrange mushrooms, asparagus, and romaine in a basket.
Serve dressing in a bowl and dip vegetables into it.
Allow 2 or 3 pieces for a serving (presented alone, this makes 15 to 20 appetizer servings).
Alongside center of loaf and pull free in a single piece,... - 37.3838
Broccoli And Cheddar Quiche
Brunch. So, is it breakfast or lunch? It's a little bit of both and a great time to entertain! Tracy Metro for the Kraft Kitchens shares recipes and creative ideas for throwing a classic Sunday brunch. - 124.616
In a 2-quart pan, saute the chopped ham and garlic in olive oil until delicately browned.
Add the tomatoes, broccoli, nutmeg, and bouillon; simmer for about 20 minutes.
Add the uncooked macaroni and continue cooking for 5 to 10 minutes, or until macaroni is... - 31.2115
Curried Chicken And Pasta Salad
To make the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Chill for at least 15 minutes to blend the flavors.
To make the salad, bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the rotelle and boil 7 minutes.
Add the broccoli and... - 42.5221
Garden Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Microwave the potatoes on High for 12 minutes.
Remove to the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
Slice off the tops of the potatoes.
Scoop out the pulp, keeping skins intact, making 1/4 inch shells.
Mash the pulp in a medium... - 42.899
Warm Turkey Salad
Twist crown from pineapple.
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise.
Refrigerate half for another use, such as fruit salads.
Cut remaining half in half lengthwise.
Remove fruit from shells with knife.
Cut each quarter into 4 spears.
Arrange pineapple, green beans,... - 44.7471
Tuna And Pasta Salad
– In a large salad bowl, combine shells, tuna, celery, and onion. Pour dressing over mixture, and set aside. Marinate for a few hours.
– Add broccoli flowerets and tomatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan and basil.
– In a large salad bowl, combine all... - 30.3217
Warm Turkey Salad
1. Twisting crown from pineapple cut it in half lengthwise.
2. Refrigerate half for another use, such as fruit salads.
3. Cut remaining half in half lengthwise.
4. Using knife remove fruit from shells.
5. Cut each quarter into 4... - 48.965
Seafood Salad Primavera
1 In a large saucepan of boiling unsalted water, cook the pasta over moderately high heat for 5 minutes.
Add the green beans and broccoli and cookanother 2 minutes.
Add the squash and seafood and cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until the seafood is opaque and the... - 33.0882
Pasta Salad Surprise
Combine the vegetables, sausages and pasta in a bowl.
Combine the ingredients, toss the vinaigrette and mix well.
Pour the vinaigrette into the bowl, stirring delicately.
Arrange on cold plates.
Garnish with egg slices.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 39.173
Shrimp And Artichoke Salad
Shrimp And Artichoke Salad has a grand taste. The sherry mayonnaise gives the Shrimp And Artichoke Salad a cheesy and smooth taste. - 37.6035
Country Beef Salad
1. In a large bowl cook macaroni shells, as per label directions, drain and keep aside.
2. To it, stir in onions, salt, pepper, vinegar and vegetable oil and let it stand about 1 hour to season and blend flavors.
3. Into macaroni mixture just before... - 43.2537
Country Beef Salad
1. Cook macaroni shells, drain; place in a large bowl. Stir in the onions, salt, pepper, vinegar and vegetable oil; let stand about 1 hour to season.
2. Just before serving, stir beef, celery and broccoli into macaroni.
3. Blend the mayonnaise or salad... - 31.0297
Chicken Apple Salad
Place chicken in a large frying pan; add water and 1 teaspoon of the salt.
Heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer 50 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth; cool until easy to handle, then skin chicken and take meat from bones; cut into bite size... - 42.7025
Garden Pasta Salad
1) In a pan, cook the pasta as per directions on the package, adding oil into the cooking water, drain well.
2) In a large mixing bowl, place the drained pasta.
3) Drain the artichoke marinade and pour over pasta alongwith the Italian salad dressing... - 47.3643
Chinese Chicken Salad
Simmer chicken with water, celery tops, salt, and peppercorns in kettle 1 hour, or until tender.
Take chicken from broth and let drain in shallow pan just until cool enough to handle.
(Strain broth and save for soup.)
Remove skin from chicken, then pull meat... - 41.9738
Green Salad Primavera
1) In a pan, cook the pasta in the boiling salted water, until just tender. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again.
2) In a salad bowl, transfer the pasta and stir in a little olive oil .
3) In a pan, separately blanch all the vegetables, until... - 44.8175
Chicken Salad With Assorted Vegetables
1.Place chicken in a large frying pan; add water and 1 teaspoon of the salt. Heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 50 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth; cool until easy to handle, then skin chicken and take meat from bones; cut into bite-size... - 32.3012
Asian Chicken & Noodles Salad With Greens
1. Simmer chicken with water, celery tops, salt and peppercorns in kettle 1 hour, or until tender. Take chicken from broth and let drain in shallow pan just until cool enough to handle. (Strain broth and save for soup.)
2. Remove skin from chicken, then pull... - 37.5639
Rainbow Superfood Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas .
2) In a small roasting tin, keep 2 beetroot nicely sprinkled with salt and about 100ml water, cover with a foil, then place on the top shelf.
3) On a separate baking tray, keep the tomatoes... - 49.9653
1. Prepare the Creamy Sesame Dressing: Combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, gingerroot, garlic, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey and red pepper in a small bowl until well blended.
2. Assemble the Salad: Layer the shredded Chinese cabbage, then the red... - 33.8377
Tempura Platter With Daikon Salad
When you are in mood for some tasty fries, then this tempura platter can satisfy your appetite. You get a variety of tempura, in this platter, including vegetables and seafood. Follow the chef to recreate this special dish by yourself. This can be a great... - 110.459
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 43.8571
Italian Vegetable Toss
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Rinse with cold water.
Drain, rinse, and chop artichoke hearts.
In a large mixing bowl combine cooked macaroni, chopped artichoke hearts, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, olives, and green... - 40.2518
Vegetable Garden Heroes
Combine butter and garlic powder, mixing well.
Spread butter mixture on top half of each roll; set aside.
Scoop out centers from the bottom half of each roll, leaving a 1/2-inch shell.
Layer next 9 ingredients (in order given) on rolls.
Spoon 2 tablespoons... - 32.7286
Chicken Sausage And Shrimp With Vegetables
Want to eat something unique and easy? Then try out this easy to cook Chicken Sausage And Shrimp With Vegetables. The blend of ginger, ground coriander, ground cumin, turmeric makes Chicken Sausage And Shrimp With Vegetables tastier than tastiest chicken... - 35.6283
Easy Thousand Island Dressing
1. Place the mayonnaise and ketchup in a bowl. Stir.
2. Mince the olives, green pepper, spring onion and egg into the bowl, stir and add the parsley.
3. Serve as a dip with cruditds or over cold chicken. Serve spooned over cold cooked broccoli as a starter. - 27.5683
Shell and devein shrimp, leaving the tail intact.
Spread the tail, and pull out the tendon; then bend shrimp back until straight.
Slice large mussels and scallops into 3 pieces.
Prepare vegetables, and steam for 2 minutes.
Dry seafood and vegetables on... - 39.7071
Garden Quiche Lorraine
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Place the cookie sheet in oven.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat bacon until browned and nearly crisp.
4) Using a perforated, remove the bacon and drain on paper towel.
5) In the same pan, cook onion in bacon... - 45.0942
Macaroni With Sweet Peppers
1. Cook the macaroni according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, boil the chicken broth in a 1-quart saucepan, uncovered, until only about 1/2 cup remains—about 5 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the green pepper and... - 34.0024
Professional cooking teacher and former caterer Betty Bannerman Busciglio prepares a family favorite...Quiche Lorraine (Eggs, Cheese, Onions, etc.) Quiche Lorraine - essentially a fancy sounding French name for what the Brits would call a bacon and egg pie!... - 122.172