- » Broccoli Sauce
Broccoli Sauce Recipes
Broccoli sauce is sauce prepared using broccoli as a base ingredient. The term is also commonly used to refer to a sauce that is typically served with broccoli dishes as an accompaniment. Broccoli based sauce is an ... More »
Mama Sita's Oyster Sauce Coated Broccoli
If you are not too fond of raw broccoli crudités, here is a simple way to turning the much despised broccoli into a delicious side. Serve broccoli the Mama Sita way! Watch this video to learn a great way to cook broccoli ahead of time without having mushy... - 85.2238
Broccoli Baked In Mustard Sauce
1. Cut broccoli into 2-inch pieces
2. Grease a shallow baking dish or casserole with butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
4. In a saucepan, melt the butter
5. Stir in the flour and sauté for 2 minutes to make a roux
6. Take pan off... - 48.5385
Beef And Broccoli In Oyster Sauce
Cutting across the grain, slice the beef into very thin slices 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) wide and 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Marinate with oyster sauce, soy sauce, wine, sugar, and tapioca starch for about half an hour.
Rinse the broccoli and peel off the tough... - 43.5657
Broccoli A'la Schtick With Mustard Sauce
1) Allow broccoli to be cooked until just tender.
2) Drain the liquid when done.
3) For the mustard sauce, melt butter and sautÃ© onion in it until tender.
4) Mix in flour.
5) Slowly pour in milk and chicken stock and stir cook the mixture until... - 42.7052
Fried Beef With Broccoli And Oyster Sauce
Cut the beef into thin slices, and marinate for 30 minutes.
Wash and trim the broccoli into 8-cm (3-in) lengths.
Deep-fry the beef for 10 seconds and then drain well.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying-pan and fry the broccoli for 30 seconds over a... - 41.6881
Pasta Twists With Spicy Broccoli Sauce
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, in a food processor, finely chop the garlic. Add the onion and coarsely chop. Remove to a plate and set aside.
3 Separate the broccoli tops from the stems. Cut the stems and tops into bite-size pieces. In... - 40.3796
Beef And Broccoli With Oyster Sauce
Combine first 6 ingredients; stir until well blended, and set aside.
Trim fat from steak.
Cut steak diagonally across the grain into 1-inch-thick slices.
Cut slices into thin strips.
Combine steak, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, 2 tablespoons water, 1 tablespoon... - 39.6037
Bring 1/4 cup water to a boil in a 1 quart saucepan.
Add salt and frozen chopped broccoli.
Cook broccoli in salted water according to package directions.
Press to remove as much water from broccoli as possible.
Add butter to broccoli; saute' about 1... - 39.5326
Broccoli And Cauliflower With Mustard Sauce
Combine broccoli and cauliflower in baking dish.
Microwave at High 8 to 11 minutes, or until tender, stirring once.
Drain; set aside.
In medium bowl blend remaining ingredients with wire whip.
Microwave at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until thickened,... - 39.2493
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a pan melt butter, stir in flour, add milk and 2/3 cup grated cheese and cook.
3. Then add the 1/2 cup broccoli liquid, taste and season.
4. in a casserole, place broccoli and onions pour sauce... - 38.4579
Leftover Broccoli Sauce
1.In a food processor, put broccoli, olive oil, vinegar, lemon, basil, cumin, tomato paste, yogurt, salt and pepper in it and blend well until smooth.
2.For MAKING more creamy, add yogurt.(optional)
3.Serve with half boiled eggs. - 37.9898
Pasta With Broccoli Sauce
1 Trim the stem ends from the broccoli.
2 Wash thoroughly.
3 Cut into 1 -inch pieces.
4 In a 6-quart saucepan, place the broccoli.
5 Add in 6 cups boiling water and 1 teaspoon salt.
6 Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until tender.
7 ... - 37.72
Broccoli In Cream Sauce
Broccoli In Cream Sauce is a wonderful tasty and nutritive broccoli dish. Serve this broccoli dish for your next dinner party to see how wonderful this dish is. Use this excellent Broccoli In Cream Sauce recipe! - 37.072
Broccoli In Oyster Sauce
1. Prepare the vegetables by cutting them into a roughly uniform shape and size.
2. In a preheated wok until hot heat the oil, add the raw vegetables first (canned baby corn cobs and straw mushrooms are pre-cooked, so they only need to... - 35.3768
Tangy Cheese Broccoli Sauce
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over medium heat.
Blend in a mixture of the flour and salt; cook until bubbly.
Remove from heat and add evaporated milk gradually, stirring constantly.
Return to heat; cook and stir until sauce comes to boiling and is thickened... - 35.1178
Broccoli With Deviled Cream Sauce
Wash fresh broccoli; trim and cut into spears.
Cook in boiling, salted water, covered, about 15 minutes or till tender.
Arrange broccoli in a shallow serving dish; keep warm.
In saucepan melt butter or margarine.
Blend in flour, dry mustard, brown... - 34.4832
Broccoli With Lemon Cream Sauce
Melt 1/2 oz. butter in a saucepan, add flour and seasonings, stir until smooth.
Cook 1 minute.
Gradually add the evaporated milk.
Bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Beat egg-yolks, slowly beat a little hot sauce into the eggs,... - 33.5038
Broccoli With Peanut Butter Sauce
1. Drain the broccoli and tip into a warmed serving dish. Keep warm
2. In a saucepan, melt butter over medium low flame
3. Add and sauté peanuts for 2-3 minutes.
4. Stir in the peanut butter and heat through, stirring for 2 minutes.
5. Spoon... - 32.9894
Broccoli In Oyster Sauce
Put the broccoli in a pan of boiling water for 2 minutes, drain and set aside.
Heat the oil in a pan and add the garlic.
Cook for 1 minute on a medium heat then add the broccoli.
Add the oyster sauce, soy sauce and vegetable stock.
Stir-fry for a further... - 32.9327
Broccoli With Sour Cream Sauce
1. Prepare and cook broccoli.
2. While broccoli is cooking, melt butter in top of a double boiler over medium heat. Add onion and cook until onion is tender, but not browned.
3. Remove from heat and stir in sugar, vinegar and pepper. Gently blend in sour... - 32.295
Black Pepper Pasta With Olive Oil And Broccoli Sauce
1. In a large skillet add the olive oil and the anchovies. Cook together until the anchovies combine with the oil; use a wooden spoon to dissolve the anchovies.
2. Add the broccoli florets and the pepper and saute over moderate heat for 5 minutes. Check and... - 30.6513
1. In bowl combine the vinegar, oil, salt, garlic, pepper, tomatoes, broccoli, basil, scallions, and eggs.
2. Add the mozzarella cheese to the hot pasta and stir to melt the cheese. Top with the broccoli mixture. Toss and serve with freshly grated Parmesan... - 28.2941
Broccoli With Mustard Sauce
Cook broccoli as directed on package; drain.
Stir in butter.
Turn into serving dish.
Mix cream, mustard, sugar and pepper; pour on broccoli. - 26.902
Olive Oil And Broccoli Sauce
1. In a large skillet add the olive oil and the anchovies. Cook over medium heat until the anchovies combine with the oil, using a wooden spoon to dissolve the anchovy pieces.
2. Add the cooked broccoli florets and the pepper, and saute over moderate heat for... - 25.8804
1. In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, cook butter or margarine and onion, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender. Stir in flour, salt, and pepper until blended; cook 1 minute. Gradually stir in milk; cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens... - 25.6915
Chicken Broccoli Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, combine the ingredients.
2. Place pan on a medium flame and simmer, stirring frequently, until bubbly.
3. Alternatively, combine ingredients in a microwavable bowl (1-quart) and heat through on HIGH for 2 minutes in the... - 25.4225
Broccoli With Mustard Sauce
Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a saucepan over 1 in.of water.
Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Meanwhile, inasmall bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard and pickle juice. - 23.8388
Broccoli In Lemon Butter Sauce
GETTING READY 1) Remove the heavy stalks from the broccoli florets. 2) Let the florets remain with the stem of 2-3 inches. 3) You may use the tsalks for... - 23.0936
Broccoli Sauce Recipes By Category