- » Broccoli Rice Salad
Broccoli Rice Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broccoli rice salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broccoli rice salad recipes.
Tomatoes Stuffed With Broccoli Rice
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat butter and sautÃ© chives, parsley, and basil in butter until soft and light golden.
3) Stir rice and broccoli bits and toss lightly until well coated.
4) Take the pan away from... - 45.2316
Healthy Broccoli And Bacon Salad
Weight watchers, this is the recipe designed to help you lose those inches and cut out some flab! See the video on how to make this healthy broccoli salad which is full of nutrients and goodness! - 101.476
Broccoli With Pine Nuts & Rice
Toast pine nuts in a medium-size frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 4 minutes), stirring often.
Pour out of pan and set aside.
Increase heat to medium-high.
To pan, add oil, rice, raisins, and chili powder.
Cook, stirring, until rice is opaque... - 39.7561
Broccoli And Rice
Broccoli and rice is an easy to prepare all in one meal. Easy and simple to prepare dinner dish is just apt for a weeknight after long hard day at office. Broccoli and rice is ready in a matter of minutes and needs putting together of the main ingredients.... - 54.0429
Broccoli With Spiced Rice & Pine Nuts
Toast pine nuts in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-low heat until lightly browned (about 3 minutes), stirring.
Remove from pan and set aside.
In same pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add rice, raisins, and chili powder.
Cook, stirring, until rice... - 36.6892
Broccoli With Pine Nuts & Rice
In a 10- to 12-inch pan over medium-high heat, stir pine nuts until lightly toasted, about 4 minutes; set nuts aside.
To pan, add oil, rice, raisins, and chili powder.
Stir until rice is opaque, about 3 minutes.
Add broth, mix, and bring to a boil; then cover... - 33.6714
Sesame Broccoli Salad
Sesame broccoli salad is a lovely and nurtitious salad. Made with cooked broccoli, the salad is flavored with soy sauce, vinegar and honey to taste. Tossed and served, it looks good and tastes great! - 36.6886
In skillet, toast almonds and sesame seeds over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 8 minutes or until fragrant.
In large bowl, combine broccoli, bean sprouts, mushrooms, onions and sunflower seeds.
Add toasted almonds and sesame... - 38.5118
1) Rinse the broccoli throughly under tap water.
2) Separate the stems from the florets.
3) Slice the stems lengthwise into about 2-inches while chop the florets into two halves. If the florets are big you can cut them into quarters.
4) Blanch... - 42.6957
Cranberry Broccoli Salad
Do you like broccoli? How about a nice healthy side dish to go with your meal? Here is a wonderful video recipe showing you how to prepare it. The video also gives you some great nutritional facts about broccoli, so listen closely! - 116.744
Zesty Wild Rice Salad
Zesty Wild Rice Salad is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Zesty Wild Rice Salad; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 29.441
Asian Tomato, Broccoli And Buckwheat Noodle Salad
1) In a large portable bowl put steamed broccoli.
2) In another small bowl mix vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, green onions and sesame oil.
3) Transfer the mixture over the broccoli. Add tomatoes and red pepper flakes to make the salad spicy.
4) In... - 47.4987
Broccoli Sesame Salad
1. Wash broccoli, discarding leaves and toughest part of stem. Blanch entire head in boiling water for one minute. Rinse under cold water. Break off florets and cut remaining stem (peeled, if desired) into 2" pieces.
2. Pour olive oil onto a baking sheet.... - 35.1889
Cashew Chicken And Broccoli Salad
1 To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, mirin, ginger, sesame oil, and crushed red pepper in a small bowl until blended; set aside.
2 Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and... - 30.7027
California Broccoli Salad With Lemon Mustard Dressing
Mix the dressing ingredients in a small bowl until blended.
Wash the broccoli, cut off the florets, and place them in a steamer basket.
Remove the bottoms of the stalks and, with a paring knife, cut off the green peel and stringy fibers, to leave... - 40.0734
1) In a steamer, steam the broccoli florets over boiling water.
2) Let the florets steam for about 10 minutes or until they turn soft.
3) Keep the steamed florest warm until serving time.
4) In a small bowl, mix vinegar, water, oil,... - 40.5081
Vegetarian Chef Salad
1) In a large bowl, add first 7 ingredients to combine.
2) In another large bowl, place oven-hot cooked rice.
3) Stir well and place aside to cool.
4) Discard the large leaves from the broccoli.
5) Remove the stalks, and place aside for use.
6) In a... - 49.0959
Rice Salad Primavera
1 ln a medium-size saucepan, bring the stockto a boil.
Add the rice, cover, and simmer over low heat for 40 minutes or until the rice is tender.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, bringa large saucepan of water to a boil.
Add the broccoli and carrots and... - 40.0249
1) Into a steamer, bring the water to boil
2) using a sharp knife, cut the stems off the broccoli and into strips
3) Place them in the steamer and steam till tender
4) Into a bowl beat the egg yolk
5) Add the vinegar to the yolk and beat well
6) Then... - 40.4912
Rice And Chick Pea Salad
Rice And Chick Pea Salad has been a family favorite for years. Rice And Chick Pea Salad is about the simplest recipe you can prepare! - 40.9044
Mix all ingredients together and put in a buttered casserole dish.
Bake at 350° for 1 hr. - 26.1077
Chicken Broccoli Divan
1. In a small bowl, blend together the soup and milk. Keep aside.
2. In another small bowl, rub the crumbs with margarine or butter. Keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F
4. In a medium (2 quart) casserole or baking dish, layer half... - 40.4941
Crab And Wild Rice Salad
1) Cut broccoli into medium sized flowerets.
2) In a small bowl, combine yogurt and mayonnaise. Set it aside.
3) Follow the instructions given on the package to cook rice.
4) In a saucepan, boil small amount of water. Add broccoli and... - 47.3423
Vegetable Rice Salad
In medium bowl, combine dressing, juice and pepper.
Add rice, broccoli, carrot and tomatoes; toss gently to coat.
Cover; refrigerate until serving time (at least four hours). - 28.9339
Rice Salad Primavera
1) Cook the rice as per the directions on the package and allow to cool.
2) Rinse and break the broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
3) In a large saucepan, cook the broccoli in the boiling salted water until just tender and drain well.
4) Alternately,... - 45.5066
Rice-vegetable Asian Salad
Rice-Vegetable Asian Salad is light and at the same time pulsating. No matter how many people you ought to serve and whatever is the course of your meal, this recipe for Rice-Vegetable Asian Salad can turn out real delicious. Here are easy tips where you can... - 29.9214
Confetti Chicken Salad
Confetti chicken salad is a rice and vegetable chicken salad. Prepared with a spiced dressing of vinegar with poultry magic flavored with bayleaf and allspice, the confetti chicken salad has veggies like carrots, tomatoes, broccoli and others in it. tossed... - 38.989
Cook rice and onion for 15 min., uncovered, in the boiling water to which 1 1/2 teasp of the salt have been added.
Add carrots, which have been thinly shredded, and continue cooking for 5 min longer.
Remove from heat; drain, and rinse with boiling... - 30.1256
Chicken And Veggie Asian Style Rice Bowl
Here is a great way to use up left over rice, chicken and left over veggies in the fridge. You can use pretty much any vegetable you want as well as chicken, beef. pork or ham. You can also omit the meat and leave this vegetarian. - 125.069
Crab & Rice Chowder
Heat oil in a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, mushrooms, and thyme; cook, stirring often, until vegetables begin to brown (about 8 minutes).
Add broccoli and bell pepper; cook, stirring often, until broccoli turns bright green and begins... - 35.6297
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice
A dish to be had which is low on calorie and uses brown rice instead of the regular white rice! A recipe of the healthier you. See the video for more. - 74.0145
Vegetable Stir Fry And Asparagus With Rice Part 1 - Finishing
Looking for crispy and flavorful vegetable appetizers to go with rice, here is a recipe to make one using lots of vegetables. Check out Basic Vegetable Stirfry, boiled Asparagus and rice with which the appetizers are served along. In the video catch up the... - 107.385
Rice, Vegetable And Feta Strata
1. Preheat oven to 190°C / 370°F / Gas 5. Lightly spray or brush a 25 cm/10 in pie or quiche dish with unsaturated oil.
2. Steam vegetables until tender crisp. Place in a bowl. Cool slightly. Add half the cheese. Toss to combine. Place rice, fresh herbs and... - 27.8845
Make-ahead Chicken Divan
Make-Ahead Chicken Divan is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Make-Ahead Chicken Divan; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 43.6584
Oriental Vegetable Noodle Salad
For all the calorie conscious lot, this video is a must watch. Chef Heather shares a step by step process to make this Oriental Vegetable Noodle Salad. Treat your family to this Asian delicacy today. - 98.5426
Low Fat Marinated Vegetable Salad
This Marinated Vegetable Salad is a lunch passion for me ! Try out this Marinated Vegetable Salad with rice or spaghetti or any other main dish tell me what you like it best with ! - 35.0814
Sweet Sesame Chicken Salad
On the lookout for a salad recipe that will please everyone and leave the guests asking for more? Then give a go to the recipe detailed in this video. Guaranteed to make you fall in love. Watch the video to know more! - 94.3119
Dill Agnolotti Salad
A Dilled Agnolotti Salad is a simple, delicious and refreshing salad. And the fact which makes me exalted is the fact that my kids love this Dilled Agnolotti Salad. They rarely like things. Truly tasty! - 32.6351
Peppered Pork Chops And Pilaf
1. Sprinkle both sides of meat with 2 teaspoons of the herb-pepper seasoning. In a large skillet cook chops in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil for 5 minutes. Turn chops. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes more or till slightly pink in center and juices run clear.
2.... - 31.7079
Chicken Salad With Citrus Dressing
1. Combine greens, tomatoes, broccoli, and chicken in a bowl.
2. Pour sesame oil, canola oil, vinegar, orange juice, and ginger into a small jar and shake to combine. Add salt to taste. When ready to serve, shake dressing again and pour over salad. - 32.1829
Warm Salad Of Steak Strips And Spinach
Place the steak on the rack in a broiling pan.
Broil 3" from the heat for 6 minutes.
Turn the steak over and broil for 6 to 8 minutes more or until cooked to desired doneness; cool.
Slice across the grain on the diagonal into 1/8'-thick strips.
Then cut each... - 38.1447
Spicy Sesame Noodle And Chicken Salad
1. In a food processor, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, sherry, honey, garlic, hot pepper, and 1/2 cup hot water. Process until dressing is well blended. Place chicken in a large mixing bowl and pour on dressing. Toss to coat. Cover and... - 30.8559
1. Arrange spinach leaves on a large platter; cover and set aside. In a small bowl, stir together vinegar, soy sauce, honey, and sesame oil; set aside.
2. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, stir sesame seeds over medium heat until golden (about 3 minutes).... - 33.3572
Confetti Chicken Salad
Make dressing by combining vinegar, Poultry Magic, allspice, bay leaf and salt in blender or food processor fitted with metal blade.
Process until well mixed.
With the motor running, slowly pour in oil until oil is incorporated and dressing is thick and... - 32.7792
Noodles And Peanut Sauce Salad Bowl
1 Cook linguine as directed on the package, adding broccoli, carrots and bell pepper during last minute of cooking. Drain the pasta and vegetables and rinse with cold water until pasta and vegetables are cool.
2 In a small bowl, gradually beat water... - 40.0037
Asian Noodle Salad
1) In a large salad bowl, toss in the cellophane noodles along with the baby corn, mushrooms, broccoli, crrots, pea pods, wax beans, bell pepper and scallions. Mix well.
2) In a small bowl, combine rice vinegar, teriyaki sauce, oil, Chinese sesame oil,... - 43.9426
Japanese Vegetable Salad With Toasted Sesame Seed Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine all the prepared and cut salads, vegetables, and, seafood if using.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate until serving time or prepare the vegetables as close to the serving time to keep them... - 47.6532
Thai Chicken And Vegetable Salad
In blender container or food processor bowl with metal blade, combine all dressing ingredients.
Cover; blend until smooth.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken; stir-fry about 5 minutes or until no longer... - 41.0987
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 48.493
Dredge pork cubes in flour.
Dice bacon and stir-fry with garlic until fat is clear.
Add pork cubes and fry until edges begin to color.
Add the next five ingredients and stir to dissolve brown bits.
Cover and turn heat low.
Simmer until pork is tender.
If you... - 40.0249
1. For each chicken, slash skin in several places such as breast, legs and wings.
2. Combine 2/3 cup chutney-type relish, lemon juice and corn syrup; mix until well blended.
3. Cover chickens with chutney mixture, rubbing it into the skin. Let... - 43.8711
1) Wash chicken under cold running water. Put in paper towels to dry.
2) Preheat oven hot to 350F.
3) In a large skillet heat oil. Add chicken pieces in batches and fry till brown.
4) Transfer into a shallow roasting pan arranging pieces... - 44.0914
Tofu Stir Fry (spicy Tofu)
Those of you who are fond of stir fried food will like this dish. Chef Bhavna shows how to make stir fried tofu which goes well with noodles or rice. It is easy to make and very healthy too. Tofu is a good source of protein. The sweet and savory sauce makes... - 122.943
Easy And Healthy Lunch And Dinner Ideas With Fish
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. For detox water, in large pitcher take water, add lemon, cucumber, and mint leaves to it. Place it in refrigerator to infuse overnight. Strain.
3. For stir fry dressing, in a bowl combine vegetable oil, soy... - 97.7083
Freezer Meals With Jenny Stanger
Jenny Stanger's solution for the 5 p.m. 'What's for dinner?' panic is to spend two hours, every two weeks, preparing two recipes, with each recipe large enough to make three family-size dinners. Planning ahead and freezing meals can simplify family life. Busy... - 126.252
Stir Fried Tofu & Vegetables
Place tofu in a shallow bowl.
In another bowl, mix soy, vinegar, cumin, garlic, and ginger; drizzle over tofu.
Set aside while you prepare remaining ingredients for cooking.
Heat oil in a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
Add carrot and stir fry for 1... - 41.6076
Spring Time Vegetable Slaw
This Springtime Vegetable Slaw is simply mind blowing ! A medley of fresh spring vegetables, you can try it with rice or pasta dishes ! Let me know if you've liked this Springtime Vegetable Slaw - 33.388
Shell and devein shrimp, leaving the tail intact.
Spread the tail, and pull out the tendon; then bend shrimp back until straight.
Slice large mussels and scallops into 3 pieces.
Prepare vegetables, and steam for 2 minutes.
Dry seafood and vegetables on... - 37.7443
Quick Saucy Chicken Stir Fry
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add vegetables and garlic; stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Remove vegetables from pan.
Add remaining oil and chicken to pan; stir-fry 4 minutes or until tender.
Reduce heat;... - 40.2964
Veggie Tofu Quiche
A quiche is always a good change from a regular meal. Watch this video to learn how to make a great dairy-free vegetable quiche! Made primarily using tofu, the quiche also has several other vegetables. The quiche is well flavored with herbs and garlic. - 99.2592
Red Bean Casserole
This simple casserole is high in fiber, which helps your body eliminate excess hormones, toxins, and carcinogens. Just one serving of this casserole has 8 grams of fiber, so you’ll be well on your way to your daily goal of 40 grams. - 116.707
Tofu Tuna Casserole
Saute celery in the oil.
Add mushrooms, parsley, and tarragon.
Cook until moisture is absorbed.
Add flour and sherry.
Stir and cook until flour is thoroughly mixed.
Add drained tuna.
Blend tofu in a blender or food processor with steel blade until... - 41.153
Ground Chicken Stir Fry
1) Take nonstick skillet of 9 inch size and heat the peanut oil with the hot chili peppers if you are using them.
2) Cook for 30 seconds on medium-high flame.
3) Remove the peppers with the aid of a slotted spoon and add the mushrooms, chicken, bell... - 47.0292
Chicken Roast With Herbs
Looking for some simple and inexpensive recipes that can be made with a whole chicken? Here is a simple recipe of roasted whole chicken that promises a wholesome meal for four. Watch the video and chefs instructions to make a perfect chicken roast. Use the... - 135.412
Healthy & Delicious Miso Salmon Soup!
1. In a saucepan, pour in the water and bring to a boil.
2. Add in the wakame, tamari and sesame oil mixture.
3. In a small bowl, place the miso and pour in couple of tablespoon water from the saucepan.
4. Add in the salmon, scallion, shiitake and... - 0