- » Broccoli Red
Broccoli Red Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broccoli red recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broccoli red recipes.
Stir Fhed Broccoli And Red Peppers
In skillet over medium heat, toast sesame seeds, stirring frequently, for 8 to 10 minutes or until brown; set aside.
In wok or large skillet, heat vegetable oil and sesame oil over high heat; stir-fry garlic and ginger-root for 30 seconds. Remove with slotted... - 29.0504
Broccoli And Red Peppers
Chop the broccoli into 3/4" pieces.
Arrange them in a 9" glass pie plate, with the floret pieces in the middle and the stems around the edge.
Sprinkle with the water.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 5 minutes, or until tender.
Drain... - 43.8157
Broccoli And Red Peppers
1. Wash, clean and chop the broccoli into 3/4th pieces.
2. Preheat the microwave oven.
3. Take a 9"" glass pie plate and arrange the broccoli pieces with the floret pieces in the middle. Place the stems around the sides.
4. Sprinkle... - 40.8536
Broccoli With Sweet Red Peppers
1. Trim the leaves and coarse stem ends from the broccoli. Cut the stems into 3/4- inch pieces and the florets into 1-inch pieces.
2. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli and cook, covered, for about 5... - 25.7946
Broccoli With Red Pepper Puree
1. Boil, steam or microwave the broccoli until crisp-tender; tip into a serving dish and keep warm.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add garlic and peppers and fry for 3-4 minutes until softened. Stir in remaining ingredients, bring to boil, then lower heat... - 29.6673
Broccoli And Red Pepper Stir Fry
Cut the broccoli florets into bite-size pieces and thinly slice the stems.
In a small bowl, combine the water, soy sauce, molasses, ginger and black pepper; set aside.
Spray an unheated large skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over medium-high... - 34.4241
Broccoli With Red Pepper And Shallots
Trim off leaves and tough ends of broccoli stalks.
Cut broccoli into flowerets.
Peel stalks, then cut into 1-inch pieces.
To cook broccoli, heat 2 quarts lightly salted water in 3-quart saucepan over high heat to a boil.
Add broccoli and boil, uncovered, 3 to... - 36.7842
Broccoli & Red Pepper Saute
In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook broccoli, red pepper, onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Add Golden Herb with Lemon Soup Mix with water. Simmer covered 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender.... - 28.2995
Red Potato And Broccoli Salad
Red Potato And Broccoli Salad is a simple salad limited only by ingenuity. Red Potato And Broccoli Salad is an excellent vegetarian salad. You will enjoy making it anytime. - 29.4234
Broccoli And Red Pepper Tortellini
My Broccoli And Red Pepper Tortellini dish gets better each time I prepare it. Broccoli And Red Pepper Tortellini is a great tortellini recipe that it is simply easy loving it. Try it! - 25.6006
Rigatoni With Broccoli And Sweet Red Pepper
1. Cook rigatoni in large pot of boiling salted water 10 minutes. Add broccoli and cook until pasta is tender but still firm and broccoli is crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes longer. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, cook chicken, bell... - 30.0629
Broccoli And Red Bell Pepper Salad
1) Using an electric mixer, beat the mayonnaise and vinegar together
2) In a bowl, toss the broccoli, red peppers, onions, crumbled bacon and the buts
3) Add the mayo dressing and toss
4) Season with salt and pepper
5) Place the refrigerator to chill... - 42.4679
Steamed Broccoli And Red Peppers
1. Cut and remove the ends of broccoli stalks.
2. Peel and discard tough skin if any from the main stems.
3. Slice the stems and keep aside the florets separately.
4. Remove and discard seeds from the sweet red pepper half.
5. Cut lengthwise... - 35.8785
Broccoli Rabe With Garlic And Red Pepper
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the broccoli rabe and cook until just tender but still bright green, about 3 minutes. Drain and coarsely chop.
2. In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and red pepper and cook over low... - 19.4526
Broccoli Red Pepper Frittata
Hot roasted red peppers and pungent garlic are used in generous proportions to make a deeply flavored brocolli red pepper frittata. It’s an ideal breakfast dish and brocolli gets a unique new twist in the oven! True to its name, Brocolli red pepper frittata... - 34.5304
Fish Baked On A Bed Of Broccoli Corn And Red Peppe
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F before baking.
2) In a shallow baking dish, put the fish and lightly marinate with Italian dressing.
3) Cover the dish and refrigerate.
4) Take a small bowl and blend bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese and... - 42.1782
Orzo With Red Peppers Cauliflower And Broccoli
Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
Stir in orzo and return to boiling.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until the orzo is tender.
Toss orzo with steamed broccoli and cauliflower, red pepper, dill, lemon juice, and black... - 37.048
Broccoli Sweet Red Pepper Salad
To prepare broccoli :
1. Wash it, trim off large leaves and tough lower ends of stalks.
2. Peel stalks and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Cut remaining broccoli into flowerets.
4. In a large Dutch oven combine broccoli and water to... - 38.161
Broccoli And Red Onion Salad
For all the raw food lovers, here's a great recipe that you should not miss. Watch the chef prepare this yummy salad without any cooking. We bet your family will love this too. Watch the video now. - 91.2759
Red Potato And Broccoli Soup
Nothing warms you up on cold fall day like a hearty bowl of soup. Chef Maxwell mixes up a tasty potato and broccoli soup for November. - 115.789
Tuna Pasta Broccoli And Red Pepper Salad
For dressing: Combine all ingredients in jar with tight-fitting lid, shake well and refrigerate.
For salad: Peel broccoli stems and cut diagonally 1/2 inch thick.
Divide florets into 1-inch pieces.
Steam stems and florets separately in batches until... - 42.4339
Roasted Broccoli And Red Pepper Pasta Salad
If you are looking for a healthy pasta salad that’s not drowning in an oily dressing, this recipe is for you. This one is packed with good nutrients and no-unhealthy fats. Something pretty amazing happens when you roast vegetables in the toaster. You... - 122.902
Broccoli With Red Pepper & Onion
Trim tough ends off broccoli.
Peel broccoli stalks; cut lengthwise to make 1/3-inch-thick slices.
Fill a 12-inch frying pan or a 5 to 6-quart pan with 1 to 1 1/2 inches water; bring to a boil.
Add 1/3 to 1/2 of the broccoli, and cook, turning over once, just... - 33.2286
Cream Of Broccoli Soup With Red Pepper Puree
Melt margarine in Dutch oven or stockpot over medium heat.
Stir in broccoli, onions, celery and thyme.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the chicken broth.
Cover; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until broccoli is tender, stirring... - 44.4049
Stir Fried Chicken With Broccoli Red Onions And Cashew Nuts
1) In a bowl, put the chicken strips and stir well after seasoning them with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together peanut oil and safflower oil in it.
3) Take a wok or a large, deep,... - 45.9011
Broccoli With Peppers
Broccoli with peppers is a herbed vegetable recipe. Skillet cooked with garlic and red pepper flakes for flavor, along with onions and red pepper, the broccoli with peppers is peppy and nurtitious. - 29.3879
Orange Buttered Broccoli
1) Using a knife, cut broccoli stalks lengthwise into even spears.
2) In an 8x8x2-inch baking dish add broccoli, red or yellow pepper, and water.
3) Cover with vented plastic wrap.
4) Cook broccoli tillcrisp-tender on 100% power (high)... - 40.0863
Orange Buttered Broccoli
1 Cut the broccoli stalks lengthwise into uniform spears.
2 In an 8x8x2-inch baking dish combine the broccoli, red or yellow pepper, and water.Cover with a vented clear plastic wrap.
3 Cook on 100% power (high) for 6 to 8 minutes or till the broccoli... - 38.4675
Oriental Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
Oriental Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry is easy to make. Oriental Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry gets its taste from beef mixed with mushrooms and cornstarch. Oriental Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry is cherished by beef lover worldwide. - 37.6173
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Beat eggs slightly.
Make a paste with flour and a small amount of water.
Put all ingredients in bowl and mix.
Add mixture to a greased 1 quart ring mold.
Place mold in a pan of hot water and bake at 350 degrees, for 45 minutes or... - 42.6149
Beef And Broccoli
1 Combine sliced beef with soy sauce, and let marinate 15 minutes. Heat a non-stick pan. Add beef and stir-fry 1 minute. Remove from pan and set aside.
2 Add stock to pan and bring to a boil. Add broccoli, sugar and ginger, and cook covered over high heat 3... - 25.8587
Beef Broccoli Stir Fry
Partially freeze the beef round steak.
Slice the meat thinly across the grain into bite-size strips.
Cook the broccoli flowerets and carrot slices, covered, in boiling water 2 minutes; drain.
Mix the cornstarch, sugar, and salt.
Stir into the soy sauce and... - 41.2299
Beef And Broccoli In Oyster Sauce
Cutting across the grain, slice the beef into very thin slices 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) wide and 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Marinate with oyster sauce, soy sauce, wine, sugar, and tapioca starch for about half an hour.
Rinse the broccoli and peel off the tough... - 40.877
Oriental Beef And Broccoli
Partially freeze meat.
Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite size strips.
In a 2 quart casserole stir together soy sauce, vinegar, molasses, garlic, and red pepper.
Stir in meat.
Cover and let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
Cook... - 35.9959
Broccoli And Beef
Cut off flowerets from top of broccoli and cut large flowers in halves or quarters.
Peel broccoli stalks and cut in diagonal slices about 1/2 inch thick.
In a deep, 1 1/2-quart glass casserole place oil, onion and garlic.
Add beef, broken into... - 32.693
Crabmeat Sauce Over Broccoli
1 Heat oil in a wok. Add ginger and garlic and cook until golden; remove. Add broccoli, stirring to coat with oil. Stir in salt, soy sauce, sugar, sherry and stock. Cook covered for 3 - 4 minutes until broccoli is bright green. Avoid overcooking.
2 Remove to... - 27.724
Orange Sauced Broccoli And Peppers
ln a medium saucepan cook broccoli and sweet pepper in a small amount of boiling, lightly salted water about 8 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender; drain.
Return broccoli mixture to saucepan; cover and keep warm.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small... - 36.1516
Stir Fried Broccoli Medley
1. In a wok or large frying pan pour pineapple juice against medium-high flame, and bring the pineapple juice to boil.
2. Add broccoli, pepper, and onions together.
3. Toss to coat with the juice.
4. Stir-fry for 5 minutes.
5. Add the pineapple... - 45.7332
Braised Broccoli Rabe
Coat a large saucepan with olive-oil cooking spray and place over medium heat.
Add the garlic and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes, or until the garlic is lightly browned.
Add the broccoli rabe and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2... - 30.475
Stir Fried Broccoli Medley
1) In a wok or large frying pan, add the pineapple juice.
2) Over medium-high heat, bring the juice to a boil.
3) Gradually add the broccoli, peppers and onions and toss well.
4) Over medium-high heat, stir-fry the mixture for 5 minutes.
5) To this,... - 42.7763
Pasta Twists With Broccoli Rabe
1 ln a large saucepan, bringthe waterand 1/8 teaspoon of the salt to a boil over moderate heat.
Add the broccoli rabe and garlic, cover, and cookfor 6 minutes or until rabe stems are crisp-tender.
Stir in tomatoes and red pepper.
2 In a 6-inch skillet,... - 36.6624
Tomato Broccoli Puree
Combine broccoli, mushrooms and onion and reconstitute.
Drain, reserving liquid, and chop.
Cook, covered, in chicken fat 10 minutes, stirring often.
Add reserved liquid, stock, potato and herbs.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and cook at gentle boil 15... - 39.5157
Savory Broccoli With Beef Broth
1) Cook broccoli in boiling water with salt, drain, and then keep aside.
2) Take a skillet, heat oil, and saute garlic until brown.
3) Remove garlic and stir fry red pepper for 2-3 minute.
4) Crush the garlic and add to the red pepper along with... - 40.4096
Corned Beef And Broccoli Hash
Heat the oil in a deep 12-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute, stirring frequently, until tender about 5 minutes.
Add the potatoes and saute, stir-ring frequently, until they begin to brown about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook... - 35.8759
Eggs And Broccoli
Rinse broccoli in cold water to separate; drain.
Spread broccoli in ungreased 12 x7 1/2 X 2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with salt.
Arrange eggs, cut sides up, on broccoli.
Mix soup, milk, pimiento, parsley, mustard, basil, onion powder and pepper sauce; heat... - 39.0223
Broccoli & Beef Stir Fry
Broccoli and beef stir fry is a vegetable and beef recipe made with fresh spices for flavor. Cooked with garlic, ginger, soy sauce for a lovely oriental flavor, the broccoli and beef stir fry is a bit saucy and can be served over rice or noodles. - 45.2218
Rigatoni With Broccoli
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta until al dente.
2) During last 5 minutes of cooking time, add in broccoli and cook until crisp-soft.
3) To a large bowl, transfer pasta and broccoli on draining.
4) In the meantime, in a small skillet,... - 35.0783
Eggs And Broccoli
Heat oven to 350°.
Rinse broccoli in cold water to separate; drain.
Spread broccoli in ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with salt.
Arrange eggs, cut sides up, on broccoli.
Mix soup, milk, pimiento, parsley, mustard, basil, onion powder and... - 40.1813
Pasta Twists With Spicy Broccoli Sauce
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, in a food processor, finely chop the garlic. Add the onion and coarsely chop. Remove to a plate and set aside.
3 Separate the broccoli tops from the stems. Cut the stems and tops into bite-size pieces. In... - 38.7582
Ruths Broccoli Casserole
1. Clean broccoli, stems and flowers, and cut into bite size pieces
2. Boil broccoli for 5 minutes in salt water. Drain, and place in a casserole.
3. Add chopped celery and red pepper.
4. Combine soup and cream, and pour over vegetables.
5. Garnish with... - 27.9086
Orange Sauced Broccoli & Peppers
1 In a medium saucepan cook broccoli and sweet pepper in a small amount of lightly salted boiling water about 8 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Drain; keep warm.
2 Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot margarine or... - 24.2286
Pasta Broccoli Salad
Divide broccoli into florets; peel and slice stems.
In a large bowl combine pasta, broccoli, red pepper, celery, squash, scallions and cherry tomatoes.
Add dressing; toss until mixed.
Chill salad slightly. - 34.4102
Broccoli With Shallots
For butter sauce, stir together melted butter or margarine, lemon juice, and rosemary.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry broccoli in hot oil for 2 minutes.
Add sweet... - 38.8657
Stir Fried Broccoli With Sesame Seeds
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over moderate heat.
2. Toast the sesame seeds in the hot skillet, shaking the pan constantly, 1 to 2 minutes until seeds turn golden and give out a nutty aroma.
3. Tip the seeds on to a plate.
4. Return skillet to the... - 39.1639
Marinated Tuna On Broccoli Rabe
To make the marinated tuna: In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, oregano, lemon juice, oil, garlic and hot-pepper sauce.
Pour over the tuna and let marinate for 10 minutes at room temperature.
Remove the tuna from the marinade, reserving 1/4 cup of the... - 37.0439
Cut broccoli into florets, blanch in hot water.Mix alUthe'ingredients together,,'cook in tandoor or in microwave at 150 degreeC- for Serve hot accompanied with salad. - 20.5075
Pasta With Roasted Peppers And Broccoli
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta and drain well, when done.
2) In a large skillet, sauté red pepper flakes for 2 minutes in hot oil over medium heat.
3) Stir in broccoli and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
4) Cover the skillet... - 40.9807
Broccoli With Chilli & Crispy Garlic
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the stalks and cook for 2 mins, then add the florets and cook for 2 mins more.
2. Gently heat the garlic and oil together until the garlic just starts to sizzle and brown, then remove from the heat and add... - 25.3425
Vegetarian Broccoli Casserole
In large skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, saute onion, celery and pepper until crisp-tender.
Stir in soup and sour cream.
In 1 1/2-quart baking dish sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, layer broccoli and rice.
Top rice with soup mixture,... - 38.6275
Curried Turkey & Broccoli
Place broccoli on a steamer rack in a pan above 1 inch of boiling water; cover and cook just until tender-crisp to bite (about 4 minutes).
Melt butter in a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add yellow onion and garlic; cook, stirring often,... - 43.13
Millet With Broccoli
In a 2-quart saucepan over high heat, bring the stock to a boil.
Stir in the millet.
Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover the pan, and cook for 25 minutes, or until the millet is tender and all the liquid has been absorbed.
Remove from the heat and fluff with... - 46.3828
Tofu And Broccoli Stir Fry
For sauce, stir together water, sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, ginger, and red pepper; set aside.
Spray a cold wok or large skillet with non-stick coating.
Preheat the wok or skillet over medium heat.
Add garlic; stir-fry for 15 seconds.
Add broccoli;... - 39.4547
Creamy Cauliflower And Broccoli Crunch
In large bowl, combine broccoli, cauliflower and onion.
In bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce; pour over vegetables and toss. (Salad can be covered and refrigerated for up to 2 hours.) - 30.3799
Betty's Bacon And Cheddar Topped Broccoli Soup
1. Break off florets from broccoli. Peel and cut broccoli stalk. Set them aside in separate bowls.
2. Cook bacon until crisp. Crumble them, and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl take broccoli florets. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and toss it... - 105.272
Broccoli With A Twist
1) In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, and lemon juice to combine properly.
2) Cover the bowl and place inside refrigerator for at least 2 hours to chill.
3) In a large bowl, place broccoli flowerets.
4) Fold in raisins,... - 43.4668
Eggs And Broccoli
Eggs And Broccoli is ranked 6th in my favorite fod list. The dressing of crushed potato chips givbes the eggs and broccoli a cruncy taste. - 43.421
Cook broccoli according to package directions, omitting salt; drain well.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add broccoli, and process until smooth.
Cut an aluminum foil strip long enough to fit around a 1 quart souffle dish, allowing a 1... - 41.7803
Sesame Broccoli Stir Fry
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat (375°) until hot.
Add broccoli, sweet red pepper, onion, and garlic; stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Combine brown sugar and next 6... - 40.766
Broccoli Potato Caesar Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Cook in boiling water to cover 18 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain and cool slightly.
Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch-thick slices, and place in a large bowl.
Pour sour cream... - 40.2537
Rice & Broccoli Casserole
Pre-heat oven to 350Â°.
Cook the rice as directed on package.
Saute broccoli in the butter, along with onion and garlic.
Add mushroom soup and American cheese.
Stir in the rice.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Put all in casserole and top with strips of red... - 38.4399
Broccoli With Wine Sauce
1. Heat water or broth in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic. Cook and stir for 30 seconds.
2. Add broccoli and red pepper. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
3. Add 1/4 cup of the wine and the black pepper.
4. Cook and stir the vegetables for 4 to 6 minutes or... - 35.7587
Shrimp And Broccoli Rabe
1. Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full with water and bring to a boil; add broccoli rabe, return to a boil, and cook until bright green but still firm, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain well in a colander.
2. Wipe out saucepan. Add oil and heat over medium-high heat.... - 25.459
Millet With Broccoli
1. In a saucepan, steam the broccoli until soft for 5 minutes. Keep it aside.
2. Take a 2-quart saucepan and put it on high heat. Add the stock and bring it to boil.
Add the millet.
3. Reduce the heat to medium and cover the pan. Then... - 43.3493
Thai Broccoli Salad
Combine peanut butter, Equal, hot water, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and red Pepper flakes until well blended; set aside.
Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add broccoli, red pepper, green onions and garlic.
Stir-fry 3 to 4... - 39.3538
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Add broccoli and garlic. Saute 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove broccoli mixture; keep warm.
2. Add broth and next 4 ingredients to pan. Bring to a boil. Cook 3 minutes or until... - 24.2286
Roasted Broccoli With Garlic
1. Place rack in upper third of oven and heat oven to 500°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Rinse broccoli, but do not pat dry. Transfer broccoli to prepared pan. Drizzle with oil; add garlic, pepper flakes, and salt. Toss until broccoli is coated, then... - 27.6711
Cook broccoli and cauliflower, covered, in a small amount of boiling water 3 minutes.
Drain well, place in a shallow 1-quart dish.
Add cherry tomatoes and onion, set aside.
Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake... - 34.4267
Beef Broccoli Stir Fry
For marinade, in a medium bowl combine soy sauce, cornstarch, vinegar, ginger, -crushed red pepper, and garlic.
Trim fat from meat.
Cut meat across the grain into 1/8 -inch slices.
Add meat to marinade; toss to coat.
Cover and marinate at room temperature for... - 37.788
Broccoli Carrot Soup With Cheddar
If you are in a mood to have something healthy, comforting as well as delicious, you might try this soup. The blend of broccoli, carrot and cheddar offers a thick and creamy effect, which is quite filling too. Watch the video and apply the instruction to... - 113.424
Broccoli And Corn Stir Fry
1) Break up the broccoli head in florets.
2) In a fry pan, heat oil and add ginger, garlic and chilies to sauté.
3) Add broccoli florets. Season with salt and stir for couple of minutes.
4) Add corn and pour the liquid. Allow it to cook... - 44.4917
In microproof saucepan, cook broccoli in 1/4 cup (50 mL) water 3 minutes.
Separate onion slices into rings, add to broccoli and cook another 3 minutes.
In a 4 cup (1 L) microproof measure melt butter 30 seconds on HIGH.
Add flour and seasonings and stir to... - 47.4074
Broccoli With Pignolias And Peppers
1. In a 1-quart microwavable casserole, toast pine nuts on High for 1 minute; stir once in every 20 seconds.
2. Remove the toasted pine nuts to a plate and keep aside.
3. In the same casserole, mix pepper, onion, and garlic; cook covered on High for... - 38.8694
Parmesan Pasta With Broccoli Rabe
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add bell peppers, onion, and garlic and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until tender-crisp, about 2 minutes.
2. Add broccoli rabe and stir to combine. Reduce heat to low, partially cover, and cook until... - 27.3881
Healthy Low Carb Stir Fry Broccoli Slaw
Are you on the hunt for a delicious recipe that complies by all the low carb diet rules that you've been following? Then try this LowCarb360 recipe for yummy broccoli slaw that is healthy, low carb and amazingly tasty. - 90.5467
Broccoli Tofu Stir Fry
Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
Before beginning to stir-fry, prepare the vegetables and have all the ingredients at hand.
In a wok or large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil on medium-high heat.
Add the garlic and chile and stir-fry for... - 44.423
Stir Fried Pork With Mushrooms And Broccoli
1 Cook rice with 2 1/4 cups of water as directed on the package,without butter and salt.
2 In a small bowl put cornstarch and gradually stir in teriyaki marinade with 1/2 cup of water and ginger.
3 In a 12-inch nonstick skillet or... - 44.0554
Healthy Broccoli Soup With Cheddar Croutons
My family never eats broccoli especially when its just steamed or sauteed but when I make this delicious cream of broccoli soup with cheesy croutons, they are almost licking their bowls to the last drop. This broccoli soup is really easy to make and is... - 144.618
Vegetable Rings On Broccoli Spears
Trim leaves and tough ends from broccoli stalks.
Cut broccoli into spears.
Peel stems with vegetable peeler; set aside.
Rinse red pepper under cold running water.
Make circular cut around top of pepper with paring knife.
Pull stem from pepper and remove stem... - 37.2374
This Broccoli Salad is a new favorite you'll make all through Summer! - 0
Tortellini With Broccoli
In large bowl, combine red peppers, oil, cheese, parsley, garlic and pepper; set aside.
Cook tortellini in large saucepan boiling, salted water 15 minutes or until al dente (tender but firm).
Meanwhile, place broccoli in colander. Drain cooked pasta over... - 30.2748
Fresh Broccoli Salad With Bacon
Wondering what to take to the upcoming potluck party? Then look no further. This simple broccoli salad is sure to make your friends go wow! In this video the lady has very beautifully delivered step by step instructions on making a broccoli salad with bacon... - 110.832
Rich And Delicious Cream Of Broccoli Soup
A savvy eater knows how to eat healthy without compromising on taste and this savvy dish perfectly caters to that. Keith Snow whips up a rich and delicious cream of broccoli soup that not only delivers a big punch of many essential vitamins and other... - 105.868
Beef N Broccoli
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, soy sauce and garlic.
Pour marinade over steak in nonmetal dish.
Cover; refrigerate 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade; reserve marinade.
In large lightly oiled skillet, over medium-high heat,... - 35.4634
Stir Fry Beef N Broccoli
In small bowl, blend steak sauce, soy sauce and garlic.
Place steak in glass dish; coat with 1/4 cup steak sauce mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Reserve remaining sauce mixture.
In large, lightly greased skillet, over medium-high heat,... - 39.7607
Chinese Broccoli And Beef Salad
1) Take broccoli and cut off the florets.
2) Save the soft parts of stalks for later use.
3) Slice stalks into 3/8-in.-thick pieces.
4) Take a wok or large skillet and heat oil in it.
5) SautÃ© stalks in it for about 1 minute.
6) Stir... - 44.837
Shells Stuffed With Ricotta And Broccoli
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Cook the pasta shells according to package directions.
Meanwhile, combine the ricotta cheese, garlic, broccoli, red pepper, egg, salt, and 1/3 cup of the Parmesan cheese in a medium-size bowl.
As soon as the shells are... - 40.0047
Chicken And Broccoli Stir Fry Italiano
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender but still firm, 11 to 13 minutes. Drain in a colander
2. Meanwhile, in a wok or large frying pan, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add broccoli and bell pepper and... - 29.8932
Mccormick's Broccoli Salad
1. In a medium bowl put the vinegar, sugar and mayonnaise and whisk well.
2. In a large mixing bowl put together the broccoli, onion and raisins and pour the dressing over broccoli mixture and toss until well mixed.
3. Refrigerate for at least 2... - 36.8881
Dalia With Broccoli In Sesame-garlic Sauce
Dalia or whole wheat with broccoli in sesame garlic sauce is a healthy and nutritious preparation that can be served as a meal. Cooked aong with french beans and red peppers, the broccoli is served with dalia and the sesame garlic sauce. - 41.9944