- » Broccoli Pea Salad
Broccoli Pea Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Broccoli Pea Salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Broccoli Pea Salad recipes.
Broccoli Stems With Peas
1. Cut broccoli stems in 1/4-inch slices.
2. In a wide frying pan heat oil over medium-high heat.
3. Add broccoli, onions, frozen peas, water, and salt. Mix well.
4. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Sprinkle chopped parsley and lemon juice on... - 41.8364
Sprout And Snow Pea Salad
Place sesame seeds in pan, stir constantly over heat until golden brown, remove from hot pan immediately, cool.
Top and tail snow peas, drop into pan of oiling water for 1 minute, drain, rinse under cold water, drain.
Break broccoli into flowerettes, boil or... - 35.3583
Rice And Chick Pea Salad
Rice And Chick Pea Salad has been a family favorite for years. Rice And Chick Pea Salad is about the simplest recipe you can prepare! - 42.1598
Salmon Garbanzo Salad
In salad bowl combine salmon, broccoli, chick-peas, and scallion.
In jar that has a tight-fitting cover or a small bowl combine remaining ingredients; cover and shake well or stir to thoroughly combine.
Pour dressing over salad and toss gently to coat. - 28.685
Seafood Pea Ista Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Heat 1 quart lightly salted water in 2-quart saucepan over high heat to a boil. Add broccoli. Return to a boil; boil 3 minutes until crisp-tender. Drain broccoli, then immediately plunge into cold water... - 36.0932
Broccoli And Whole Wheat Pasta Salad
1. In large pot of boiling water, cook spaghetti 5 minutes. Add broccoli; cook 5-8 minutes longer, until spaghetti and broccoli are tender. Drain and place in large serving bowl.
2. To prepare dressing, in small bowl, combine tomatoes, oil, vinegar, soy sauce... - 34.1638
Pasta Salad With Broccoli
1. Using a wire whisk, in medium mixing bowl blend together first 5 ingredients; add remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
2. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. - 33.8136
Terrific Tortellini Salad
1. In a large saucepan cook pasta according to package directions. Add the broccoli and carrots during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain. Rinse with cold water. Drain again.
2. In a large bowl combine the cooked pasta mixture and green onions; drizzle with... - 34.326
Seafood Pea Ista Salad
Seafood Pea Ista Salad is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other non-vegetarian salad for your coming parties! - 34.7759
Crudites With Green Goddess Dressing
Arrange mushrooms, asparagus, and romaine in a basket.
Serve dressing in a bowl and dip vegetables into it.
Allow 2 or 3 pieces for a serving (presented alone, this makes 15 to 20 appetizer servings).
Alongside center of loaf and pull free in a single piece,... - 37.1855
Drop snow peas into boiling water, boil 1 minute, and remove with a slotted spoon.
Place broccoli in boiling water; boil 1 minute, and drain.
Combine peas, broccoli, tomatoes, mushrooms, and olives.
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and let... - 37.6388
Marinated Vegetable Salad
In large bowl, combine all ingredients, tossing well.
Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight to develop flavors. - 30.2773
Simple Tossed Salads
A salad is a great accompaniment to any course! A tossed salad is simple and interesting to make as it gives the liberty to use whatever ingredients you chose to! Chef David makes a nice tossed salad. - 110.488
Pasta Salad With Ranch
If you have picky eaters in your home, then you know what to do. Just add some ranch dressing to your pasta salad and you already have something to straighten their turned-up nose. Betty's version of this delectable salad comes loaded with veggies and a... - 111.84
Harvest Vegetables has been one of my favorite recipes when it comes to vegetables. Harvest Vegetables got a 5 from all who tried it. I am waiting for yours. - 30.6101
Herby Vegetable Salad
Boil, steam or microwave cauliflower, broccoli, carrot and snow peas until just tender.
Drain, refresh under cold water.
Drain vegetables well.
Toss in a salad bowl with capsicum, lemon juice, coriander and rosemary.
Season to taste with... - 46.9457
Fish And Vegetable Salad
Whisk vinegar, garlic, soya, sugar, olive oil and lemon juice together until well incorporated; set aside.
Heat remaining oil in large frying pan.
Cook fish 2 minutes eacn side over high heat.
Add broccoli and pea pods; mix well.
Add remaining ingredients,... - 36.6824
1) In a bowl, place together mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and sesame seeds.
2) Stir the mayonnaise thoroughly until well mixed.
3) In a large bowl, mix together chicken, bean sprouts, scallions, onions, water chestnuts, and bamboo... - 47.8026
Rosedale Pasta Salad Bowl
1) To prepare the dressing, in a jar with tight-fitting lid, add oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, red pepper, garlic, chives, basil and dill.
2) Shake vigorously to combine.
3) Follow package directions to cook spirelle.
4) Transfer into a large salad... - 50.8191
Pasta Salad Surprise
Combine the vegetables, sausages and pasta in a bowl.
Combine the ingredients, toss the vinaigrette and mix well.
Pour the vinaigrette into the bowl, stirring delicately.
Arrange on cold plates.
Garnish with egg slices.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 40.6262
Green Vegetable And Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta in boiling water until tender, drain, rinse under cold water and drain again. Place pasta in large bowl. Add 1 teaspoon oil, toss well.
2. Bring large pan of water to the boil. Add vegetables, cook for 30 seconds, drain. Rinse under cold water,... - 38.0408
Seafood Pasta Salad.
1. In a pan add water, cook pasta as per package directions and drain.
2. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, bring 1 quart lightly salted water to a boil, add broccoli and boil for 3 minutes such that it is crisp-tender.
3. From the saucepan, drain... - 42.8981
Dill Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain; rinse under cold water, and drain.
Place in a large bowl.
Blanch snow peas and broccoli in boiling water 30 seconds or until crisp-tender.
Drain and rinse under cold water until... - 45.0872
Garden Vegetable Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Rinse with cold water; drain well.
Mix together cheese snack and milk in large bowl.
Add pasta and remaining ingredients; toss lightly. - 28.7696
Garden Pasta Salad
1) In a pan, cook the pasta as per directions on the package, adding oil into the cooking water, drain well.
2) In a large mixing bowl, place the drained pasta.
3) Drain the artichoke marinade and pour over pasta alongwith the Italian salad dressing... - 47.1328
Vegetable Salad With Green Onion Dressing
1) In a large bowl, mix together cauliflower and/or broccoli flowerets, summer squash or zucchini, sweet pepper strips, radishes, and peas.
2) Pour Green Onion Dressing over the mixed vegetables.
3) Toss lightly to coat it well.
4) Cover and chill for... - 37.285
Grilled Scallop Teri Yaki Salad
Preheat grill to high.
Whisk teriyaki sauce, lime juice, ginger, and garlic together in a bowl.
Reserve half the mixture for the salad; pour the rest over scallops in a resealable plastic bag.
Marinate 20 minutes, chilled.
Blanch broccoli and peas in boiling... - 42.8276
Pasta Salad Primavera
Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and rinse with cold water until cool.
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, broccoli, peas or carrots, (or both) fat-free dressing and basil.
Add cheese and noodles; toss lightly and chill. - 29.9672
Rice Salad Primavera
1) Cook the rice as per the directions on the package and allow to cool.
2) Rinse and break the broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
3) In a large saucepan, cook the broccoli in the boiling salted water until just tender and drain well.
4) Alternately,... - 47.6079
Vegetable Pasta Salad
1. In a pan add water, cook pasta as per package directions, drain and keep aside.
2. In a large pot, add broccoli and asparagus with boiling water and cook such that it is crisp-tender, for about 4 minutes.
3. Combine the vegetables after draining... - 42.635
Winter Vegetable Salad
Bring a large kettle of salted water to a boil.
Drop broccoli into boiling water, let water return to the boil, and cook for 1 minute.
Lift from water with a slotted spoon or skimmer and drop immediately into a bowl of ice water.
Keep kettle over heat.
Drop... - 47.5608
Crunchy Melange Of Greens
Robin claims this is the most healthy salad made using greens till date. Watch the video and vouch for it as it is surely a salad to indulge in once in a while to refresh your system. - 97.9645
Sweet And Sour Pasta Salad
1) In a pot of salted, boiling water cook the pasta according to the packet directions until tender. Drain the pasta and keep aside.
2) Drain the canned pineapple chunks, keeping 2 tablespoons of the can juice aside for later use.
3) In... - 47.702
Green Salad Primavera
1)In a deep pan, boil Buitoni Eliche in salted water as per pack instructions.
2)Remove from heat, rinse and drain in cold.
3)In a bowl, add 1 teaspoon Sasso Olive Oil to the pasta and set aside.
4)In a pan, blanch all the vegetables. They should be... - 48.1927
Marinated Cooked Vegetable Salad
This salad gives wide scope to the creative cook.
It can be as pretty as a painting, if you choose your colors and textures with imagination.
You can use a round or rectangular platter; you can decide to use a combination of 2, 3, 4, or 5 vegetables.
If you... - 42.6761
Green Salad Primavera
1) In a pan, cook the pasta in the boiling salted water, until just tender. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again.
2) In a salad bowl, transfer the pasta and stir in a little olive oil .
3) In a pan, separately blanch all the vegetables, until... - 44.5944
1) Take a heavy saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, put potatoes in it.
2) Add water covering by 2 inches.
3) Sprinkle salt to taste.
4) Cover the mixture and bring to a boil for approximately 8 minutes till tender.
5) Drain the contents and put in a... - 51.299
Raw Mixed Vegetables
1. In a salad bowl combine daikon radish, snap peas, zucchini, broccoli, bok choy, red pepper, alfalfa sprouts and green peas, set aside.
2. In the blender combine lime juice, water, avocado, almond butter, ginger piece, garlic, fresh mint leaves,... - 117.921
In 2 quart casserole, place snow peas and 1/3 cup water.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 2 minutes.
Rinse in cold water immediately.
Drain and set aside.
Repeat same procedure with broccoli.
Add snow peas, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, pasta, Parmesan... - 41.1499
casserole, place snow peas and 1/3cup water.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 2 minutes.
Rinse in cold water immediately.
Drain and set aside.
Repeat same procedure with broccoli.
In a large bowl, combine snow peas, broccoli, tomatoes,... - 44.3107
Ten Vegetable Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice with the olive oil, chervil and honey and season with salt and pepper.
2. Bringa medium saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the asparagus and carrots and cook until the asparagus is bright green and the carrots... - 32.9659
Rainbow Superfood Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas .
2) In a small roasting tin, keep 2 beetroot nicely sprinkled with salt and about 100ml water, cover with a foil, then place on the top shelf.
3) On a separate baking tray, keep the tomatoes... - 49.7706
For salad: Rinse all vegetables with cold water Line 10- to 12-inch shallow basket with plastic wrap, then with colorful napkin.
Make a bed of salad greens.
Arrange remaining vegetables attractively atop greens.
Cover with plastic wrap and cool.
For dressing:... - 38.866
Asian Noodle Salad
1) In a large salad bowl, toss in the cellophane noodles along with the baby corn, mushrooms, broccoli, crrots, pea pods, wax beans, bell pepper and scallions. Mix well.
2) In a small bowl, combine rice vinegar, teriyaki sauce, oil, Chinese sesame oil,... - 44.5508
Mediterranean Vegetable Salad In Pita Bread
1) Take a 2-quart casserole and combine olive oil, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and celery in it.
2) Coat the vegetables with oil by tossing them and microwave, after covering tightly with plastic wrap, for 4 to 5 minutes at Power Hi until vegetables... - 48.8359
Vegetable Herb Salad
In a shallow 4-quart serving dish, place lettuce in an even layer.
Distribute parsley, green pepper, cauliflower, celery, carrots, zucchini, and peas in even layers over lettuce.
Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, rosemary, basil, oregano, garlic salt, and... - 39.8185
Salad Bar Pasta With Parmesan Shavings
Fill a 4-quart saucepan with salted water and bring to a boil.
Meanwhile, with a vegetable peeler, shave parmesan cheese into long thick strips.
Place spinach in a colander in the sink and place tomatoes, garbanzo beans, and basil in a large bowl.
When water... - 38.3513
1. Prepare the Creamy Sesame Dressing: Combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, gingerroot, garlic, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey and red pepper in a small bowl until well blended.
2. Assemble the Salad: Layer the shredded Chinese cabbage, then the red... - 33.6316
Bagna Cauda Salad
1) In a medium saucepan, place the potatoes in boiling salted water until easily pierced with a fork, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) Cut the zucchini along the width into 1/4-inch-thick rounds. Place the rounds on a stack and slice again into... - 46.9172
Rice-vegetable Asian Salad
Rice-Vegetable Asian Salad is light and at the same time pulsating. No matter how many people you ought to serve and whatever is the course of your meal, this recipe for Rice-Vegetable Asian Salad can turn out real delicious. Here are easy tips where you can... - 31.1459
Italian Pasta Salad- Simple, Fast & Fresh
Pasta is a very healthy dish. This version uses only vegetables but you can add chicken, lamb or turkey to the vegetable to make a light summer meal. Try this fun and healthy version by Monique to prepare your own dish - 100.902
Antipasto Alia Salute Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients, toss and chill
2. Serve immediately
Another serving method is to divide the ingredients into two groups. Toss the vegetables together and serve the tuna on toasted croutons as a spread. The... - 38.0628
Italian Pasta Salad- Simple, Fast And Fresh
Great pasta salad to make a very filling meal. This video shows how to prepare an excellent and refreshing pasta salad with that can be stored for up to a week in the refrigerator. Pasta salad filled with veggies, cheese, and seasoning make a very tasty and... - 113.198
1. Combine cauliflower and broccoli in shallow dish, pour in water, cover, cook on HIGH for four to five minutes or until just tender. Drain.
2. Arrange potato slices around outer edge of shallow dish, place carrots in centre of dish, pour in extra water,... - 39.576
Fresh Garden Vegetable Platter With Russian Dressing
Choose a selection of vegetables, some to be cooked to crisp-tender, the majority to be raw and crisp.
You will need 2-3 pounds all together.
For the cooked vegetables, simmer green or yellow beans, snow peas, or broccoli spears in separate pans of unsalted... - 46.183
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 45.2604
Vegetables A La Russe
Vegetables a la russe is a cooked vegetable recipe made with a medley of fresh veggies. Prepared and flavored with mustard mayonnaise and herbs like parsley and chives, the vegetables a la russe is svory and can be served as a light and refreshing side in a... - 44.4036
Easy Picnic Food
All those who are planning an outing or a picnic, here is a video containing three compact recipes just right for the event. Check out Chef Stacey making Frozen Patty, Vegetable Salad and Broccoli Slaw. Quick to make, healthy and nutritious and great on a... - 111.248
1) Wash chicken under cold running water. Put in paper towels to dry.
2) Preheat oven hot to 350F.
3) In a large skillet heat oil. Add chicken pieces in batches and fry till brown.
4) Transfer into a shallow roasting pan arranging pieces... - 46.3747
Herb Sauced Vegetables
In large saucepan, steam vegetables separately over boiling chicken broth until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes for each batch.
Transfer to heated serving dish.
Warm salad dressing and spoon over vegetables.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 27.029
Linguine With Vegetables
Try this Linguine With Vegetables. An easily prepared recipe, this Linguine With Vegetables is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 36.8184
Vegetable Stir Fry And Asparagus With Rice Part 1 - Finishing
Looking for crispy and flavorful vegetable appetizers to go with rice, here is a recipe to make one using lots of vegetables. Check out Basic Vegetable Stirfry, boiled Asparagus and rice with which the appetizers are served along. In the video catch up the... - 104.009
Chicken And Veggie Asian Style Rice Bowl
Here is a great way to use up left over rice, chicken and left over veggies in the fridge. You can use pretty much any vegetable you want as well as chicken, beef. pork or ham. You can also omit the meat and leave this vegetarian. - 121.751
Raspberry Vinegar Marinade
Raspberry Vinegar Marinade is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Raspberry Vinegar Marinade; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 30.6496
Green Veggie Bake
Cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter until tender.
Add cornstarch, salt, pepper, and sourcream; mix well.
Stir in green vegetables.
Put in casserole dish, top with grated cheese.
Combine remaining 2 tablespoons butter and cracker crumbs; place on top of... - 43.9218
Chicken Pot Pie
A comforting and delicious dish featuring chicken, potatoes, carrots, parsnips, broccoli, cauliflower, green garlic, onion, and peas. - 122.545