- » Broccoli Pea
Broccoli Pea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broccoli pea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broccoli pea recipes.
Broccoli With Spicy Chick Pea Sauce
1 In a food processor or blender, whirl the chick peas, yogurt, garlic, water, oil, lemon juice, cumin, red pepper, and salt for 1 minute or until smooth; set aside.
2 Cut the florets off the broccoli and peel and slice the stems 1/2 inch thick.
Arrange the... - 34.1491
You May Also Like!
Mint Pesto Couscous With Broccoli And English Peas
This recipe substitutes mint for basil in the pesto, which adds a summery freshness and fragrance. However you can really use any green leafy herbs that are lying around if you are looking to empty your fridge. Couscous is also a wheat grain but the texture... - 139.281
Broccoli Stems With Peas
1. Cut broccoli stems in 1/4-inch slices.
2. In a wide frying pan heat oil over medium-high heat.
3. Add broccoli, onions, frozen peas, water, and salt. Mix well.
4. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Sprinkle chopped parsley and lemon juice on... - 40.0116
Yellow Split Pea Dal With Brown Rice & Broccoli
Sort split peas to remove debris; rinse and let drain.
In a 6- to 8-quart pan, mix 1 cup broth, onions, carrots, ginger, and garlic.
Stir often on high heat until liquid evaporates and vegetables start to brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
Stir in 1/3 cup broth,... - 38.4558
Chinese Style Shrimp And Broccoli
Cut shrimp into 1/2 in. (13 mm) lengths.
Heat oil in wok or skillet, add garlic and cook until transparent.
Stir in the shrimp and cookjust until their color changes.
Remove shrimp from wok and keep hot.
Add broccoli to wok and cook 1 minute.
Carefully, add... - 38.3962
Green On Green
I had a fascination for this Green On Green recipe from when I was small. Make the best use of this Green On Green recipe.Njoy! - 25.7979
Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
1) In a bowl add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, cornstarch, and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil. Whisk the ingredients together.
2) Add beef and toss to coat each piece.
3) Chill and keep covered for 30 minutes up to 8 hours.
4)... - 48.5843
Lunch Box Quiches
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Grease muffin tray with non-stick oil, and set it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add egg, Greek yogurt, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Whisk well, and set it aside.
4. Slice each biscuit in half, and... - 123.084
Chicken And Broccoli Stir Fry
If you wish to get rid of the leftover meat and vegetables and transform them into something really classic, then you can take some tips from this chef in the video. She is making chicken broccoli stir fry. It is a very simple dish that uses both ingredients... - 131.33
Seafood Pea Ista Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Heat 1 quart lightly salted water in 2-quart saucepan over high heat to a boil. Add broccoli. Return to a boil; boil 3 minutes until crisp-tender. Drain broccoli, then immediately plunge into cold water... - 34.6994
Seafood Pea Ista Salad
1. In a pan add water, cook pasta as per package directions and drain.
2. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, bring 1 quart lightly salted water to a boil, add broccoli and boil for 3 minutes such that it is crisp-tender.
3. From the saucepan, drain... - 40.9106
Broccoli Pea Recipes By Category