- » Broccoli Pasta
Broccoli Pasta Recipes
Broccoli pasta is a nutritious pasta dish consisting of broccoli, pasta and various other ingredients like butter, garlic, onions, tomatoes, salt, pepper, cheese, dill or basil. The exact choice of ingredients varies ... More »
Broccoli And Mushroom Pasta
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. In skillet, sauté minced garlic in oil until tender.
3. Add broccoli and sauté for 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
4. Add the mushrooms, thyme, pepper and salt and sauté for 2-3 minutes.... - 116.031
Pasta Con Broccoli
1. Finely chop the garlic and keep it aside.
2. Cut the mushrooms in half, keep it until needed.
3. Boil the pasta in salted boiling water for 6-8 minutes or until al dente.
4. In a pan melt the butter along with the extra virgin olive... - 112.79
15 Minutes Broccoli Pasta
Barry was kindly asked by Jamie Oliver's team to try recipes from his new 15 Minute Meals Book - this recipe attempt looks at Broccoli Pasta. - 110.748
Pork Piccata With Lemon Broccoli Pasta
1. Place a pot of salted water on the stove top to boil.
2. Drop the pasta into the boiling water cook 2 minutes shy of the package instructions.
3. Add in broccoli to the same pot, 2 minutes after adding the pasta.
4. Place each pork cutlet... - 103.576
Healthy Citrus Broccoli Pasta
A quick, fresh, one pan wonder that combines different flavors and textures to create one healthy and delicious side dish. This one is high in vitamins, fiber, slow-releasing carbohydrates, good fat and great taste! This low-fat, low-sodium pasta dish pairs... - 98.2503
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain noodles from water.
3) Transfer noodles back to the pot.
4) Keep it warm.
5) In a frying pan or wok heat olive... - 46.8945
1) In a large pot boil water.
2) Blanch broccoli for 3 to 5 minutes till crisp tender.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) In a large saucepan, boil chicken broth.
5) Add hot sauce, garlic, onions, and mushrooms, and simmer for 10 minutes.
6) In another large... - 46.6835
Cut broccoli into florets; peel and chop stems.
In small amount of boiling salted water, cook broccoli for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Drain and set aside.
In saucepan of boiling salted water, cook noodles according to package instructions or until... - 45.818
Broccoli And Pasta
Broccoli and pasta is a shell macaroni recipe made with vegetables. Flavored with anchovy paste, fresh parsley and onions, the broccoli pasta makes a simple and easy meal that is good to tuck into. Serve with grated parmesan and enjoy! - 44.3839
Pasta Shells With Broccoli
1. In two medium saucepans bring salted water to a boil.
2. To one pan, add broccoli and to the other add pasta.
3. Allow the broccoli and pasta to boil, keeping a check, on cooking time, until they are cooked al dente or tender-firm.
4. Drain... - 44.1283
Broccoli & Angel Hair Pasta For Dinner
How many times have you tried replicating Italian style dishes in your kitchen and failed? Bale Dave can help you cook nice and nutritious dinner platter combining broccoli, pasta, fish sticks and pizza. Easy to cook with ingredients right from your kitchen,... - 43.2525
1)In a container of food processor insert stainless steel chopping blade.
2)Drain broccoli and place on paper towels, and pat dry until it is moist.
3)Add broccoli in the food processor along with flour,eggs,lemon juice and... - 43.0468
Shells Stuffed With Ricotta And Broccoli
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Cook the pasta shells according to package directions.
Meanwhile, combine the ricotta cheese, garlic, broccoli, red pepper, egg, salt, and 1/3 cup of the Parmesan cheese in a medium-size bowl.
As soon as the shells are... - 42.3424
Scallops And Broccoli With Pasta
Thaw scallops or shrimp, if frozen.
Halve large scallops.
In a 1 1/2 quart casserole combine broccoli and 2 tablespoons water.
Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 6 to 8 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Drain in a colander.
In the casserole mix... - 40.814
Pasta And Broccoli
1) Clean the broccoli stalks by trimming the leaves and ends of stalks. Cut broccoli into florets.
2) Cut the stalks into 1-inch pieces after peeling.
3) Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
4) In a large saucepan, steam... - 40.5175
Stuffed Jumbo Shells With Broccoli
Stuffed Jumbo Shells With Broccoli is heavenly. All I can say is ..YUM! The rest you will have to experiment for yourselves! Try this Stuffed Jumbo Shells With Broccoli today! - 40.4443
Pasta With Broccoli
Trim off and discard the lower stems of the broccoli.
Cut top of the broccoli into florets.
Steam or cook in simmering water until crisp-tender, about 7 to 9 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water according to the... - 40.0027
Pasta With Broccoli
1) Remove the leaves from the broccoli, trim and slice off the bottom of each stem.
2) Slice the broccoli stems into juliennes. Let the florets remain whole. Rinse the florets and stems.
3) In a skillet, cook the broccoli stems in... - 39.1078
Broccoli Pasta Casserole
Preheat oven to 325°.
Lightly grease casserole dish.
Cook broccoli pieces, covered in boiling salted water about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
Combine broccoli, pasta, soup, and garlic.
Pour into casserole... - 39.0814
Pasta With Broccoli And Ricotta
In a large skillet or saucepan, heat the oil with the garlic, onion, and caraway seeds over moderate heat.
As soon as they sizzle, add the broccoli and saute, stirring continuously, until it turns dark green, about 1 minute.
Add the broth and bring it to a... - 38.4718
Cook broccoli according to package directions, and drain well.
Place on paper towels, and pat dry until broccoli is barely moist.
Insert stainless steel chopping blade in bowl of food processor.
Add broccoli and next 4 ingredients.
Process until mixture is... - 36.0984
Broccoli And Pasta With Cheese
Cut florets from broccoli head and slice stems crosswise into 1/2 in. (13mm) pieces.
In a large saucepan, heat 2 qts. (2 L) water to the boiling point.
Add broccoli and 1 tsp (15 ml) of the salt.
Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain in strainer or... - 35.3537
Spinach Or Broccoli Pasta
1 As per the package directions, cook the spinach.
2 Drain well.
3 In a food processor or blender, add the spinach and blend to puree.
4 Prepare the Egg pasta: In a medium bowl, sift flour with salt.
5 Create a well in the center.
6 Add... - 35.2416
Broccoli Pasta With Garlic And Oil
1. In a medium pan over medium high, heat the oil for 3 minutes. Add the carrot and garlic and saute briefly. Do not brown the garlic or it will have a bitter taste.
2. Add the wine and cook 4 minutes more. Add the salt and red pepper flakes. Turn off the... - 34.8511
Broccoli Stuffed Shells
Preheat oven to 350°F. In small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook until onion is tender but not browned. Remove from heat; cool. In large bowl, stir ricotta cheese and egg until well-blended. Add broccoli and Monterey Jack cheese; mix... - 34.326
Chickpeas And Broccoli Pasta
1. In small mixing bowl combine raisins and 1/4 cup water; set aside.
2. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, pignolias, margarine, and garlic: cover and microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes.
3. Add tomato paste to raisin-water mixture and stir... - 31.9604
Broccoli Buds Entwined With Pasta
Put shiitake mushrooms in a small bowl.
Cover with boiling water; let stand until mushrooms are soft, about 20 minutes.
Lift from water and squeeze dry.
Cut off and discard tough stems; place mushrooms in a large bowl.
Meanwhile, in a 5- to 6-quart pan, bring... - 31.261
Raisin Broccoli Pasta Toss
1. In a salad bowl, combine broccoli, pasta, raisins, onion and bell pepper.
2. Whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar in a small bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad. Add salt and pepper to taste. Gently toss. - 30.6743
Pasta With Broccoli
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add pignolias and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until pignolias are lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add broccoli, broth, and currants. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook until... - 30.0398
1. In a small saucepan, add 1/2 cup of salted water and let it come to a fast boil. Add the broccoli and let it come to a second boil. Separate the broccoli with a fork to make it cook faster. When separated, cover and let cook over low heat for 4 to 6... - 29.0897
Pasta With Broccoli And Chevre
Pasta With Broccoli And Chevre was my first attempt at homemade pasta since cooking school. The kids really loved this Pasta With Broccoli And Chevre. Give it a try! - 29.0479
Garlicky Broccoli Pasta
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta for 5 minutes; add broccoli and cook for 3 minutes or until pasta is tender but firm and broccoli tender-crisp.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan, heat butter with garlic for 2 to 3 minutes or until garlic is... - 27.4538
Broccoli Pasta Recipes By Category