- » Broccoli Meat Pie
Broccoli Meat Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broccoli meat pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broccoli meat pie recipes.
Beef Broccoli Pie
In a skillet brown beef and onion; drain off fat.
Stir in flour, salt, and garlic salt.
Add 1 1/4 cups milk and the softened cream cheese; cook and stir till smooth and bubbly.
Stir about 1 cup of the hot mixture into the beaten egg; return to mixture in... - 45.3549
Beef And Broccoli Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry.
Trim pastry even with rim of pie plate.
In skillet cook ground beef or sausage and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Stir in flour, salt, and garlic... - 41.1268
Beef Broccoli Pie
In a medium skillet brown the beef and onion; drain off fat.
Stir in the flour, salt, and garlic salt.
Add the 1 1/4 cups milk and softened cream cheese; cook and stir till mixture is smooth and bubbly.
Add a moderate amount of the hot creamed mixture to the... - 44.4504
Kids Favorite Spaghetti Pie
1. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, cook sausage meat, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 4 minutes or until no longer pink. 2. Drain in sieve to remove any fat. Return to saucepan. Add mushrooms, onion, garlic, and oregano; cook, stirring, for 3... - 29.3259
Simple Garlic Broccoli
What can make a boring broccoli deliciously different is the addition of a zesty sauce. And this is exactly what Chef Keith Snow attempts with this recipe. Simple, satisfying and bursting with flavors, this healthy dish would surely jazz up your boring... - 101.504
Turkey Divan With Broccoli & Cheese
1. Place margarine in 1-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high 20 to 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in flour, nutmeg and broth. Microwave uncovered 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds with wire whisk, until thickened. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese and... - 32.4185
Individual Beef Pies
These Individual Beef Pies are one of the few dishes that a really hungry soul can desire. Try out these savory meat bakes with your favorite sauces poured on top for your next meal and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Individual beef... - 43.0814
Beef And Broccoli With Baked Noodle Cake
Bring large pot of water to boil.
Add noodles and cook until tender.
Drain well and toss with sesame oil.
Place noodles in lightly oiled 9-inch/23 cm cake pan or pie pan.
Meanwhile, cut flank steak on diagonal, against grain, into thin slices (for easier... - 42.3313
Quick Old Fashioned Shepherd S Pie
1. Layer the turkey, chicken or beef with the frozen vegetable mix and onion in a 2-quart microwave-safe dish.
2. Combine the soup, milk, sherry or water, tarragon and pepper in a bowl, blending well. Pour the liquid over the vegetable layer. Arrange the hash... - 34.2876
Turkey And Broccoli Galettes
1. Bring crusts to room temperature.
2. Meanwhile, combine milk and cream cheese in a nonstick medium skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring, until smooth. Add broccoli and stir until warm. Remove from heat, stir in cheddar cheese and turkey and season... - 31.1777
Sweet And Sour Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. In a large bowl, combine the beef, onibn, celery, garlic, salt, mustard, egg, and pepper. Pat the mixture into a 9-inch pie plate, leaving 1/2 inch of space around the edge to catch the drippings. Separate the pie into 4 equal... - 32.4738
Tuna Pot Pies
Tuna Pot Pies is a delicious side dish that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Tuna Pot Pies, you will always crave for some more. - 47.7365
Turkey Leg Pie
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In a large skillet, heat oil and saute vegetables.
– Add chicken stock and simmer for approximately 20 minutes.
– Add turkey meat to mixture and set aside.
– In a bowl, dissolve cornstarch in small... - 39.355
Steak And Kidney Pie
1) In a bowl, add flour, steak and kidney. Mix well and shake off the excess.
2) In a pan, melt the dripping and gently fry the onions till transparent.
3) Add in the meat and fry for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, till meat is... - 47.3606
Shepherd's Pie Potatoes
Place the potatoes in a 2-quart saucepan with cold water to cover.
Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Add 1/4 cup of the milk and mash well.
In a large bowl, mix the beef or lamb, egg, breadcrumbs, grated onions,... - 43.1331
Healthy Buffalo Shepherd's Pie
What's for Dinner!?! This is a question that is heard in every house around the world! To help answer that question Mr. Mom, Dave Lilja, a stay-at-home dad who had to deal with that question all the time, shows us how easy it is to come up with easy,... - 137.282
Leek And Chicken Pie
1) Truss and wipe the chicken inside out, cover with cold water.
2) Peel onion and cut in halves.
3) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
4) Trim and slit leeks, wash, and chop into pieces.
5) Take a saucepan, put the chicken, cover with cold... - 49.6103
Chicken Veggie Pies
Preheat the oven to Gas 7, 425°F, 220°C, 15 mins before baking the pies.
Divide pastry into four, then mould over the bases of four greased jam jars, reserving sufficient pastry for lids.
While pastry cases are setting, make the filling.
For the filling,... - 41.4232
Ben's Classic Shepherd's Pie With A Tangy Twist
If you lack confidence in the kitchen, the idea of making a meal from scratch may seem daunting and it would be easy to rely on ready meals and takeaways. But there are lots of tasty dishes that are easy to make at home without having to spend hours in the... - 111.621
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Butter a baking dish about 10 X 6 1/2 X 1 1/2 inches.
Bone pieces of chicken breast.
Do this by cutting as close as possible to the bones with a sharp pointed knife and loosening meat carefully so it comes off in one piece.
Remove... - 45.1801
Chicken Salad With Assorted Vegetables
1.Place chicken in a large frying pan; add water and 1 teaspoon of the salt. Heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 50 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth; cool until easy to handle, then skin chicken and take meat from bones; cut into bite-size... - 32.0806
Meaty Egg Tart
Combine the flour and shortening in a bowl or food processor.
Cut into pea-sized pieces.
Fold in the ice water to make a dough.
Chill for at least an hour.
Roll into a thin crust.
Place in bottom of 8 in. (20 cm) tart pan.
Prick sides and bottom with... - 41.9142
Chicken Apple Salad
Place chicken in a large frying pan; add water and 1 teaspoon of the salt.
Heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer 50 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth; cool until easy to handle, then skin chicken and take meat from bones; cut into bite size... - 42.4759
Spinach And Mushroom Quiche And Pasta Salad For Brunch
What a better way to celebrate Mother's Day than a quick and delightful brunch all made by you! Beginning with a virtual historic tour to Vicksburg watch the chef making this amazing combination of Spinach and Mushroom Quiche with a side of Pasta Salad.... - 115.659
Take a virtual tour of historic Vicksburg, MS with RV Cooking Show host Evanne Schmarder and then learn how to make a beautiful breakfast quiche and pasta salad - perfect for any special brunch occasion. - 103.375