- » Broccoli Mayonnaise Casserole
Broccoli Mayonnaise Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broccoli mayonnaise casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broccoli mayonnaise casserole recipes.
Cook frozen broccoli in boiling, salted water just until thawed and bright green, then drain. Or trim fresh broccoli, cook until tender but still slightly crisp, then drain and coarsely chop.
In another pan, melt the butter.
Blend in flour, salt, and pepper... - 40.7518
Set oven at 350 - 375 degrees.
Cook broccoli minimum time suggested.
Mix ail ingredients and top with grated cheese.
Cook until set, about 20-30 minutes. - 32.04
Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
Cook the broccoli until tender; drain.
Combine the mayonnaise, soup, 3/4 of the cracker crumbs, eggs, onion, salt, pepper and 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese in a large bowl; mix well.
Stir in the cooked broccoli.
Spoon the mixture into a greased 2 quart... - 36.1115
Broccoli And Chicken Casserole
Cook chicken until it comes off the bones.
Cook broccoli 10 minutes.
Line greased casserole with broccoli and spread chicken over it.
Cover with sauce made of soup, mayonnaise, curry powder and lemon juice.
Spread cheese on top, then bread crumb mixture.
Bake... - 37.7143
Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder and chicken soup.
Cook broccoli 8 to 10 minutes, in a 3 quart casserole, covered, or until done stirring once.
Spread chicken overtop of broccoli and then top with soup mixture spreading evenly over the... - 26.3275
Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Boil chicken until done, 45-60 minutes.
Save 3/4 cup broth.
Cook broccoli 8 minutes in boiling water.
Drain and arrange in bottom of 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Alternate spears so both sides have blossoms.
Place 4 pieces of chicken centered on top of... - 38.6664
Original Broccoli Casserole
Cook frozen broccoli in boiling salted water just until thawed and bright green, then drain; or trim fresh broccoli, cook until tender but still slightly crisp, then drain and coarsely chop.
In another pan, blend with melted butter the flour, salt and pepper,... - 43.5781
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Follow package directions to cook frozen broccoli. Drain and keep aside.
3. Alternately trim and cook fresh broccoli for thinly sliced or diced broccoli under cutting and cooking. Drain and keep aside.
4. In... - 47.3537
Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Stew chicken; cool and bone.
Steam broccoli until tender; drain.
Grease an 11 x 7-inch casserole.
Place chicken on the bottom, broccoli on top.
Combine mayonnaise, soup, curry powder and lemon juice.
Pour over broccoli.
Sprinkle with a mixture of cheese and... - 36.3274
Quick And Easy Broccoli Casserole
If you thought casseroles are just for winter, then this delightfully easy and tasty breakfast casserole will surprise you. Betty shares with her viewers a light, vibrant, tasty broccoli casserole recipe that is packed with goodness of greens. Tastes great... - 107.694
Crabmeat Broccoli Casserole
1. Remove the bread crust. Keep the crust aside for later use.
2. Make 1/2 inch cubes from bread.
3. In another bowl add mayonnaise, milk, bread cubes. Stir the ingredients well.
4. Cover the bowl and cool it for 30 minutes.
5. Remove... - 47.0612
If using fresh chopped broccoli, briefly steam in a small amount of water until it is barely tender and still retains its bright green color. Drain well.
Saute onion in vegetable oil until soft.
In a large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, sauteed onion,... - 29.7002
Quick Broccoli Casserole
Cook broccoli until tender, drain well.
Combine other ingredients except crumbs.
Add broccoli to mixture and blend well with spoon.
Put in buttered casserole dish.
Top with crumbs.
Bake at 400° for 20 min. - 34.543
Jack Crunchy Broccoli Casserole
Mix all ingredients (except cracker crumbs) and put into casserole dish.
Top with the cracker crumbs.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. - 31.8491
Nutty Broccoli Casserole
Mix ingredients in a 2 quart dish.
Sprinkle with cheese, butter and crumbs.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. - 35.5603
Special Broccoli Casserole
1) Preheat oven at 350Â°c.
2) Follow package directions to cook broccoli accordingly.
3) Leave out the salt from it.
4) Drain thoroughly and keep aside.
5) Arrange broccoli in 10 x 6 x 1 3/4-inch baking dish.
6) In a bowl mix soup and... - 41.2679
Pimiento & Almond Broccoli Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter shallow 2-quart baking dish.
Combine first 6 ingredients in large bowl.
Turn into dish.
Sprinkle crackers and almonds evenly over top.
Bake until heated through, about 20 minutes. - 33.2489
Butter 9x13 inch pan.
Layer drained broccoli, add soups.
Another layer of broccoli and soups.
Top with crushed Cheez-its and a small jar of pimiento.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until bubbling. - 30.2064
Crabmeat Broccoli Casserole
Remove crust from bread, reserving crust for use in other recipes.
Cut bread into 1/2 -inch cubes.
Combine bread cubes, milk, and mayonnaise; stir well.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Remove mixture from refrigerator; stir in eggs, crabmeat, onion, and... - 39.4384
Broccoli And Wild Mushroom Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a food processor, pulse the mushrooms until coarsely chopped. In a large saucepan, melt the stick of butter. Add the onion and celery and cook over moderately high heat, stirring, until softened, about 6 minutes. Add the... - 28.8053
1. Combine broccoli, spinach, and onion in 3-quart casserole. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 14 to 17 minutes, or until done. Stir halfway through cooking time to break apart. Drain very well.
2. Beat eggs in 2-quart casserole. Stir in soup, mayonnaise,... - 30.8027
Cream Of Mushroom, Broccoli And Cheese Casserole
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. First, cook broccoli then drain, in lightly greased 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish spoon the broccoli, set aside
3. Also combine soup, 1/2 cup cheese, milk, mayonnaise, eggs, and red pepper,... - 39.9403
When I told my mom that I was writing a book on casseroles, she immediately began digging into her old file box of handwritten recipes and gave me one for broccoli-spinach casserole. But the instructions were so wacky we couldn’t make heads or tails of it.... - 41.7798
Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Cook broccoli according to package directions.
Drain and spoon into a lightly greased 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish; set aside.
Combine soup, 1/2 cup cheese, milk, mayonnaise, eggs, and red pepper.
Spoon soup mixture evenly over broccoli.
Sprinkle with... - 26.0711
Broccoli Rice Casserole
Cook chopped broccoli in boiling water 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain and plunge into cold water; drain again.
Melt 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon margarine in a medium saucepan over medium heat; add onion, and saute 3 minutes or until... - 43.6066
Cauliflower And Broccoli A La Russe
1. Cut cauliflower into small flowerets. In 3- quart casserole or bowl, place cauliflower and water; cover with casserole lid or large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 6 to 8 minutes, until cauliflower is almost tender.
2. Meanwhile, cut broccoli into small... - 33.279
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium large bowl take mayonnaise, cream cheese, heavy cream, onion and beaten egg. Whisk well and keep aside.
3. In another large bowl take broccoli and cheddar cheese.
4. Pour mayonnaise... - 102.983
Crab Casserole With Broccoli
1. In a 8X8-inch baking dish, arrange the cooked broccoli florets.
2. Arrange drained canned crabs and onion over the broccoli.
3. Mix mayonnaise, mustard and spread over the crabs.
4. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bake at 225 degrees... - 33.5497
Lynn's Fresh Broccoli Casserole
Lynn demonstrates how to make a fresh broccoli casserole that is a great side dish for any dinner. This recipe is easily doubled if you need a larger amount. - 0
Broccoli Egg And Sour Cream Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a saucepan, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and vinegar, whisking until smooth and well blended.
3. Place the pan over a low flame and stir the sauce for 4 to 5 minutes until heated.
4. Take pan... - 41.1209
Place broccoli in 2-quart casserole.
Blend all the remaining ingredients and pour over the broccoli.
Cover casserole and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour until hot bubbly. - 32.1248
Place layers of broccoli and chicken in greased flat dish or shallow casserole.
Add mayonnaise to curry-flavored white sauce.
Taste for flavor.
Pour over broccoli and chicken.
Melt oleo or butter and coat finely ground bread crumbs.
Completely cover top of... - 35.6639
Broccoli Italiano is a beautiful broccoli recipe made with cheese and mayonnaise. Herbed with oregano, this broccoli italiano is best served as a side with rice or noodle casseroles or even meats. - 24.8875
Hot Broccoli Salad
Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain.
Add soup, mayonnaise, and eggs to broccoli.
Spoon into a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole; sprinkle with cheese and wheat germ.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 32.3917
Split broccoli stems into halves, quarter almost to the flowerets, or cut each stem into 1/4 inch slices.
Put broccoli into boiling salted water.
Cook covered until tender-crisp, about 8 to 10 minutes; drain.
Blend soup, mayonnaise, and curry powder.
Put... - 38.1833
If fresh broccoli is used, cut up into small pieces.
Defrost frozen broccoli if used.
Combine all ingredients.
Pour into a 6-cup casserole.
Place casserole in a pan of hot water and bake in a 300° oven for 45 minutes. - 30.1338
Baked Broccoli Or Spinach
Make white sauce (1 1/2 tablespoons butter, 1 1/2 tablespoons flour, 1/2 cup milk). Mix with mayonnaise and add beaten eggs. Fold in vegetables (grate the onion on a plate and collect the juice). Bake in greased casserole set in pan of water about 45 minutes,... - 17.7246
Golden Puffed Broccoli
1. Cook broccoli in boiling salted water until tender crisp or follow the package direction if using frozen broccoli.
2. Drain in a colander and refresh under tap water. Leave to drain.
3. Preheat the broiler.
4. In a 1 Â½ -quart... - 36.9138
Tuna Broccoli Bake
Cook broccoli according to package directions; set aside, in saucepan melt butter or margarine; blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in mayonnaise or salad dressing.
Carefully stir in... - 41.7663
1. Preheat oven to 300Â° F.
2. In a saucepan, cook broccoli in boiling water until just tender.
3. Drain immediately.
4. In a large mixing bowl, blend together rest of the ingredients
5. In greased , 6 cup size, casserole... - 43.9523
Curried Two In One Dinner
Pierce broccoli packages with a fork.
Place on paper plates side by side in oven.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes.
Place cornbread crumbs in bottom of a 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Combine soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder, chicken, and sour... - 39.3808
Southern Chicken Casserole
Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain and arrange in a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Place chicken over broccoli.
Combine soup, water, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and curry powder in a small bowl; mix well.
Pour sauce over chicken.
Top with b - 32.4084
Wild Rice And Ham Casserole
Prepare the rice according to package directions.
Spoon into an ungreased 2-1/2-qt.baking dish.
Top with broccoli and ham.
Combine soup, mayonnaise and mustard.
Spread over rice mixture and mix gently.
Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until... - 36.4827
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before baking.
2) To make Cream Sauce, mix together mushroom soup, milk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder and capon broth and then remove fat.
3) In a casserole, arrange capon pieces and broccoli in layers... - 42.634
Make-ahead Chicken Divan
Make-Ahead Chicken Divan is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Make-Ahead Chicken Divan; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 45.9778
Boil chicken until done; bone and chunk.
Layer broccoli and chicken in large casserole.
Combine 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, 3/4 cup mayonnaise and 2 teaspoons lemon juice.
Pour over broccoli and chicken.
Grate 1 pound Cheddar cheese and... - 35.3135
Ila's Chicken Divine
Cook broccoli as directed, but reduce cooking time to 2 minutes.
Transfer broccoli to a greased 2 1/2-qt.
casserole or an 8 x 12-inch baking pan.
Steam cook chicken breasts 20 minutes.
Arrange breasts over broccoli.
Combine soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice... - 36.5515
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Till they are golden brown in color, bake the chicken breasts.
3) Cook the broccoli till it is almost cooked.
4) In a well-greased casserole, put the broccoli and on top of it, place the... - 39.1114
Bake chicken breasts 1 hour at 325° or microwave.
Skin, bone and slice in rough chunks.
Preheat oven to 350°.
In 13 x 9 x 2-inch casserole, alternate pieces of chicken and spears of broccoli evenly.
Pour in the sauce (mix the 4 sauce ingredients in a quart... - 34.9892
Prepare 10 oz. broccoli, fresh or frozen, by cooking in salted water.
Layer chicken and broccoli in greased casserole.
Cover with sauce.
Cover with 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese and top with 1/4 cup bread crumbs mixed with 1 Tbsp.
Bake 30... - 27.6808
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a pot of boiling water, cook vegetables for 5 minutes.
3. Drain thoroughly.
4. In a bowl, beat eggs.
5. In a bowl, blend mayonnaise, onion, mushroom soup, eggs and half the grated... - 44.5656
Green Eggs And Ham
In a greased 11-in.x 7-in.x 2-in.baking dish, layer broccoli and eggs.
Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, ham and onions; spread over eggs.
In a saucepan, melt butter; add flour.
Cook and stir until bubbly.
Gradually add milk, salt and paprika; cook and stir... - 41.4225
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6
2) Separate the cooked meat from the bones of the chicken.
3) Take a large casserole dish, line the bottom with a layer of the cooked broccoli. Top it with a layer of pieces of cooked... - 45.1712
Come And Get It Sauce For Vegetables
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and heat gently; do not allow to boil.
Spoon over vegetable when serving, or place vegetable in a casserole, top with sauce, sprinkle with bread crumbs, and place under broiler until crumbs are brown, 1-2 minutes.
Ideal... - 24.3357
Pork Chop Dinner
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat water with salt and cook chicken in it until tender.
3.Once done, allow the chicken to come to room temperature and then remove its bones.
4.Slice the chicken into quarters.
5.Follow... - 45.3095
Easy Hot Chicken Salad
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the celery, red pepper, and scallions, and saute, stirring, for 1 minute or until slightly softened.
Blend in the flour and cook and stir for 1... - 40.6797