- » Broccoli Mashed Potato
Broccoli Mashed Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broccoli mashed potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broccoli mashed potato recipes.
Ham And Broccoli Stuffed Potatoes
1)Bake potatoes in the hot oven.
2)Put broccoli florets in boiling salted water and let blanch for 5 minutes. Drain.
3)In a sauceapn, melt some butter. Add in flour and cook for 1 minute over reduced heat. Slowly add in the milk, all the while stirring... - 43.2288
Potato Broccoli Casserole
1. Cook, drain, and mash potatoes with milk and Butter BudsÂ®.
2. Cook broccoli according to package directions. Drain well. Fold into mashed potatoes.
3. Put in nonstick pan. Sprinkle with cheese.
4. Bake at 350Â° for 15 minutes or until cheese melts. - 26.5711
1. Cook, drain, and mash potatoes with margarine, salt, and milk.
2. Preheat oven to 350° F.
3. Cook broccoli according to package directions. Drain well. Fold into mashed potatoes.
4. Put in casserole sprayed with vegetable pan spray. Sprinkle with... - 27.4759
Broccoli And Cheddar Stuffed Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Bake the potatoes for an hour after rubbing shortening over them. Prick them with fork after half an hour of cooking.
3. Take a saucepan of salted water and boil the broccolis in it until they become... - 42.5715
Smashed Potato-and-broccoli Casserole
Smashed Potato-And-Broccoli Casserole is a rich combination of broccoli and potato. This is a bake and serve variety and can be relied upon to serve for parties. Check out the recipe of the yummy Smashed Potato-And-Broccoli Casserole. - 39.6419
Potato Broccoli Squares
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into quarters. Place the potatoes in a medium-size saucepan. Add cold water to the saucepan to a 1-inch depth. Bring to boiling. Cover the saucepan and lower the heat. Simmer for 25 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Drain... - 41.7493
Potato 'n Broccoli Supreme
Whip together first 5 ingredients until smooth.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Fold in 1/2 can onions.
Spread potato mixture over bottom and sides of a buttered 8 x12-inch baking dish; form a shell.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-25... - 38.3802
Broccoli Rabe And Potato Soup With Meatballs
Combine and blend the meatball ingredients.
Roll the mixture into walnut-size meatballs.
Refrigerate until needed.
In a large pot, saute the garlic in oil for 1 minute.
Add the broth, potatoes, and greens.
Bring to a boil.
Add the meatballs one at a time,... - 44.0596
Cheesy Broccoli And Potato Soup
There is absolutely nothing more comforting than a bowlful of creamy, cheesy soup on a cold wintry day. Filling, full of flavors and a breeze to stir up, this dish is just perfect for lunch or supper. Betty shows you how to whomp up this soul-satisfying soup... - 107.942