- » Broccoli Lima Bean
Broccoli Lima Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broccoli lima bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broccoli lima bean recipes.
Broccoli-lima Bean Casserole
Wish to cook something delicious, but are you short on time? Whip up an instant dinner with this quick and simple recipe for Broccoli-Lima Bean Casserole and sit up for a delicious dine-in with your family! - 41.7829
Broccoli And Lima Bean Casserole
Cook broccoli and lima beans until almost done.
Mix drained vegetables and all ingredients except last two.
Layer mixture and Rice Krispies in 13x9 inch pan ending with cereal on top.
Pour melted margarine over top and cook at 350° for 20-30 minutes or until... - 30.2773
You May Also Like!
Herbed Lemon Butter For Vegetables
1. In small saucepan, combine the butter, lemon peel and juice and herbs.
2. Heat over a low flame, until frothy.
3. Immediately spoon the hot lemon butter over steamed vegetables like cauliflower, broccoli, lima beans, peas, summer squash,... - 32.8962
Blend tomato, basil, and pepper with the butter or margarine.
Serve on cooked green beans, cauliflower, broccoli, peas, or Lima beans.
Refrigerate any extra topper. - 27.8944
Vegetable Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Place the bulgur in a colander and rinse under cold running water.
Drain; transfer it to a large bowl.
Add the boiling water and let stand for 20 minutes.
Then drain the bulgur and squeeze out any excess water; set aside.
In a large saucepan with a... - 40.4504
Hot Condiment Sauce
Fry eggs in a skillet as usual, Arrange them on a hot platter and keep warm.
To fat left in skillet, add meat sauce, cream, and paprika.
Heat and pour over eggs.
Also delicious on hot cooked broccoli, Brussels sprouts, greens, string beans, limas, etc. - 18.0345
Preheat oven to 350°.
Drain cooked vegetables.
Combine vegetables, water chestnuts, soup, soup mix, and sour cream.
Pour into casserole dish.
Saute Rice Krispies in butter.
Top vegetables with Rice Krispies and bake, uncovered, 25 minutes. - 35.604
Vegetable Rarebit Potatoes
Pierce potatoes with fork.
Arrange in circular pattern on paper towel in oven.
Microwave at High for 10 to 14 minutes, or until tender, turning potatoes over and rearranging after half the time.
Wrap in foil.
In 2-quart casserole, combine lima... - 48.4558
Sausage Vegetable Chowder
1. Cut the partially thawed frozen vegetable into bite-size pieces.
2. In a saucepan melt butter or margarine over low heat.
3. Blend in flour, salt, onion powder, dill weed, pepper and all the milk at once.
4. Cook over medium heat, stirring... - 47.574
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion or leek, celery, and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, beans,... - 49.8056
Stew For Two
1) In a steamer, put whole potatoes and carrots to steam over boiling water for 15 minutes.
2) Transfer potatoes and carrots. Peel the potatoes and bring out 1-inch cubes from these. Also, slice the carrots in ½ inch thickness. Keep these... - 44.5723