- » Broccoli Jicama Salad
Broccoli Jicama Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broccoli jicama salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broccoli jicama salad recipes.
Jicama Ham Salad
1) Steam broccoli florets for 3 to 4 minutes till just about tender.
2) In a bowl, add ham, jicama, cheese, and onion and toss gently.
3) In a saucepan, add vinaigrette and heat.
4) Mix in mustard and without allowing to boil, steam it
5)... - 37.8176
Warm Turkey Salad
Twist crown from pineapple.
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise.
Refrigerate half for another use, such as fruit salads.
Cut remaining half in half lengthwise.
Remove fruit from shells with knife.
Cut each quarter into 4 spears.
Arrange pineapple, green beans,... - 44.7471
Positive Power Salad
1. In a pan, toast sunflower seeds in a 325°F (160°C) oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
2. In a large salad bowl, combine broccoli, mushrooms, cauliflower, jicama, carrots, squash, zucchini, sprouts, green onions, apples, raisins, almonds and... - 32.3104
Warm Turkey Salad
1. Twisting crown from pineapple cut it in half lengthwise.
2. Refrigerate half for another use, such as fruit salads.
3. Cut remaining half in half lengthwise.
4. Using knife remove fruit from shells.
5. Cut each quarter into 4... - 48.965
Simple Dill Chicken Salad
1. In a large salad bowl, combine chicken, broccoli, water chestnuts, green onions and grapes.
2. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, soy sauce, sesame oil, hot pepper sauce and pepper to taste. Stir in dill.
3. Pour over chicken mixture; toss gently to... - 32.6072
Minted Ham Salad
1) Cut the cooked ham into 1/2-inch cubes.
2) in a bowl, mix the yogurt, milk, mustard, mint, and onion powder together, blend well.
3) Add the broccoli, carrot, and jicama, toss to coat thoroughly.
4) Then add the cubed ham and shredded... - 48.5631
1) Use a large bowl, to add and combine all the ingredients.
2) Toss properly.
3) Drizzle ¼-1/2 cup of salad dressing to enhance the taste. Toss and season with freshly ground black pepper. - 37.8102
Marinated Vegetable Medley
If you are looking for a marinated vegetable recipe, this Indian Rock's Tasty Marinated Fiddle Heads might be exactly the one you are looking for. You will be for sure using this Indian Rock's Tasty Marinated Fiddle Heads recipe again. Make it! - 38.4629
Dreamy Herb Curry Dip
1 In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, herbs, curry powder, parsley, onion, capers, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and blend or process until combined. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. - 29.8215