- » Broccoli Ham Salad
Broccoli Ham Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broccoli ham salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broccoli ham salad recipes.
Zesty Broccoli Ham Salad
Trim off large leaves of broccoli.
Remove rough ends of lower stalks.
Wash broccoli thoroughly; chop coarsely.
Combine broccoli, ham, cheese, red pepper, and onion in a large serving bowl; toss gently.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl stir... - 35.5252
You May Also Like!
Snowcapped Broccoli 'n' Ham
The snowcapped broccoli and ham is a coked ham and broccoli dish that can be served as a side ina meal with eggs as topping. Baked in custard cups with egg whites and salad dressing toppng this snaowcapped broccoli recipe is a crispy and nutritious side dish. - 41.2874
In a 2-quart pan, saute the chopped ham and garlic in olive oil until delicately browned.
Add the tomatoes, broccoli, nutmeg, and bouillon; simmer for about 20 minutes.
Add the uncooked macaroni and continue cooking for 5 to 10 minutes, or until macaroni is... - 28.5162
Tortellini With Broccoli Rabe
1. Cut off tough stems from broccoli rabe; cut broccoli rabe into 2-inch pieces. In 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, in hot olive oil, cook broccoli rabe and garlic until tender-crisp.
2. Meanwhile, in 5-quart saucepot, prepare tortellini as label... - 22.2575
Broccoli Au Gratin
1. To make the sauce, place oil and onions in a small saucepan and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add the roughly-chopped tomatoes and cook until mushy, about 10 minutes.333
3. Stir in the Marmite, seasoning, sugar and tomato purde.
4. Trim and cook the broccoli in... - 40.3834
Jicama Ham Salad
1) Steam broccoli florets for 3 to 4 minutes till just about tender.
2) In a bowl, add ham, jicama, cheese, and onion and toss gently.
3) In a saucepan, add vinaigrette and heat.
4) Mix in mustard and without allowing to boil, steam it
5)... - 37.5428
Minted Ham Salad
1) Cut the cooked ham into 1/2-inch cubes.
2) in a bowl, mix the yogurt, milk, mustard, mint, and onion powder together, blend well.
3) Add the broccoli, carrot, and jicama, toss to coat thoroughly.
4) Then add the cubed ham and shredded... - 47.6347
Ranch Ham And Pasta Salad
1. Place potatoes in 4-quart Dutch oven; add enough water just to cover potatoes. Cover and heat to boiling; boil 4 minutes. Remove potatoes from water with slotted spoon.
2. Add pasta to boiling water in Dutch oven; cook and drain as directed on package,... - 27.7206
Hot Tortellini Salad
Prepare tortellini as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
Place butter in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts.
Stir in broccoli and onions.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until... - 37.3582
Company Egg Bake Broccoli
Arrange broccoli in 10 x 6 x 1-1/2" baking dish.
Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and mix with salad dressing, onion, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and half the ham.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Place small amount of deviled ham in egg whites; fill... - 32.5271
Ham And Swiss Crescent Braid
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Spray nonstick cooking spray over cookie sheet.
3. Take a large bowl, mix ham, broccoli, cheese, mushrooms, mayonnaise and mustard; mix well.
4. Roll out both cans of dough.Keep the dough with long sides... - 42.3405