- » Broccoli Croutons Bake
Broccoli Croutons Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broccoli croutons bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broccoli croutons bake recipes.
Cheesy Broccoli N Mushroom Bake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Arrange broccoli in 12x8-inch baking dish.
Whisk together soup, salad dressing and milk.
Pour over broccoli.
Sprinkle with cheese and croutons.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.
Garnish as desired. - 32.0391
Broccoli, Cheese And Tomato Bake
Broccoli cheese and tomato bake is a broccoli side dish prepared with cheese sauce and tomato slices. Cooked in a microwave the broccoli cheese and tomato bake is great as a dish to go with salads or steamed bread. - 32.6215
Italian Salad With Croutons
Toss bread cubes with 1/4 cup dressing
Bake on cookie sheet in preheated 350Â° F. oven 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
Combine in a salad bowl.assorted greens, cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini and bread cubes with 1/3 cup dressing.
Serve with... - 25.1949
Broccoli And Ham Bake In The Microwave
1) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the broccoli and water. Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
2) Stir the broccoli once in between. The broccoli must become tender.
3) Drain the broccoli and transfer into a 9-inch round baking... - 44.6579
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Lightly spray 9-x-13-inch baking dish with vegetable oil.
Rinse and trim broccoli into 4-inch spears, and blanch or steam for 4 minutes.
Arrange broccoli in two lengthwise rows in prepared pan.
Place margarine and water in... - 41.1698
1. Cook broccoli following directions in Fresh Vegetable Cooking Chart. Drain thoroughly.
2. Put butter and onion into a 2-quart glass casserole. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 2 to 3 minutes at HIGH, or until onion is tender; stir after 1 minute.
3. Stir... - 32.2419
Walnut Broccoli Bal
Cook broccoli according to package directions; dram and transfer to a greased 3-qt baking dish.
In a saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter.
Stir in flour and bouillon.
Gradually add milk.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and... - 39.5844
Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole
Prepare the rice as directed on the package.
Add the cooked broccoli, mushrooms, water chestnuts, and chicken broth to the rice mixture.
Add seasoning and the grated non-fat cheese.
Spoon into a large casserole dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat... - 30.6927
When I told my mom that I was writing a book on casseroles, she immediately began digging into her old file box of handwritten recipes and gave me one for broccoli-spinach casserole. But the instructions were so wacky we couldn’t make heads or tails of it.... - 41.8242
Roasted Broccoli And Fried Egg Sandwich
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350F. Toss broccoli with 1 t olive oil, 1/4 t salt, and pepper. Pour onto a baking sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes (or until it’s slightly crispy).
2. Cook eggs, sprinkled with a pinch of salt, covered, over... - 0
Red Potato And Broccoli Soup
Nothing warms you up on cold fall day like a hearty bowl of soup. Chef Maxwell mixes up a tasty potato and broccoli soup for November. - 115.789
Curried Turkey Dinner
Preheat oven to 350°F 2.
In 8-inch square baking dish arrange broccoli; top with turkey.
In small bowl combine soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry powder.
Pour over turkey and top with croutons.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly. - 30.594
Crumb Coated Cod & Vegetables
In 9-inch square baking dish, combine broccoli, carrots and potato.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring once.
Arrange cod pieces over vegetables.
Press crouton crumbs onto c - 23.3246
Try bacon, drain well on paper towels and crumble.
Arrange croutons, vegetables, 3/4 of crumbled bacon and eggs in layers in 9 by 9 inch baking dish.
Top with sauce and sprinkle on cheese and remaining bacon.
Bake at 375Â°F.
Until bubbly, about 45 minutes. - 31.2743
Veggie Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 400°F.
2. Use a paring knife to trim the stem end of each mushroom and discard the trimmings.
3. Stem the mushrooms and collect the caps in a bowl
4. Finely chop the stems to equal 1/4 cup.
5. In a... - 41.9808
Creamy Ham Casseroles
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cook noodles in 2 quarts boiling water for 2 minutes. Add broccoli,- cook an additional 3 minutes. Drain.
3. Combine milk, soup, 1 cup Cheddar cheese,and cream cheese in a large bowl,- stir well with a whisk. Add noodle mixture,... - 33.1695
Cheesy Pick Your Flash Pot Pies
Cut fish into 1/2-inch pieces.
Cover and refrigerate till needed.
For cheese mixture, in a medium saucepan melt butter or margarine.
Stir in flour and bouillon granules.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly.
Add the cheese,... - 37.3927
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a pot of boiling water, cook vegetables for 5 minutes.
3. Drain thoroughly.
4. In a bowl, beat eggs.
5. In a bowl, blend mayonnaise, onion, mushroom soup, eggs and half the grated... - 45.0932
Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Simmer white and sweet potatoes in a pot filled with water for 45 minutes or until they can be pierced easily using a fork.
3. Strain and keep aside 2 cups water.
4. Add 1 cup water to the pot back and... - 46.1136