- » Broccoli Crab Salad
Broccoli Crab Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broccoli crab salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broccoli crab salad recipes.
Crab And Wild Rice Salad
1) Cut broccoli into medium sized flowerets.
2) In a small bowl, combine yogurt and mayonnaise. Set it aside.
3) Follow the instructions given on the package to cook rice.
4) In a saucepan, boil small amount of water. Add broccoli and... - 48.2007
Crab & Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Rinse pasta with cold water; drain well.
In very large bowl combine all remaining salad ingredients and pasta; set aside.
In medium bowl stir together all dressing ingredients.
Spoon dressing over salad; stir... - 39.3884
Crab Stuffed Jumbo Shells
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© garlic and broccoli until the broccoli is tender and crisp.
2) Take the pan away from heat.
3) In a bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, dill and salt.
4) Fold in carrots, cucumber, crab meat and... - 45.2249
Crab & Rice Chowder
Heat oil in a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, mushrooms, and thyme; cook, stirring often, until vegetables begin to brown (about 8 minutes).
Add broccoli and bell pepper; cook, stirring often, until broccoli turns bright green and begins... - 36.4912
Neptune Pasta Mad
1. Cook the pasta until barely al dente according to package directions. Add the broccoli, and cook for another 30 seconds, or just until the broccoli is bright green and crisp-tender. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
2. Place the pasta mixture... - 33.0223
Rosalie's Shrimp Fettuccine
1.In a pan put butter and olive oil and sauté chopped garlic.
2.Add the broccoli and mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minute.
3.Add salt & peppers once vegetables are cooked add the cream to it.
4.Add 1 cup cheese at a time giving 1 minute interval between... - 116.973
Washington Pork Chops
1. In the center, thick meaty portion of each chop, make a deep cut with a knife to serve as a pocket for stuffing.
2. In a microwaveable bowl, combine orange juice, chopped apple and butter or margarine.
3. Heat to boiling in the... - 44.9837