- » Broccoli Cheese Bacon
Broccoli Cheese Bacon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broccoli cheese bacon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broccoli cheese bacon recipes.
Betty's Bacon And Cheddar Topped Broccoli Soup
1. Break off florets from broccoli. Peel and cut broccoli stalk. Set them aside in separate bowls.
2. Cook bacon until crisp. Crumble them, and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl take broccoli florets. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and toss it... - 103.582
Cheese & Broccoli Salad
Dressing: Mix dressing and refrigerate at least 1/2 hour before adding to salad.
Salad: Combine broccoli, bacon and onion in 9 x 13-inch glass dish.
Chill 2-4 hours. - 33.8441
Fresh Broccoli Salad With Bacon
Wondering what to take to the upcoming potluck party? Then look no further. This simple broccoli salad is sure to make your friends go wow! In this video the lady has very beautifully delivered step by step instructions on making a broccoli salad with bacon... - 113.239
Low Carb Quiche
When you are on a low carb diet or health regime, you want to eat everything that you are restricted with. If quiche is one of them, then here is a Low carb Quiche recipe that would satiate your taste buds without disturbing your diet plan. Lowcarb4life shows... - 89.8119
Cheese And Broccoli Crustless Quiche
1) In a bowl, whisk eggs with cream until light and fluffy.
2) Add in cheese, broccoli, bacon, lemon juice and salt. Blend well.
3) Take a lightly greased 23 cm (9-inch) microwave safe, quiche dish, and transfer the mixture into it.
4) IF COOKING BY... - 39.4108
Melt butter over low heat; blend in flour and cook slowly, stirring until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
Remove from heat; stir in milk and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add cheese, seasonings, and sherry.
Blend and cook for 10 minutes.
Top each... - 39.9621
Macaroni Broccoli Soup
1) In a Dutch oven brown bacon over medium heat.
2) Mix in the next 8 ingredients.
3) Boil the mixture.
4) Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
5) Serve hot. - 44.5432
Combine all ingredients.
Best when used with the dressing. - 21.6428
Broccoli Cheese Soup
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except for the sunflower seeds and bacon.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for about 8 to 10 hours.
3) Serve hot after garnishing with the bacon ad sunflower seeds. - 35.7234
Cheese Baked Bacon Loaf
1. Combine the ground beef and pork with seasonings, egg yolk, heavy cream, and the mashed potato. Shape into a roll and put in a greased baking pan.
2. Cover the roll with bacon and bake in a 325°F oven for about 1 hour.
3. Cut the roll in even slices.
4.... - 32.595
Bacon And Cheese Sauce
1) In a hot skillet, fry the bacon to crisp.
2) Remove from the skillet.
3) In a double boiler, measure the bacon fat.
4) Stir in flour to blend properly.
5) Gradually pour in milk and stir well.
6) Cook the mixture until turns thick.
7) Adjust the... - 40.6462
Broccoli Swiss Cheese Casserole
Cook broccoli, covered, in a small amount boiling water 10 minutes or until tender.
Combine cottage cheese, eggs, butter, and flour in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
Combine broccoli, corn, and next 5 ingredients in... - 39.979
Low Carb Quiche With Broccoli And Swiss Cheese
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Grease the baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a vessel boil water and add in the broccoli, blanch for 1 minute 30 seconds. Drain the broccoli and place in a bowl of cold water.
3. In... - 0
Broccoli Cheddar Salad
1. Lightly steam broccoli for 1 minute. Drain and place in freezer to cool (approx. 1 minute) while preparing the remainder of the salad.
2. Mix mayonnaise, sweetener and vinegar.
3. Combine broccoli, cheese, onions and bacon. Toss. Add the dressing, toss... - 36.7655
Surprising Broccoli Salad
Cut flowerets off broccoli stalks.
Toss together flowerets, bacon, onion and cheese.
In small bowl, combine dressing ingredients and mix well.
Pour dressing over salad and toss thoroughly.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Will keep... - 34.7287
1. In a large bowl, toss fresh broccoli, onion, bacon and cheese.
2. In a bowl, blend mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.
4. Chill the salad in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
5.... - 40.2416
This Broccoli Salad is a new favorite you'll make all through Summer! - 0
Breckenridge Broccoli Salad
1) In a large serving bowl, combine the broccoli florets with grated cheddar cheese, sliced onions and bacon bits.
2) In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar till all the sugar dissolves.
3) Pour the dressing over the broccol mixture.
4)... - 38.8653
Creamy Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad
I love cold pasta salads and this creamy bacon cheddar ranch pasta salad is amongst my favs. I mean can you really go wrong with bacon, cheddar and ranch?? The fresh onions, garlic, tomatoes, broccoli and olives really makes this pasta salad pops. The perfect... - 124.066
Swiss Broccoli Custard
Try out the easy-to-make Swiss Broccoli Custard. Enjoy the Swiss Broccoli Custard with any suitable favorite and let us know how you liked it! - 41.973
1. Toss broccoli with a bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast broccoli at 400F for 20 minutes.
2. While the broccoli is in the oven, grate the carrots.
3. Halfway through the cooking time of the broccoli, add grated carrots (also tossed... - 111.252
Twisty Macaroni And Cheese
The twisty macaroni and cheese is an easy microwaved meal recipe that is erved with a handful of crumbled bacon topping. Cooked with broccoli and cheese, this elbow macaroni can be combined with more veggies like tomatoes and peas for more taste and flavor. - 37.5514
Cauliflower Broccoli Salad
Cut up the cauliflower and broccoli into very small pieces.
Add to diced cheeses.and onion.
Mix mayonnaise, sugar, salt, and vinegar together; stir into vegetables.
Add bacon last.
This is an excellent salad and can be made ahead and kept for a day or two in... - 37.8958
Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
In a large bowl, combine broccoli, cauliflower and onions.
Combine mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar; pour over vegetables 1 hour before serving.
Chill, just before serving, add bacon and cheese; toss - 31.8644
Canadian Style Bacon Pitas
Slice Canadian-style bacon into 24 slices 1/4-inch thick each. Place on rack in broiler pan. Broil 5 inches from heat for 6-8 minutes turning once.
Meanwhile cook broccoli, cauliflower and celery in boiling salted water 2 minutes; drain thoroughly. Stir in... - 29.2022
Cheddar Breakfast Strata
Arrange bread in bottom of lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Cook bacon in skillet on medium-high until browned; drain on paper towel.
Place evenly on bread.
In same skillet, cook mushrooms about 3 minutes on medium heat; drain.
Layer mushrooms ove - 30.3411
Cheesy Bacon Parcel
Cooking is all about being creative! Sometime experiments in the kitchen turn out into great culinary inventions like this one! Barry is making a sort of burger but without the bun or maybe a new version of the bacon bomb! He wraps a large mushroom, stuffed... - 99.5943
1.In a large bowl, mix blue cheese, cream cheese, onion , Worcestershire sauce and 1 tablespoon mayonnaise.
2.Take the slices of toast and spread the cheese mixture evenly on them.
3.Put 2 slices of tomato on every slice along with 2 turkey slice and 1... - 34.6452
Broccoli Au Gratin
Cook vegetable; drain.
Place in shallow baking dish (10x6x2 inches).
Stir soup; blend in milk; pour over vegetable.
Top with crumbs.
Bake at 350°F. for 20 minutes or until hot.
Garnish with bacon before serving. - 26.6961
Quick Broccoli Au Gratin
1) Preheat oven to 350 °F before baking.
2) Cook vegetable and drain the liquid.
3) In a shallow baking dish (10 x 6 x 2 inches), place the vegetable and then mix in soup.
4) Mix in milk and spoon this over vegetable.
5) Cover with... - 34.4371
1) Take a heavy bottomed saucepan and heat oil in it. Add bacon and fry until it is lightly browned but not crisp.
2) Stir in garlic and fry for a minute. Now, put broccoli and mix gently.
3) Add vermouth and cover the pan with tight lid. Simmer the... - 42.2659
Combine flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt in mixing bowl.
Cut in margarine until mixture resembles a coarse meal.
Add yogurt and mix thoroughly; form into a ball.
Roll dough out to approximately 1/8 inch thickness.
Fit into a 9-inch pie pan or quiche dish; flute or... - 44.6584
Cheddar Broccoli Souffle
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter souffle dish or casserole well (one that is filled right to the brim with 8 cups of water is a perfect size).
Fasten a double strip of heavy aluminum foil tightly around the dish, extending 2 inches above the top of the... - 40.774
Clam And Bacon Bundles
In a large skillet cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Drain bacon, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
Set bacon aside.
For filling, add broccoli and carrot to the reserved drippings in skillet.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Add squash; cook and... - 45.5396
1. Preheat oven hot to 350°.
2. Trim and cut broccoli flowers and stems under cutting and cooking.
3. Drain well and keep aside.
4. Transfer into a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
5. Sprinkle bacon over it.
6. In a bowl mix salt, pepper,... - 46.064
Broccoli Cranberry Salad
1) In a bowl, add first six ingredients and mix together.
2) Separately combine the dressing ingredients and add to first mixture.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill for overnight.
4) Serve the salad chilled by adding additional dressing on... - 42.1709
Egg And Bacon Strata
This strata is a delight for a Sunday brunch with a few friends. The first time you make it you will immediately start dreaming up alternative fillings. No problem, it’s a versatile casserole. After you make this version with bacon you can start replacing... - 36.8268
Fettuccine With Bacon And Fresh Vegetables
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Saute until bacon becomes crispy, approx 5 minutes.
Add and saute for approx 5 minutes.
Add and stir into a creamy sauce, about 2 minutes.
Add pasta, toss,... - 38.2463
Twice Baked Potatoes With Turkey Bacon
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prick the potatoes in several places with a fork; place on the middle oven rack. Bake until fork-tender, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Transfer to a rack to cool, about 10 minutes (leave the oven on).
2. Meanwhile, to make the... - 30.2648
Tasty Tossed Salad
In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, onion and bacon.
Top with cheddar cheese.
Combine the mayonnaise, sugar and lemon juice.
Pour over lettuce mixture and toss to coat. - 35.7631
Try bacon, drain well on paper towels and crumble.
Arrange croutons, vegetables, 3/4 of crumbled bacon and eggs in layers in 9 by 9 inch baking dish.
Top with sauce and sprinkle on cheese and remaining bacon.
Bake at 375Â°F.
Until bubbly, about 45 minutes. - 33.5625
Cheese Omelette Roll
1) Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a 15- by 10-inch jelly-roll pan with oil. Line with foil, extending 3 inches beyond pan on each end. Sprinkle flour at the bottom and sides of foil.
3) Take a 1-quart saucepan and heat soup in it... - 41.085
Gangnam Style Carbonara Tteokbokki
1. On a chopping board, place the 5 strips of bacon and cut it into ½-inch pieces.
2. In a heated saucepan, melt butter, add garlic, mushroom, onion. and fry for about 1 minute on medium-high.
3. Add the bacon and fry for another 2 minutes on... - 111.457
Professional cooking teacher and former caterer Betty Bannerman Busciglio prepares a family favorite...Quiche Lorraine (Eggs, Cheese, Onions, etc.) Quiche Lorraine - essentially a fancy sounding French name for what the Brits would call a bacon and egg pie!... - 0
Carbonara is the Italian word for charcoal burner. A story says the the Italian miner use to take this dish as their lunch while going to work. While having their meal, the carbon from the mine use to fall in their plate and so came the word carbonara. This... - 46.7787
Souper Surprise Barley Soup
In large saucepan, combine water, barley and bouillon.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat to low and simmer, 50 to 60 minutes, stirring often, until barley is tender and nearly all of the liquid is absorbed.
Stir in asparagus, milk, cheese,... - 36.4116
The Ultimate Macaroni And Cheese …
This pasta dish is exactly what the title implies: the ultimate macaroni and cheese recipe. This creamy delicious pasta is one that you can indulge in anytime and you are sure to come back for more each time. A simple and easy recipe that lets you make... - 43.6852
Zesty Cheddar Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare sauce mix according to package directions using milk, 1 cup water and omitting butter in 3-quart saucepan. Add celery, onion and Frank's RedHot Sauce. Cook and stir 1 minute.
2. Stir in vegetable combination, chicken, bacon... - 31.1585
Cook bacon till crisp; add onion and green pepper and cook till tender but not brown.
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce; simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile make cheese sauce: melt butter; blend in flour.
Gradually stir in... - 44.9419
Parrano Loaded Baked Potato
While preparing baked potatoes, steamed broccoli and bacon, begin cheese sauce.
Cheese sauce ingredients:
2 TBS Butter
2 TBS flour
1 C shredded Parrano Cheese
¾ C milk
1/8 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
Cheese sauce instructions:
Melt butter in... - 29.9393
Beat eggs with milk just until combined.
Stir in vegetables, bacon, salt and pepper.
In a medium skillet, heat butter until it sizzles; turn pan to coat bottom and sides.
Add egg mixture; cook over medium heat.
As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked... - 32.1514
Cheesy Baited Macaroni
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. In large pot of rapidly boiling water, cook macaroni 8-10 minutes, until tender; drain. Return to same pot and combine with remaining ingredients except milk.
2. Spoon mixture into a 6-cup baking dish; pour milk evenly over the top.... - 24.6387
Baked Beef Cheeseburger Meatloaf
If you are tired of cooking meatloaf the old way and want to experiment a little, then this video is the perfect thing for you. Watch and learn to bake a fun and innovative meatloaf that all your guests are sure to fall in love with. This yummy treat is... - 109.084
Cheesy Vegetable Soup
1. In medium saucepan, combine rice with 2 cups water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover tightly, and cook until tender and water is absorbed, about 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in large saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Add vegetables; cover and cook... - 34.8509
Saute first 3 ingredients in butter in a medium skillet until vegetables are tender.
Add mushrooms and next 6 ingredients; cook an additional 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Combine eggs, milk, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash of pepper; stir just until... - 37.673
Once Is Not Enough Boise Baked Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Bake potatoes on oven rack 1 hour or until soft. Holding potatoes with potholders, cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out potato insides, leaving about 1/4-inch-thick layer of potato inside skin; place potato insides in medium... - 35.0849
Those who enjoy making pizza at home must surely try this recipe. The Chef shows such a simple recipe to make homemade pizza. There are so many different toppings you can use to make the pizza tastier. - 105.196
Easy Twice Baked Potatoes
Twice baked potatoes are a huge family favorite that teams up well with all meat and fish dishes. Beryl Stokes uses fresh baked potatoes, cheese, veggies, and sour cream to whip up this super easy and simple potato recipe. The king of all comfort food for... - 95.11
Surprise Vegetable Parcels
Cut 6 pieces of aluminium foil about 24cm x 30cm.
Fry bacon until crisp, drain, combine with wheat and parsley, divide between foil pieces.
Boil or steam vegetables until just starting to ten-derise.
Add them to pan in this order: carrots, squash, cauliflower... - 35.1871
Vegetarian Pasta And Celery Soup
For pleasing unexpected vegetarian guests, here is a pasta dish that fits perfectly into the bill. Watch Tamra Davis cook pasta with vegetables, meat substitutes and then a celery soup. Green, nutritious and delicious, a lovely vegetarian fare! - 101.542
Chicken Soup With Rice And Vegetables
1 Spray a nonstick soup pot or large Dutch oven with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the bacon, onion, carrots, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned and softened, about 10 minutes.
2 Add the broth, tomatoes, chicken,... - 35.0332
Fresh Vegetable Salad
Toss vegetables in a large salad bowl.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sugar and Parmesan cheese; pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
Cover and chill.
Sprinkle with bacon just before serving. - 35.8914
Hash Brown Strata
Coat a 2-quart square baking dish with cooking spray.
Arrange hash brown potatoes -and broccoli in bottom of prepared baking dish; top with turkey bacon.
In a medium bowl gradually stir milk into flour.
Stir in egg product, half of the 'cheese, the... - 39.5342
Garden Quiche Lorraine
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Place the cookie sheet in oven.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat bacon until browned and nearly crisp.
4) Using a perforated, remove the bacon and drain on paper towel.
5) In the same pan, cook onion in bacon... - 44.8777
Mother's Day Special Pan Cooked Hash Brown Egg Bake
Mother’s Day is around and you wish to surprise you mom with something special. Why not free her from kitchen duty for a day? Watch this video to know what you can do to impress her. The host prepares hash brown egg bake for her mother. - 127.748
1. Dice broccoli, onions and mushrooms then set aside.
2. Place bacon on a cooking sheet and broil in the over until crispy then remove from oven and allow to cool. 3. Crack 8 eggs in a mixing bowl then add the diced vegetables, garlic, 1 tbs. chili powder... - 81.3395
Spaghetti Carbonara With Vegetables
For all the rich and creamy pasta lovers, here comes another recipe of Spaghetti Carbonara with Vegetables. The bonus in this recipe are the vegetables. They give a nice crunch to your pasta and add some health too. Take a look and give it a go! - 112.608
Curly Lettuce Wrappers
Rinse lettuce leaves and pat dry.
Combine sour cream and bacon in small bowl.
Spread 1/4 of sour cream mixture evenly over center third of one lettuce leaf.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese over sour cream.
Top with 2 ounces turkey.
Cut off green portion of each... - 40.5315
Cheddary Scalloped Potatoes
1. In a large skillet, melt and heat the margarine or butter over medium heat.
2. When hot but not smoking, add onion and sautÃ© until soft but not brown.
3. Tip in the soup and stir in the milk.
4. Add pepper to taste and the potatoes sliced. Gently... - 41.3175
Chicken Sausage And Fresh Vegetable Frittata
Are you looking forward to make a wholesome and nutritious frittata. Take a look at this fantastic recipe prepared by Bob McDiarmid in his kitchen. This frittata is power packed with all healthy ingredients and plenty of flavors to tickle your taste buds.... - 101.924
Marinated Veggie Kabobs And Jalapeno Poppers
1. Soak the bamboo skewers in water for at least 30 minutes before use.
2. Wash and cut all the vegetables and tofu into large pieces.
3. Cut the stem of the jalapeno and deseed it by scooping out the seeds with a knife.
4. In a bowl put olive... - 90.6182
Mushroom And Vegetable Stuffed Pizza Pockets
Won't you like your kids to join you in kitchen and make a great family affair. Then see this video and try out this simple calzone recipe that is filled with all the healthy ingredients. Watch this video and you would soon realize that cooking was never so... - 114.513
Grilled Dinner Du-jour
Meat, Seafood, Chicken, Scallops, Cowboy, veggies, and good times.
Intro and outro from dungeon masters guide cd. what to do with your friends frozen foods! - 72.8585
Loaded Baked Potato Chowder
Here is an excellent baked potato chowder recipe which would be perfect for those cold nights. The chef here provides very clear instructions to make potato chowder combined with other veggies and cheese. A super economical dish which could be prepared in... - 110.688
Easy As [pizza] Pie
Homemade pizzas may make mom a hero in her kids' eyes, but let's face it, it's often hard to find the time on a busy weeknight.
One way to get a personalized pizza experience is to start with a prepared cheese pizza and layer up from there. President's... - 33.6794