- » Broccoli Cheddar Frittata
Broccoli Cheddar Frittata Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broccoli cheddar frittata recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broccoli cheddar frittata recipes.
Broccoli And Cheddar Frittata
In large pot of boiling water, cook broccoli for 3 to 4 minutes or just until tender-crisp.
Drain and refresh under cold water; drain again and pat dry.
In 10-inch (25 cm) ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions for 3 to 5 minutes... - 36.3474
You May Also Like!
Ham & Cheddar Frittata
Ham & Cheddar Frittata is a delicious meat and cheese omelet from the Italian Cuisine. Broccoli greatly complements the taste of this cheesy Frittata. The pepper seasoning is simply irresistible. Try this Ham & Cheddar Frittata and let me know if you like it. - 41.9924
1. Place broccoli in a small bowl and microwave until thawed, about 3 minutes. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. In an ovenproof medium skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add broccoli and cook, stirring until heated through, about 2 minutes.
3. In a medium... - 25.3502
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Grease generously with butter the baking pan of 13 x 9x 2 inch
3) Into a large bowl, add in the cheddar, flour, onion, baking powder, seasoning salt till the cheese is evenly coated
4) Into a another... - 46.84
Broccoli Cheese Frittata
Combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper; beat well, and set aside.
Saute broccoli, onion, and garlic in oil in a 9 inch nonstick skillet until tender.
Remove from heat; stir in egg mixture.
Sprinkle with cheese; cover and cook over low heat about 10 minutes or... - 33.6288
Light Broccoli Frittata
Preheat the broiler.
Heat the oil in a large flameproof skillet and saute the onions for about 5 minutes, until softened.
Add the broccoli, garlic, and basil to the onions and continue to saute for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the broccoli... - 40.0743
Easy Brunch Frittata
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Coat medium nonstick ovenproof skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Heat skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add broccoli; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Add potatoes; cook and stir 5 minutes.
Beat together egg substitute, milk, salt and... - 42.7651
Wash the broccoli.
Cut heads from stalks and separate into small florets.
Peel the stalks, if necessary, and cut into small pieces.
Blanch broccoli in rapidly boiling water, uncovered, about 5 minutes, or until barely cooked.
Drain, then plunge into ice water... - 39.5076
Broccoli, carrot, onion, Cheddar and Parmesan make this a hearty--and delicious--Italian omelet. - 38.1573
1. Spray large nonstick ovenproof skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add broccoli and potatoes; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until hot.
2. Whisk together... - 34.8132
In a medium saucepan combine the water, broccoli, and carrot.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Spread the cooked vegetables... - 45.0373