- » Broccoli Cauliflower Pepper
Broccoli Cauliflower Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broccoli cauliflower pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broccoli cauliflower pepper recipes.
Orzo With Red Peppers Cauliflower And Broccoli
Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
Stir in orzo and return to boiling.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until the orzo is tender.
Toss orzo with steamed broccoli and cauliflower, red pepper, dill, lemon juice, and black... - 37.5058
Broccoli And Cauliflower Salad
1. Cut the pepper into matchstick pieces.
2. Wash and trim the broccoli and cauliflower and break into small florets.
3. Place the pepper, broccoli and cauliflower in a mixing bowl.
4. Combine the yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, seasoning and nutmeg in a... - 44.9653
Creamy Cauliflower And Broccoli Crunch
In large bowl, combine broccoli, cauliflower and onion.
In bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce; pour over vegetables and toss. (Salad can be covered and refrigerated for up to 2 hours.) - 31.7188
Zesty Broccoli Cauliflower Gratin
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine breadcrumbs and Cheddar cheese; stir breadcrumb mixture well, and set aside.
Arrange broccoli and cauliflower in a steamer basket over boiling water.
Cover and steam 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Drain... - 34.0811
Cut the couliflower into florets, rinse them.
Remove the seeds from the bell pepper, wash and cut into rings.
Boil the vegetables in the lightly salted water, let it boil for 3 minutes. Drain well in a sieve.
Grease a baking dish with ½ tablespoon butter.... - 38.0373
Broccoli And Cauliflower Salad
Steam the broccoli and cauliflower for about 3 minutes or until crisp cooked.
Refresh under cold running water; drain well.
Combine with the gherkins and tomatoes in a large bowl.
Make the dressing.
Combine the orange juice, mustard and tarragon in a... - 38.1175
Cauliflower Broccoli Salad
Wash and trim cauliflower and broccoli.
Cut or break into bite-size pieces.
Slice green onions.
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt, and pepper and beat together with wire whip.
Pour dressing over cauliflower, broccoli, and onions and mix. - 30.4018
Broccoli Cauliflower Cheese Strata
Arrange broccoli and cauliflower in a vegetable steamer, and place over boiling water.
Cover and steam 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain and plunge into cold water; drain again.
Arrange bread cubes evenly in the bottom of an 11- x 7- x 1 1/2 inch baking... - 44.0005
Broccoli And Cauliflower With Orange Butter
1. Bring 1/4 inch water to a boil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add broccoli and cauliflower. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Drain vegetables in a colander. Wipe out saucepan.
2. Melt butter in... - 25.5826
Pasta With Broccoli Cauliflower And Lemon
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Add the broccoli and cauliflower and cook 4 minutes.
Transfer to a bowl with a slotted spoon.
Add the pasta to the pot and cook according to package directions.
Drain, reserving 3/4 cup of the cooking water.
Wipe... - 42.8094
Scrumptious Broccoli & Cauliflower
The recipe of skillet-browned cauliflower and broccoli is not only simple but healthy as well. It requires very less oil and therefore good for everybody. You are definitely going to love this dish. - 113.83
Broccoli And Cauliflower Pate
1. In a large pan, heat the oil
2. Tip in the cauliflower, onion, peppers and potato cubes for 5 minutes
3. Add the spices to the stir fry and cook
4. Pour in the tomato puree and mix well
5. Pour in 1 pint (600 ml / 2 1/2 cups) water and boil... - 41.8578
Stir Fry Of Bok Choy, Carrots, Cauliflower And Broccoli
In wok or large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; stir-fry cauliflower, broccoli and carrots for 3 minutes. Add stock; cover and steam for 2 minutes.
Add snow peas; stir-fry for 1 minute. Add bok choy, gingerroot and garlic; stir-fry for 1 to 2... - 28.854
Creamed Cauliflower And Broccoli
1) Wash and finely chop the broccoli and cauliflower.
2) Steam them lightly until almost tender.
3)... - 40.9356
Cauliflower And Broccoli Soup
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole add cauliflower, broccoli, onion, 1/2 cup chicken broth, thyme, and pepper.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 4 to 6 minutes stirring once.
3) Mix 1 1/4 cups broth and 3/4 cup light cream or milk.
4) Cook covered on... - 42.8024
Easy Cauliflower And Broccoli Salad
Cut raw vegetables in bite size.
Mix the dressing well and pour over the raw vegetable mixture.
Let set in refrigerator overnight. - 31.7138
Broccoli Cauliflower Tossed Salad
Arrange broccoli and cauliflower in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Transfer vegetables to a large bowl.
Add lettuce and sweet red pepper; toss gently.
Combine chicken broth and... - 40.6217
Broccoli And Cauliflower With Chilli And Almonds
1. Soak the shrimps in 6 tablespoons warm water for 15 minutes. Drain, reserving the water, and set aside.
2. Blend the reserved water, soy sauce and cornflour together and set aside.
3. Heat half of the oil in a wok, add the almonds and stir-fry until just... - 32.5748
Cauliflower And Broccoli With Herb Sauce
1) Preheat the grill ot broiler
2) Halve the cauliflowers and cut the broccoli into large florets.
3) In a saucepan, boil the cauliflower and broccoli in the salted water for 10 minutes. Drain well, remove into a shallow ovenproof dish... - 48.046
Low Calorie Cheesy Cauliflower And Broccoli Soup
This creamy and cheesy broccoli and cauliflower soup makes a delicious lunch or dinner meal by itself. The awesome flavor of cheese renders a smooth touch to the recipe and makes it exotic. - 0
Broccoli Cauliflower Scallop
Pierce packages of broccoli several times with fork and place on paper plates.
Microwave at HIGH 8 to 10 minutes.
Pierce package of cauliflower with a fork and place on paper plate.
Microwave at HIGH 6 to 8 minutes.
Drain mushrooms, reserving... - 38.9548
Cauliflower Broccoli Imperial
Cauliflower Broccoli Imperial is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Cauliflower Broccoli Imperial, you will always crave for some more. - 42.1276
Cheesy Cauliflower And Broccoli Soup
Why open a can when you can make a great bowl of soup so easily? This creamy and cheesy broccoli and cauliflower soup makes a delicious lunch or dinner meal by itself. The croutons finish it off perfectly. What a wonderful way to incorporate both these much... - 117.062
Cheese Soup With Broccoli Cauliflower And Sausage
In 2-quart casserole, place butter, sausage, onion, caraway seed, pepper and bay leaf.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes, until sausage begins to brown and onion is tender, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add chicken broth, potatoes, broccoli and... - 38.9931
Cream Of Broccoli And Cauliflower Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except milk.
Microwave at High for 15 to 21 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Process half the vegetables in food processor or blender bowl... - 44.6059
Broccoli Cauliflower Soup
In large saucepan cook the frozen chopped broccoli and the cauliflower with the chopped onion and chicken bouillon granules in the 1/2 cups water for 5 to 8 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
Do not drain, In blender container blend half of the vegetable... - 42.2279
Broccoli With Parsley-pepper Sauce
Place bell pepper chunks and garlic in a microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 7 minutes.
Place bell pepper and garlic, lemon juice, paprika, cayenne, black pepper, and parsley in a blender or food processor and... - 36.8024
Creamy Pasta With Broccoli
In a large pan of boiling, salted water cook broccoli and cauliflower for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
With a slotted spoon remove vegetables; reserve cooking liquid.
Bring reserved liquid to a boil over medium-high heat.
Cook for 8 to 10... - 47.6123
In large bowl, combine cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, beans, bell pepper and Mozzarella cheese; set aside.
In small bowl, combine vinegar, garlic, oregano and salt.
Slowly add oil, whisking until smooth and thickened.
Stir in capers.
Add to vegetable and - 31.8938
Cook broccoli and cauliflower, covered, in a small amount of boiling water 3 minutes.
Drain well, place in a shallow 1-quart dish.
Add cherry tomatoes and onion, set aside.
Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake... - 35.8132
Many Vegetable Medley
In a large, heavy pot, heat 1/4 cup of the water, broth, or wine over medium heat.
Add the onion, garlic, and green pepper.
Cook and stir over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
Add liquid during this process if necessary.
Add the potato and 1/2 cup of... - 48.3761
Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
1. Cook cauliflower, covered, in 1/2 cup broth for 5 to 8 minutes or until tender. Do not drain. Process in blender with mace until smooth.
2. Cook broccoli covered, in remaining broth with mustard seed and dill weed for 5 to 8 minutes or until tender.
3.... - 38.621
Phoebes Cauliflower Cheese
So i've been away for a couple of days and when I get back the first thing Phoebe told me was she had to make cauliflower cheese - so this is Her little version with some broccoli and spring onions added! Make sure you use a nice strong cheddar to bring the... - 0
Red Pepper Hollandaise
Warm egg substitute in a microwave on low, or place carton in 1 inch of warm water.
Broil bell pepper on broiler pan, turning until pepper is charred all over.
Then put it in a plastic bag, close the bag and set aside for 5 minutes.
Rinse... - 37.747
Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, dillweed, salt, garlic salt, and pepper in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Trim large leaves from broccoli.
Wash broccoli, and break off flowerets, reserve stalks for another use.
Combine the broccoli flowerets and... - 39.5272
Cauliflower Au Gratin
1. In a saucepan cook broccoli in boiling, unsalted water, for 5 minutes.
2. Lift out carefully and put into ice cold water and place in refrigerator.
3. When ready to use, make cheese sauce, pour over cauliflower in casserole and bake about 10... - 39.0702
1. Chop the vegetables into small bite-size pieces.
2. In a separate bowl, put together the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. In large bowl, place the vegetables and pour the dressing; toss well.
4. Serve immediately. - 43.1059
Cauliflower, Spinach & Chicken Gratin
Title says it all. This is an excellant quick, one-dish, week-night meal for those busy families who still want some home cooking. A must try for any family. Starting with a rotisserie chicken makes this recipe even easier. Watch as Wegmans Executive Chef... - 123.375
Chicken Breasts And Broccoli Florets With Tangy Carrot Dressing
1. The chicken breast pieces are to be poached for 10 minutes or these are to be poached till its raw pink color is gone
2. On prepared version the chicken breasts will feel firm when pressed with the back of a fork
3. Let the chicken pieces be cool in... - 46.2472
Favourite Italian Broccoli
Cook Broccoli as directed.
Drain and place on serving dish, and dress with oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
It is important to add dressing while vegetable is very hot.
Serve hot or cold.
Cauliflower and string beans can be served this way. - 17.156
Roasted And Steamed Broccoli
Have a look at this incredible video that shows two excellent recipes broccoli with crispy anchovies and lemon and another roasted broccoli, cauliflower and tomatoes. The video is very nicely presented and stepwise that makes it all the more interesting to... - 92.1918
Colorful Vegetable Medley
1. On a large flat glass serving platter, arrange broccoli towards the edge of the dish.
2. Inside broccoli, arrange cauliflower.
3. Then arrange squash, mushrooms and peppers alternately inside the dish to make the dish look colorful.
4. In 1 cup... - 49.9693
Crudites Salad With Herbed Ranch Dressing
1. For the salad: Bringa large saucepan of salted waterto a boil. Add broccoli and cauliflower. Reduce heat and simmer until broccoli is bright green, about 2 minutes. Drain, then rinse with cold running water. Drain again and transfer to a large bowl. Add... - 36.518
Savory Vegetable Casserole
Savory vegetable casserole is a dish especially for all the vegetarians. It is so simple to make and tastes amazing. It also has the pluses of the vegetables, cheese and milk. The beauty of the recipe is that you can change the high calorie with low calorie... - 50.2927
Winter Flower Bud Rice
In a 3- to 4-quart pan, bring 2 quarts water to a boil.
Add cauliflower and cook for 3 minutes; add broccoli and continue to cook until both vegetables are barely tender when pierced (about 2 more minutes).
Drain, immerse in ice water until cool, and drain... - 46.9457
Lemon Pepper Vermicelli Primavera
Process the pasta.
Cut into vermicelli.
In a sauce pan heat the butter, add the flour and cook two minutes over low heat.
Add the milk and simmer until sauce thickens.
Stir in the cheese and pepper.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Heat the oil in a wok or large... - 45.5765
Put all cut-up salad ingredients in bowl.
Mix all dressing ingredients together and pu* on salad; toss well. - 32.786
Tuna Gnocchi Salad
1. Cook cauliflower and broccoli in a saucepan having salted boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables become crispy tender. Using a slotted spoon, take out, rinse with cold water, shake dry, and keep aside in a large salad bowl.
2. In the... - 41.2182
Egg Noodles And Vegetables With Pesto
1) Follow package instructions to cook noodles and drain well.
2) In a large bowl, put the drained noodles and stir with 1 tablespoon oil.
3) To prepare pesto, briefly process garlic in a food processor until chopped.
4) Add in basil and... - 43.8145
Blue Cheese And Vegetable Sandwiches
1) Cut 1/3 from top of the rolls. Keep the top part aside to use as a lid.
2) Scoop out the bread from center part and place aside for another use. Prepare a 1/2-inch-thick shell from each roll.
3) In a medium bowl, add first 9... - 48.3978
Fresh Vegetable Pizza
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Unroll crescent rolls and press dough flat onto a large sprayed pizza pan or 2 medium sprayed pizza pans.
Bake for 10-15 minutes or follow the package directions.
Baked pizza crust should be light golden brown.
Sauce: Mix... - 45.8452
Cream Of Chicken With Vegetables
Cream of Chicken With Vegetables is the absolute combo of proteins and vitamins. With the growing concern about healthy diet, this finger licking recipe is now at your service. Chicken mixed with fresh broccoli, mushrooms and other assorted veggies, some... - 45.5053
Wegmans Chicken And Vegetable Delight
Here is a quick chicken recipe that can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. Wegmans chef share hers chicken vegetable stir fry recipe, which you can prepare quickly when some guest arrives uninformed. Watch the video to learn more. - 0
Vegetable Stir Fry
This Vegetable Stir Fry makes a mouthwatering accompaniment to my rice dishes. Try this mixed vegetables dish spiced with peppers, garlic and onion. Tell me if you've liked this Vegetable Stir Fry. Your suggestions are welcome. - 35.3973
In a small saucepan, combine dressing ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Let cool 30 minutes or so.
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch broccoli, cauliflower, bell pepper and carrot 1 minute.
In a salad bowl,... - 39.9252
Winter Vegetable Salad
Bring a large kettle of salted water to a boil.
Drop broccoli into boiling water, let water return to the boil, and cook for 1 minute.
Lift from water with a slotted spoon or skimmer and drop immediately into a bowl of ice water.
Keep kettle over heat.
Drop... - 47.5608
Zesty Wild Rice Salad
Zesty Wild Rice Salad is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Zesty Wild Rice Salad; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 31.5061
In 2-quart casserole, combine carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, green pepper, onion, garlic and water.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or just until colors brighten, stirring once.
Stir in mushrooms.
In small mixing bowl, blend remaining... - 49.2606
Mix first 5 ingredients together.
Serve with assorted vegetables, mushrooms, broccoli, pepper rings, cauliflower, etc.
Makes approximately 1 cup (250 ml_). - 28.1048
Stir Fried Vegetables
Flavor your veggies with some pork for a change and you have another dish created! This vegetable sauté has some pork added for extra flavour. See the video for more on this recipe! - 106.839
Sicilian Vegetable Salad
1) In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring 3 quarts of lightly salted water to a boil over medium-high flame.
2) In the meantime, trim the broccoli and cauliflower and cut them into florets. Wash the bell pepper and pat dry. Core, halve and seed.... - 46.5169
Lemon Garlic Vegetables
In a 2-quart casserole combine cauliflower, broccoli, sweet red pepper or pimiento, and water.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 7 to 9 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring twice.
Let vegetables stand, covered, for 2... - 31.361
Stir Fry Vegetables
In 3-quart casserole, place oil, soy sauce, butter and garlic powder.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 1/2 to I minute until hot.
Add onions, cabbage, green pepper, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, celery, and green onions.
Toss to coat.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 9... - 34.7754
Shrimp Creole Stew
In large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Cover; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 20 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque. - 29.041
Veggie Pita Pizzas
Split each pita bread round horizontally so you have four rounds.
Place rounds on a baking sheet.
Bake in a 450° oven for 2 to 3 minutes or till dry and crisp.
Spread each round with tomato sauce.
Arrange vegetable on top of each round.
Sprinkle with... - 26.3089
Penne Primavera With Garlic-tomato Dressing
1. Toss together cooked penne, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, and red bell pepper. Chill for 2 hours.
2. Combine tomato juice, oregano leaves, basil leaves, and garlic.
3. Toss with chilled penne and vegetables. - 31.9857
Garden Vegetable Dip
Break broccoli and cauliflower into flowerets.
Mince 1 cup of each, reserve remaining flowerets for vegetable dippers.
Mince 1 cup of carrots, slice remaining for dippers.
In food processor fitted with metal blade, combine minced broccoli, cauliflower,... - 37.0759
In a 3-quart casserole dish, mix butter, rice, half the chopped onion, broth and soy sauce.
Cover and bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until rice is cooked.
Stir in thyme and salt.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet; saute remaining... - 42.9194
Vegetable Platter With Curried Mayonnaise
Select a 10-inch glass platter.
Arrange broccoli pieces around outside edge, then cauliflower, carrots and pepper in concentric circles, with squash in the center.
Dot with butter slices.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High (10) for 5 to 7... - 39.8007
Foolproof Batter For Deep Fried Vegetables
1. To make the batter, in a bowl, add flour and seasonings.
2. Gradually pour in the beer while whisking constantly with a wire whisk or fork until smooth.
3. Cover and refrigerate the batter for 3 to 4 hours.
4. To make crispy batter... - 34.7473
Classic Cheese Fondue
Fondue is a fun meal whether for an intimate romantic meal for two or for a party. Classic Cheese Fondue is wonderful. It is important to use a good crusty bread that will hold up on the ork and swirling in the cheese.
Please use good cheese like imported... - 46.9546
Turkey With Vegetables Au Gratin
This Turkey With Vegetables Au Gratin is one of the best turkey and vegetable dishes that I've ever tasted. Try this turkey and mixed vegetables casserole topped with brown sauce and cheese. Your suggestions for this Turkey With Vegetables Au Gratin are... - 33.2883
Garden Vegetable Dip
1. Split broccoli and cauliflower into flowerets.
2. Reserving some flowerets for vegetable dippers mince 1 cup of each.
3. Mince 1 cup of carrots, slicing remaining for dippers.
4. In a food processor fitted with metal blade, combine... - 47.899
Feast Of Wok Veggies
1) Wash all the vegetables.
2) Cut the carrots, broccoli stalks, celery and zucchini on an angle.
3) Cut the cauliflower into bite-size pieces and peppers into long strips.
4) In a heavy skillet or wok, saute... - 40.3378
Crunchy Veggies And Dip
In large pot of boiling water, cook cauliflower for 4 minutes.
With slotted spoon, remove and chill in cold water; drain and pat dry.
Repeat with broccoli, blanching for 3 minutes.
In rows of different colors, arrange cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, beans,... - 38.9919
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onions and garlic and cook for 3 minutes or until onion is soft. Add broccoli, cauliflower, squash, mushrooms and red pepper and cook for 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp.
2. Stir in rice and... - 34.4046
Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender.
In a large bowl, combine the celery, broccoli, beans, cauliflower, red pepper and Italian dressing.
Drain potatoes and add to the vegetable mixture.
Combine mayonnaise, salad dressing mix and pepper; pour over the... - 36.8856
pork birds is a pork chops reicpe made along with vegetables. Flavored with garlic and soy sauce, the pork birds are skillet cooked with added beer to it for a rich and heavy taste. - 45.2226
Vegetable Stir Fry
1.In a 2 quart glass casserole, put garlic, ginger and oil and heat without covering for 2 minutes at High in Microwave oven.
2.Once done, put onion, pepper, broccoli and cauliflower to the dish and mix well.
3.Secure the dish by putting an all glass... - 44.6124
Italian Floret Salad
Cut red pepper in half lengthwise.
Remove seeds and ribs.
Rub olive oil on skin and grill for a few minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Peel off skin and slice thinly.
Cut broccoli and cauliflower into separate florets.
Place florets in a saucepan of rapidly boiling... - 47.8522
Pilled Garden Dip
In blender container combine cottage cheese and vinegar.
Cover and blend till smooth.
Stir in onion, parsley, mint, dried dillweed, and pepper.
Cover and chill thoroughly If desired, garnish with fresh dillweed. - 34.9003
Pretty As A Picture Vegetable Medley
On large flat glass serving platter, arrange broccoli around outside edge of dish; cauliflower inside broccoli; squash, mushrooms and peppers should be arranged alternately near the inside of the dish to distribute color.
In 1 cup glass measure combine... - 32.0158
Classic Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
1) Cook the fettuccine al dente, for about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, add chicken stock and let it come to a boil. Boil for 3 more minutes until the quantity reduces by half. Let cool.
3) In another saucepan, add wine,... - 41.2008
1. Use a flameproof earthenware or ceramic fondue pot to make the dip.
2. Heat butter and olive oil in the pot over low flame.
3. Add and sauté garlic until lightly browned.
4. Stir in the anchovies.
5. Let the butter mixture simmer, while stirring... - 37.5826
Fettuccine Giordino With Chicken
Here is a Fettuccine Giordino With Chicken recipe that is sure to get you hooked up. Fettuccine Giordino With Chicken will sweep you off your feet! It's always a hit with adults and children alike. Enjoy! - 41.3496
Low Fat Marinated Vegetable Salad
This Marinated Vegetable Salad is a lunch passion for me ! Try out this Marinated Vegetable Salad with rice or spaghetti or any other main dish tell me what you like it best with ! - 37.0834
Salmon-stuffed French Rolls
In a bowl toss together the chopped broccoli or cauliflower flowerets, shredded carrot, and chopped cucumber.
Stir in the sandwich spread, dillweed, and pepper.
Fold in the flaked salmon.
Assemble roll or bread, salmon mixture, and green pepper rings into a... - 32.0232
Vegetable Cheese Puff
These Vegetable Cheese Puffs are an ideal snack for weight watchers who donâ€™t want to overstuff themselves and at the same time don't want to experience that lingering hunger . Just try these Vegetable Cheese Puffs and let me know if you've enjoyed... - 40.3625
Italian Pasta Salad- Simple, Fast & Fresh
Pasta is a very healthy dish. This version uses only vegetables but you can add chicken, lamb or turkey to the vegetable to make a light summer meal. Try this fun and healthy version by Monique to prepare your own dish - 100.902
Harmony Hero A Vegetarian Hoagie
1. Cut the pita bread into half so that you get two pita pockets.
2. Line each pita pocket with lettuce.
3. Over the lettuce, layer 1 ½ slices of cheese in each pocket
4. Arrange tomato and cucumber and avocado slices over the cheese.
5. Then stuff... - 49.5001
Crudites With Hot Anchovy Dip
To make the dip, put the butter in a pot and cook for 1 minute until melted. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
Put the anchovy fillets with the cream in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Pour the anchovy cream onto the garlic butter,... - 26.8582
Fresh Vegetable Medley
This Fresh Vegetable Medley tastes amazing ! I've never seen such a range in a single platter before ! Try this Fresh Vegetable Medley and let me know if you like it! - 34.6715
Baked Mixed Vegetable Biryani
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Dissolve the saffron in the lemon juice.
Stir the saffron-lemon juice mixture into the cooked rice.
Heat the water or broth in a skillet over medium heat.
Add cumin, cayenne, broccoli, cauliflower, yellow summer squash, onion,... - 50.4657
Savory Apple-vegetable Casserole
Cook broccoli and cauliflower in separate covered pans, each holding 1/2 cup boiling water, until very soft.
Drain (save liquid left in pot for other uses).
Place cooked broccoli and cauliflower in mixing bowl with remaining ingredients and mix well with an... - 37.1823
Breakfast Stir Fry
A special breakfast stir fry with vegetables. Watch this video to learn how to make this. Wonderfully flavored with various herbs, this dish is really healthy and uses soy cheese, which gives the dish a great texture. - 114.872
Mock Hollandaise Sauce
1. Combine the mayonnaise and lemon juice in the top of a double boiler. Place over barely simmering water and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes, or until warm but not hot.
2. Add the butter and egg yolks, and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute,... - 25.4523
Creamy Onion Dip
1 In a medium mixing bowl stir together the sour cream and dry onion soup mix until mixed. Stir in blue cheese. Cover and refrigerate for up to 48 hours. If desired, sprinkle with snipped parsley - 23.436
Cocktail Curry Dip
Put chilled sauce into blazer pan and set over hot water in pan.
When thoroughly hot, add coconut and lemon juice.
Cream may be added if consistency is too thick. - 33.8147
Fresh Vegetable Medley
1) On a large glass serving platter or in a 2-quart glass baking dish, arrange the broccoli around the edges.
2) Place the cauliflower next to broccoli, then the squash, mushrooms, and peppers alternately near the middle of the dish.
3) In a 1-cup... - 43.6268