- » Broccoli Bacon Bake
Broccoli Bacon Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broccoli bacon bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broccoli bacon bake recipes.
Low Carb Quiche
When you are on a low carb diet or health regime, you want to eat everything that you are restricted with. If quiche is one of them, then here is a Low carb Quiche recipe that would satiate your taste buds without disturbing your diet plan. Lowcarb4life shows... - 99.4294
Betty's Bacon And Cheddar Topped Broccoli Soup
1. Break off florets from broccoli. Peel and cut broccoli stalk. Set them aside in separate bowls.
2. Cook bacon until crisp. Crumble them, and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl take broccoli florets. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and toss it... - 105.272
Broccoli Au Gratin
Cook vegetable; drain.
Place in shallow baking dish (10x6x2 inches).
Stir soup; blend in milk; pour over vegetable.
Top with crumbs.
Bake at 350°F. for 20 minutes or until hot.
Garnish with bacon before serving. - 24.4735
Quick Broccoli Au Gratin
1) Preheat oven to 350 °F before baking.
2) Cook vegetable and drain the liquid.
3) In a shallow baking dish (10 x 6 x 2 inches), place the vegetable and then mix in soup.
4) Mix in milk and spoon this over vegetable.
5) Cover with... - 34.3451
Baked Spiced Gammon And Bacon Fritters
1) Determine the joint weight beforehand so that the cooking time can be calculated.
2) Soak the joint in cold water overnight or at least several hours before cooking.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees before cooking.
4) In... - 32.0528
Cheese Baked Bacon Loaf
1. Combine the ground beef and pork with seasonings, egg yolk, heavy cream, and the mashed potato. Shape into a roll and put in a greased baking pan.
2. Cover the roll with bacon and bake in a 325°F oven for about 1 hour.
3. Cut the roll in even slices.
4.... - 30.9675
Twice Baked Potatoes With Turkey Bacon
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prick the potatoes in several places with a fork; place on the middle oven rack. Bake until fork-tender, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Transfer to a rack to cool, about 10 minutes (leave the oven on).
2. Meanwhile, to make the... - 28.2183
Cheddar Broccoli Souffle
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter souffle dish or casserole well (one that is filled right to the brim with 8 cups of water is a perfect size).
Fasten a double strip of heavy aluminum foil tightly around the dish, extending 2 inches above the top of the... - 38.9194
Canadian Style Bacon Pitas
Slice Canadian-style bacon into 24 slices 1/4-inch thick each. Place on rack in broiler pan. Broil 5 inches from heat for 6-8 minutes turning once.
Meanwhile cook broccoli, cauliflower and celery in boiling salted water 2 minutes; drain thoroughly. Stir in... - 34.1747
Broccoli Swiss Cheese Casserole
Cook broccoli, covered, in a small amount boiling water 10 minutes or until tender.
Combine cottage cheese, eggs, butter, and flour in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
Combine broccoli, corn, and next 5 ingredients in... - 38.439
Combine flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt in mixing bowl.
Cut in margarine until mixture resembles a coarse meal.
Add yogurt and mix thoroughly; form into a ball.
Roll dough out to approximately 1/8 inch thickness.
Fit into a 9-inch pie pan or quiche dish; flute or... - 42.5808
Clam And Bacon Bundles
In a large skillet cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Drain bacon, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
Set bacon aside.
For filling, add broccoli and carrot to the reserved drippings in skillet.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Add squash; cook and... - 44.922
Broccoli And Cauliflower Salad
1) In a large bowl, place washed, well drained broccoli and cauliflower pieces in a large bowl.
2) Fold in raisins, onion, bacon and sunflower seeds.
3) Combine altogether and place inside refrigerator to chill for overnight.
4) Separately, combine the... - 45.2464
Low Carb Quiche With Broccoli And Swiss Cheese
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Grease the baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a vessel boil water and add in the broccoli, blanch for 1 minute 30 seconds. Drain the broccoli and place in a bowl of cold water.
3. In... - 0
1. Preheat oven hot to 350°.
2. Trim and cut broccoli flowers and stems under cutting and cooking.
3. Drain well and keep aside.
4. Transfer into a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
5. Sprinkle bacon over it.
6. In a bowl mix salt, pepper,... - 43.9241
Egg And Bacon Strata
This strata is a delight for a Sunday brunch with a few friends. The first time you make it you will immediately start dreaming up alternative fillings. No problem, it’s a versatile casserole. After you make this version with bacon you can start replacing... - 37.0194
Parrano Loaded Baked Potato
While preparing baked potatoes, steamed broccoli and bacon, begin cheese sauce.
Cheese sauce ingredients:
2 TBS Butter
2 TBS flour
1 C shredded Parrano Cheese
¾ C milk
1/8 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
Cheese sauce instructions:
Melt butter in... - 31.5029
Professional cooking teacher and former caterer Betty Bannerman Busciglio prepares a family favorite...Quiche Lorraine (Eggs, Cheese, Onions, etc.) Quiche Lorraine - essentially a fancy sounding French name for what the Brits would call a bacon and egg pie!... - 0
Try bacon, drain well on paper towels and crumble.
Arrange croutons, vegetables, 3/4 of crumbled bacon and eggs in layers in 9 by 9 inch baking dish.
Top with sauce and sprinkle on cheese and remaining bacon.
Bake at 375Â°F.
Until bubbly, about 45 minutes. - 31.2743
Cheddar Breakfast Strata
Arrange bread in bottom of lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Cook bacon in skillet on medium-high until browned; drain on paper towel.
Place evenly on bread.
In same skillet, cook mushrooms about 3 minutes on medium heat; drain.
Layer mushrooms ove - 29.1092
Once Is Not Enough Boise Baked Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Bake potatoes on oven rack 1 hour or until soft. Holding potatoes with potholders, cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out potato insides, leaving about 1/4-inch-thick layer of potato inside skin; place potato insides in medium... - 34.162
Mother's Day Special Pan Cooked Hash Brown Egg Bake
Mother’s Day is around and you wish to surprise you mom with something special. Why not free her from kitchen duty for a day? Watch this video to know what you can do to impress her. The host prepares hash brown egg bake for her mother. - 126.077
Easy Twice Baked Potatoes
Twice baked potatoes are a huge family favorite that teams up well with all meat and fish dishes. Beryl Stokes uses fresh baked potatoes, cheese, veggies, and sour cream to whip up this super easy and simple potato recipe. The king of all comfort food for... - 98.3676
Baked Beef Cheeseburger Meatloaf
If you are tired of cooking meatloaf the old way and want to experiment a little, then this video is the perfect thing for you. Watch and learn to bake a fun and innovative meatloaf that all your guests are sure to fall in love with. This yummy treat is... - 112.329
Loaded Baked Potato Chowder
Here is an excellent baked potato chowder recipe which would be perfect for those cold nights. The chef here provides very clear instructions to make potato chowder combined with other veggies and cheese. A super economical dish which could be prepared in... - 114.02
Hash Brown Strata
Coat a 2-quart square baking dish with cooking spray.
Arrange hash brown potatoes -and broccoli in bottom of prepared baking dish; top with turkey bacon.
In a medium bowl gradually stir milk into flour.
Stir in egg product, half of the 'cheese, the... - 37.6839
Meaty Egg Tart
Combine the flour and shortening in a bowl or food processor.
Cut into pea-sized pieces.
Fold in the ice water to make a dough.
Chill for at least an hour.
Roll into a thin crust.
Place in bottom of 8 in. (20 cm) tart pan.
Prick sides and bottom with... - 40.2793
1) Preheat oven to 380°F. - Gas Mark 5.
2) Use the mincer to mince the bacon (or break up the corned beef).
3) Finely chop onion and keep aside.
4) Peel and boil the potatoes. Drain and keep aside.
5) In a small pan, melt 1 oz. of the... - 42.7898
Garden Quiche Lorraine
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Place the cookie sheet in oven.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat bacon until browned and nearly crisp.
4) Using a perforated, remove the bacon and drain on paper towel.
5) In the same pan, cook onion in bacon... - 47.0687
Coq Au Vin
1) Cut fillets in 1-inch-thick slices and beat flat.
2) Dredge in seasoned flour.
3) In a frying pan heat butter and fry onion gently over low heat for about 5 minutes.
4) Stir in pork and mushrooms and cook for 5-6 minutes till brown.... - 44.5995
Cheese Omelette Roll
1) Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a 15- by 10-inch jelly-roll pan with oil. Line with foil, extending 3 inches beyond pan on each end. Sprinkle flour at the bottom and sides of foil.
3) Take a 1-quart saucepan and heat soup in it... - 39.7398
Zesty Cheddar Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare sauce mix according to package directions using milk, 1 cup water and omitting butter in 3-quart saucepan. Add celery, onion and Frank's RedHot Sauce. Cook and stir 1 minute.
2. Stir in vegetable combination, chicken, bacon... - 31.6037
Braised Boned Squab In Mold Of Vegetables
Heat 6 tablespoons butter in large shallow ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
Season squab with salt and pepper and brown sides and backs in butter (breasts will brown later in oven).
Remove squab; discard butter.
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Add bacon, then... - 36.0391
1) Preheat moderate oven (355°F. - Gas Mark 4).
2) In a skillet heat half butter and cook vegetables and bacon for about 10 minutes.
3) Add flour and cook, stirring occasionally, till the flour is brown.
4) Stir in tomato puree and... - 44.9321
Mushroom And Vegetable Stuffed Pizza Pockets
Won't you like your kids to join you in kitchen and make a great family affair. Then see this video and try out this simple calzone recipe that is filled with all the healthy ingredients. Watch this video and you would soon realize that cooking was never so... - 148.176
Easy As [pizza] Pie
Homemade pizzas may make mom a hero in her kids' eyes, but let's face it, it's often hard to find the time on a busy weeknight.
One way to get a personalized pizza experience is to start with a prepared cheese pizza and layer up from there. President's... - 33.6428
Chicken Sausage And Fresh Vegetable Frittata
Are you looking forward to make a wholesome and nutritious frittata. Take a look at this fantastic recipe prepared by Bob McDiarmid in his kitchen. This frittata is power packed with all healthy ingredients and plenty of flavors to tickle your taste buds.... - 131.662
Cheesy Baited Macaroni
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. In large pot of rapidly boiling water, cook macaroni 8-10 minutes, until tender; drain. Return to same pot and combine with remaining ingredients except milk.
2. Spoon mixture into a 6-cup baking dish; pour milk evenly over the top.... - 26.9175
Broccoli Bacon Bake Recipes By Category
Broccoli Bacon Bake Dish: