- » British
British food has been significantly influenced from various Britain ruled countries. British cuisine is mainly the culinary tradition and set of cooking rules followed in United Kingdom. It is the perfect combination ... More »
Rhubarb Fool With Toasted Granola
What better way to pep up on this spring outings than this Rhubar Fool! This pudding from Chef Kevin, is so rich that we almost had to lie down. This is such an easy rhubarb fool to make. It only takes 5 minutes to get the fruit stewed and your granola done.... - 149.351
Apple Raisin Bread Pudding Dessert
Want to boost up your Holiday mood, with a traditional and delicious dessert - here is something special for you. You might have tried bread pudding for several times at your kitchen, but this is surely going to be different. Watch the video and prepare... - 145.084
Betty's Leek And Potato Soup
Betty Bannerman Busciglio, a cooking teacher and former caterer, shows how to make her favorite Leek and Potato soup... perfect for a chilly day. - 130.568
Betty's Fish & Chips Non Traditional
Non-traditional Fish & Chips demonstration/recipe from Scottish born and raised Betty Bannerman Busciglio, a professional cooking teacher and former caterer;
With the Olympics in full swing just now, all things British seem to be the rage - including the... - 128.395
Tomato And Rosemary London Rocket Smoothie
If you want to get the best out of your cocktail try this Tomato Rosemary and London Rocket Smoothie. This refreshing drink is delicious and it will brighten up your days. Watch this video for the details of this elixir. - 127.495
Tomato And London Rocket Cocktail
If you want to get the best out of your cocktail try this Tomato and London Rocket Cocktail. This refreshing drink is delicious and it will brighten up your days. Watch this video for the details of this elixir. - 123.62
How To Make Bread Sauce
Why buy ready-made bread sauce when you can easily make yummy and rich bread sauce at home within a few minutes? Watch the video to know how to prepare this rich and creamy side dish with simple, everyday ingredients in about a minute! - 123.509
New York Strip Steaks With Warm Mushroom Salad
Most of us who cook steaks at home, serve it without any sauce or just with a basic gravy out of a can! Restaurant-style sauces are just too difficult, or that's what we think! Chef John shows us not only how to cook perfect steak-house style steaks but also... - 122.074
Smoked Steak With Sauteed Mushrooms And Shrimp
Are you bored of the same old barbecued steak? Look at this extraordinary way to serve your steak with sauteed mushrooms & shrimp. The video shares an outstanding recipe for a flavorful smoked steak topped with mushroom and shrimp for an extra appealing... - 121.028
British Style Sidecar
British have their own philosophy about making the classic sidecar cocktail. Take a look at this video for the British style sidecar. It doesn't look very different but it does differ in the taste. Take a look and make it in your own style. - 117.542
Lala Cooks - Leek & Potato Soup
Is your meal incomplete without an appetizer? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Leslie demonstrates a step by step procedure to make her favorite Classic Leek and Potato Soup. Treat your family today to this European delight. - 117.076
London Broil Style Grilled Steak
Look at this unique style of preparing grilled steak on a chimney-charcoal style grill. The video is simply amazing to watch and the appetizing steak would surely make all the faces happy. Take a look and definitely add the recipe to your barbecue menu. - 116.818
How To Make Peppercorn Sauce
Peppercorn sauce is an absolute favorite when it comes to sauces served with steaks. Do you always end up buying the sauce off store shelves? Why buy when you there is a quick and simple recipe to make fresh sauce at home with regular ingredients? Watch the... - 116.484
Lemon Poppyseed Scones
One can never have enough of A.M treats! The sweet stuff in the morning is a bit more interesting, isn't it? And these are the prettiest little scones. They're packed with poppy seeds and lemon flavor, but the very lemony glaze is everyone's favorite part.... - 113.272
Traditional Sausage And Mash
How about having an English classic breakfast? Wanting to try a recipe? Steve cooks up some bangers and mash and uses some proper English ingredients and gets cooking! See the video for more! - 111.132
British Chicken And Mushroom Pie
Love British food?? Look no further. This video shows how to make traditional British chicken and mushroom pie. This quick and delicious creamy chicken and mushroom pie, produces authentic taste which will surely bring in memories of English food. Nothing can... - 107.484
Lemon Pound Cake
For a pound cake recipe that is simple and amazingly delicious, watch this video and get ready to turn your afternoon tea into a great success. One bite of this and guests wouldn't want to stop eating! - 105.053
Steak & Guinness Pie
Tired of serving the same savory pies over and over? Then watch this video and try something different the next time you have guests over. This recipe is sure to please everyone's taste buds and earn you loads of compliments! - 85.1328
London Broil Top Round Roast
London Boil is our favorite way to eat steak! Most of us think London Broil is a cut of meat. Many grocery store meat departments and butcher shops sell a cut of beef labeled London Broil. Let's get it straight, London Broil is a cooking method usually using... - 84.9104
Victoria Sponge Cakes With Strawberry Jam
Looking for a yummy, moist cake that will leave everyone wanting more? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect sponge cake. You will definitely love this one! - 84.1264
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Onion Collops
These are naughty but nice! Not for slimmers or people with heart problems unfortunately, but if you are one of those who don’t watch the calories, try these delicious onion chips! This is the kind of dish that you make when the fat or oil needs changing.... - 83.9823
Peach And Blueberry Crumble
This easy, to-die-for fruit dessert recipe is extremely toothsome. Peaches beautifully complements blueberries and tastes absolutely delish when paired together and topped with golden crumb topping. This video recipe shows how to make this delicious dessert... - 77.8092
Welsh Rarebit Bread
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mix together 2 cups of the flour, yeast, sugar, salt, mustard, and pepper.
3) In a saucepan, heat together milk, water, cheese, and margarine until cheese is just melted and then cool until... - 50.2066
Welsh Rarebit Sauce With Egg And Tomato
Prepare the Welsh rarebit sauce: melt the butter.
Add the grated cheese and the milk.
Stir over low heat until the cheese melts.
Season and adjust consistency with a little extra milk if necessary.
Lay the required number of trimmed toast slices in a shallow... - 49.3588
Poppy Seed Cake
1. In a bowl, cover the poppy seeds with milk and let them soak overnight.
2. Grease three 9-inch layer cake tins with butter and line them with baking paper.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
4. Into a large basin, sift together,... - 49.1564
Layered Mint And Coffee Chocolate Syllabub
Blanch the mint in boiling water for about 20 seconds, no more.
Drain and immediately plunge into a sink or large bowl filled with very cold water.
Drain and lightly squeeze out excess water then pick off the leaves and discard the stems.
Whizz the mint with... - 47.2266
Put the milk and 300ml water in a large, shallow pan with the bay leaf and haddock.
Bring to the boil and simmer gently for 3 minutes.
Once cooked, the fish will turn opaque and white; if it is not fully cooked, remove from the heat, cover and leave to poach... - 47.1993
Haddock And Ham Kedgeree
1) Discard the skin and bones from smoked haddock. Prepare fish flakes.
2) Chop the white parts of the hard-boiled eggs.
3) In a saucepan, add rice in boiling, salted water and cook to tender.
4) Rinse the rice in water and drain... - 47.1521
1) Prepare the lentils according to pack instructions.
2) In a pan, fry onion in butter until tender.
3) Add rice and sauté for a while.
4) Pour in a ladleful of warm stock and stir gently until it gets absorbed. Repeat the process... - 46.7654
1) Slice off the tops and bottoms of the oranges and remove the skin.
2) Cut out the segments, removing the zest and the membranes.
3) In 4 dessert glasses, divide the segments euqally and chill.
4) Preheat the oven to... - 46.629
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°F, 220°C or Gas No. 7.
2) Stir in fresh yeast with warm mixed milk and water, sugar and 4 oz (100 g) of the flour.
3) Let stand for about 20-30 minutes.
4) In the mixing basin add remaining flour, mixed spice... - 46.4947
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 5 or 375°F.
2. On a floured surface, roll out pastry in to 1/8 inch thickness.
3. Using a fluted cutter, cut pastry out in rounds, about a 1/4 inch larger than the top of the patty tins. Reroll any scraps of... - 44.9064
Caraway Seed Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. Prepare a large 10-inch tube pan or Turk's-head mold by greasing it and then covering it without dusted flour.
3. In another bowl, pour out the flour and then sift the baking powder on top of it. Mix well... - 44.8201
1) Preheat the oven to about 325°F.
2) Combine together the dry ingredients into bowl and cut in the shortening.
3) Add fruit and eggs mixed with milk to a smooth mixture.
4) Make the dough stiff.
5) Roll dough on floured board to 1/4... - 44.3613
London Broil Dijon
Heat oil in a medium saucepan; add garlic and saute over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until garlic just starts to brown in spots.
Add broth, water and oregano.
Simmer until mixture is reduced by about one third.
Process broth mixture, in batches, in... - 44.3466
Kedgeree has a fine taste. Kedgeree gets its taste from peas mixed with rice and eggs. Kedgeree is inspired by many food chains all over the world. - 44.3444
Welsh Leek Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2. Clean the leeks and chop its green and white parts into 1 - inch pieces.
3. Take a saucepan, add the chicken stock along with rind, lemon juice and butter and boil it.
4. Stir in leeks and cook over... - 44.3189
1) In a pan, melt the butter and sautÃ© onions until soft.
2) Stir in tomatoes, stock, sprouts, corn and seasoning.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
4) Add in half of cheese and place the... - 43.7704
Cover the fish well with cold water, add the bay leaf and bring slowly to the simmer.
Remove the pan from the heat and, first checking by using a fork to ensure the fish comes easily away from any bones, remove the fish from the water; but reserve the... - 43.5842
Very thinly pare the rind from the lemons and the orange, taking care not to remove any of the white pith.
Squeeze the juice from the fruit and strain it.
Put the rinds and juice into a mixing bowl, then pour in the champagne and Grand Marnier.
Add the sugar... - 43.3583
1.In a pan, heat butter and saute onions until soft.
2.Stir in kippers and cook by shaking the pan until heated through.
3.Add rice and pepper and mix using a fork for 3-4 minutes.
4.Combine cream and mustard and blend.
5.Add the mixture to kippers in... - 43.337
Cut the haddock into two or three pieces.
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker and pour in 300 ml (1/2 pint) water.
Put the fish on the trivet.
Crease an ovenproof dish or solid separator and put the washed rice in it with 400 ml (3/4 pint) water and 5 ml (1... - 43.067
1) Flake the fish.
2) In fast-boiling salted water, cook rice for about 20 minutes until tender, and drain well.
3) Chop the egg yolks from hard-boiled eggs.
3) Mix rice with flaked fish, melted butter, seasonings, parsley and chopped... - 42.5653
1. Let 1/2 cup water boil with sugar and 6 slices of fresh ginger until it has reduced to about 1/4 cup and slightly thickened.
2. Strain and let it cool.
3. Combine this syrup (or use ginger wine) with the lemon zest.
4. Let them cool... - 42.5468
1) Take a large microwave proof container and add the rice to it.
2) Mix the curry paste along with the stock and add to the rice.
3) Cover it with a cling film.
4) Use a fork to pierce the film several times.
5) Set microwave on HIGH and cook for 6... - 42.5335
Put the vegetables in a large bowl and sprinkle with the salt.
Leave for 4 hours, then drain well in a colander and discard the liquid.
Bring the vinegar to the boil in a large saucepan.
Add the vegetables and cover the pan.
Simmer for 15 minutes or until the... - 42.4476
1. In a large bowl, blend together a cup of sugar, cider, lemon rind and juice, corn syrup and the bitters and mix till the sugar dissolves; chill till frosty cold
2. In a small bowl, beat egg whites till foamy, add the remaining quarter cup sugar into... - 42.328
Kedgeree Main Dish
Place the butter or margarine in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe dish.
Microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
Add the onions, garlic, celery, celery leaves and apple.
Microwave 5 minutes at HIGH.
Add the curry powder, stir thoroughly.
Then add the cooked rice,... - 42.2643
Pierce steak all over with a sharp fork.
Mix together remaining ingredients (except oil); pour over steak.
Let stand covered in the refrigerator 10 to 12 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove from refrigerator one hour before cooking.
Heat large Browning... - 42.1214
Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks.
Chop egg whites and yolks separately.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add green onions, and saute until tender.
Reduce heat to low.
Add chopped... - 42.0818
Smoked Haddock Kedgeree
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Prepare the rice in salted boiling water until soft.
3.Place the rice under cold running water and drain.
4.In a pan, heat butter, put onion to it and fry until soft.
5.Turn off the flame and add... - 41.7964
Caraway Or Seed Cake
Sift together flour, salt, and mace.
Cream butter until soft.
Gradually beat in sugar, about 2 tablespoons at a time.
Beat in egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat egg whites until they stand in stiff peaks.
Fold into batter.
Add... - 41.6575
1) In a large saucepan, poach the smoked haddock in the milk and butter.
2) Drain the fish thoroughly, then allow to cool and flake.
3) In a large pan, combine all the ingredients together.
4) Cook over a low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring ... - 41.2525
Saute 1 chopped onion in 2 tablespoons (30 mL) hot butter until tender.
Stir in the rice, salt, thyme and boiling water.
Cover and cook on low heat until rice is tender or bake at 350F (180C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small skillet or saucepan... - 41.0188
1. In a large heavy bottomed frying pan or in a basin over a double boiler add the butter and allow it to melt over a low flame.
2. Stir in the flour and seasonings and blend well with the butter.
3. When the mixture forms a paste like consistency,... - 40.9223
Planter's Punch Syllabub
Mix together 2 tablespoons rum, the sugar, 1 tablespoon citrus juice and grated rind and leave in a cool place (but not a refrigerator) overnight.
An hour or so before the meal, slice the mangoes and place in the bottom of attractive glasses.
Sprinkle them... - 40.7566
White Grape And Ginger Syllabub
Arrange one quarter of the grapes on the bottom of a medium sized serving bowl.
Cover with one quarter of the ginger biscuit [cookie] crumbs.
Continue making layers in this way until the grapes and the ginger crumbs are used up.
Place the beaten... - 40.4285
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F
2. Whisk the yeast with the milk and add the sugar
3. Add the salt and the flour after sieving well. Then add the fruit and the malt, yeast, and tepid milk to the flour and mix well. Leave to rise for one... - 40.0806
1. In a glass baking dish, mix the soy sauce, wine, pepper, grated ginger, and garlic to make the marinade.
2. Marinate the steak in this for several hours, turning once in a while.
3. Keep the steak refrigerated until cooking time.
4. Pre-heat... - 39.8496
1 Clean the vegetables.Cut the cucumber into 1 inch cubes:coarsely chop the peppers:peel the onions:break the cauliflower in to florets and cut the beans into 1 inch lengths.
2 Soak the vegetables in brine solution and leave overnight.
3... - 39.8384
Spiced London Broil
1. Take large baking dish and combine in it Worcestershire sauce, garlic, allspice, thyme and mustard.
2. Add the meat to the dish and rub the marinade over the meat.
3. Set aside the marinade meat for 30 minutes.
4. Turn broil on... - 39.7763
Welsh Salt Duck
1) Trim off all excess fat from the duck and discard its tail, leaving it whole.
2) Now combine the salt, sugar and saltpetre and rub the duck all over with this mixture, both inside the cavity and as well as all over the skin.
3) Allow to... - 39.7277
1) Use a potato peeler to thinly peel the lemon.
2) Into a small bowl, squeeze out the juice and add just enough brandy to make 5 tablespoons of the mixture.
3) Add the peeled lemon rind to the mixture and allow it to stand for a minimum of 6... - 39.6783
1. Pour boiling water over the haddock fillet and set aside for 10 minutes. Lift the fish from the water, discard the skin and bones and flake the flesh. Reserve the water.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan and add the onion. Cook for 10 minutes over a medium... - 39.5687
Cook the sausages under a preheated moderate grill (broiler) for 8 to 10 minutes on each side until well cooked.
Meanwhile heat the butter and oil in a pan and saute the onion, garlic and celery for 3 minutes.
Stir in the turmeric and rice.
Heat gently,... - 39.5308
Poppy Seed Cake
Cream egg yolks and sugar with hand mixer—add milk, flour, baking powder, salt, oil, poppy seeds, and flavouring.
Blend with spatula until mixed.
Beat egg whites stiff and fold into batter.
Do not overmix.
Grease two angel food tins—or equivalent in loaf... - 39.3102
Piccalilli Or Green Tomato Relish
Sprinkle salt over vegetables and mix thoroughly; let stand 3 to 4 hours.
Press to remove free liquid.
Add sugar, spices and horse radish to vinegar; simmer 15 minutes.
Add vegetables and bring to a boil.
Pack hot into hot jars, leaving... - 39.1037
1) In a mixing bowl, combine together dry ingredients with 6 tablespoons vinegar to form a thin cream.
2) Pour in rest of the vinegar.
3) Into a deep aluminium or stainless steel saucepan, pour the mixture and boil, stirring until it is thickened.
4)... - 39.0339
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Pour scalded milk over butter, sugar, and salt in a large bowl; cool to lukewarm.
Add about 1/2 cup flour and beat until smooth.
Stir the yeast into the batter; mix well.
Add about half of the remaining flour and beat until... - 38.8645
Place the haddock in a pan with the milk and half the butter.
Bring to the boil, then poach for 10 minutes.
Remove the skin and any bones and flake the fish.
Cook the rice in plenty of boiling salted water for about 10 minutes, until just tender.
Chop two of... - 38.86
Sieve the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add the sugar and fruit.
Put the milk and treacle into a small saucepan and warm over a low heat.
Pour the milk into the flour and beat well with a wooden spoon.
Take a knob of butter and rub all round the inside... - 38.7922
Paprika Welsh Rarebit
1. In a large pan, melt the butter
2. Grate the cheese
3. Add the cheese to the pan
4. As the cheese melts, gradually add the beer to the pan. The beer should be at room temperature
5. Stir with a wooden spoon to prevent burning
6. Season with paprika... - 38.6394
Welsh Rarebit With Beer
Melt butter in top part of double boiler or chafing dish over direct heat.
Add cheese, and heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted.
Put over boiling water, add seasonings, and pour in the liquid mixed with eggs.
Cook until thick, stirring... - 38.5316
Welsh Rabbit Rarebit
1) Into a saucepan, put the butter and melt it.
2) Add the ale along with a pinch of salt and two pinches of pepper.
3) When the mixture is just about to boil, add the cheese and stir just enough to dissolve it. Ensure that the mixture does not boil at... - 38.4593
Chester Welsh Rarebit
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Coarsely grate or dice the cheese.
Warm the beer and add the cheese to melt, stirring constantly.
Knead the flour with the butter.
Stir into the cheese sauce.
Season the sauce with the mustard powder, Tabasco sauce, pepper and... - 38.2526
Date And Nut Malt Loaf
1. Sift the flours and salt into a large bowl, then tip in the wheat flakes that are caught in the sieve. Stir in the sugar and yeast.
2. Put the butter or margarine in a small pan with the treacle and malt extract. Stir over a low heat until melted. Leave to... - 38.1463
1. Boil and drain rice.
2. Boil gram till tender and dry.
3. Dice carrots and shell peas. Boil.
4. Hard-boil eggs, sieve yolks and chop whites.
5. Mix together rice, gram, vegetables, half the eggs, milk, margarine, seasoning and parsley.
6. Reheat, serve... - 38.128
Kedgeree is a rice and fish recipe cooked with eggs that is traditionally served for breakfast. Evolved from British and Indian cooking, the kedgeree is a fusion reicpe and is spiced with curry powder. This recipe is cooked with haddock fillets and makes a... - 38.1183
Tomato Pepper Piccalilli
Mix vegetables and salt, and let stand overnight.
Drain and press out liquid.
Add vinegar and sugar.
Tie spice in a cheesecloth bag and add to mixture.
Bring to boil and simmer until mixture is clear and slightly thickened.
Pour to overflowing into hot... - 38.0466
1) In a slow cooker, add the beer, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; cook covered on HIGH for about 1-2 hrs or until boiling.
2) Add the cheese, stir continuously, until melted; cook uncovered on HIGH for about 20-30 min. ... - 37.835
London Broil With Garlic Marinade
1. Trim the fat from the meat and wash well
2. Pat dry and then pierce the meat well with a fork in about a dozen places
3. Place the meat in a shallow baking dish
4. In a cup, place the vinegar, garlic, bay leaves, and oil and mix... - 37.7155
1. In a shallow pan, place the sliced flank steaks.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients and add over meat.
3. Cover the bowl and let it marinate for 2-3 hours at room temperature.
4. Keep turning the meat many times.
5. Broil... - 37.5708
Saute 1 chopped onion in 2 tablespoons hot butter until tender.
Stir in the rice, 3/4 teaspoon salt, thyme and boiling water.
Cover and cook on low heat until rice is tender or bake at 350F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small skillet or saucepan saute... - 37.4476
1.Cut the toast into long pieces.
2.Heat butter and add greated cheese, milk or beer and cayenne pepper, salt and mustard to it.
4.Apply the mixture on the toasts and cook until brown by keeping in a fireproof dish... - 37.3548
Pickalilee it has one eye closing taste. The vinegar and sugar gives the Pickalilee a two dimensional taste. - 37.2342
1. Dice vegetables, layer in a bowl with the salt and leave for 12 hours.
2. Drain off all liquid.
3. Boil 450 ml/3/4 pint of the vinegar with the mustard seed, peppercorns, allspice, cloves and chillies for 4-5 minutes.
4. Strain, discarding the spices.
5.... - 37.026
Authentic Welsh Rabbit
1. Prepare a double boiler pan. For this take a medium size saucepan and fill it with 3 inches of water. Place the pan on a medium low flame and allow the water to simmer steadily.
2. Fit a bowl over the saucepan such that the base of... - 36.6575
Poppy Seed Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter bundt cake pan and flour lightly shaking out excess.
Combine all ingredients in large bowl and beat 5 minutes.
Pour batter into pan.
Bake until tester inserted in center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
Let cool completely in... - 36.5499
1. In a frypan melt the butter and stir in the rice.
2. Flake the fish into the rice and add the curry powder and pepper.
3. Stir well.
4. Put in the green onions, chopped eggs and cream.
5. Heat through thoroughly and serve with chopped parsley. - 36.1462
1) Grate the lemon rind finely and then squeeze the juice. Place it in a bowl alongwith the honey and half of the wine.
2) Mix thoroughly and properly and then pour in the cream. Whisk till the mixture is thick and then add the remaining wine. If... - 35.7344
1. Let the oven heat to 300°F (150°C/Gas 2).
2. Place in a serving dish to warm.
3. Slice the egg whites and press the yolks through a sieve.
4. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan or frying pan.
5. Put in to it the rice, fish, egg... - 35.6692
1. Melt butter in a pan, add fish and rice and mix well.
2. Add half the eggs with cheese, parsley, seasoning and sauce mornay. Stir well.
3. Add lemon juice, mix well, pile the mixture onto a serving dish. Decorate with remaining egg slices. Serve hot.
For... - 35.6652
While this is an excellent way of using left over cooked smoked haddock or other fish, it is such a satisfying dish that it is worthwhile cooking the haddock specially.
The fillet is better than a whole fish in this particular case.
Poach the haddock in a... - 35.6021
1. Take a pan and melt butter in it.
2. Add in the flaked fish and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add the couple of chopped eggs, rice, lemon juice, salt and pepper as required.
4. Stir the mixture over heat for a few minutes.
5. Place it on... - 35.5723
Syllabub With Whipping Cream
Put the lemon rind and juice, sherry and brandy into a small bowl.
Cover and leave overnight.
Strain the lemon mixture into a bowl and mix in the sugar to taste.
Stir in the cream.
Then using a wire whisk or electric beater beat until the mixture is thick and... - 35.496
The day before you're going to serve the Kedgeree, microwave rice.
Hard boil the eggs.
Place fish in a microwave-safe dish, cover with milk and water.
Cover and heat 4 minutes at HIGH.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Drain fish in colander 15 minutes.
Break up in... - 35.3921
Welsh Rabbit Sandwiches
Heat cheese and milk in blazer pan of chafing dish (use over water bath), or in skillet over very low heat, stirring constantly till cheese melts and sauce is smooth.
Stir some hot mixture into egg; return to hot mixture; stir till mixture... - 35.2599
British Recipes By Category