- » Brisket With Chili Sauce
Brisket With Chili Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brisket with chili sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brisket with chili sauce recipes.
Beef Brisket With Horseradish Sauce
Sprinkle the beef with seasoned salt; coat evenly with flour.
Set on a rack in a roasting pan.
Roast at 450CF 30 minutes.
Combine the chili sauce, ketchup, and horse radish; mix well and spoon over meat.
Pour boiling water into bottom of pan; cover.
Reduce... - 36.1707
Brisket Of Beef
This brisket of beef recipe is a oven cooked preparation. Made with a garlic and seasoned beef beisket, the meat is flavored with a mixed blend of chili sauce, beef broth and worcestershire sauce. Covered in foil, it is cooked along with onion rings. sliced... - 46.6676
Spicy Beef Brisket
This Spicy Beef Brisket is one of the best beef dishes that I've ever known. Try these beef briskets glazed with chili and Worcestershire sauces for your next meal. If you want to know more about this Spicy Beef Brisket, let me know. - 31.984
Hickory Brisket Slices
Hickory brisket slices is a beef brisket recipe prepared with a medley of flavors. Smoked on the grill of a barbecue, the hickory brisket slices is heavy on both on the taste and can be served with salads on rice. - 40.5578
Place beef in slow-cooking pot.
Add salt, pepper, onion, celery, and chili sauce.
Pour beer over.
Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until tender.
Remove beef from pot; slice.
Skim fat off juices; serve juices with meat.
Makes 5 to 6 servings. - 36.1325
Smoked Brisket With Beef
Sprinkle both sides of meat with smoke-flavored salt.
Arrange onion slices in bottom of slow-cooking pot.
Top with meat.
Combine celery seed, mustard seed, pepper, and chili sauce.
Pour over meat.
Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours or until... - 36.0509
1) At the bottom of slow cooker arrange onions.
2) Sprinkle smoke-flavored salt on both sides of the meat.
3) In a bowl mix celery seed, mustard seed, pepper, and chili sauce.
4) Pour the mixture over meat.
5) Cook covered on low heat for 10-12... - 38.6297
Texas Style Barbecued Brisket
TRIM excess fat from meat and discard.
Place meat in resealable plastic food storage bag.
Combine Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, celery salt, pepper, liquid smoke, garlic and bay leaves in small bowl.
Spread mixture on all sides of meat; seal... - 42.5621
Tenderize brisket several hours prior to cooking.
Build barbecue fire to 1 side of pit, using large quantity of hickory.
Place brisket over low heat (200°), and cover pit with lid.
Combine remaining ingredients and cook for 30 minutes to prepare sauce.
Baste... - 32.9991
Barbecued Beef Brisket
Combine vinegar, 1/3 cup catsup, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, mustard, chili powder, and ground red pepper.
Place brisket in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Pour marinade over brisket.
Marinate in refrigerator several hours or overnight,... - 45.1979
Barbecued Beef Brisket
Prepare Brisket: In 8 quart Dutch oven, place brisket, onion, carrot, bay leaf, peppercorns, allspice, and enough water to cover; heat to boiling over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 3 hours or until meat is fork tender.
Meanwhile, prepare... - 45.8096
Combine the dry seasonings; cover and set aside.
Place brisket in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty resealable plastic bag.
Combine the cola and Worcestershire sauce; pour over meat.
Cover or seal and refrigerate overnight.
Drain meat; discard marinade.
Rub... - 43.4977
Barbecued Beef Brisket
1. Prepare brisket: In 8-quart Dutch oven, place brisket, onion, carrot, bay leaf, peppercorns, allspice, and enough water to cover; heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until meat is tender, about 3 hours.
2. Meanwhile, prepare... - 35.23
Smoky Brisket Oven Style
Sprinkle brisket with smoke-flavored salt; then place meat in a 12- by 15-inch roasting pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 500° oven, turning once, until lightly browned on both sides, about 30 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Lift meat from pan and set aside; with a... - 39.7913
Panhandle Beef Brisket
In a large saucepan, combine the first nine ingredients.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from the heat.
Remove 2 cups sauce to a bowl; cover and refrigerate for serving.
Place... - 40.97
Grandma Joie Beef Brisket
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F.
2) Place the brisket in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
3) Rub garlic over it.
4) In a large roasting pan add onions, broth, and water.
5) Pour it over the brisket.
6) Spread tomato... - 43.8119
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Sprinkle garlic powder to taste on top of the brisket.
3. In a roasting pan, place the brisket.
4. Further, add beer, chili sauce and onion soup mix in the pan.
5. Add sliced onions around the... - 37.0621
Beef Brisket In Beer
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Season meat with salt and pepper and keep aside.
3) Take a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, arrange the meat and spread onion on top.
4) Cover with a foil and bake for 3-1/2 hours.
5) Uncover and bake further... - 42.4142
Brisket And Beer
1) In a slow cooker, place the brisket.
2) In a bowl, combine rest of the ingredients, except beer, mix well.
3) Pour over the brisket and cover with the beer.
4) Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
5) Slice... - 37.6269
Denton, Texas, Barbecued Beef Brisket
Place brisket in a zip top heavy duty plastic bag.
Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well; pour over brisket, and secure bag tightly.
Turn bag to coat brisket thoroughly.
Place bag in a shallow container; refrigerate at least 4 hours, turning bag... - 45.774
Glazed Corned Beef
Wash meat; place in saucepan, and cover with cold water.
Add bay leaves, allspice and onion.
Cover and bring slowly to simmering point.
After about 1 hour, skim, and continue to cook at low temperature until meat is tender about 2 hours longer.
Remove bay... - 41.7814
Classic Texas Beef Chili
Nothing like savoring the taste of a classic dish which is something your accustomed to. A beef chili is a traditional dish made is many sorts of ways and each way has its uniqueness! The Pit boys have their style shown in this video which is a must watch for... - 95.9335
Texas Hill Country Bbq Sauce
Heat all ingredients at a slow simmer for 30 minutes, then remove from heat and let cool slowly.
Can be used immediately, basting brisket every 30-45 minutes.
Cook slowly over pit 4-5 hours. - 32.4943
Grilled Reuben Sandwiches
Grilled Reuben Sandwiches is a delicious sandwich that can be prepared easily. I pick this dish for most of my children's birthday parties as they have never let me down. Try this Grilled Reuben Sandwiches and you will understand what I am talking about! - 32.3426
Mix soup, chili sauce and coke together.
Pour over roast, cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes per pound.
DO NOT USE FOIL WITH THIS BECAUSE OF COKE. - 23.7707
Home Made Glazed Corn Beef
Cover meat with cold water.
Add bay leaves, allspice and onion.
Cover and bring to simmering point.
Cook at low temperature until meat is tender about 3 hours.
Meanwhile make glaze by mixing other ingredients together.
Preheat oven to 350F.
Lift meat from its... - 43.6131
Spiced Shredded Beef
1. Place beef, onion, garlic, clove, cumin seeds and water in a saucepan (a) over a medium heat, bring to simmering and simmer, skimming the top occasionally, for 1 1/2 hours or until beef is very tender. Remove pan from heat and cool beef in liquid. Skim fat... - 35.3671
Filipino Sour Soup - Corned Beef Sinigang Sampalok
Filipinos love their sinigang. This sour broth soup is perfect for a chilly winter day!. If you've never had sinigang before, you must try it. Though usually this broth is made with seafood or pork, Jay makes it with corned beef brisket. The flavor of the... - 127.06
Stewed Beef Northern Style
1. In a wok or large frying-pan heat oil until it is very hot and add the beef.
2. Stir-fry until brown, (This should take about 10 minutes.)
3. Pour off any excess fat and save 1 tablespoon of oil in the pan.
4. Reheat the oil, add the spring onion,... - 46.0214
Simple New England Boiled Dinner
Wipe off the corned beef, cover with cold water, bring to a boil, and boil 5 min.
Remove scum, then cover and simmer until tender, allowing about 4 hrs.
About 45 min before completion of cooking, skim all excess fat from the meat stock, then add the potatoes,... - 34.0735
Mexican Pot Roast
1) Set the oven temperature to 375°F before baking.
2) In a large ovenproof casserole, over medium-high heat, heat oil and brown meat in it on both sides, seasoning it well with black pepper.
3) Take a large plate and transfer the meat... - 43.7112