- » Brisket Marinade
Brisket Marinade Recipes
Marinade brisket is a recipe to die for and we are not exaggerating here. The marinade brisket can be cooked in the oven as well as grilled. And the best part is that you do not have to work hard at preparing the ... More »
Barbecued Beef Brisket With Sauce
Combine seasoning salt, pepper, and paprika, rub into brisket.
Place brisket in a shallow container.
Combine oil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and bay leaves; pour marinade mixture over brisket.
Cover and refrigerate 8 hours, turning brisket... - 38.8132
Barbecue Beef Brisket
Wrap in heavy foil.
Bake at 300° for 4 hours.
Open and baste with Bar-B-Q sauce and continue baking for 1 hour. - 29.6918
All Purpose Rub
A multi purpose rub that works on all meat and poultry - 35.7791
Mix all ingredients for marinade.
Baste brisket with marinade, grilling over low flames.
Use marinade to keep meat moist throughout grilling process, approximately 30-45 minutes, until brisket is browned.
Wrap brisket in foil and continue... - 35.1518
Phillip Schultz's Fancy Country Fair Smoked Brisket
1) In an enamel-lined or nonaluminum pan, place the brisket.
2) To make the marinade, in a large bowl, combine the vinegar, water, onion, garlic cloves, parsley, bay leaves, thyme, rosemary, basil, and brown sugar in a bowl.
3) Over the brisket,... - 46.2023
1. Prepare the smoker and bring it to 225 degree temperature.
2. Marinate the brisket with soy and lime with horseradish marinade and steak seasoning.
3. Place the brisket on the smoker grill and grill it for 15 hours.
4. Next morning... - 95.3826
Denton, Texas, Barbecued Beef Brisket
Place brisket in a zip top heavy duty plastic bag.
Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well; pour over brisket, and secure bag tightly.
Turn bag to coat brisket thoroughly.
Place bag in a shallow container; refrigerate at least 4 hours, turning bag... - 45.9778
Barbecued Beef Brisket
Combine vinegar, 1/3 cup catsup, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, mustard, chili powder, and ground red pepper.
Place brisket in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Pour marinade over brisket.
Marinate in refrigerator several hours or overnight,... - 45.4161
In medium bowl, combine red wine, beef broth, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, Spicy Barbecue Sauce, parsley, garlic and peppers; set aside.
In small bowl, combine salt, pepper and paprika. Rub salt mixture all over brisket; place brisket in... - 34.6119
Hickory Smoked Brisket
Rub liquid smoke over entire surface of brisket.
Place meat in a shallow pan and pour over it thick vinaigrette made by blending the oil and vinegar.
Refrigerate 4 to 5 hours, turning occasionally.
Just before cooking, remove brisket from marinade and pat... - 39.6835
This smoked brisket recipe is a simple yet savory recipe for making beef brisket. Marinated with liquid smoke, the brisket is baked and served with a brushing of barbecue sauce and goes best with rice. - 27.0541
Stand the wiped joint in a deep dish.
Mix together the marinade ingredients and pourthem over the meat.
Leave to steep for up to 24 hours, basting frequently.
Drain the marinade off the meat and keep it to use later.
Wipe the joint and fry it until well... - 45.8289
Oven Simmered Beef Brisket
Trim and discard fat from meat; place brisket in a roasting pan.
In a bowl, stir together apple juice, soy sauce, oil, bay leaves, garlic, onion, ginger, and pepper; pour over meat.
Cover and refrigerate until next day.
Leaving meat and marinade in roasting... - 40.1929
Rub both sides of the brisket with a mixture of the sugar, salt and spice blend.
Place in a glass dish.
Drizzle with the cider.
Chill, covered, for 8 to 10 hours.
Place the brisket fat side up with the marinade in a baking pan; cover loosely with foil.
Bake... - 32.1651
Combine beef consomme, soy sauce, lemon juice, liquid smoke, and garlic in an 11- x 7- x 2-inch baking dish, mixing well.
Place beef brisket in dish, turning once in marinade.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning meat occasionally.
Cover... - 32.9505
Pizza Beer Soaked & Injected Barbecue Brisket
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia show you how to prepare traditional (or not so traditional) Texas Style Barbecue Brisket using our World's First Culinary Beer, "Mamma Mia Pizza Beer." The Brisket is marinated & slow cooked to perfection - 46.0431
Combine the dry seasonings; cover and set aside.
Place brisket in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty resealable plastic bag.
Combine the cola and Worcestershire sauce; pour over meat.
Cover or seal and refrigerate overnight.
Drain meat; discard marinade.
Rub... - 43.7101
Smokey Beef Brisket
1) Mix together the liquid smoke, garlic powder, celery seeds, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce.
2) With the mixture, rub both sides of the brisket.
3) Put the brisket in a covered dish and place in the refrigerator to marinade... - 42.2101
Brisket Of Beef
Brisket Of Beef has a exceptional taste. The beef and chili powder gives the Brisket Of Beef an astounding taste. Brisket Of Beef is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 42.1274
Spicy Barbecued Brisket
1. Prepare small slits in the cut of meat and poke small slivers of garlic into the cuts in the meat.
2. Rub the brisket with oil
3. Prepare a rub of salt, thyme, pepper, paprika and cayenne pepper. Rub this dry rub over the meat.
4.... - 43.9304
Texas Style Barbecued Brisket
TRIM excess fat from meat and discard.
Place meat in resealable plastic food storage bag.
Combine Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, celery salt, pepper, liquid smoke, garlic and bay leaves in small bowl.
Spread mixture on all sides of meat; seal... - 41.1233
Braised Brisket With Red Wine
Place the brisket in a plastic bag or a large glass bowl.
In another bowl, combine the wine, garlic, onion, carrots, celery, peppercorns, and thyme.
Pour the mixture over the brisket, cover or seal, and marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
Preheat the... - 40.5918
Marinated Brisket Pot Roasts
Lay the joint in a deep dish.
Pour over the wine and leave to marinade for 3-4 hours, turning several times.
Remove and dry.
Fry the joint in hot dripping until well browned all over then place in a deep ovenproof casserole.
Arrange the onions, carrots,... - 42.7887
Combine all ingredients in a 1 quart jar.
Seal tightly and shake vigorously.
An excellent marinade for steak, brisket, beef cubes, or kabobs. - 31.4273
Sauces Rubs Marinades
The barbecued yummy recipe from American cuisine is easy to prepare and this dish can be served as main dish. - 38.2388
German Pot Roast
1. Rub brisket all over with salt. Place brisket in a large bowl and sprinkle garlic and ginger root over top.
2. Combine vinegar, water, vermouth, sugar, onions, cloves, bay leaves, pickling spice, peppercorns, mustard and vegetable oil. Pour marinade over... - 40.1528
Trim excess fat from brisket to 1/4 inch.
Sprinkle brisket with garlic powder and pepper.
In large glass dish, combine 2 cups of the barbecue sauce, the vinegar, oil and liquid smoke.
Add brisket; turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate... - 40.6923
Beef Barbacoa For Tacos
This is an awesome recipe for beef barbacoa. These tacos were the best I've ever had. - 106.442
1 In a pan, combine all the marinade ingredients and bring to a boil.
2 In alarge bowl, place the meat and pour marinade over it.
3 Place in the refrigerator for about two days, turning several times.
4 Drain the meat thoroughly... - 41.896
Marinated Lamb Casserole
1. Mix the ingredients for the marinade.
2. Cut the meat in pieces and place in the marinade for a few hours or overnight. Turn meat now and then if not fully covered by the liquid.
3. Boil the beans in lightly salted water for about 45 minutes.
4. Remove the... - 34.7497
Pressed Spiced Beef
1. Season the meat with salt.
2. In a shallow non-metallic dish, place the meat wth the cloves, peppercorns, mace, vinegar, and just enough water to cover.
3. Allow the meat to marinate for several hours, preferably 24 hours, turning the steak... - 36.7388
Brisket Marinade Recipes By Category