- » Brisket Cut
Brisket Cut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Brisket Cut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Brisket Cut recipes.
Smoked 0.99/lb Brisket & Spare Ribs Part #1
HEB grocery had brisket and spare ribs on sale for 0.99/lb so I smoked some with hickory. I use stoned ground mustard & Suckle Busters Comp rub on them... The ribs were finished off with 3/4 BBQ from suckle Busters and 1/4 local honey. - 106.07
Smoked 0.99/lb Brisket & Spare Ribs Part #2
HEB grocery had brisket and spare ribs on sale for 0.99/lb so I smoked some with hickory. I use stoned ground mustard & Suckle Busters Comp rub on them... The ribs were finished off with 3/4 BBQ from suckle Busters and 1/4 local honey. - 99.7896
Smoked Brisket Point
This cut of beef is called the point end of the brisket. It's the thicker fatter part, also the moistest and most flavorful. My family agreed it's the best I've ever made. - 112.983
Braised Brisket With Red Wine
Waiting for some awesome meal idea for the big dinner on Sunday, try Beef brisket. Brisket takes little extra time but always turns out into a wonderful dinner. This chef in the video is demonstrating her way of cooking a brisket. She also shares some ideas... - 142.451
Homemade Pastrami - From Scratch
This pastrami turned out really good, soak it over night after the brining for a less salty brisket. I like it salty, reminds me of country ham. - 0
Oven Barbecued Beef Brisket With Mop Sauce
This Oven Barbecued Beef Brisket With Mop Sauce is a desire ! Try this beef brisket with deliciously seasoned with Worcestershire and mustard sauces and flavored with instant coffee granules . If you want to more about this Oven Barbecued Beef Brisket With... - 34.2029
Tomato Braised Brisket
1. Place rack in lower third of oven and heat oven to 325°F. Season brisket on both sides with salt and pepper. Over medium heat, heat a 4-quart heavy saucepot. Add brisket and cook until browned on both sides, about 10 minutes, turning once.
2. Add soup... - 26.8862
Spicy Sweet Brisket
Spicy sweet brisket is a beef recipe prepared with vegetables. Flavored with a garlic tomato diavolo sauce, the beef is cooked in a dutch oven with added brown sugar and garlic powder. With veggies like carrots, celery and onions along with mushrooms, the... - 46.5987
Boiled Brisket Of Beef
1. Bring 2 quarts water to boiling in large kettle. Add all ingredients, except parsley sprigs; bring to boiling.
2. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 3 hours, or until meat is tender.
3. Garnish with parsley sprigs; serve with Low-Calorie Horseradish Sauce. - 31.1658
Simple Brisket is a simply delicious side dish. Try this amazingly tempting beef recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Simple Brisket. - 27.8654
Marinated Barbecue Brisket
Place brisket on large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Sprinkle tenderizer and seasonings on both sides of meat.
Pour liquid smoke and Worcestershire sauce over top.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 6 to 10 hours or overnight.
Place foil-wrapped brisket... - 35.8246
Boiled Beef Brisket
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In a large kettle, boil 2 quarts water.
3) Stir in all ingredients, except parsley sprigs.
4) Boil the mixture.
5) Lower the heat; simmer, covered, 3 hours, or until meat is tender.
6) Garnish... - 46.0625
Spicy Beef Brisket
This Spicy Beef Brisket is one of the best beef dishes that I've ever known. Try these beef briskets glazed with chili and Worcestershire sauces for your next meal. If you want to know more about this Spicy Beef Brisket, let me know. - 30.5453
Fresh Brisket Of Beef
Season both sides of meat with seasoned salt, garlic salt, celery salt, and meat tenderizer. Put meat in glass baking dish, skin side down. Pour on about 1/4 bottle of liquid smoke and 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce. Cover with foil and refrigerate at least... - 19.3254
Favorite Brisket is an amazingly delicious side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this beef recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 29.6242
Hickory Brisket Slices
Hickory brisket slices is a beef brisket recipe prepared with a medley of flavors. Smoked on the grill of a barbecue, the hickory brisket slices is heavy on both on the taste and can be served with salads on rice. - 39.4301
Texas Chipotle Brisket
1. PLACE meat on heavy-duty foil. Mix pineapple and peppers; pour over meat. Enclose meat in foil leaving room for heat circulation. Refrigerate 1 hour.
2. HEAT charcoal grill to medium heat. Pour half the barbecue sauce over meat. Reseal
packet. Place on... - 33.3342
Phillip Schultz's Fancy Country Fair Smoked Brisket
1) In an enamel-lined or nonaluminum pan, place the brisket.
2) To make the marinade, in a large bowl, combine the vinegar, water, onion, garlic cloves, parsley, bay leaves, thyme, rosemary, basil, and brown sugar in a bowl.
3) Over the brisket,... - 44.126
Do you want to know how to barbecue at home? Try making Barbecued Brisket! This very detailed step-by-step recipe guides you on how to barbecue a brisket at home. This makes the brisket tender and preserves natural moisture. The best part is that this can be... - 132.101
Brisket Of Beef
This brisket of beef recipe is a oven cooked preparation. Made with a garlic and seasoned beef beisket, the meat is flavored with a mixed blend of chili sauce, beef broth and worcestershire sauce. Covered in foil, it is cooked along with onion rings. sliced... - 44.5631
Beef Brisket Texas Style
Trim fat covering brisket to 1/4 inch.
In small bowl, combine onion, paprika and pepper.
Rub mixture evenly over surface of brisket.
Place brisket, fat-side up, in large foil pan.
Cover pan tightly with foil.
Place pan in center of grill over low ... - 36.8156
Corned Beef Brisket
1. Make 5 or 6 evenly spaced slits about 1/2 inch deep in brisket; insert garlic sliver into each. Place brisket in 3-quart casserole. Pour wine and water over brisket. Cover tightly and microwave on medium-low (30%), turning meat over every 30 minutes, until... - 18.5987
Classic Oven Roasted Beef Brisket
I don't like to stereotype, but I think it is safe to say that a high percentage of Jews ... love brisket.
While some - especially Texans - like to barbecue their briskets, in traditional Jewish cooking the brisket is braised as a pot roast or roasting it in... - 109.117
Boiled Beef Brisket With Green Sauce
Place the brisket in a tight-fitting pot, and add the salt, pepper, thyme, garlic, yellow onion, carrots, celery, and parsley.
Cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Turn down to a simmer, and cook for 2 1/2 hours, covered, or until the meat is tender.
To... - 40.7308
Hale And Hearty Brisket
Place all in slow cooker and cover; bake on high for 5 to 6 hours.
Can cook slow overnight.
If there are any leftovers, cut up meat and mix back in with vegetables for a stew. - 20.3319
Texas Style Barbecued Brisket
TRIM excess fat from meat and discard.
Place meat in resealable plastic food storage bag.
Combine Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, celery salt, pepper, liquid smoke, garlic and bay leaves in small bowl.
Spread mixture on all sides of meat; seal... - 41.4645
Grandma Joie Beef Brisket
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F.
2) Place the brisket in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
3) Rub garlic over it.
4) In a large roasting pan add onions, broth, and water.
5) Pour it over the brisket.
6) Spread tomato... - 41.7073
Brisket With Olives And Preserved Lemons
Preheat oven to 350°.
Make s (1/4-inch-deep) slits into brisket; place 1 garlic clove in each slit.
Sprinkle brisket evenly with salt and black pepper.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add brisket to... - 42.5345
Spicy Barbecued Brisket
1. Prepare small slits in the cut of meat and poke small slivers of garlic into the cuts in the meat.
2. Rub the brisket with oil
3. Prepare a rub of salt, thyme, pepper, paprika and cayenne pepper. Rub this dry rub over the meat.
4.... - 44.3187
Corned Beef Brisket Sour Cream Spinach Soup
Wash corned beef well under cold running water, then place meat in a 6- to 8-quart pan.
Cover with 8 cups water and bring to a boil; drain and cover again with 8 cups water.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and add bay leaf, cinnamon stick, chile, coriander,... - 40.6521
Ranch Style Brisket And Beans
Ranch Style Brisket And Beans is an irresistible side dish recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 32.9461
Beef Brisket With Mushrooms
Sprinkle brisket on all sides with about 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper.
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add brisket and brown well on both sides.
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, and... - 44.5587
Barbecued Beef Brisket
Prepare Brisket: In 8 quart Dutch oven, place brisket, onion, carrot, bay leaf, peppercorns, allspice, and enough water to cover; heat to boiling over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 3 hours or until meat is fork tender.
Meanwhile, prepare... - 44.1997
Denton, Texas, Barbecued Beef Brisket
Place brisket in a zip top heavy duty plastic bag.
Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well; pour over brisket, and secure bag tightly.
Turn bag to coat brisket thoroughly.
Place bag in a shallow container; refrigerate at least 4 hours, turning bag... - 43.4868
Rolled Brisket In Red Wine
Starting with a short side, roll up brisket compactly, jelly roll style; tie roll securely with string at 1 1/2-inch intervals.
Sprinkle all over with pepper.
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add brisket and brown well on all... - 45.3363
Brisket And Asparagus Soup
Brisket And Asparagus Soup has a divine taste. Brisket And Asparagus Soup gets its taste from beef mixed with asparagus and flavored with parsley. Brisket And Asparagus Soup is cherished by many food lovers. - 42.3622
Smoky Brisket Oven Style
Sprinkle brisket with smoke-flavored salt; then place meat in a 12- by 15-inch roasting pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 500° oven, turning once, until lightly browned on both sides, about 30 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Lift meat from pan and set aside; with a... - 38.3694
Savory Beef Brisket
Lightly dust brisket with flour; sprinkle with pepper.
In a Dutch oven, brown brisket in oil on both sides over medium-high heat.
Remove and keep warm.
In the drippings, saute onions until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Return meat to pan.
Combine tomato... - 44.8335
Brisket Burgers - Home Ground Beef
Using my food processor I wanted to see if you could grind beef for hamburgers. The burgers turned out really tasty but I think I have some more experimenting to do. - 117.003
Brisket Of Beef
Brisket Of Beef has a exceptional taste. The beef and chili powder gives the Brisket Of Beef an astounding taste. Brisket Of Beef is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 40.262
Barbecued Brisket And Burnt Ends
1. Light 50 charcoal briquettes using a chimney. Run the wand of a thermometer through a cork and use the cork to plug one of the air vents in the grill lid. Leave the remaining lid vents open and adjust the lower vents as needed (if the fire gets too hot.... - 34.8378
Spicy Brisket Over Noodles
1) Cut off and discard all the fat from the beef brisket.
2) In a slow cooker, add the beef, salt, pepper, onion, celery, picante sauce and beer ; cook covered on LOW for about 7-9 hrs; remove the meat and vegetables from the cooker, discard any... - 38.5497
Barbecued Beef Brisket
1. Prepare brisket: In 8-quart Dutch oven, place brisket, onion, carrot, bay leaf, peppercorns, allspice, and enough water to cover; heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until meat is tender, about 3 hours.
2. Meanwhile, prepare... - 34.5774
Savory Stock Injected Brisket Flat Slow Cooked
1. In a medium small bowl, add beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, thyme, and pepper. Give it a good whisk.
2. Into a saucepan, transfer the mixture.
3. Place the pan on high heat, and add bay leaf to it. Bring it to a boil.
4. Add... - 93.9674
Brisket With Burgundy Orange Sauce
Preheat the oven to 300°F.
Stir together the soup mix, wine, water, and flour until blended in a roaster into which the brisket fits comfortably.
Stir in the basil, thyme, marmalade, orange peel, sugar, garlic, and pepper.
Add the brisket, spooning some of... - 41.0761
Holiday Beef Brisket
Place the onions in a greased shallow roasting pan; top with the brisket.
In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, paprika and garlic powder; spread over brisket.
Dissolve bouillon in hot water; pour into pan.
Cover and bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours.
Add... - 38.0761
Slow Roast Brisket With Roasted Vegetables
Preheat the oven to 200 °C/ gas 6.
Put the tied brisket on a board; massage in the oil and season well.
Put the garlic, bay leaves and thyme in a large roasting tin and rest the meat on top.
Roast for 30 minutes.
Take it out of the oven; turn down the... - 45.4087
Boiled Brisket is filling and delicious. If you found a quick and easy red meat recipe then you should try Boiled Brisket recipe. - 33.6961
1) Into a Dutch oven brown the meat or into an electric skillet, add the meat with water, beef broth, garlic and bay leaf
2) Stud the meat with the onion and cloves
3) Cover and cook the meat for 1 1/2 hours
4) Tip in the small onion, carrots, parsnips... - 44.91
Brisket And Vegetables
1) In a slow cooker, halve or roll and place the brisket along with the chopped onion, carrot, bay leaf, thyme, water and salt.
2) Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours, then remove and keep warm.
3) In the slow cooker place the small onions and... - 38.4057
Braised Brisket Of Beef With Cucumber And Tomatoes
Brown the pieces of meat with the sliced onions in a little fat or dripping, then cover the pan, adding a very little water from time to time.
After braising the meat like this for 1 hour, add the tomatoes, skinned and cut up, salt, pepper, a teaspoonful of... - 23.7619
Barbecued Brisket Of Beef
Put meat into a large saucepot; cover with water.
Add the onion, bay leaf, cloves, and garlic; cover and simmer 4 hours, or until meat is tender.
Cool in liquid; drain.
Trim off excess fat.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Cut meat across the grain... - 39.2658
Corn Beef Brisket
Arrange onions and potatoes in bottom of a 5-quart casserole dish.
Place corned beef on top of vegetables.
MICROWAVE 15 MINUTES on HIGH, then 150 MINUTES on '5' (one 90 MINUTE period, one 60 MINUTE period).
Remove corned beef, potatoes and onions to a... - 32.6813
Beef Brisket With Mushroom Gravy
In large heavy kettle brown beef in its own fat.
Pour off fat.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 1 hour.
Put meat in shallow pan to cool.
Cut into attractive serving slices.
Return to kettle and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 2... - 41.6154
1. Brown beef in its own fat in a Dutch oven over medium heat or in an electric skillet; stir in water, instant beef broth or cubes, garlic and bay leaf. Stud onion with cloves; drop into pan; cover.
2. Simmer, turning meat once, 1 1/2 hours. Place small... - 38.0208
Simmered Brisket With Vegetables
Insert slicing disc.
Slice carrots; leave in work bowl.
Place turnips vertically in feed tube; slice.
Set turnips and carrots aside.
Change to metal blade.
Finely chop parsley; set aside.
Trim and discard excess fat from brisket, then place in an... - 43.2285
Boiled Beef Brisket
Boiled beef brisket is a tasty main dish from the European cuisine. It is very delectable and mouth-watering. - 44.2528
Braised Brisket Of Beef
1. To prepare the beef trim it of excess fat, cut into matchbox-size chunks.
2. In a pan of boiling water blanch for 3 minutes, then turn off the heat and remove the beef with a strainer.
3. Add the sugar to the liquid.
4. After 10... - 42.848
Beef Brisket With Fresh & Dried Mushrooms
In small bowl, soak dried mushrooms in 3/4 cup boiling water 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut off and discard stems from shiitake mushrooms; trim stem ends from white mushrooms.
Wipe both kinds of mushrooms to remove any sand.
With slotted spoon, remove porcini... - 40.9319
Pizza Beer Soaked & Injected Barbecue Brisket
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia show you how to prepare traditional (or not so traditional) Texas Style Barbecue Brisket using our World's First Culinary Beer, "Mamma Mia Pizza Beer." The Brisket is marinated & slow cooked to perfection - 47.358
Beef Brisket With Sweet Potato Melange
Trim fat from brisket.
Place onion in a large Dutch oven; top with meat.
Arrange orange slices over meat.
Combine juice and next 6 ingredients, stirring well.
Pour mixture over meat.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Add carrot,... - 40.9314
Braised Brisket With Red Wine
Place the brisket in a plastic bag or a large glass bowl.
In another bowl, combine the wine, garlic, onion, carrots, celery, peppercorns, and thyme.
Pour the mixture over the brisket, cover or seal, and marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
Preheat the... - 38.7397
Cooked Corned Beef Brisket
Put corned beef into a large kettle; cover with cold water.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to boiling.
Cover and simmer 3 1/2 to 4 hours, or until the beef is tender.
Remove beef from liquid.
Slice and serve hot with English Mustard Sauce - 30.5683
Beer Brisket Buns
Heat oven to 325°.
Place corned beef brisket on rack in baking pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Roast uncovered 1 hour.
Remove rack from pan; drain.
Place beef in pan and top with onion slices.
Mix beer, catsup and barbecue sauce; pour on beef and onion.
Bake uncovered... - 33.8728
Brisket Pot Roast
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
To prepare vegetables :
2. Slice onions very thin
3. Pare carrots and cut them and celery in 1-inch pieces.
4. Peel tomato and cut it in chunks.
5. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper and place in large... - 39.541
Brisket Of Beef And Butter Bean Casserole
Soak | lb. dried butter-beans in 4 1/2 pints water overnight or for at least 8 hours.
Parboil in boiling water for 10 minutes 2 thick slices of lean bacon.
Drain, rinse with running cold water.
Cut crosswise in J-inch strips.
Bring to a boil in an ovenproof... - 42.4377
Brisket Of Beef Pot Roast
Brisket Of Beef Pot Roast is a tasty and exotic dish that will be the highlight of your dinner spread! Its is one of my favorite dishes for parties. Donâ€™t miss out on this wonderful Brisket Of Beef Pot Roast recipe! - 39.912
Brisket In Ginger Ale
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Rub brisket with garlic, paprika, salt, pepper and mustard. Place brisket in heavy roasting pan. Sprinkle onion on top of brisket.
3. Bake brisket uncovered in oven for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and drain off all... - 38.0764
Roast Beef Brisket
1. Prepare a smooth paste by mixing pepper, salt, garlic and paprika together with water.
2. Pat dry meat washed with cold water and using a fork, prick the meat or score mildly. Smear the paste on the meat enough to cover both sides. Apply... - 38.5806
Braised Brisket Of Beef And Cooked Meat Curry
1) Ensure that the meat has been tied neatly. If required, skewer it. Dip the meat in the seasoned flour and set it aside.
2) Peel the onion and slice it. From the turnip, scrape and peel the thick part and scrape the carrots. Cut the turnips... - 44.2972
Mama Sita Caldereta
If you have some beef beef brisket cook it in Pinoy style. Watch this recipe to learn a quick and easy way to make Caldereta. This dish tastes like you have been slaving in the kitchen for a couple of hours when you haven’t! It’s not the usual recipe.... - 112.243
Best St. Patrick's Day Crockpot Corned Beef And Cabbage
1. Soak the beef in water for 2 days prior to making the dish.
2. Mix all the vegetables in a crock-pot along with the beef (which has been soaked for 2 days in water).
3. Finally add the water and cook the beef for 5 hours on HIGH.
4.... - 113.325
Corned Beef N Cabbage Dinner
1. Place corned beef brisket in 3-quart glass casserole; add water, and sprinkle with seasonings included with meat. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 10 to 12 minutes or until boiling. Turn meat over.
3. Microwave on SIMMER for... - 27.0906
Surf & Turf Shrimp
This surf and turf recipe perfectly combines the ingredients form land and sea to make a scrumptious dish. In this video the chef shows simple instructions to make mouthwatering shrimp surf and turf recipe made with cilantro and orange juice to give that... - 96.757
New England Corned Beef And Cabbage Dinner
This New England Corned Beef And Cabbage Dinner makes any dinner irresistible ! Make this New England Corned Beef And Cabbage Dinner this wekend for your dinner and tell me if you like it ! - 26.4534
Studded Pot Roast
Trim visible fat from brisket.
Cut small slits about 1 inch deep in top surface of meat and stud with raw bacon pieces and slivered almonds.
In a large Dutch oven brown studded brisket on both sides in hot cooking oil.
Combine water, chopped chili peppers,... - 36.2744
In a large, heavy pan, lightly brown onion in butter and bacon drippings.
Add brisket and liver and brown on all sides.
Sprinkle with paprika and flour, and blend in consomme.
Cover and simmer very slowly for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove liver and... - 34.1152
Jarlsberg Wild Mushroom & Onion Slider
Slice baguette or rolls horizontally to open. Place on foil-lined baking sheet and toast. Drizzle 1/8 teaspoon balsamic vinegar on each half. Spread 1/2 teaspoon marmalade on each half. Spoon onion and mushroom on bottom half of bread or rolls. Add brisket... - 24.0029
Savory Tomato Soup
1. Place the beef knuckle, brisket, water, onion, parsley, celery, carrots, salt, peppercorns, red peppers, mace and bay leaf into an eight-quart soup kettle. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer slowly about five hours.
2. Add the tomatoes,... - 32.478
Savory Tomato Soup
1) In a soup kettle, add beef knuckle, brisket, water, onion, parsley, celery, carrots, salt, peppercorns, red peppers, mace and bay leaf.
2) Cover, let it boil, then reduce heat and allow it to simmer slowly for 5 hours.
3) Stir in tomatoes, garlic,... - 46.674
Rinse meats in cold water.
Place in a large saucepan and cover with cold water.
Bring to the boil, skimming when necessary, reduce heat, cover and boil gently for 1 hour.
Add onions, tomatoes, cabbage, beetroot, lemon juice, garlic, herbs, paprika, sugar and... - 41.0574
Place beef in water in deep kettle.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.
Add onion, garlic, tomato sauce, salt, and rice.
Continue to simmer for 1 hour longer; sprinkle with parsley - 33.8785
Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup
Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup is a delicious and filling meat soup. This is a simple soup that you can prepare for your weekend luncheons. Serve the Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup and see how it your guests get hooked to it! - 47.0753
Mexican Shredded Beef
Mexican Shredded Beef is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Mexican Shredded Beef, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 31.1772
Mexican Shredded Beef
Place brisket in glass casserole dish and add enough water to cover.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 2 1/2 hours.
Turn half way through cooking.
Reserve 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
Cut brisket in half... - 36.2095
In a 4-quart saucepan, cover beef with cold water and slowly bring to a boil, skimming off the fat as it accumulates.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 3 hours, or until beef is tender.
Add vegetables; simmer an additional 45 minutes, or until done.
Arrange beef... - 25.236
1. Place the brisket of beef in a Dutch oven or heavy skillet in which it will fit compactly. Pour over it boiling water barely to cover.
2. Return to a boil and reduce the heat. Spoon off all the grease and scum.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and cover... - 30.9007
Irish Beef With Dumplings
1) Take dripping in a wok and fry bacon till golden brown.
2) Shift the content to a large saucepan.
3) Fry the meat in the remaining fat in frying pan. Shift the contents to the saucepan.
4) Cover the top of the meat with vegetables. To it add salt,... - 45.1504
Microwaved Corned Beef And Cabbage
1. Place corned beef brisket in water-soaked clay pot. Sprinkle with seasonings included with meat; add onion. Cover with water-soaked lid.
2. Microwave 30 minutes on MEDIUM (Simmer). Turn brisket over; add cabbage and recover. Continue cooking 60 to 65... - 19.0944
Corned Beef And Cabbage In A Jiffy
1 Place corned beef brisket in water-soaked clay pot. Sprinkle with seasonings included with meat; add onion. Cover with water-soaked lid.
2 Microwave 30 minutes on 5 (MEDIUM). Turn brisket over; add cabbage and recover. Continue cooking 60 to 65 minutes on 5... - 24.786
Cantonese-style Beef Soup With Tomatoes And Potatoes
Tomato Potato and Beef Soup is one of the most commonly made Cantonese soup and one of my favorite soup of all times. It's easy to make, ingredients are not hard to find, and it's absolutely delicious. This soup is also very easy to use as a base to create... - 131.06
Corned Beef And Cabbage
1) In a slow cooker, add the carrots, corned beef brisket, onions, cabbage and water.
2) Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours or on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours.
3) After 5 to 6 hours on LOW or 2 to 3 hours on HIGH, uncover the slow cooker and move the... - 35.273
Dill Corned Beef Buns
To remove excess salt from corned beef brisket, rinse brisket and place it in a deep 5 1/2 to 6-quart pan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes; drain.
Repeat this step once more.
Meanwhile, in a... - 41.6927
Real Texas Barbecue
1. Using a small brush or basting mop, coat the brisket on all sides with 1/4 cup of the lemon juice. In a small bowl, combine the lemon pepper, oregano, the celery, garlic and seasoned salts, and the meat tenderizer. Coat the meat with 1/2 of this mixture,... - 32.4868
Pot Au Feu
Ask the butcher to crack or cut the bones.
Place in a largesoup kettle, add the meat and the cleaned chicken giblets.
Pour the cold water over all.
Add the salt.
Cover and bring to the boiling point over medium heat.
When it boils, remove the grey scum that... - 44.7797
1) Take a saucepan and combine together water, salt, sugar, saltpeter, pickling spice and bay leaves in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce heat and cook for another 5 minutes. Let stand to cool completely.
3) Take a stone crock or non-metallic... - 43.9412
New England Boiled Dinner
Place brisket in large Dutch oven; add water to cover.
Add salt pork.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer till tender, 2 1/2 hours.
Remove meat and salt pork.
Add all vegetables except cabbage.
Cover and cook 15 minutes; add cabbage.
Cover; cook till... - 38.7883
Kare Kare Part 1 –introduction
Take a look at this video series to learn kare kare which is essentially a Filipino version of beef stew combined with some excellent flavors and thickened in peanut sauce. The chef has divided the entire preparation in 3 parts – In this part he gives some... - 83.6873
Kare Kare Part 2 – Sautéing
This is part 2 of the kare kare recipe video series. The chef here provides step by step instructions to sauté eggplant for the final dish and also talks about some quick pointers to remember while making the stew. Seems to be a nice recipe watch part 3 to... - 85.3426