- » Brinjal Masala Curry
Brinjal Masala Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brinjal masala curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brinjal masala curry recipes.
You May Also Like!
Brinjal And Potato Curry
Brinjal And Potato Curry has a grand taste. Brinjal And Potato Curry gets its taste from vegetable mixed in garam masala and flavored with lemon juice. Brinjal And Potato Curry is loved by many people. - 43.6104
Spicy Brinjal Curry
1. Melt the tamrind paste in warm water for 30 mins.
2. Microwave drum sticks with a pinch of salt and little water for 30-60 seconds and set aside.
3. For the spicy curry sauce: Heat oil in a pan, add channa daal, urad daal and stir.
4.... - 98.0403
Stuffed Brinjal Curry
Tie curds in a muslin cloth or filter cloth for 30 minutes to remove water.
Slit each brinjal into fours without breaking them at the stem.
Soak them in salted water for 30 minutes.
Keep on a sieve to drain off water.
Combine curds, garlic, ginger, salt,... - 47.3561
1. Wash and cut brinjals into 5 cm. (2") pieces or keep whole but slit if small variety is used.
2. Grind to a smooth paste red chillies, turmeric, pepper, salt, garlic and 50 gm. of onion.
3. Apply mixture to brinjals and set aside for 10-15 minutes. Wipe... - 37.8777
1. Grind together green chillies, cumin seeds, ginger and garlic to a smooth paste.
2. In a saucepan add tamarind and cover with 1 cup water.
3. Cook for 5 minutes and squeeze out the juice.
4. In tamarind water add jaggery and stir to dissolve.
5. In... - 46.3701
Stuffed Brinjal Curry
First wash Brinjal and cut 4 sides .
Stuff the Grinded masala inside the brinjal keep aside.
In a pressure cooker add Oil when it is hot add Mustard seeds,curry leaves and fry for a sec.
Then add the stuffed brinjal,water little,salt,lemon juice and taste... - 41.5555
Curried Jackfruit Seeds And Brinjals
Cook the jackfruit seeds in salted water in a pressure cooker till tender. Skin and mash them. Set aside.
Skin the large brinjal, cut into cubes and place in salted water. Drain. Apply turmeric and deep fry in hot oil. Drain and set aside.
Grind the masala... - 35.1319
Indian Style Brinjal Curry
In a pan add oil when it is hot add mustard seeds,allow to pop up
Now add curry leaves, onion and fry till golden brown.
Now add methi leaves and fry till they become soft.
Add ginger and garlic paste,brinjal and fry till they are cooked.
Now add tomato and... - 48.4216
Moong Ki Hari Dal With Brinjal Curry
In a pressure cooker put oil,then add mustard seeds,allow to splutter.
Then add curry leaves,onion and fry till it turns to golden brown.
Now add methi leaves and fry till it becomes soft
Add brinjal,aloo tomato and fry till tomato becomes mashy and brinjal... - 48.1544