- » Brinjal Masala Curry
Brinjal Masala Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brinjal masala curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brinjal masala curry recipes.
Brinjal And Potato Curry
Brinjal And Potato Curry has a grand taste. Brinjal And Potato Curry gets its taste from vegetable mixed in garam masala and flavored with lemon juice. Brinjal And Potato Curry is loved by many people. - 41.2158
Spicy Brinjal Curry
1. Melt the tamrind paste in warm water for 30 mins.
2. Microwave drum sticks with a pinch of salt and little water for 30-60 seconds and set aside.
3. For the spicy curry sauce: Heat oil in a pan, add channa daal, urad daal and stir.
4.... - 99.6164
Stuffed Brinjal Curry
Tie curds in a muslin cloth or filter cloth for 30 minutes to remove water.
Slit each brinjal into fours without breaking them at the stem.
Soak them in salted water for 30 minutes.
Keep on a sieve to drain off water.
Combine curds, garlic, ginger, salt,... - 46.6379
Stuffed Brinjal Curry
First wash Brinjal and cut 4 sides .
Stuff the Grinded masala inside the brinjal keep aside.
In a pressure cooker add Oil when it is hot add Mustard seeds,curry leaves and fry for a sec.
Then add the stuffed brinjal,water little,salt,lemon juice and taste... - 43.1531
1. Grind together green chillies, cumin seeds, ginger and garlic to a smooth paste.
2. In a saucepan add tamarind and cover with 1 cup water.
3. Cook for 5 minutes and squeeze out the juice.
4. In tamarind water add jaggery and stir to dissolve.
5. In... - 44.0731
Indian Style Brinjal Curry
In a pan add oil when it is hot add mustard seeds,allow to pop up
Now add curry leaves, onion and fry till golden brown.
Now add methi leaves and fry till they become soft.
Add ginger and garlic paste,brinjal and fry till they are cooked.
Now add tomato and... - 49.9694
1. Wash and cut brinjals into 5 cm. (2") pieces or keep whole but slit if small variety is used.
2. Grind to a smooth paste red chillies, turmeric, pepper, salt, garlic and 50 gm. of onion.
3. Apply mixture to brinjals and set aside for 10-15 minutes. Wipe... - 40.0942
Curried Jackfruit Seeds And Brinjals
Cook the jackfruit seeds in salted water in a pressure cooker till tender. Skin and mash them. Set aside.
Skin the large brinjal, cut into cubes and place in salted water. Drain. Apply turmeric and deep fry in hot oil. Drain and set aside.
Grind the masala... - 33.6847
Moong Ki Hari Dal With Brinjal Curry
In a pressure cooker put oil,then add mustard seeds,allow to splutter.
Then add curry leaves,onion and fry till it turns to golden brown.
Now add methi leaves and fry till it becomes soft
Add brinjal,aloo tomato and fry till tomato becomes mashy and brinjal... - 49.7934
1. Heat Oil in a kadai. Fry Channa dal till golden brown and keep it aside.
2. In same oil temper Mustard seeds, Curry leaves and add Brinjal pieces.
3. Fry for a few mins then add Turmeric Powder, Hing, Salt, Tamarind Water, Rasam Powder, Fried Channa dal ... - 40.3892
Keema Brinjal Mix
1) Grill brinjals on gas or charcoal flame and roast until the skin turns black and wrinkled.
2) Hold it under cold water. Peel its skin and mash it.
3) Take a wok and heat oil. Now fry onions, ginger, garlic and chillies until soft.
4)... - 44.9011
Vangi Cha Ravaiya
1. In a frying pan dry roast the til.
2. Pound til coarsely.
3. Grind coconut, coriander leaves, chillies and jaggery to a paste.
4. In a skillet heat 2 tblsps oil and put brinjals and fry lightly.
5. Add ground paste and til.
6. Combine together and... - 44.509
Heat oil, fry brinjals and remove from oil when light brown.
In same oil, fry curry leaves, ground masala, ginger, garlic, turmeric and chilli powder till well browned.
Add in tamarind water, 1/2 cup hot water, brinjals and green chillies.
Cover and simmer... - 42.6507
Khatte Meethe Baingan
Slice the brinjal in rings.
You should get 9-11.
Lay them on a large plate or chopping board and sprinkle with salt on both sides.
Leave for 20 minutes.
Wash the brinjal slices well and pat dry with a clean cloth.
Heat the oil in the skillet or pan.
You... - 42.2229
Brinjals Cooked With Raw Tomatoes
Place brinjal pieces in salted water. Wash tomatoes and cut each into four pieces. Place onions with 2 tablespoons oil in a pan. Cook over a low fire till onions are pink. Add brinjal pieces, cover and cook for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes along with 1/2 cup water... - 30.7835
Kaccha Tambota Ma Vengna ( Brinjals Cooked With Raw Tomatoes )
1. Place brinjal pieces in salted water. Wash tomatoes and cut each into four pieces. Place onions with two tablespoons oil in a pan. Cook over a low fire till onions are pink. Add brinjal pieces, cover and cook for two minutes. Add tomatoes alongwith half... - 24.4723
Slit lady's fingers on one side, in centre of onion make a small hole.
In a plate mix well salt and masalas.
Fill generously into onions and lady's fingers.
Heat oil in a karhai, put in the vegetables, and fry on a slow fire, stirring occasionally till... - 40.9027
Bhindi Ke Sambhariye
Mix coconut with masalas and fry in 2 tbs hot oil till light brown.
Remove from fire and cool.
Slit the lady's fingers slightly on one side, fill with coconut masala.
Heat remaining oil, fry onion till brown, add masala which remains after filling into lady's... - 41.4201
Spicy Baingan Bharta
Baingan Bharta is a classic north Indian dish, usually served with rotis. I make it spicy but it tastes equally good with less spices. I have hardly known anyone who doesn't like this dish. It's common to every Indian household and now it’s getting popular... - 140.921
Tomato, Brinjal And Bell Pepper Chutney
Soak, the brinjal pieces, in salted water for 1/2 an hour.
Place oil in a thick bottom vessel. When hot, add the curry leaves and ground masala. Stir for 2 minutes and add the onion rings and drained brinjal pieces. Stir for 5 minutes on a low flame. When... - 31.7036
1) Soak groundnuts in water for 15 minutes and peel them.
2) Roast peppercorns, cloves, dry coconut, cinnamon, coriander, sesame and half of the cumin seeds together and powder them.
3) Clean and chop tindlis lengthwise.
4) Shell the peas.
5)... - 48.7489
Maharashtrian Goda Masala
Goda Masala is a unique mixture of spices.This masala can be used for stuffed brinjal, bean curry, maharashtrian aamti.I generally make this masala during the weekends and store it in fridge , so that i can use it whenever required. - 28.9915
This is a really easy and tasty Indian dish (dry curry) that is sure to stir up your taste buds. Delicious baingan bharta is ready to eat with pita bread, Indian naan, or rice. This is one of my favourite recipe. - 47.7758
1. Cook rice.
2. Roast the masala ingredients, and powder coarsely.
3. Make a thick extraction of tamarind.
4. Wash and cut brinjals into halves.
5. Heat fat. Add brinjal, powdered spices, fry well. Add tamarind extract and salt and simmer till cooked.
6. Add... - 41.273
1. Wash rice, soak rice in water for half an hour. Then drain the rice.
2. Heat small kadhai. Fry all ingredients given in Masala Powder one by one. Let it cool.
3. Pound all these ingredients to a fine dry powder.
4. Heat oil in kadhai. Add cumin... - 47.0117
Masala Dal With Drumsticks And Raw Mangoes
Wash the dal twice and place in a pressure cooker along with the red pumpkin, brinjal, radish leaves, green chillis, spring onion, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, salt and plenty of water. Cook till tender. Then grind in a moulee legume till soft and... - 33.3004
In a pan fry dry fish adding 3tsp of oil nicely till raw smell goes.
Then put inside cold water and wash nicely and and keep aside.
In a pan add oil,when it is hot put onion,mashed garlic and fry till golden brown.
Then add boiled surti... - 45.8154
Prawn And Vegetable Curry
1) Make a paste of chillies, coriander leaves, coconut, garlic and ginger.
2) Coat prawns with salt and turmeric and leave aside for about 30 minutes.
3) Wash cocums.
4) Take a wok, heat oil. Fry onions until soft.
5) Add prawns and... - 44.817
Stuffed Baby Eggplant Curry
1. In each eggplant make a "+" slit opening up to the crown area and cut a long purple eggplant into long single pieces.
2. Place the cut eggplants in water until ready to cook.
3. Blend all the stuffing ingredients into smooth paste... - 127.759
1. In a deep pan, lightly roast the grated coconut, red chillies, coriander seeds and 1 dsp button onions. Grind all the roasted ingredients to a fine paste.
2. In the same pan, heat 1 tsp oil and add turmeric powder. Saute and add the brinjal pieces, 1 dsp... - 38.507
Bapaiji Imi Dhansakh Nidar ( Traditional Parsi Dal )
1. Clean the drumsticks, cut each into 3 to 4 pieces and boil in salted water. Drain and set aside.
2. Wash the dal and soak it in water for 15-20 minutes.
3. Wash and chop the spring onions, chillies, methi bhaji, brinjal, pumpkin and radish leaves.
4. Wash... - 31.9482
Cook Tur Dal in two cups of water, when half cooked add pieces of drumstick, potato, brinjal, lady's finger, onion, tomato pieces, and salt. Cook till dal is very soft. Dissolve sambar masala in little water and add it to the cooked vegetables. Take the pulp... - 36.4814
Grind all the masala ingredients with water to a fine paste.
Boil the cucumber with water until soft. Add curry leaves, salt and ground paste and bring it to boil for
Remove form the heat.
When it becomes cool add yogurt and mix... - 46.9827
Surati Oondhiyu is one of the best Western Indian curries that I've ever tasted. This is not only about mixed vegetables, its about a delicious blend of vegetables as well as crunchy fried flour fries. Please do try this Surati Oondhiyu with chapattis as... - 47.5875
Kerala Sambar is different from the typical Sambars made in the other South Indian states. Kerala Sambar is made using a mixture of different vegetables whereas the other sambhar is made using a single vegetable.
It is an excellent curry with rice or with... - 55.6558
Vengna Nu Bharat
1. Grease the brinjals with oil and poke a skewer through them. Light a small sign with coals. When the coals are red hot, bake the whole brinjals over the fire taking care not to burn the outer skin. When you feel that the insides have become soft, remove... - 25.7754
1. Wash brinjals, breaking the stem; cut them lengthwise in quarters.
2. Heat the oil and fry brinjals till the skin gets a brownish colour.
3. Remove and keep aside.
4. In the same oil fry the coriander seeds, chillies and onions. Grind fried spices with... - 45.726
Sweet And Sour Mullets
1. Glean and wash the mullets. Remove gills and entrails. Leave the fish intact. Wash twice, apply salt and keep aside. Skin the brinjals and cut into large pieces.
2. Grate the coconut and after grinding it squeeze out the milk with the help of hot water. Do... - 28.5851