- » Brinjal Chutney
Brinjal Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brinjal chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brinjal chutney recipes.
If you have never tried this spicy eggplant chutney, you are really missing on a super foodie experience. Eggplant chutney is so yummy, that you would love to use it for your everyday meal. Whenever you prepare, make it in large amount, so that you can store... - 135.822
Indian Brinjal Chutney
This spicy and tangy brinjal chutney is something different from regular coconut or dosa chutney. It makes a good accompaniment with dosa, idly, uttapa. - 111.286
Tomato, Brinjal And Bell Pepper Chutney
Soak, the brinjal pieces, in salted water for 1/2 an hour.
Place oil in a thick bottom vessel. When hot, add the curry leaves and ground masala. Stir for 2 minutes and add the onion rings and drained brinjal pieces. Stir for 5 minutes on a low flame. When... - 34.007
Tried this recipe for the first time and it's a hit back home.Unlike other chutneys which are normally ground, the method of preparation for this chutney is comparatively different.It has a nice tangy taste to it.A must try!! - 0
Spicy Green Brinjal Chutney
1. Wash brinjals and cut them into small pieces. Soak them in water with a little turmeric, so that they do not blacken.
2. Heat oil in a shallow frying pan and add mustard and cumin seeds. As they splutter, add black gram dal and... - 0
You May Also Like!
Ravaiya ( Chutney Stuffed Brinjals )
1. Grind to a paste the above ingredients with one teaspoon salt and keep aside. Use water if necessary.
2. Wash the brinjals and wipe dry and cut crosswise from the bottom taking care to keep the brinjal whole at the stem. Apply salt and turmeric powder to... - 30.0552
1. Wash, wipe dry and slit the brinjals lengthwise into 4-8 pieces, each as desired.
2. Sprinkle some salt and 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder, and leave aside for an hour or so.
3. Grind the tamarind in vinegar to a paste.
4. When about to fry, take the... - 48.5145
Bhune Baigan Ke Parathe
Paratha with veggie serve as a complete and wholesome breakfast, this recipe is another yummy discovery that you will love to try out. - 0
This is a yum side dish for idli or dosai and is similar to the thakkali kichadi recipe I posted earlier. You can try this instead of chutneys for a change. - 0
This kathirikai thuvaiyal is a pleasant side dish for idli and dosai. Brinjals have dietary fiber, vitamin C, vitamin B6, and potassium, all of which are essential for body functioning. So that gives you more reason to try out this thuvaiyal! - 0
Idli Sambar With Chutney
1. Soak Urad Dal (skin removed black gram) and rice separately in the morning and grind it together to make a paste at night.
2. Mix it thoroughly, adding salt and water.
3. This mixture should be of a thick pouring consistency.
4. Keep the mixture in... - 49.064
Thuviyal or Thogayal is the Tamil word for ‘chutney’ or spread. It ranges from any combination of greens, or vegetables or totally herbal. The below recipe is of a herb which is called Solanum trilobatum, a common plant in South India known for its... - 42.1202
Paneer Ke Chutneywale Sule
1 Scrub, wash and dry the mushrooms. Peel and keep the water chestnuts whole. Sprinkle salt all over the vegetables and paneer pieces.
2 Grind the ingredients for the chutney together. Marinate the paneer and vegetables in it for 20 minutes.
3 Skewer and cook... - 30.3316
Wash dals and soak in water for two hours.
Roast coconut, red chillies, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cinnamon, garlic, cloves and pepper corns in a frying pan using a little oil.
Add ginger and turmeric and grind to a fine paste using a little water.
Cook... - 42.8566