- » Brinjal Capsicum
Brinjal Capsicum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brinjal capsicum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brinjal capsicum recipes.
Vengna Ne Simla Mirchi Isiu Salnoo ( Brinjal Capsicum Salan )
1. Place the chopped capsicum and brinjal pieces in salted water. Deep fry the brinjals, drain and place in a tray.
2. Cut the onions finely and place in a pan with half a cup of oil. Cook till soft and pink and drain the oil. Add chopped tomatoes, masalas,... - 25.8559
You May Also Like!
1. Slice1 brinjal into thick roundels and deep fry, keep a side.
2. Cut the other brinjal into cubes
3. Peel cucumber and dice
4. Slice onions and capsicum into juliennes.
5. Finely chop the garlic.
6. Preheat the oven to 170°C
7. In a... - 43.4204
Remove stems from brinjals and cut each into two halves.
Scoop out the centre portion leaving a 1/4 inch thick wall.
Rub inside of the brinjals with salt.
Arrange all the halves upside down on a sieve; steam cook on boiling water for 10 to 15 minutes.
Remove... - 40.3335
Bake brinjals until the skin is ready to fall off.
Remove the pulp and mash.
Add the rest of the ingredients (except gelatine) and mix well.
Dissolve the gelatine in a little warm water and lemon juice, and add to the mixture.
Pour into a mould... - 29.9933
1 Rinse, trim, cut up and precook vegetables. To precook any vegetable - bring a small amount of water to boil. Add desired vegetable and simmer, covered till crisp tender. Drain well.
2 To grill, brush the vegetables with oil or butter. Grease grill rack as... - 33.2628
Tempura Udon With Soup
1)Cook the noodles in boiling water. Strain and keep aside.
2)Make slices of ladies finger, sweet potato, brinjal and capsicum.
3)In a bowl, mix together egg, sweet potato and water. Beat to make a fine paste.
4)In a small pan, heat... - 48.2831
Soak rice and lapshi for 1/2 an hour in plenty of water, and then drain.
Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
Reserve 1/2 a cup of tomato juice for later use.
For tomatoes, brinjal, capsicum and zucchini cut a slice from the top and scoop out... - 38.0539
1. Clean and trim leg of mutton.
2. Tie over with strips of bacon and roast.
3. Remove seeds from capsicum halves and fill with rice.
4. Fry roundels of brinjal in oil. Chop tomatoes roughly and toss in oil.
5. Cut meat into 5 cm. (2") rounds, 0.25 - 0.5 cm.... - 40.8765
* Cook 1 cup basmati rice with 2 cups of water and 1/4 tsp of salt.
* Heat oil in a big non stick pan and add mustard seeds and let it splutter, then add urad dal chana dal, 1 dry red chilli, curry leaves and onions, fry till golden brown.
* Now add the... - 43.0627
A Spicy Salad
Lay the lettuce leaves at the bottom of a deep dish.
Cover with macaroni and fried brinjal, mixed with the tomato sauce.
Then make a layer of sliced green pepper.
Season with salt, pepper and chilli powder.
Add the onion rings and sprinkle with... - 34.0382
Ratatouille has a Sharp taste.The Green Chillies and Brinjal gives the Ratatouille Juicy taste. - 38.9879