- » Brinjal Bhaji
Brinjal Bhaji Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brinjal bhaji recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brinjal bhaji recipes.
The gram needs to be soaked for at least half an hour so pick and soak first of all.
Now chop the spinach.
This needs care.
Break off each leaf from the tough stem.
As you do this, you can drop it into a pan of clean water.
When all the spinach is done, wash... - 45.3959
As the name suggest Shahi Bihaji has a royal taste. The desi ghee, with green chilli and tomatoes gives the Shahi Bihaji a majestic taste. Must catch it. - 42.0114
1. Soak gram for 2 hours.
2. Clean all leaves and chop finely.
3. Cut potatoes, onion, brinjal and carrot into small pieces.
4. Into a pan put in soaked gram, the different types of leaves and vegetables and cook over a very slow fire till vegetables are well... - 42.7051
Cook vegetables in salted boiling water.
Use a little more water than required to cook the vegetables.
Melt 3 tablespoons butter on a big tawa or in a pan and fry onion.
When onion is cooked, add garlic as well as chilli paste.
Cook for... - 44.5101
Sayee Bhaji - Spinach Vegetable
Sai Bhaji/Sayee Bhaji is a classic Sindhi dish prepared with spinach and vegetables. Sai means green, Bhaji means vegetables, hence a green vegetable dish. - 0
Bhaajiyoon Ja Pakoda
Chop all vegetables finely.
Mix the vegetables, gram flour, soda bicarbonate, salt, ginger, coriander and water to make a thick batter.
Heat oil in a deep frying pan and deep fry the bhajjiya till golden brown.
Drain excess oil and serve with mint chutney. - 32.0479
Bapaiji Imi Dhansakh Nidar ( Traditional Parsi Dal )
1. Clean the drumsticks, cut each into 3 to 4 pieces and boil in salted water. Drain and set aside.
2. Wash the dal and soak it in water for 15-20 minutes.
3. Wash and chop the spring onions, chillies, methi bhaji, brinjal, pumpkin and radish leaves.
4. Wash... - 38.5139
Bharali Vangi is an absolute delicacy. One of my all time favorite bhaji.If you have to make a vegetarian recipe in your party , try this out! Am sure your guest would love it! - 30.021
1. Mix the dals and wash them.
2. Cut the vegetables into big pieces.
3. Mix the dals and vegetables, add 7 teacups of water and cook in a pressure cooker.
4. Sieve this mixture. If it is very thick, add a little water.
5. Heat the ghee in a... - 49.7356