- » Brie Fruit
Brie Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brie fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brie fruit recipes.
Fruit Salad With Grilled Brie
Cut cantaloupe and honeydew into wedges; peel and discard seeds.
Arrange lettuce leaves on each plate.
Divide and arrange cantaloupe and honeydew decoratively on lettuce.
Place watermelon and grapes around lettuce.
Cut Brie into 4 portions.
Preheat stovetop... - 40.2477
Fruit And Brie Kabobs
1. To prepare pineapple :
2. Peel and trim eyes from pineapple and remove core.
3. Cut pineapple into 1-inch pieces.
4. Onto 40 (6-inch) bamboo skewers thread cheese cubes, pineapple and strawberries.
5. Line a serving plotter with leaf... - 39.6662
You May Also Like!
Brie With Mascarpone Cheese And Dried Fruit
Brie with Mascarpone cheese and dried fruit is an easy appetizer to make, but yet this looks to elegant. Brie is covered with mascarpone cheese, and then dried fruit. - 105.802
Ham And Brie On Pumpernickel
1. Cut pear lengthwise into very thin slices; brush with lemon juice.
2. For each serving, on large dinner plate, arrange 2 slices of pumpernickel bread side by side to form a rectangle. Spread bread with Brie. Top with ham and pear slices. - 22.6248
Brie Cheese Spread
In food processor bowl with metal blade or blender container, combine all ingredients except relish.
Process until smooth and creamy.
Spoon cheese mixture onto small plate or into small shallow bowl; spread evenly.
Spread relish over top of cheese. - 27.1123
Apricot Brie Spread
Combine water, apricots, and brandy in a small saucepan, bring mixture to a boil and cook, stirring constantly, 10 minutes or until soft.
Stir in pecans.
Slice casing from top of Brie, cutting to within 1/4 inch of edge.
Slice Brie in half horizontally.
Shape... - 35.9671
Decadent Apple Baked Brie
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Add dried fruit, brown sugar, and cinnamon to chopped apples.
Place Brie on oven proof dish.
Sprinkle apple mixture over the top of the Brie.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the fruit is soft and the cheese is "melty." - 27.7426
Brie In A Coat
Place brie on a cookie sheet.
Sprinkle sugar evenly over the cheese.
Arrange the sliced almonds in an attractive pattern over sugar.
Preheat the broiler to 450° F.
Place cheese under the broiler for 1 1/2 minutes or just until the sugar melts and starts to... - 32.9039
Panini With Brie And Apricot
Looking for a sandwich recipe for breakfast, here is an easy wholesome recipe. Check out chef Mike Monahan making Apricot Brie Panini on a grill pan using artisan bread, brie cheese and apricot preserves. Great when accompanied with Cabernet! - 97.1462
Apricot Brie Spread
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat.
Cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until apricots are soft.
Remove rind from top of cheese, cutting to within 1/4 inch of outside edge.
Place cheese on a baking sheet; top... - 32.9886
Wegmans Brie & Clementine Canapes
1. Peel the membrane and separated the segments of clementine.
2. Cut each segments half diagonally, to make 16 pieces.
3. Toast the baguettes in a 350 degrees F oven for 10 minutes.
4. Arrange the baguette slices on serving platter.
5.... - 109.217
Culinary Carrie: Warm Brie En Croute
1. Place brie in freezer for one hour, so that is nice and chilled.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. On a floured baking sheet, place the puff pastry sheet; spread the jam in the... - 101.807
Brie Fruit Recipes By Category