- » Breast Yogurt
Breast Yogurt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breast yogurt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breast yogurt recipes.
Chicken Breast With Quinoa And Yogurt And Mint Sauce
Take a look at this chicken breast with quinoa and yogurt and mint sauce recipe video and you will know that your home kitchen is not less than a restaurant when it comes to preparing classy dishes, all you need is an idea and that is shared in this video. So... - 94.7615
Chicken Breasts With Yogurt Sauce
Chicken breasts with yogurt sauce is a fresh and mild recipe of chicken cooked along with vegetables in yogurt and stock. Flavored with paprika and parsley along with lemon juice and butter, the chicken breasts with yogurt sauce is delectable and can be... - 46.1847
Chicken Breasts In Herb And Yogurt Sauce
These Chicken Breasts in Herb and Yogurt sauce are a class apart from the rest of yogurt sauced dishes. Try these baked chicken breasts with oregano, garlic and sour cream seasonings. Your suggestions for these Chicken Breasts n Herb and Yogurt Sauce are... - 41.0658
Baked Chicken Breasts With Yogurt Crustand Peaches
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
In a food processor or blender, reduce the stuffing mix to coarse crumbs.
Pour them onto a sheet of wax paper.
Coat one piece of chicken breast with yogurt as thickly as possible (admittedly, this is a messy step), then dip it... - 34.2777
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Walnut Yogurt Sauce
1) Peel garlic and crush it. Also, pare and trim carrots and chop them into thin rounds.
2) Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
2) Take a heavy bottomed saucepan and place it over high heat. Combine stock, garlic, carrot, onion,... - 46.1993
Greek Style Herbed Chicken Breast With Yogurt Sauce
As the name suggests a simple and quick Greek style meal! Loaded with herbs, this chicken is topped with a delicious yogurt based sauce, that is served chilled over the chicken! A unique recipe that is quick to prepare, and is great for a change at the table. - 136.338
Yogurt Marinated Chicken Breasts With Coriander
1. In a shallow glass or china baking dish mix the yogurt, lemon juice, coriander, and garlic to create the marinade.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken breasts.
3. Place the chicken them in the marinade, and turn to coat them all... - 46.074
Yogurt Marinated Chicken Breasts
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing or preheat indoor grill or broiler.
2. Cut each whole chicken breast in half and set aside.
3. For making Marinade:
4. Into a double thickness of food-storage bags, spoon half of yogurt.
5. Into... - 44.5271
Chicken Breasts With Afghani Yogurt Marinade
Place all ingredients, except chicken, in blender or food processor and mix until smooth.
Pour into a baking dish.
Add chicken; cover dish and refrigerate at least 4 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
Season grill grates; preheat on HI for 5 minutes, then... - 36.522
Spicy Coconut Yogurt Chicken Breasts
Mix together the yoghurt, curry paste, coconut, sugar, a little salt and pepper and the coriander.
Add the chicken breasts and turn to coat completely.
Leave to marinate for as long as possible (up to 12 hours).
Remove from the marinade and place on a grill... - 33.3057
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Taco Wrap With Greek Yogurt Spread
These healthy wraps are beyond perfect for the Super Bowl, for a light summer lunch or a quick dinner. Beyond perfect for your nagging comfort food craving. Beyond satisfying knowing that this has been turned inside out and made super healthy to keep you on... - 139.176
Chicken Breasts With Lime Slices Under The Skin
To prepare yogurt sauce, blend lime zest, juice, and coriander into yogurt.
Spoon sauce into a serving bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Stir sauce before serving.
Cut 4 paper-thin slices from center of lime.
Use remainder of lime for juice for... - 38.9264
Chicken Breasts De Volaille
Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
Saute chicken in butter in large skillet until golden brown and cooked thoroughly.
Remove from heat; keep warm.
Add onion and mushrooms to pan drip-pings; saute until tender.
Add... - 37.5862
Tandoori Style Chicken
In a large glass bowl combine yogurt, vinegar, garlic, garam masala, ginger and red pepper.
Cut 4 1/2 inch-deep diagonal slashes in top of each chicken breast.
Sprinkle salt in slashes.
Add chicken to yogurt mixture.
Cover; chill at least 8 hours or... - 38.7528
Tandoori Chicken Breasts
Combine yogurt, garlic, ginger, lime juice and spices in a large bowl.
Wash and thoroughly dry the chicken breasts.
Add to the yogurt mixture; toss to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 12 to 24 hours.
Rotate the chicken in the Flat Standard Basket for 45... - 34.8336
Yogurt Barbecued Turkey
Combine yogurt, sugar, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce; pour over turkey breast, and allow to marinate overnight.
Barbecue over low heat until very tender. - 21.7254
Chicken Breasts With Curried Stuffing
In a small saucepan cook carrot, green onion, and curry powder in margarine till vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat and stir in bread crumbs, raisins, and water.
Place one chicken breast half, boned side up, between two pieces of clear plastic... - 40.5159
Duck Breasts With Horseradish Sauce
1) Brush the breasts of the duch with the oil.
2) In a small saucepan, place the apple with water to prepare sauce.
3) Cover the pan and cook the apple for... - 44.4834
Chicken Breasts With Watercress Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
In an ovenproof skillet, heat the oil and cook the chicken breasts over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Season, and complete the cooking in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the size of the breasts',... - 46.8628
Chicken Breasts With Watercress Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
In an ovenproof skillet, heat the oil and , , cook the chicken breasts over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Season, and complete the cooking in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the size of the... - 42.8106
Indian Spiced Turkey Breast
1. In a food processor, puree the yogurt with the onion, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, turmeric, cumin, coriander, cinnamon and cayenne. Place the turkey breasts on a large rimmed baking sheet. Pour the yogurt marinade over the turkey and rub it over both... - 28.5846
Curried Chicken Breasts
Remove skin from chicken breasts.
Place chicken, meaty sides up, in ungreased rectangular baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches.
Mix yogurt, garlic, coriander, ginger, sesame seed, pepper and turmeric; pour over chicken.
Turn chicken to coat both sides.
Cover... - 42.1081
Tandoori Style Roast Turkey Breast
1. Remove and discard skin from turkey breast, reserving gravy pouch for another use. Roll up turkey breast. Tie roll securely in several places with heavy string. Place turkey in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag.
2. Stir together yogurt and next 8... - 32.5279
Stuffed Turkey Breast
Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
In a small bowl, pour 1/2 cup (125 mL) chicken broth over diced bread.
Soak 5 minutes.
Transfer bread to a large bowl.
Mix in giblets, yogurt, onion, almonds, parsley and seasonings.
Make an incision lengthwise across... - 37.9957
Curried Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Wash and pat dry the chicken breasts. Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of waxed paper or a plastic wrap sheet.
3. Pound the chicken with a meat mallet till they become about 1/3 to 1/2 inch in... - 45.8541
Indian Style Grilled Chicken Breasts
In a food processor, combine yogurt, tomato paste, green onions, garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, salt and cayenne pepper; puree until smooth. Arrange chicken in a shallow dish; coat with yogurt mixture.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 1 day... - 34.6212
Healthy Chicken Salad
1. In a bowl, mix together and combine well the carrots and celery.
2. Add in the apples and grapes.
3. Add in the shredded chicken and plain yogurt. Mix until well combined.
4. Add in the dijon mustard and continue mixing.
5. Serve this... - 116.006
Chicken Breasts Sauteed With Cilantro
1) Take a heavy bottomed skillet and place it over medium-high heat. Put oil and heat it.
2) Place chicken breasts in the skillet and saute for about 5 minutes on one side. Flip the meat and drizzle 1/8 teaspoon salt an pepper over it.
3) Cook the... - 45.5159
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Livers And Grapes
1) Take a heavy bottomed skillet and place it over medium-high heat. Put butter and 1 teaspoon oil in it.
2) Place chicken breasts over the butter-oil mixture and cook for about 4-5 minutes or until one side is done. Flip the meat pieces over and... - 44.2918
Yogurt Cumin Chicken
Yogurt Cumin Chicken is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Yogurt Cumin Chicken is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 26.8894
Cashew Chicken With Yogurt Marinade
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Spoon into a resealable plastic bag.
Cut chicken breasts in half, place in bag, and seal bag securely.
Turn bag several times so chicken is completely coated by marinade.
Refrigerate and marinate for 1 1/2 hours.
Drain... - 42.286
Yogurt Chicken Curry
Halve, skin and bone chicken breasts.
Cut chicken_,ihto 3/4 cubes.
Combine water, cornstarch, butter and onion in 1 1/2 qt. ovenproof glass baking dish with lid.
Cover and cook with full power in microwave oven 2 minutes, stirring once.
Add chicken, curry... - 40.2956
Breast Of Duck With Celeriac
Wash and pat the duck breast dry.
Fry in the oil 10 minutes with the skin side down, turn and fry another 5 minutes.
Remove the meat and season with salt and pepper.
Peel and wash the celeriac; slice thinly and then cut into strips.
Peel, quarter and core the... - 42.5591
Chicken Breasts In Sour Cream Aspic
Place chicken in a large pot, add chicken stock and enough water to cover.
Then add carrot, onion, celery, parsley, bay leaf, thyme, salt and lemon juice.
Bring to a boil; skim well.
Cover pot and simmer for 30 minutes, or until tender.
Remove from heat, lift... - 43.1166
Chicken Breasts In Mushroom Sauce
Combine mushrooms and onions in 1-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 3 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender.
Place margarine in 4-cup measure.
Microwave at High 30 seconds to 1 1/2 minutes, or until melted.
Blend in flour.
Add... - 42.8423
Tarragon Chicken Breast Salad With Toasted Pecans
1. Poach the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid for 10 minutes, or just until the pink color is gone throughout.
2. Take care so that the dish does not get overcooked.
3. The chicken breasts will be firm when pressed with the back of a fork in this... - 46.6468
Poached Chicken With Yogurt
In a small bowl combine yogurt and flour.
In saucepan combine remaining ingredients except cucumber and chicken.
Bring to a boil.
Stir in yogurt mixture.
Simmer, stirring constantly until sauce is thickened.
Heat... - 40.8606
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. On a meat board, prepare the chicken pockets for the stuffing.
3. Loosen the skin of each chicken breast by running a finger between the flesh and skin along one side, retaining the skin attached on the other... - 44.8817
Baked Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Tahini
1. Make a pocket in each breast half by slitting the breast horizontally along the thicker long edge, leaving1/2 inch on either ends and slicing horizontally to form a cavity bordered by ½ of uncut flesh on the opposite edge.
2. Make the... - 45.6626
Baked Chicken Breasts Supreme
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large bowl add the first eight ingredients. Mix well.
3. Put chicken into the mixture and turn to coat well.
4. Cover and marinate for a night in the refrigerator.
5. Drain out the chicken from... - 43.4736
Chicken Burgers With Herbed Yogurt Sauce
These chicken burgers with herbed yogurt sauce makes for a complete meal. Prepared with ground chicken mixed along with oregano and paprika with garlic and bread crumbs, the chicken burgers are grilled and served on buns with a topping of yogurt sauce. - 37.9638
Chicken Cooked With Yogurt
Skin all the chicken pieces.
Divide each leg into 2 pieces (drumstick and thigh).
Quarter the chicken breast.
Pat dry the chicken pieces and set aside.
Put 1/2 cup yogurt in a bowl.
Add 3/4 cup water, a little at a time, beating with a fork as you do so.
Peel... - 44.9454
Lemon Honey Chicken Kebabs With Yogurt Sauce
Melt the butter in a medium frying pan over moderate heat, add honey, lemon juice, apricot jam, lemon rind and black peppercorns.
Thread chicken pieces and red pepper cubes alternately on short skewers and place kebabs in frying pan.
Cook for 1-2 minutes on... - 32.5932
Trim excess fat from chicken, place chicken in a single layer in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine next 7 ingredients; pour over chicken, Turning to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove chicken from... - 39.4396
Yogurt Chicken Marinade
Yogurt Chicken Marinade has a great taste. Yogurt Chicken Marinade gets its taste from chicken mixed with white wine and yoghurt. Yogurt Chicken Marinade is inspired by many restaurants across the globe. - 41.6484
Chicken With A Curried Yogurt Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 190ºC/375°F/Gas Mark 5. In a small bowl mix together the garlic, ginger, chilli, yogurt, tomato puree (paste), turmeric, garam masala, lime juice and seasoning.
2. Wash and pat dry the chicken breasts and place them on a baking sheet... - 35.8548
Chicken In White Wine And Yogurt Sauce
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Melt 2 tablespoons margarine in a shallow baking pan.
Add chicken breasts and bake, uncovered, 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt remaining 2 tablespoons margarine in a saucepan.
Add flour and cook 1 to 2 minutes,... - 44.192
Gingered Chicken With Yogurt
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a flat dish combine yogurt, ginger, salt, pepper, onion, and garlic.
Add chicken and coat well.
Dip chicken in crumbs to coat.
Place in 3-quart baking dish.
Drizzle with butter.
Bake 10-15 minutes or until chicken is done. - 35.2292
Chicken In White Wine And Yogurt Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a shallow baking pan, melt 2 tablespoons of margarine.
3) Place chicken breasts in the pan and bake, uncovered, for about 30 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, in a saucepan, melt the remaining margarine.
5) To... - 47.9192
Savory Yogurt Chicken
Preheat oven to 375°.
Lightly grease pan.
Mix bread crumbs, cheese, and spices (except sesame seeds) together in plastic bag.
Coat chicken breasts with crumb mixture.
Place chicken in pan.
Drizzle butter on top; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake uncovered for... - 39.1064
Paprika Chicken With Yogurt
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy skillet and brown the chicken pieces on both sides. Remove to paper toweling and keep warm.
2. Add the onions to the skillet and cook slowly, stirring often, until golden. Add the garlic, paprika, flour, salt, and pepper and... - 28.6174
Cucumber Yogurt Chicken
For sauce, in a small bowl combine yogurt, cucumber, radishes, mayonnaise, lemon peel, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, and garlic.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and ground red pepper.
In a large nonstick skillet heat oil over... - 32.9152
Chicken Pita Sandwiches With Yogurt Sauce
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal and shake well to coat chicken.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Combine cucumber, onion, mint, and yogurt in a medium bowl; stir well.
Cover and... - 38.9743
Chicken Paprika With Yogurt
1) Take a large heavy bottomed skillet and place it over medium-high heat. Pour oil in it and heat.
2) Stir in chicken pieces, without overcrowding the skillet and saute on one side for about 4 minutes, until browned. Flip the pieces and drizzle salt... - 44.0586
Chicken Curry With Yogurt
Combine chicken, wine, leek, bay leaf, parsley and carrot in a saucepan, add water.
Bring to the boil, reduce heat to a simmer, cover, cook until chicken is tender.
Measure 375ml of the liquid, reserve to make the curry, leave chicken to cool in remaining... - 42.9464
Turkey With Mushrooms And Yogurt
1. Cut the turkey into 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes and put them in a small roasting bag. Loosely tie the end of the bag with a plastic tie or a rubber band. Microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes, or until the turkey is cooked.
2. Put the butter in an ovenproof casserole... - 31.6206
Yogurt Glazed Chicken
1 In a small bowl mix all the ingredients except chicken.
2 Spray a shallow 8 x 8-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3 In the prepared pan, arrange chicken and top with half of the yogurt mixture.
4 Cover and bake at 350 degrees... - 40.6579
Chicken Rice With Yogurt Salad
Home cooked chicken rice with yogurt salad is divine and with the simple steps of this video, you won't realize that you are making it for the first time. It is a good meal for family get togethers. A better quality video and audio would have doubled the... - 104.328
Greek Yogurt Coleslaw With Crispy Crunchy Chicken
If you are a chicken addict then this recipe is certainly for you. Learn from our chef how to make a greek yogurt based coleslaw and cricpy crunchy chicken. The dish is a perfect option for any winter night. Time to enjoy it now. - 129.868
Greek Style Chicken Salad
Luci Lock of Mercola.com shows you how to make a delicious chilled Greek Chicken Salad - perfect for those hot summer days! - 87.9749
Spiced Yogurt Roast Chicken
1. Remove skin and all visible fat from chicken. Chop off and discard wings. Loosen skin of chicken, separating from meat without tearing. In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, paprika, coriander, turmeric, salt, and cayenne. Rub... - 30.1843
Mexican Chicken Skewers With Spicy Yogurt Sauce
In a large bowl combine 3 tablespoons seasoning mix and chicken; toss to coat well.
Cover; chill 2 hours.
To make Spicy Yogurt Sauce, in a mortar and pestle or with a large knife press garlic and salt together until a smooth paste forms.
Place in a small bowl... - 35.1162
Chicken And Peas With Curried Yogurt
1. In a skillet large enough to hold all the ingredients together heat oil.
2. Add the onions and chicken and cook over medium to high heat until chicken is browned on both the sides.
3. Mix together the yogurt, garlic, ginger, molasses, cornstarch and... - 39.3011
Chicken Sate With Low Fat Yogurt
1. In small mixing bowl combine yogurt, garlic, gingerroot, and curry powder; add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Onto each of six 6-inch wooden skewers arrange 2 chicken cubes, reserving marinade. Arrange... - 32.4675
Roast Chicken With Yogurt Gravy
1) From chicken, remove giblets and neck, and reserve for other uses.
2) Remove any excess fat from chicken.
3) Wash the chicken with cold water, and par dry.
4) Place lemon wedges in cavity of chicken.
5) With skewers, close the cavity... - 36.6692
Roasted Chicken With Yogurt
Combine ginger, coriander and pepper; rub into chicken.
Tie legs of chicken; place breast side up on broiling trivet on turntable.
Place margarine in a medium bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 30 to 45 seconds.
Blend in remaining... - 45.1742
Greek-style Lemon Yogurt Grilled Chicken
The Greeks definitely know how to make heavenly grilled chicken and have their own style of cooking chicken. All grilled chicken lovers should try out this recipe. The fresh yogurt and lemon juice in the marinade makes the chicken so succulent and tender. The... - 92.339
Chicken Pitas With Yogurt Dill Sauce
1. Combine yogurt, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, dill, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon paprika in a bowl; cover and chill.
2. Sprinkle chicken with oregano, pepper, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon paprika. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over... - 32.5752
Turkey Salad With Yogurt And Buttermilk Dressing
1. In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain, cool slightly and dice the unskinned potatoes into ¾ inch cubes.
3. Set aside, keeping warm.
4. In a small heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat,... - 47.8604
Spicy Chicken Tikka Masala With Basmati Rice
Welcome to my new series, First Time Recipes.
Today I try making Tika Masala.
Let me know if you enjoy this episode and please forward me your recipes and ideas for the next show! - 102.033
Grilled Pineapple And Chicken Salad
Chicken salads can get a little bland in flavor and color. Try this new twist that is full of fresh vegetables, the sweet taste of grilled pineapple and the light flavor of Greek Yogurt. - 0
Indian Butter Chicken
Butter chicken which is also knows as Murgh Makhani is boneless pieces of chicken cooked in butter with tomato sauce which is a favorite specialty all over India. Check this out easy, tasty recipe and everyone' s all time favorite dish - 109.146
Greek Style Chicken With Tzatziki Sauce
Enjoy this easy and tasty recipe! This Greek Style Chicken has a citrus and earthy flavor that is complimented with the cool and refreshing taste of the tzatziki sauce. - 41.9923
This spiced chicken salad is prepared with chicken breasts and yogurt with cream. Cooked in the oven with spices like turmeric, ginger and curry powder, the soiced chickenis flavored with garlic and seasoned with salt and pepper. Served over rice or with a... - 44.4239
Chicken With Sun-dried Tomato Sauce
This just might become your favorite chicken dish! It's tangy, it's creamy and it's super easy.
There is a little bit of cream in this dish, but if you prefer to make a lower fat version, substitute the cream with non-fat plain yogurt. - 35.4339
Cinnamon Chicken Curry
Chicken Curry is a very popular Indian delicacy. Chicken Curry gets its luscious taste from chicken breast mixed in yogurt flavored with cinnamon. Chicken curry is inspired by many restaurants all over the world. - 45.0403
Caribbean Chicken Salad
Drain pineapple; reserve 3 tablespoons juice for dressing.
Slice chicken diagonally into 1/2 inch slices.
Arrange sliced chicken and 2 pineapple slices on each of 2 salad plates lined with salad greens.
Arrange fresh fruit and asparagus on same plates.
For... - 26.6019
Preheat oven to 375°.
Place pineapple slices in ungreased baking pan.
Place boned chicken breasts on top of each.
Dissolve coffee in boiling chicken stock.
Stir in yogurt.
Pour over chicken and bake 40 minutes. - 28.2626
Nepali Grilled Chicken
1. Soak 8-10 wooden skewers in water for about 30 minutes.
2. In a bowl, take chicken and marinate it with lemon juice and salt. Mix well and set it aside for 10 minutes.
3. In blender, drop chopped onion, garlic, 2 green chilies, and ginger.... - 0
Grilled Greek Style Chicken
In small shallow glass baking dish, blend yogurt, mint and savory herb with garlic soup mix.
Add chicken and turn to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning chicken occasionally, at least 2 hours.
Remove chicken, reserving marinade.
Grill or broil... - 24.8159
Hen On The Nest
1. Cook, skin, and cut up chicken.
2. Mix together undiluted cream of chicken soup with yogurt and lemon juice.
3. Saute mushrooms and celery until tender.
4. Add mushrooms, celery, and cooked chicken to chicken soup mixture.
5. Layer brown rice on the bottom... - 33.564
Oven Fried Ritz Chicken
Oven Fried Ritz Chicken is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other non-vegetarian side dish for your coming parties! - 23.868
South India Poached Chicken
As a lover of chicken, I love it however it comes, but, South India Poached Chicken stands high on my favorite list. I am not sure if it is the addition of ginger or rice vinegar or something else which makes this South India Poached Chicken salad so... - 32.911
Looking for a Artichoke Chicken recipe? Here is a very good one. We poached this Artichoke Chicken last night and it was a hit! - 31.5856
Heat the vegetable oil in a heavy 12 inch skillet over moderate heat.
Add the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, until no longer pink on the outside about 5 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken to a bowl.
In the same skillet, cook the... - 40.4239
Rub all sides of chicken with lemon juice; season with salt and pepper.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Saute chicken breasts until golden brown on both sides.
Remove to warm plate.
Add onion; saute until transparent.
Stir in honey, nutmeg, broth and yogurt;... - 41.067
Chicken Strips With Mustard Sauce
Chicken stirps with mustard sauce is a wine and broth cooked recipe. Prepared with white wine, the chicken is flavored with herbs and served with a creamy mustard sauce. Sprinkled with chives, it goes great with rice. - 42.0008
Make 1 1/2-inch-deep cuts across each chicken piece 3 on each breast, 2 on each thigh, and 2 on each drumstick.
Combine 1 tablespoon of the oil, 1/3 cup of the lime juice, the paprika, and the salt and rub it over the chicken pieces, making sure to reach... - 41.5412
Sunny Herbed Chicken
Combine salt, paprika, basil, rosemary, and pepper, mixing well.
Sprinkle over chicken.
Melt butter in a large skillet; add chicken, and saute about 5 minutes on each side or until golden.
Combine wine and juices, mixing well; pour over chicken.
Cover, reduce... - 37.6417
Grilled Chicken Salad With Pecans And Oranges
Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Spread pecans on a cookie sheet and toast in 350° F oven for about 5 to 8 minutes, stirring once.
Remove nuts from oven.
Cook fettuccine in boiling water until tender or "al dente,"... - 41.2526
For those who love to experiment with their taste buds, here is a chicken fatteh dish, which is quite a meal in itself as it has the meat, carbs and yogurt to top it all. It is a typical Arabic dish and you can give it a try after you watch the recipe video. - 122.093
Fiesta Chicken is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 27.7379
1. Make 8 pieces from the chicken breast.
2. Blend yogurt, mustard, onion, curry and lemon juice.
3. Coat the chicken in marinade. Cover it and let it stand for 1 hour.
4. Broil the chicken for 20 minutes till it is cooked and... - 44.3541
Turkey Pistachio Sandwich
If you have some time in hand and are yearning to try out something different, the turkey pistachio sandwich is one you should try out. This turkey pistachio sandwich recipe is so addictive that you will be forced to make it time and again. I would say-go for... - 21.6444
Cottage Country Chicken
Place the chicken in a small casserole dish.
In a small mixing bowl blend the yogurt, flour and curry powder.
Spread over the chicken.
Sprinkle with bread crumbs and pour the water in along the sides.
Place in a preheated 350°F (180) oven and bake for 40... - 32.6758
Cold Chicken Platter
Thinly slice chicken breast and set aside.
In a bowl combine yogurt, ketchup, and mayonnaise.
Add dill pickle, green pepper, scallion, capers, sweetener, salt, and pepper.
Arrange lettuce on a small platter; top with chicken slices and spread with... - 37.2553
Pita Pockets Stuffed With Chicken Tikka & Raita
In a bowl, mix together the curry paste and yogurt.
Stir in the chicken cubes, coating them well in the mixture.
Set aside to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Mix together all the ingredients for the raita and set aside.
Place the marinated chicken on a... - 30.3061
Tandoori Chicken Kebabs
1) Chop the chicken breast into cubes.
2) In a bowl, add the yogurt, lemon juice, tandoori spices, salt and pepper, blend well.
3) Smear the chicken with the tandoori mixture, cover and marinate for at... - 36.0206