- » Breast Sauce
Breast Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breast sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breast sauce recipes.
Roast Duck Breast With Bing Cherry Sauce
This simple and classy roast duck breast with bing cherry sauce is a good treat for all the restaurant lovers. I promise that it will be one of the most delectable things they’ve ever put in their mouth and will crave for more in the times to come. So, what... - 142.393
Duck Breast With Berry Sauce
Fresh duck breasts sound tempting? Well this one is as fresh as it gets!!! A video that shows you how to keep the dish simple with just olive oil, herbs and a berry sauce. - 81.7176
Breast Of Chicken With Peach And Pink Peppercorn Sauce
1. Get a blender or food processor fitted with a steel blade and then puree the blanched peaches with 1 cup of the wine.
2. Melt the butter in a sauté pan over medium heat.
3. Add the chicken breast and sauté on both the sides till it... - 47.1695
Sauteed Breast Of Chicken With Foie Gras And Truffle Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Sauté the truffles for a short time with 2 tablespoons of the oil
3. Deglaze the pan with Madeira and reduce by half over medium-high heat.
4. Add 3/4 cup of the stock and reduce by half in quantity... - 45.5336
Breast Of Chicken In Madeira Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Cook rice with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 3-1/3 cups water as package label directs.
3. Wipe chicken breasts with damp paper towels.
4. With sharp knife cut breasts in half carefully remove skin and bone, keeping... - 45.2793
Grilled Breast Of Chicken With Tomato Butter Sauce
1) Tak e the chicken,place in a dish, add all the marinade ingredients.
Refrigerate for 24 hours.
2)Ready a charcoal grill and place chicken on it. Once grilled ,keep aside.
3)To make the sauce,take a large pan.Add the oil.
4)Now saute... - 45.1446
Breast Of Chicken With Black Olive Mousse And Tomato Cream Sauce
1. In a mixing bowl, mix together the chopped chicken, egg, and egg white
2. Add the olives and mix again.
3. Add the cream in a slow but steady stream.
4. Mix in the salt and pepper.
5. Cover and refrigerate.
6. With a... - 44.5723
Duck Breast With A Port Sauce Spinach And Pommes Dauphinoise
1) Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas.
2) Nicely boil the potatoes for 5 minutes, then drain well.
3) Butter the 4 x 200ml ramekins.
4) Combine the creams, nutmeg, garlic and seasoning with 1/2 cheese. Arrange the potatoes in the... - 44.2103
Duck Breast With Black Currant Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a saucepan, cover the garlic cloves with cold water.
Bring to a boil, remove from the stove and let cool.
Peel the garlic and place it in a pan with the potatoes and milk.
Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes.
Mash the... - 43.0628
Breast Of Chicken With Orange Sauce
Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and brush with 1 tablespoon melted margarine.
Place chicken on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 375° for 16 to 18 minutes or until chicken is done.
Transfer chicken to a serving platter, and... - 42.8197
Lamb Breast Spanish Sauce
1. On a meat board, cut the lamb into 6 equal pieces.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine chili sauce, chili powder, vinegar and water. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Use a non-stick skillet.
4. Heat skillet over medium high heat.
5.... - 42.6063
Duckling Breast With Elder Sauce For Two
In a large bowl, combine red wine, 2 tsp.of the cognac, clove, bay leaf, basil, and thyme.
Place duckling breast in the marinade and marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
In a food processor, puree elder berries, or mash them well, and set aside.
Take... - 39.0177
Veal Breast In Mushroom Sauce
Brown veal in shortening.
Add soup and water.
Simmer, covered, for about 2 hours, or until tender.
Makes 4 servings. - 29.6839
Braised Lamb Breast In Vegetable Sauce
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook lamb-breast pieces, a few at a time, until browned on all sides, removing pieces to bowl as they brown.
2. In drippings remaining in Dutch oven, over medium heat, cook onions until lightly... - 29.0995
Pot Roasted Breast Of Lamb With Dill Sauce
Put lamb in kettle and add water and seasonings.
Simmer, covered, for 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender, adding more water if necessary.
Remove meat; strain liquid and reserve.
Prepare Dill Sauce, using liquid, and pour over meat. - 24.9454
Breast Of Guinea Hen With Bing Cherry Sauce
Pour the first three ingredients into pan in which guinea meat was cooked and let simmer for 5 minutes.
Add pitted black bing cherries and pour over breast of hen before serving. - 18.8983
Breast Sauce Recipes By Category