Chicken Breast Sauce
- » Breast Mustard Sauce
Breast Mustard Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breast mustard sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breast mustard sauce recipes.
Tasty Chicken Breast With Cider Mustard Sauce
Chunks of chicken marinated in delicious homemade cider mustard sauce is a total treat. Keith Snow presents a recipe that surely won't go uncomplimented. Prepared using easy-to-find ingredients, this finger-licking good is worth a try! - 74.351
Chicken Breast With Mustard Sauce
This chicken dish is from Jim Ruch in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Jim cooks on some of the greatest mega-yachts around, and he's a great filmmaker. His videos make you feel like you're in the pan with the food. Learn more about Jim at www.onepanwonder.com. - 14.2892
Sauteed Chicken Breasts In Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
Yummy Sauteed Chicken Breasts In Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce is a delicious and addictive dish. This delicious chicken preparation has a unique flavor and is sure to captivate everyone. Make the Sauteed Chicken Breasts In Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce for yourself ... - 47.5341
Pan Seared Chicken Breast With Low-fat Sour Cream Mustard Sauce
Tired of chicken? Well you will not be with this one. This recipe is a work of art! It uses lean chicken and turns it into one mean dish; low in fat, nice and moist, and tons of mustard flavor! Chef Binks makes the recipe fun, easy and tasty while Dr. Derek... - 95.4168
Chicken Breast With Cider Mustard Sauce
There could be nothing more delectable than chicken cooked in zingy mustard sauce. Delicious and tantalizing, Keith Snow shares a recipe that is truly irresistible. Cooking chicken is indeed an art and this video just helps you attain mastery over it. - 99.9645
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Dijon Mustard Sauce
1. Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper to taste; then set aside. Heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet over high heat. Add the chicken, skin side down, and cook until golden brown, about 7 to 10 minutes. Turn the chicken and brown... - 33.3399
Chicken Breasts With Savory Mustard Herb Sauce
In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken 5 minutes or until almost done, turning once; remove and keep warm.
In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and cook zucchini and mushrooms, stirring... - 30.6334
Chicken And Vegetables In Honey Mustard Cream Sauce
Simple and quick chicken breast with carrots, broccoli and mushrooms cooked in a creamy spicy-sweet honey mustard sauce. The sauce is so fantastic; it transforms boring and bland chicken into a something special enough to go on your festive table. While this... - 115.469
Pan Seared Chicken Breast With Dijon Mustard Sauce
For all those who think chicken is the best meat in the world, here is a pan seared chicken breast with Dijon mustard sauce which will tantalize your taste buds and will leave you asking for more. The best part of this dish is that it is so healthy that you... - 93.5726
Korean Food: Chicken And Vegetables With Mustard Sauce (닭가슴살 겨자 냉채)
If you have some leftover roast chicken or shredded chicken after you have made a stock, this is a great way to use it. This Korean style salad recipe is very healthy and a great alternative to a fried appetizer at a party. It is basically a chicken vegetable... - 105.027
Homemade Chicken Nuggets And Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Bake them or fry them, either way these homemade chicken nuggets are crisp on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside.
Best of all they are easy to make and way better than the weirdy, processed rib meat chicken nuggets you get at fast food joints.... - 0
Toasted Walnut Chicken With Dijon Mustard Sauce
1. Toast walnuts: In small bowl, place walnuts. Cook at high (100% power) 5 to 5 1/2 minutes, stirring every minute, until lightly browned. Stir in salt and set aside.
2. In pie plate, beat egg, pepper, and 1 tablespoon water until blended.
3. Cut each... - 35.3537
Maple Mustard Chicken
1. Using a mallet hit the chicken slices, so that they become thin.
2. Season it with salt and pepper on both sides. Keep it aside.
3. Place a stainless steel skillet over medium high heat for about 2 minutes. Pour 1 tablespoon olive... - 111.963
Chicken Breasts With Mustard Mortadella And Parmesan
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Sprinkle the chicken breasts with the salt, pepper, and sage.
Dredge them in the flour.
In a large saute pan or skillet over high heat, heat the olive oil.
Add the chicken (do not crowd the pan) and cook until lightly browned on... - 42.988
Breast Of Chicken With Mustard And Pecan Nuts
1) Smear the chicken breast with 1 1/2 teaspoons of the mustard, dip into the beaten egg.
2) In a bowl add breadcrumbs and pecan nuts, blend well and coat chicken breast dipped in the egg with this mixture; chill for minimum 30 min.
3) In a... - 39.0385
Lemon Mustard Chicken Breasts
Set each breast bone side down.
Starting at narrow end, cut meat away from bones using short strokes of knife angled toward bones.
Remove skin if desired.
In nonaluminum bowl, stir together onion, Dijon mustard, oil, lemon rind and juice, Worcestershire sauce... - 38.656
Chicken Breast With Orange Basil Pesto
Chicken Breast With Orange Basil Pesto has a fine taste. Chicken Breast With Orange Basil Pesto gets its taste from chicken mixed with orange juice. Chicken Breast With Orange Basil Pesto is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 41.7019
Mustard Glazed Chicken With Arugula And Bok Choy
Chef Way: Takashi Yagihashi glazes chicken legs in a mustard sauce; on the side are buttery bok choy and a generously dressed salad. Healthier Way: Opt for chicken breasts instead of legs, cook the bok choy in a minimal amount of oil (no butter) and dress the... - 37.3871
Orange Ginger Chicken Breasts
1 In a shallow baking dish, combine the orange juice, garlic, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, ginger, mustard, orange rind, and red pepper flakes. Add the chicken, turning to coat, cover with plastic food wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours... - 33.337
Chicken Breasts With Artichoke Cheese Stuffing
Chicken breasts with artichoke cheese stuffing is a cheesy and spicy stuffed chicken preparation. Made with a filling of artichoke heats and cheese spiced with mustard and onion flakes with parsley and mayonnaise for flavor, the chicken breasts are rolled up... - 49.0707
Dijon Chicken Breasts
Dijon chicken breasts is a grill cooked chicken recipe. Flavored with a basting sauce of butter flavored with lemon juice and garlic, the dijon mustard chicken is savory and delicious. With tarragon for a fresh flavor, dijon chicken breasts are great for any... - 36.1256
Chicken Breasts In Tarragon Cream
1 In a food processor, coarsely chop the shallots (or onion) and garlic.
2 In a plastic or paper bag, combine the cornstarch, salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper, and shake to mix. Add the chicken and shake to coat lightly. Remove the chicken and reserve the... - 38.7072
Spicy Barbecue Chicken Breasts
To prepare the grill for cooking, spray the unheated grill rack with no-stick spray.
Then light the grill according to the manufacturer's directions.
Place the rack on the grill.
Meanwhile, for the sauce, in a small saucepan, stir together the chili sauce,... - 43.8235
Pepper Chicken With Mustard Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Lightly grease a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the chicken.
Press the crushed peppercorns into the chicken and sprinkle with the oil and salt.
Arrange the chicken in the baking dish and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or... - 40.6631
Chicken With Mustard Sauce
Sprinkle chicken breasts with lite salt and pepper.
In a large non-stick skillet combine the 2 Tbs.
chicken broth with the chicken breasts.
Cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Turn and cook 3 more minutes.
Add the carrots, shallots, and garlic to the... - 40.8976
Chicken In Triple Mustard Sauce
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat until foamy.
Add chicken breasts and saute on both sides until golden.
Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Transfer chicken to platter and keep warm.
Discard fat from... - 44.2655
Pheasant In Mustard Sauce
Sprinkle pheasant with salt and pepper.
In a skillet over medium heat, brown pheasant in oil and butter on both sides, about 6-8 minutes.
Combine onion, garlic, broth, lemon juice, mustard and marjoram; add to skillet.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and... - 35.3718
Papillote Of Chicken With Almond Mustard Sauce
Heat 3 tablespoons clarified butter in heavy nonaluminum large skillet over high heat.
Add onions, carrots and turnips and stir-fry until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Blend in 6 tablespoons vermouth and boil until... - 43.2435
Chicken Florentine With Lemon Mustard Sauce
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness.
Pour Egg Beaters into shallow bowl.
Combine bread crumbs, basil and garlic.
Dip chicken breasts into Egg Beaters, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
In large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, melt 1... - 45.6227
Chicken With Lemon Mustard Sauce
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
In bowl, whisk together cream, mustard, marmalade, and cayenne.
Melt butter and oil in saute pan and saute chicken over medium-high heat for 30 seconds on each side.
You may have to do this in two batches.
Reduce heat and... - 38.5018
Chicken With Mustard And Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
1. Heat butter in large saucepan; cook garlic, stirring, 1 minute. Add chicken to pan; cook on both sides until browned lightly and cooked through. Remove chicken from pan.
2. Add stock to pan; bring to a boil, stirring. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5... - 31.0939
Sesame Chicken Fingers With Apricot Mustard Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, heat together jam, mustard, and lemon juice over medium-low heat, stirring, until melted smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Set dipping sauce aside.
2. In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, sesame seeds, salt, and pepper. Place egg in another... - 33.4017
Baked Chicken With Tomato Mustard Cream Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 450° F.
2. Slice the chicken breasts pieces at a 30-degree angle across the grain into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
3. Sprinkle the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
4. Place the pieces on an oiled heavy sheet.
5.... - 46.0851
Chicken And Zucchini In Mustard Sauce
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together yogurt, mustard, and tarragon.
Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Heat over medium high heat.
Stir fry carrot and garlic 1 minute.
Add zucchini; stir fry about 3 minutes more or till... - 41.7538
Chicken With Mixed Mushroom & Mustard Sauce
Place the dried mushrooms in a small bowl and cover with the boiling water.
Leave to soak for 15 minutes.
Heat half the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
Add the chicken breasts and fry over a medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side, or.until they are cooked... - 39.8769
Chicken And Cabbage In Mustard Sauce
Heat the butter and oil in a 4-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Sprinkle the chicken breasts on both sides with the salt and pepper, add to the Dutch oven, and saute for 2 minutes on each side.
Transfer to a plate.
Add the onion to the Dutch... - 43.3298
Chicken With Maple Mustard Sauce
Want to try out some chicken with different flavors, here is a recipe just right for you. Watch chef Mike Monahan cooking chicken breast halves in a mixture of maple syrup, Dijon mustard and some common spices. Chicken couldn't really get better! - 111.879
Chicken Strips With Mustard Sauce
Chicken stirps with mustard sauce is a wine and broth cooked recipe. Prepared with white wine, the chicken is flavored with herbs and served with a creamy mustard sauce. Sprinkled with chives, it goes great with rice. - 43.1498
Chicken Kebabs With Honey Mustard Sauce
Chicken kebabs with honey mustard sauce is a super quick recipe that the whole family will love. If you prefer, cook the chicken skewers on a preheated grill for 7 to 8 minutes total, turning once or twice to ensure even cooking. The honey mustard dressing... - 36.5555
Pistachio Crusted Chicken With Herb And Mustard Sauce
If your kids love to eat chicken dishes, then here is an excellent video that displays a super simple recipe for pistachio crusted chicken with a herb mustard sauce. Take a look at this wonderful video where this recipe is nicely explained and can be easily... - 119.411
Chicken Cutlets With Maple Mustard Dill Sauce
Chicken cutlets with maple mustard dill sauce is an excellent recipe. The chicken here is pounded so that it is cooked quickly and evenly, then topped with a flavorful sauce with orange rind, mustard and maple and dill. Watch this incredible step by step... - 113.222
Chicken Cutlets With Sage And Mustard Sauce
I make excuses for serving Chicken Cutlets With Sage And Mustard Sauce, something so quick and easily prepared at almost every dinner party that I host. I love eating this very homely dish. The mustard gives it a fiery taste, the dry white wine adds perfect... - 37.4528
Chicken In Tarragon Mustard Cream Sauce
1. In a very large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add it to the skillet in a single layer. Cook over high heat, turning once, until browned but not cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Using a slotted... - 28.6836
Chicken In Mustard "cream" Sauce
1. Take the chicken pieces and sprinkle the flour on them.
2. In a bowl put the mustard and cornflour and add a little chicken stock to make a paste.
3. Now add the rest of the chicken stock add pepper and mix well.
4. In a heavy bottomed pan heat... - 44.5435
Grilled Chicken And Apple Sandwich
1. In a plate, arrange the bread slices, spread the mayo on both sides of the slices, place the chicken slices and top with the mozzarella cheese.
2. Cover the sandwich with the mozzarella side down and place it in the panini press. Grill the sandwich... - 111.689
Lean And Moist Turkey Breast
Skin and Bone the Turkey Breast.
Carefully slide your fingers between the meat and the skin on one side of the breast close to the ribs.
Grab hold of the skin and pull toward the breastbone.
Repeat with the second side, pulling toward the center then up... - 45.249
Turkey Breast With Raspberry Salsa
Stir together raspberry jam, mustard, and orange peel.
Stir 3 tablespoons of the jam mixture into salsa.
Cover and chill jam mixture and salsa mixture.
Remove skin from turkey breast, if desired.
Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels.
Insert a meat... - 39.4359
Chicken With Mustard Cream
1. Pound the chicken breasts between 2 sheets of wax paper to a thickness of about 1/4 inch. Season with the salt and pepper.
2. Spread both sides of the breasts with 2 tablespoons of the mustard. Put the flour in a shallow dish or on a sheet of wax paper,... - 33.6183
Tired of the same old boring sandwich at lunch? This recipe uses the Kickn' Orange Chicken as the "lunch meat". Made with whole-grain bread a special sauce and packed with colorful vegetables, kids and adults will love assembling their own sub sandwich at... - 0
Roast Squab With Mustard
Rub each squab with butter.
Place breast side up on rack in roasting pan.
Salt and pepper birds to taste.
Place in 425° F oven and roast 25-30 minutes or to desired doneness.
Remove from oven and keep warm.
Remove rack from pan.
Add to pan mustard, wine,... - 39.4649
Piquant Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Blend the walnuts, shallots, butter, salt, parsley, mustard, and hot sauce to a smooth paste.
Loosen the skin on the chicken breasts.
Stuff the paste under the skin.
Brush the pieces with a combination of 1/3 cup melted butter and 1/4 teaspoon... - 41.1264
Old Retreat Glazed Chicken Breasts
In a medium saucepan, combine the onion, tomato sauce, mustard, vinegar, maple syrup and Worcestershire sauce.
Heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Place the breasts in the grill and spoon 1 tablespoon... - 34.607
Stuffed Chicken Breast
Stuffed Chicken Breast by Chef Gerry is a wonderful dish with a scrumptious taste. The dish is simple and easy to prepare with a little ham and Oaxacan cheese. Impress your friends with this tasty and amazing Stuffed Chicken Breast and surely your chicken... - 117.354
Honey Glazed Chicken Breasts
TRIM CHICKEN of excess fat and sinew.
1.Use a sharp knife to make three or four diagonal slashes across one side of each chicken breast.
Prepare and heat barbecue.
2.Combine butter, honey, barbecue sauce and mustard in a small bowl.
Spread half... - 35.5689
Chicken Breasts With Orange Glaze
Wake up the flavor of bland chicken breast with an easy orange glaze made from orange marmalade, mustard, orange juice and soy sauce. It’s citrus delicious! - 34.3997
1) Preheat oven at 425°.
2) In a bowl, add dry mustard and bread crumbs to combine. Place it aside.
3) Rub the skin surface of the chicken using lemon juice and oil.
4) Evenly coat with breadcrumb mixture.
5) Use a 15- x 10- x 1-inch... - 40.6911
Brown Sugar Chicken
This is one temptingly delicious brown sugar chicken recipe that your family is definitely going to love! Very well presented instructions to help make tasty and tender chicken with sweet delicious sauce. Also, the chef suggests in case you are left with some... - 104.126
Breast Of Chicken Dijon
1) Reduce the white wine, shallots and tarragon in a small saucepan till only Â½ of the liquid is left.
2) Take the pan off the heat and add the mustard, honey, salt and pepper. Stir well.
3) With the honey-mustard sauce, coat the chicken.
4) Grill... - 38.5528
Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich
Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl.
Flatten chicken pieces between 2 sheets of waxed paper, using a spatula or mallet.
Arrange chicken in a flat glass bowl and brush with sauce.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Cook chicken over medium-high heat until done, about 3... - 45.7162
Double Glazed Turkey Breasts
For five-spice glaze, stir together marmalade, hoisin sauce, five-spice powder, and garlic powder in a small mixing bowl; set aside.
For honey-mustard glaze, stir together honey, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and butter in a small mixing bowl; set... - 44.3304
Orange Glazed Chicken Breasts
1. Sprinkle the chicken breast halves with salt and brown in a skillet in butter; remove the breasts from the skillet
2. Add flour, spices, sugar into the drippings to form a smooth paste; add orange juice to it slowly and cook slowly till it boils and... - 39.1689
Deviled Chicken Breasts
Dredge chicken in breadcrumbs.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
Add wine and next 4 ingredients; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until chicken is done.
Remove... - 33.251
Maple Chicken Breasts
Maple Chicken Breasts has a great taste. Maple Chicken Breasts is an easy to prepare recipe. Maple Chicken Breasts should be tried by chicken fans. - 42.9917
Deviled Chicken Breasts
Make a smooth paste of the butter and peppers.
Place the chicken breasts into a casserole dish and spread the butter over them.
Place under the preheated oven broiler for 3 minutes, turn the breasts over and broil for an additional 3 minutes.
While chicken... - 34.4762
Chicken Breasts A La Citron
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) With the sauterne, sprinkle the orange cartwheels and leave aside to marinate at room temperature.
3) With curry powder, rub the chicken on all sides and arrange it in an 8 or 9-inch... - 44.3408
Hazelnut Chicken Breasts
LAY THE CHICKEN BREASTS in a dish and spread them evenly with mustard.
Sprinkle the herbs over them, season with pepper, cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
FOR THE BERRY SAUCE, combine the berries, water, shallots, vinegar, creme de cassis (if... - 45.9333
Barbecued Turkey Breast
1) Prepare the grill.
2) In a large bowl add all the marinade ingredients and whisk together.
3) Add turkey and turn it on the marinade to coat.
4) Let it stand on marinate, covered and chilled for overnight.
5) In a saucepan, heat the... - 46.7828
Chicken Breasts With Tarragon
1. Melt the butter in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Add the chicken breasts and brown about 3 minutes on each side. Do not overcook. Remove the breasts to a warm platter.
2. Add the flour, salt, tarragon, and mustard. Gradually stir... - 30.7571
Barbecued Veal Breast And Vegetables
Cut meat into serving pieces.
In Dutch oven or top-stove casserole, brown meat slowly on all sides in shortening.
Remove from heat and add potatoes and carrots.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat and vegetables.
Bake, covered, in preheated moderate... - 41.1479
Breast Of Chicken Chardonnay
1) Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2) Seasonthe chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Dredge the chicken with flour until lightly coated.
4) In a large heavy skillet, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons clarified butter over a medium-high... - 46.5496
Chicken Breasts With Sour Cream
Mix spices and herbs together. Dust chicken breasts in spice mixture and dredge with flour.
Heat butter in saute pan over medium heat. Add chicken and cook 3 minutes. Season with salt, turn pieces over and cook 3 minutes.
Add green onions to pan and cook 1... - 35.8014
Chicken Breasts With Honey And Thyme
Pat chicken dry.
In large glass bowl, combine orange juice, oil, orange rind, hot pepper flakes, pepper and thyme; add chicken and turn to coat.
Cover and marinate for up to 8 hours in refrigerator.
Glaze: In bowl, combine honey, orange juice concentrate,... - 41.5675
Baked Stuffed Breast Of Veal
Preheat oven to 325F.
On large sheet of waxed paper, blend 1 tea- spoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and 2 table- spoons flour.
Coat veal on all sides with flour mixture.
Heat oil in 12-inch skillet, and brown veal.
Re- move veal from skillet, and let... - 40.1307
Roast Breast Of Turkey With Cornbread Spinach And Pecans
Rinse and dry turkey breast.
Pound lightly to make as even as possible.
Place in a shallow nonaluminum dish.
To Make Marinade: Mix juice, peel, vinegar, oil, and honey in small bowl.
Pour over turkey, turning to coat both sides.
Cover and refrigerate... - 42.5468
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Apricots Bourbon And Pecans
1) Mix the apricots with the bourbon and 1/4 cup of the stock and marinate for eight hours or overnight. Else heat bourbon and 1/4 cup of the stock and bring to a boil, then turn off the heat and immerse the apricots in the liquid for about 10... - 45.5827
Crab And Spinach-stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. With nonstick cooking spray, coat 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish.
3. Take a small saucepan, mix all sauce ingredients well; set aside.
4. Flatten each chicken breast half, keep the boned side... - 43.1102
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Livers And Grapes
1) Take a heavy bottomed skillet and place it over medium-high heat. Put butter and 1 teaspoon oil in it.
2) Place chicken breasts over the butter-oil mixture and cook for about 4-5 minutes or until one side is done. Flip the meat pieces over and... - 44.2749
Braised Breast Of Chicken Smothered With White Beans And Greens
1. In a large nonstick skillet, and heat the olive
2. In a skillet, place the chicken breasts, and season with salt and pepper, then sear the chicken breasts over high heat for 1 to 2 minutes on each side, once the chicken has cooked completely... - 46.4224
Grilled Chicken Breasts
Spread mustard on both sides of chicken, and sprinkle with pepper.
Cover and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours.
Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat; stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook, uncovered, over low heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove sauce... - 33.6592
Old Retreat Glazed Chicken Breasts
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a medium saucepan, add onion along with tomato sauce, mustard, vinegar, maple syrup and Worcestershire sauce.
3 Gently heat and let simmer for 15 minutes.
4 Place... - 42.1825
Grilled Chicken Breasts
1)To marinate chicken, spread mustard on both sides of chicken, and sprinkle with some pepper.
2)Refrigerate the marinated chicken for 2 to 4 hours.
3)By that time melt butter and add lemon juice, garlic salt, and tarragon and cook it for 5 minutes... - 35.5185
Dijon Grilled Chicken Breasts
Dijon Grilled Chicken Breasts! My mouth is already watering, isn't yours? I love chicken in any form, but this Dijon Grilled Chicken Breasts takes the prize for being my favorite! Try it! - 30.8045
Dijon Grilled Chicken Breasts
1 Coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a small bowl, add mustard, mayonnaise, vinegar, pepper, salt and garlic. Mix well.
3 Arrange the chicken on the grill and pour the sauce over each breast.
4 ... - 38.4598
Grilled Chicken Breasts
Spread mustard on both sides of chicken, and sprinkle with pepper.
Cover and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours.
Melt butter; stir in lemon juice, garlic salt, and tarragon.
Cook over low heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place chicken on grill over medium coals;... - 26.9495
Honey Chicken Breasts With A Touch Of Lime
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2) In a large greased baking dish, place the onions, then the chicken breasts.
3) Mix the water, honey, orange juice, oil, mustard, garlic powder, curry powder, salt and pepper together.
4) Spoon a... - 44.9465
Pecan Breaded Chicken Breasts
1. Place the chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap and lightly flatten them with a meat pounder or a heavy skillet. Season them lightly with salt and pepper.
2. Rub 2 tablespoons of the mustard into the chicken breasts and set them aside. Finely... - 34.9137
Pineapple Baked Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven to 375°.
Place chicken breasts (skin side up) in ungreased 9" square baking pan.
Brush with melted margarine or butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake at 375° for 30 minutes.
Combine balance of ingredients and mix well.
Pour over... - 37.4002
Garden Rice Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Heat oven to 350°F.
Stir in almonds.
Using sharp knife, cut 3-inch slit in meaty side of each chicken breast half to form pocket.
Spoon 1/3 cup of cooked rice mixture into each pocket.
Arrange filled chicken breasts in ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking... - 45.5916
Wine Curried Chicken Breasts
Saute chicken breasts in margarine and salt until quite well done; remove from pan and keep warm.
Saute onion and garlic, adding rhubarb after onion is soft; saute until rhubarb is fairly soft.
Mix 3 liquids together.
Mix flour and seasonings; stir into... - 44.0265
Dried Apricot Ham And Leek Stuffed Chicken Breasts
To Prepare Chicken: Cut off all fat from chicken.
Cut a pocket horizontally into each breast by holding the knife parallel to the counter and cutting back as far as possible without cutting in half.
Leave a small edge uncut on 3 sides.
Place in shallow glass... - 43.8504
Cheese Baked Chicken Breasts
1. Place the crackers in a zip lock bag or between to sheets of waxed paper. Roll a rolling pin over them to crush them finely.
2. Measure 1 cup of the crumbs and add them to a shallow dish or spread on a plate.
3. Flavor the crumbs with salt,... - 44.2197
Apricot Dijon Mustard Chicken
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, combine apricot nectar and mustard.
Over high heat bring mixture to a boil.
Lay chicken breasts, smooth side down, in apricot mixture.
Cover pan, reduce heat, and simmer until breasts are no longer pink in thickest section (cut... - 40.2753
Chicken Wings With Plum Sauce
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut off and discard wing tips.
Cut each wing at the joint to make 2 sections.
Place the chicken wing pieces in the center of the cooking grill.
Grill 30 to 35 minutes or till chicken is tender and the skin is lightly crisp, turning... - 38.6118
Apple Mustard Chicken
Pound chicken breasts with a mallet to flatten. In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and brown lightly.
Add apple juice, onion, garlic, and thyme. Cover and cook until chicken is tender (about 10 minutes). Remove chicken to a... - 30.379
Chicken With Mustard
Cut the chicken into thin shreds and marinate for 20 minutes.
Deep-fry the chicken for 2 minutes over a moderate heat, stirring to separate the shreds.
Drain and place in a serving bowl.
Pour over the seasoning sauce and serve cold. - 36.3329
Creamy Mustard And Tarragon Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Take an ovenproof pan, heat oil, add chicken breasts and brown for about 1 minute. Take out and keep aside.
3. Stir in mustards, creme fraiche and tarragon and mix well. Allow the mixture to... - 34.0806
Mustard Chicken Ragout
1. Trim off all the excess fat from chicken breasts.
2. Spread some mustard on all sides of every breast.
3. Take a deep skillet and heat oil on low heat for 5 minutes or till the chicken turns brown.
4. Once done, transfer the chicken on a plate,... - 43.9763