- » Breast Fillet
Breast Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breast fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breast fillet recipes.
Papillote Baked Duck Breast Fillet
Peel and cut the onions into thin slices, place them in the papillotes, place the lid on and pre-cook for 2 minutes in the microwave.
Remove the fat from the duck breast and cut into thin slices.
Place the duck breast over the onions, scatter the grapes... - 25.1434
You May Also Like!
Grilled Spicy Chicken Breast Fillets
In a small bowl, combine first seven ingredients.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place in a shallow glass dish.
Add lime juice mixture and stir to coat chicken pieces thoroughly.
Cover dish and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
Stir several times... - 39.5003
Chicken Fillets With Mango Chutney Glaze
Pound chicken fillets lightly with mallet, place in dish, add combined jam, chutney, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and lemon juice.
Marinate several hours or overnight refrigerated.
Barbecue chicken until cooked through, basting frequently with... - 25.3679
Spicy Chutney Chicken Fillets
Make shallow cuts at 1cm intervals in chicken; cook chicken in large heated oiled pan, uncovered, until browned both sides and cooked through.
Add combined remaining ingredients; cook, stirring until heated through. - 25.261
Turkey Breasts With Prosciutto And Cheese
1. Melt butter with wine in a large frying pan over moderate heat, add turkey fillets and lightly saute for 1 minute each side.
2. Place a slice of prosciutto over each turkey fillet. Top with a generous covering of grated mozzarella.
3. Cover pan and simmer... - 26.931
Many Peppered Fillets
Prepare outdoor grill for cooking or preheat broiler.
Rub fillets with oil and lighdy season with salt and pepper.
Grill or broil fillets 5 to 6 inches from heat source 3 minutes.
Turn fillets over and cover with peppers and onion.
Grill or broil 5 to 6... - 26.5952
Many Peppered Fillets
1) For cooking, either prepare an outdoor grill or preheat a broiler.
2) With oil, rub the fillets and lightly season with salt and black pepper to taste.
3) Keeping the fillets 5 to 6 inches from the heating source, grill them for about... - 35.1285
Chicken Fillet Burgers
1. Place chicken, flour and paprika into a freezer bag. Toss until chicken is coated.
2. Place chicken fillets onto a roasting rack.
3. Cook for 6-8minuteson medium high, turning over halfway through cooking.
4. Place ham and pineapple slices on top of each... - 32.5852
Turkey Fillets In Spicy Cilantro Marinade
Place all ingredients, except turkey, in blender; blend 30 seconds.
Place turkey fillets in large plastic bag; place bag in bowl.
Pour marinade over turkey in bag.
Close bag securely; refrigerate 4 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain turkey fillets; reserve... - 36.0643
Chicken Fillets With Tomato Topping
Cut out two 12-inch squares of foil.
Place one chicken fillet on each square.
Mix together the tomato, onion, tarragon, thyme, garlic, pepper and butter.
Top each chicken fillet with the mixture.
Fold the foil over the chicken and seal.
Steam for 20 minutes... - 35.3958