- » Bream
Bream is a fresh water fish of European origin. Its scientific name is Sparus auratus. It is also called as common bream, fresh water bream, carp bream or bronze bream. Bream lives in ponds, rivers, lakes and ... More »
Sea Bream, Proven^ale Style
Put the onion and pepper into an oval dish large enough to contain the fish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add the zucchini (courgette), eggplant (aubergine) and tomato to the dish.
Pour the vinegar and 1/3 cup (2 tablespoons) of olive oil... - 44.7356
Bream And Mushroom Casserole
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
To Prepare Stock: Melt butter in a pan.
Saute onion until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Strain, reserving liquid.
To Prepare Casserole: Sprinkle spring onions over the base of a casserole... - 41.2831
Walnut Gremolata Bream
Combine nuts, rind, parsley and half the garlic in small bowl; cover gremolata.
Boil, steam or microwave potato until tender; drain.
Mash potato with butter, milk and remaining garlic.
Meanwhile, brush fish with oil; cook, skin-side down first, on... - 38.9457
Bream With Bananas
Rub the fish with the oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper and the ginger.
Place it in a greased baking dish and leave in a cool place for 20 minutes.
Mix together the wine, lemon juice, bay leaf and onion.
Pour this over the fish.
Bake in a moderate oven... - 37.8443
1. Using a sharp knife, cut 2-3 deep slashes into the bodies of both fish in order to help them fully absorb the flavour of the basting sauce.
2. Place a slice of lemon and a bay leaf inside the cavity of each fish. Season inside the cavity with salt and... - 36.7117
Bream In Almond Parsley Butter
1. In a one litre casserole, melt butter/margarine in the microwave for a couple of minutes
2. In a small bowl, mix cornflour and lemon juice into a paste and add to the butter along with parsley, salt, pepper and slivers of almonds
3. Dip each of the... - 36.2517
Baked Stuffed Sea Bream
Scale the fish and trim the fins and tail.
Leave the head on, but remove the eyes.
To make the stuffing, melt the margarine in a pan, add the chopped onion and celery and fry gently for about 3 min.
Add the rice and remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly... - 35.8446
Tomato-pepper Bream Soup
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat; add tomatoes and peppers, and cook until peppers are limp.
Add broth and simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes.
Stir in milk; add salt and hot pepper seasoning to taste.
Mix in cheese and ladle soup... - 31.0389
Bream With Grapefruit
1. Place each fish on foil to wrap, brush with combined melted butter, garlic, lime juice and grapefruit juice. Wrap up in foil and bake in moderate oven for 25 minutes.
2. Decorate with grapefruit slices and fresh dill. Serve with blanched vegetables if... - 28.7143
1. Wash fish, dry on absorbent paper. Place fish in shallow dish. Combine rice, cheese, zucchini, carrot, salt and pepper.
2. Brush cavity of fish with half the soy sauce, fill cavity with Camembert mixture, pile remaining filling in dish between fish. Brush... - 27.3999
Baked Sea Bream
Thoroughly wash the bream, but do not remove the scales, dry thoroughly with a clean cloth.
Season inside and out with salt and pepper and place in a well-greased baking-dish.
Place the butter in small pieces on the fish and bake in a fairly hot oven (375°... - 21.1959
Bream Recipes By Category