- » Break Potato
Break Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of break potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for break potato recipes.
Homemade Mashed Potatoes
Be it meatloaf, potpie, beef stew or even Thanksgiving turkey, your meal is incomplete without fluffy, tasty mashed potatoes, the king of all comfort staples. Beryl Stokes shares with us her favorite mashed potatoes recipe that pairs up well with almost all... - 110.734
Potatoes Stuffed With Shrimp
Pierce the potatoes with a fork or skewer in two places.
Arrange the potatoes 1 inch apart on paper plates and cook for 12 minutes on the highest setting.
Turn the po tatoes over after 6 minutes and rotate the dish one-quarter of a turn.
Leave the po tatoes... - 39.0914
Potato Nest Eggs
Blend mashed potatoes, egg, cheese and onion juice.
Shape in 4 balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
Indent center of each ball; break egg into each potato nest.
Season with salt and pepper.
Bake at 325Â° F for 20 minutes or until eggs are firm. - 24.3839
Perfect Creamy Mashed Potatoes
Mashed potatoes are one of those side dishes that we have probably had more times than we can count, when growing up, both at home and at the cafeteria. For all first-timers in the kitchen, this is one of the first things that you learn to cook from your... - 93.2549
The potatoes should be rather underdone to produce the best results.
Season with salt and pepper.
Saute the onion in fat until yellow, add the diced potato and stir with a fork until all sides are brown, being careful not to break the potatoes.
Add more fat... - 24.8772
Fluffy Mashed Potatoes
1) In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes in salted water for 20 minutes or until completely tender.
2) Drain them well.
3) In the pan, shake the potatoes over low heat for 2-3 minutes to make them fluffy and dry,.
4) With a masher or... - 35.1097
Double Baked Sweet Potatoes
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Scrub potatoes, dry on paper towels, and put on a cookie sheet.
Bake for 1 hour, or until soft when pricked with fork.
Cut slice lengthwise from top of each potato; scoop out insides, being careful not to break shell.
Put... - 36.9992
Golden Sweet Potatoes
These Golden Sweet Potatoes are yummy ! Your Turkey will taste mindblowing with these Golden Sweet Potatoes ! Feel free to suggest about this dish here ! - 32.0434
Baked Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
1. Bake scrubbed potatoes for 35 minutes in a Moderately Hot, 375° oven.
2. Break the baked potatoes open, scoop out centers, mash and lseat with cream or milk, butter or margarine and salt. Fill back into the potato shells. Return to the oven and heat 5... - 22.0897
New Potatoes With Herbs
Wash and steam the potatoes until nearly done, then skin and slice them thickly.
Heat butter in thick pan and sprinkle with mixture of chopped herbs, then lay the potatoes on top.
Sprinkle potatoes with more herbs and cook over very low heat.
Stir gently to... - 20.4723
Grilled Baked Potatoes
Summer is here and it's time to fire up the grill! And what better than the baked potatoes to begin with. Very few things in life are as healthy, tasty, comforting, and good as baked potatoes. This video presents an easy, interesting and delicious recipe of... - 98.8212
Cook bacon until crisp; remove from skillet.
Pour off all but 2 T bacon fat.
Add potatoes, season with salt and pepper and cook according to directions on potato package.
Carefully break 6 eggs over potato mixture, cover and cook until egg whites are... - 26.0808
Creamy Roasted-garlic Mashed Potatoes
Who doesn't love mashed potatoes - and when you add some special flavoring into the mashed potatoes, it becomes just irresistible. In this video, vegan chef uses roasted garlic to heighten up the flavor and taste. Follow her instruction, if you also want to... - 114.062
1. Peel the potatoes and boil in the usual way.
2. Drain well and leave to dry off over a low heat.
3. Mash or sieve the potato to remove all lumps.
4. Break the egg into a cup and beat with a fork. Add to the potatoes, reserving a little for glazing.
5.... - 36.9275
Cook potatoes in skins until tender.
Peel and dice.
Add onion and celery; sprinklewith salt Mix mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar and Tabasco sauce; add to potato mixture.
Mix lightly with a fork, being careful not to break potatoes; chill. - 27.7832
Curried Potatoes With Yogurt
Cook potatoes in water to cover.
Drain and reserve liquid for soup.
Peel and cube potatoes.
Saute onion with spices in oil or butter.
Add potatoes and salt to taste, mixing lightly.
Just before serving, add yogurt and mix carefully so as not to break up the... - 38.5763
Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Choose well-shaped potatoes of even sizes.
Scrub well, pat dry and grease lightly with drippings or butter.
Bake at 350°F. about 1 hour or at 450°F. about 40 minutes.
Larger potatoes require more time.
When potatoes are done, cut thin slice off flat side of... - 40.8982
Soybean Potato Salad
Chill thoroughly and serve on three green lettuce leaves.
Garnish with sweet paprika. - 25.1516
Tasty Mashed Potatoes
Cut potatoes into even-sized pieces (if very large), and cook in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
Test with the point of a fine knife or trussing needle.
Do not use the thick prongs of a fork or the potato will break.
Watchpoint: take... - 31.7667
Baked Sweet Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 400°.
2) Wash the sweet potatoes without breaking the skin.
3) Grease a baking sheet.
4) On the baking sheet, place the sweet potatoes.
5) Bake them for 45 minutes until tender when pierced with... - 32.0437
While potatoes are baking, cook onion and green pepper in 3 tablespoons hot butter in a skillet.
Add tomato and cook 1 minute.
Cut a thin lengthwise slice from each baked potato.
With a spoon, scoop out each potato without breaking skin.
Thoroughly mash or... - 41.4186
Tangy Cheese Stuffed New Potatoes
In a medium size heavy saucepan over moderately high heat, bring to a boil enough unsalted water to cover the potatoes.
Add the potatoes, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook until tender about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, place the cottage cheese in an... - 32.9152
Garlic Flavored Whipped Potatoes
Potatoes - mashed or whipped or baked; are the most favorite items for the potato-cravers. Serve this whipped potatoes with main dish or alone, this is a grand treat always. Learn the easy direction from the video and whip up some potatoes! - 117.715
Red Potato Salad
SCRUB POTATOES thoroughly and cut into 3 cm pieces.
1.Cook potatoes in large pan of boiling water 5 minutes or until just tender.
Drain and cool completely.
Cut onion in half and slice finely.
Heat oil in frying pan.
Cook bacon 5 minutes or until well browned... - 36.9947
Crunchy Smashed Potatoes
The whole idea with these little potatoes is to boil them first, smash them and then roast them until they are super crunchy. These really fun to eat and kids love them. They are also a great alternative to deep fried potatoes. They deliver the same amount of... - 118.551
Potato Wedges With Rosemary
Peel the potatoes and cut into thick lengthwise wedges.
Drop into a kettle of boiling water and cook 10 minutes, drain.
Place the oil in a large bowl.
Put partially cooked potatoes into the bowl and stir gently until all are evenly coated with oil.
Spray a... - 32.9197
Sweet Potato Recipe
Everybody loves potatoes, right? In this dish, sweet potatoes are combined with sugar to create a winner of a recipe. This is another version of the sweet casserole that you can make for a simple meal. - 110.444
Potato Soup With Greens And Crispy Potato Skin Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Pierce the potatoes several times with a fork. Bake for about 50 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork. Leave the oven on.
2. Meanwhile, remove the rind from the bacon in one piece and reserve. Slice the bacon into... - 41.753
Southern Sweet Potato Casserole
A fine casserole for the holiday season. This video shows how to prepare sweet potato casserole with a crunchy pecan topping. Baked to perfection, this creamy dish will surely turn out to be a tradition every Thanksgiving and Christmas. Try it...yummmmy. - 145.095
Prepare as for potatoes on the half shell.
Refill the shell almost to the top, break an egg into each opening, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with buttered crumbs that have been mixed with grated cheese and bake in a slow oven (250Â°-350Â° F.)... - 25.7132
Low Fat Mashed Potatoes
1. Peel and quarter the potatoes.
2. In a pot, place the optional onion, and add the potatoes and cover them with cold water.
3. Place the pot on heat and boil the potatoes, covered, for about 20 minutes until just tender. Check if they... - 41.8921
Codfish And Potato Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Freshen the salted codfish, by placing under cold running water for 5 minutes.
3) Cover with cold water and let stand overnight.
4) Drain the water and flake.
5) In a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole, place... - 38.2489
Cook potatoes for about 20 minutes in boiling water.
Let cool and peel.
Break up coarsely, but do not mash.
Add butter, salt, and pepper; combine and mix ingredients.
Put into baking dish or 9-inch pie plate.
Pour heavy cream over potatoes and butter mixture;... - 32.6603
Beef And Sweet Potato Stew
1. Bring the beef broth to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the beef, cover, and boil for 3 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink, stirring frequently to break up any large clumps.
2. Add the sweet potatoes, onion, garlic, cayenne pepper, thyme,... - 28.9463
Hot Potato Salad In Shells
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Bake potatoes about 1 hour or until done.
Cook bacon until crisp, drain and crumble.
Add onion to bacon drippings and cook gently until yellow.
Add salt, pepper, celery seeds, sugar and vinegar.
Cut a thin slice from tops of... - 38.3451
In a large bowl break up the potatoes, add all but the topping ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Spread in 9 x 13 inch pan.
Mix topping ingredients.
Sprinkle over top of potato mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for 90 minutes.
Remove from oven and let set 5 minutes... - 40.9751
Sweet Potato Casserole
1. Scrub and peel sweet potatoes. Cut off and discard woody portions and ends. Cut potatoes into cubes. Cook, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 25 to 35 minutes or till potatoes are tender. Drain potatoes.
2. Combine hot sweet potatoes,... - 33.628
Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Stuffed Baked Potatoes is a unique and filling dish that you can add to your dinner plan! Trust me your guests will love this tasty Stuffed Baked Potatoes! Don€™t forget to follow this brilliant recipe! - 34.3172
1. In a bowl, break eggs.
2. Add potatoes, onion, salt, pepper and meal. Mix well.
3. In a frying pan, melt fat or butter.
4. Take the potato batter in a tablespoon and spread it in the pan.
5. Fry it till it browns on both sides.
6. Add more fat or... - 43.0437
Potato Salad With Scallions And Chives
Here's a Potato Salad With Scallions And Chives recipe which makes for a great side dish. The recipe is easy to prepare and will certainly become an instant hit with your family and friends. The ingredients used in the salad are easily available, so what are... - 45.9021