- » Breadstick Sauce
Breadstick Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breadstick sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breadstick sauce recipes.
1. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with the aluminium foil and grease with non-stick spray.
2. In a mixing bowl cauliflower, 2 ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, eggs, garlic and oregano. Mix well with... - 0
Combine cheese and Italian seasoning in a shallow bowl; set aside.
Divide dough into 32 sections; roll each into a 5-in.rope.
Twist two pieces together.
Moisten ends with water and pinch to seal.
Dip in butter, then in cheese mixture.
Place on a greased... - 32.3885
Pizza Bread Sticks
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Fold dough, press out bubbles and knead until elastic and smooth.
Stretch and pat dough onto 12" x 15" Rectangle Baking Stone, stretching dough over sides.
(Dough may resist stretching but will eventually relax.) Cover dough with... - 41.2792
Peking Bread Sticks
Mix cheese and fish paste or flaked fish with soya sauce.
Spread evenly over the toast.
Sprinkle lemon juice and ground sesame seed powder.
Bake in a pre-heated oven (190Â°C - 375Â°F gas mark 5) for 10 minutes.
Cut into sticks.
Serve hot or cold with... - 37.2708
Deviled Ham Salad On Marbled Rye Bread
1. Pulse the ham in a food processor until finely chopped. Transfer the ham to a medium bowl. Stir in the mayonnaise, parsley, jalapeno, mustard and paprika; season the deviled ham salad with hot sauce and salt.
2. Lay half of the bread slices on a work... - 24.9647
Low Carb Cheese Stick
When you are on low carb diet and want to enjoy a cheese stick, what would you do? Now there is no need to crave for your favorite food as Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows a super easy way of making low carb cheese stick. She is using just two ingredients and... - 111.226
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Unroll breadstick dough and separate into eight pieces.
Place three pepperoni slices on the bottom half of each breadstick, leaving about 3/4 inch of dough at the end.
Fold top of dough over pepperoni and pinch end to seal; twist... - 32.5674
Stuffed Shella Florentine
Cook pasta shells according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the egg, ricotta cheese, spinach, Parmesan cheese, salt, oregano and pepper; mix well.
Drain shells; stuff with spinach mixture.
Place shells in a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in... - 42.0528
Beef vegetable soup is a filling and savory soup made with beef and chopped vegetables. Cooked over low heat, the beef vegetable soup is filled with cabbage, celery, carrots and potatoes flavored with beer and hot pepper sauce. This beef soup is best served... - 46.3524
Sesame Crisped Chicken
Combine first 8 ingredients in blender or processor and mix well.
Pour into shallow baking dish.
Add chicken and turn several times to coat evenly.
Cover and chill several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease 9 x 9-inch... - 43.447
Hot Pizza Dip
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and Italian seasoning.
Spread in an ungreased 9 inch microwave-safe pie pan.
Combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses; sprinkle half over the cream cheese.
Top with the pizza sauce, remaining cheese mixture, green pepper and... - 33.3683
Bugs In A Blanket
1) Preeat oven to 375ÂºF.
2) Unroll dough; separate at perforations into 12 breadsticks.
3) With knife or kitchen scissors, cut each breadstick in half crosswise, making 24 pieces.
4) Wrap each piece of dough around center of each... - 33.7518
Microwave Bacon Sticks
1. Make slices of bacon in half lengthwise and wrap each half around breadstick, spiral fashion.
2. Line 3 thicknesses of paper towel into a glass baking dish.
3. Place bacon sticks on top, cover with another paper towel to avoid spattering and cook on... - 26.1463
In a large skillet, cook the beef, mushrooms, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the cornstarch, fennel, oregano and garlic powder until blended.
Stir in pizza sauce.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes... - 38.7227
Moldy Bones With Ghoulish Dip
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2) Spray cookie sheet with cooking oil or spray.
3) Unroll the breadstick dough and separate in 6 sticks at perforations.
4) Roll each stick until 12-inces.
5) Seal bothe ends of each stick with loose... - 37.2948
Crunchy Canyon Snack Mix
1) Heat oven to the temperature of 350°F.
2) In large bowl, combine pretzel twists, crackers, bagel chips and breadsticks.
3) In small bowl, combine margarine and all remaining ingredients.
4) Mix them well.
5) Pour margarine mixture... - 45.273
Swiss Shrimp Fondue
1) In a casserole dish, combine shrimp soup, cheese, wine and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
2) Cook on high power for 7 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring frequently.
3) Serve hot with French bread or breadsticks. - 30.0206
Nachos Olive Dip
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Serve with fresh raw vegetables, commercial baked tortilla chips, pita wedges, commercial breadsticks, or Melba rounds. - 27.1783
1. Preheat the oven to 170 C (350 F).
2. Cut off the bread crusts and slice them into sticks of 5 mm thickness, 8 cm (3in) length and ¼ inch width.
3. Dunk the bread sticks in melted butter.
4. In a bowl add some grated cheese with... - 34.9247
Nachos Olive Dip
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Serve with raw vegetables, baked tortilla chips, pita wedges, commercial breadsticks, or melba rounds. - 29.1694
Cream Of Corn Soup
1) In a frying pan, melt the butter and fry the onion till soft
2) Add the flour and then the milk constantly stirring
3) Bring the sauce to a boiling point
4) Add in the corn, salt , pepper and the minced pimentos
5) Cook the soup over a low flame... - 42.5031
Potted Pepper Dip
1 In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine the lemon juice, oil, sugar, salt, and black pepper. Add the onion and about one-third of the cut-up sweet peppers.
2 Cover and blend or process until smooth. Add the remaining cut-up sweet peppers;... - 32.423
Creamy Corn Chowder
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, heat oil and saute the red pepper and scallions for about 3 minutes or until they turn crispy tender.
2) Stir in the flour cooking for about 2 minutes, or until the flour loses its raw flavor. Stir the flour continuously.
3)... - 41.2667
Cheddar Chili Tomato Pots
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease shallow baking dish.
Cut 1/2 inch slice from top of each tomato; scoop out pulp and seeds, leaving 1/4 inch shell (reserve pulp for another use such as salads or sauces).
Invert tomatoes on paper towel-lined plate and let drain... - 32.7272
Veal Chops Soubise
Soak veal in enough milk to cover for 1 hour.
Saute onions in 1/4 cup butter in a heavy skillet, then steam the onions in the butter over a very low heat.
They should be transparent and just tender, not browned.
Remove the chops from the milk and dry them on... - 47.0818
Cauliflower Parsley Salad With Chicken
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, reduce the heat to low, partially cover the pan and simmer 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a plate, cover loosely with... - 34.6607
Cheesy Chicken And Spinach Stuffed Shells
I can never resist a good cheesy chicken and pasta dish so it was no surprise that I loved these cheesy chicken & spinach pasta shells the first time I made them. They are packed with 4 different cheeses, chunks of roasted chicken, fresh spinach, onions and... - 0