- » Breadstick Dipping Sauce
Breadstick Dipping Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breadstick dipping sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breadstick dipping sauce recipes.
Combine cheese and Italian seasoning in a shallow bowl; set aside.
Divide dough into 32 sections; roll each into a 5-in.rope.
Twist two pieces together.
Moisten ends with water and pinch to seal.
Dip in butter, then in cheese mixture.
Place on a greased... - 32.3885
Pizza Bread Sticks
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Fold dough, press out bubbles and knead until elastic and smooth.
Stretch and pat dough onto 12" x 15" Rectangle Baking Stone, stretching dough over sides.
(Dough may resist stretching but will eventually relax.) Cover dough with... - 41.2792
Potted Pepper Dip
1 In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine the lemon juice, oil, sugar, salt, and black pepper. Add the onion and about one-third of the cut-up sweet peppers.
2 Cover and blend or process until smooth. Add the remaining cut-up sweet peppers;... - 32.423
Moldy Bones With Ghoulish Dip
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2) Spray cookie sheet with cooking oil or spray.
3) Unroll the breadstick dough and separate in 6 sticks at perforations.
4) Roll each stick until 12-inces.
5) Seal bothe ends of each stick with loose... - 37.2948
Nachos Olive Dip
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Serve with fresh raw vegetables, commercial baked tortilla chips, pita wedges, commercial breadsticks, or Melba rounds. - 27.1783
Nachos Olive Dip
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Serve with raw vegetables, baked tortilla chips, pita wedges, commercial breadsticks, or melba rounds. - 29.1694
Hot Pizza Dip
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and Italian seasoning.
Spread in an ungreased 9 inch microwave-safe pie pan.
Combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses; sprinkle half over the cream cheese.
Top with the pizza sauce, remaining cheese mixture, green pepper and... - 33.3683