- » Breadstick Dip
Breadstick Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of breadstick dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for breadstick dip recipes.
In a medium mixing bowl combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, milk and curry or chili powder.
Beat till well mixed.
Dip breadsticks into cheese mixture.
Store any remaining cheese mixture, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. - 24.3541
Crisp Sesame Breadsticks
1) Grease the baking sheets and keep aside.
2) Mix flour, salt and yeast in a food processor.
3) While the processor is running, pour in olive oil and warm water and blend for about half-a-minute.
4) Add sesame seeds, followed by... - 38.5813
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Stir into this the cornmeal.
5. Cut shortening into small cubes and add to bowl.
6. Using... - 44.3744
Combine cheese and Italian seasoning in a shallow bowl; set aside.
Divide dough into 32 sections; roll each into a 5-in.rope.
Twist two pieces together.
Moisten ends with water and pinch to seal.
Dip in butter, then in cheese mixture.
Place on a greased... - 32.3885
Crispy Ranch Breadsticks
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Grease baking sheets or line with parchment paper. Combine dip mix and sour cream in small bowl; set aside.
2. Unroll pizza dough on lightly floured work surface. Shape dough into 16x10-inch rectangle. Brush with melted butter.... - 22.981
1. Preheat oven to 425° F
2. In a medium bowl, sift together two cups of flour, the sugar, baking powder and salt
3. Mix milk into it and mix well into a dough, suing a wooden spoon; turn the dough out of a flour-dusted surface and... - 37.403
Peas With Breadsticks
"Drain peas and asparagus; place in shallow greased casserole.
Spoon soup over vegetables; cover with cheese.
Dip bread strips into margarine; arrange over cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
" - 30.4179
Heat oven to 450°.
Heat margarine in 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan in oven until melted.
Mix baking mix and milk until soft dough forms.
Smooth dough into ball on floured cloth-covered board; knead 5 times.
Roll into rectangle, 6 x 4 inches.
Cut length wise... - 29.4578
Kaye's Rye Bread Dip
1) Mix all ingredients together in bowl. Cut center of bread out and place dip inside center. Cut up left over bread to dip. - 21.818
Blend soup with sour cream.
Add remaining ingredients.
Chill at least 1 hour.
Serve with assorted chips and breadsticks. - 27.0908
Pizza Bread Sticks
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Fold dough, press out bubbles and knead until elastic and smooth.
Stretch and pat dough onto 12" x 15" Rectangle Baking Stone, stretching dough over sides.
(Dough may resist stretching but will eventually relax.) Cover dough with... - 41.2792
Rosemary Bread Sticks
1. Mix the flours together.
2. In a large basin combine first 6 ingredients and stir well.
3. Add flours, 1/2 cup at a time and bind to make a soft dough.
4. Turn dough out onto a flour dusted surface and knead until soft and pliable, adding... - 46.1306
Potted Pepper Dip
1 In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine the lemon juice, oil, sugar, salt, and black pepper. Add the onion and about one-third of the cut-up sweet peppers.
2 Cover and blend or process until smooth. Add the remaining cut-up sweet peppers;... - 32.423
Herb And Olive Grissini
Aromatic...crunchy Olive Bread sticks..perfect accompaniment to any soup....but fret not..If soup is not simmering in your soup pot, have these delectable bread sticks with a dip of your choice. - 46.8313
Croutons Bread Sticks Melba Toast Etc
Scrumptious Croutons Bread Sticks Melba Toast make your soups and salads an irresistible indulgence. Please do pep up your starters and accompaniments with these terrific Croutons Bread Sticks and Melba Toast and remember to tell me how you felt when you took... - 19.002
Easy Bread Sticks
Melt the butter in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
Combine the biscuit mix, sugar and milk in a mixing bowl and stir until mixed.
Beat vigorously for 20 strokes.
Turn out on a board lightly dusted with additional biscuit mix and knead 10 times.
Roll out to a 12... - 30.7254
Bali's Rye Bread
1) In a bowl, combine yeast with ½ cup lukewarm water. Keep it aside for 10 minutes or until it becomes bubbly.
2) In another bowl, pour the remaining water and stir molasses to it.
3) Use a whisker, to combine rye flour into the molasses... - 47.3876
1) Into large bowl, place the eggplant and add in salt
2) Allow to stand for about 10 minutes
3) Drain the water and pat dry the egg plant
4) Into a skillet, add in the oil
5) Tip in the celery and saute for 5 minutes
6) Add in the onion and saute... - 47.6805
Florentine Artichoke Dip
Drain spinach; press between layers of paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Combine spinach, artichoke hearts, and next 5 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
Spoon into a lightly greased 11" x 7" baking dish.
Combine breadcrumbs and butter; sprinkle over... - 36.8778
Nachos Olive Dip
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Serve with fresh raw vegetables, commercial baked tortilla chips, pita wedges, commercial breadsticks, or Melba rounds. - 27.1783
Nachos Olive Dip
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Serve with raw vegetables, baked tortilla chips, pita wedges, commercial breadsticks, or melba rounds. - 29.1694
Moldy Bones With Ghoulish Dip
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2) Spray cookie sheet with cooking oil or spray.
3) Unroll the breadstick dough and separate in 6 sticks at perforations.
4) Roll each stick until 12-inces.
5) Seal bothe ends of each stick with loose... - 37.2948
Pesto Spinach Dip
1.Take a medium sized mixing bowl, add in yogurt, sour cream, nutmeg and Pesto. Beat together using a wire whisk.
2. Now add in spinach and stir.
3.Refrigerate covered until serving.
4.Serve chilled. - 33.3669
Hot Pizza Dip
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and Italian seasoning.
Spread in an ungreased 9 inch microwave-safe pie pan.
Combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses; sprinkle half over the cream cheese.
Top with the pizza sauce, remaining cheese mixture, green pepper and... - 33.3683
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Substitution: Use 1 cup chopped fresh parsley plus 1 teaspoon dried basil.
Use toasted French or Italian bread cubes, breadsticks or assorted cut-up vegetables.
In blender, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold milk; let stand 2... - 45.3069
Bagna Cauda With Cream
1. In 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, heat heavy or whipping cream to boiling; cook, stirring frequently, until cream is reduced to about 1 1/3 cups, about 20 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat.
2. In 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat butter or... - 29.6624
Making Your Own Yogurt
1. Start by scalding milk
2. In a pot, blend milk with milk powder
3. Now pour mixture in a jar and cover it tightly
4. In a large pan, pour water and heat in an oven at 100 degrees
5. Meanwhile, leave yogurt in the jar for 2 hours or even more time... - 31.0412
Place in a 3-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until cheese is softened.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Chill several hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes.
Stir after 3... - 35.9458
Three Cheese Fondue With Tomato Onion Chutney
In a large bowl toss together well the cheeses and the cornstarch.
Rub the inside of a heavy saucepan with the garlic, leaving it in the pan, add the wine, 3/4 cup water, and the lemon juice, and boil the mixture for 1 minute.
Stir in the cheese mixture... - 32.8944
1. Place cucumber, yogurt, mint, parsley, garlic and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until required.
2. To serve, accompany Tzatziki with broken or sliced bread for dipping. - 29.1626
Breadstick Dip Recipes By Category